PDA

View Full Version : I am a Faucet :D

Faucet
20th September 2008, 11:16 PM
Oh hi, I like pokemon.
Man, we have so much in common already.
I don't know this place has that "welcoming" atmosphere, even though lurking around some people think pokemon forums are srs business. But I joined anyways.

I happen to be very literate, but sometimes i typ liek dis because I think it's funny. I've been known to never take anything seriously, so I don't know how that would play out. You people would think I'm trolin' or something.

I like indie music, not because I'm some hipster or anything; I just find it original in some cases.

So, yeah. There's my intro. I read the rules :[. And, uh. Hi? :)

Uh, quick question: Why is this site slow sometimes? D:

Yo Shee
20th September 2008, 11:19 PM
I think you'll make it on this site, based on your first impression so far.

The forum is slow sometimes because there is a lag when there are so many people trying to access it at the same time.

Oh, and welcome.

Faucet
20th September 2008, 11:41 PM
Thank you. I feel more welcome already. :D

Man, This place must have a ton of members. -_-

Yo Shee
20th September 2008, 11:49 PM
Indeed. If there's any pokemon idea you have, there's a very good chance that it's already been posted (which is why we do more responding than topic creating).

Nice sig by the way.

pokemaniac10
21st September 2008, 4:34 AM
Welcome to the forums! Read the rules and have fun!
The main reason why the forums is slow sometimes is becuase alot of users log in at the same time, which makes the server lag.(I know this was answered already)

pokemaniac10
21st September 2008, 4:36 AM
Welcome to the forums! Read the rules and have fun!
The main reason why the forums is slow sometimes is becuase alot of users log in at the same time, which makes the server lag.(I know this was answered already)