PDA

View Full Version : Make way, make way, OR I'LL KILL YOU!

Pelaaja
21st September 2008, 5:32 PM
Hi, I'm Pelaaja, long-time Pokemon fan of FINLAND! I have been looking over this site and finally decided to descend to these forums.

I like... Hm, Pokemon, of course (waiting for platinum nervously), and then theres the SRPG-series Disagea, and One Piece -manga/anime. I also do a fancomic about OP and I'd like to hear some comments about it here, too. So if you don't want me to post another thread about it on forums, just comment it over here.

I also accept Pokemon trades 'n' stuff. If you wanna sometimes trade/battle me, just give me a call, and I'll try to come play. And once I ready my Wii for conquering the web, I'll start Brawling people too in Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Yeah, that's me. Now gimme my money.

Ninterror X
21st September 2008, 8:15 PM
Welcome pelaaja
Enjoy this place with your giant sig and such... *shrugs*

ShinyPalkia
22nd September 2008, 1:47 PM
My money you won't get - or my DD will make you pay. '>_>

Hei ja tervetuloa pitämään hauskaa tänne upeaan paikkaan! :D Jep, olen myöskin suomalainen, tosin tyttö tässä tapaukessa. ;) Lue säännöt, noudata niitä, ja toivottavasti saat paljon uusia ystäviä täältä, plus onnea otteluihin. ^_^

Jos haluat kysyä jotain, voit VM:tä tai PM:tä minulle (tosin PM laatikkoni on melkoisen täynnä, öhöm). =P

PS: Kannattaa aina tarkistaa "signaturensa" täällä (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=350080).

Yonowaru in Chaos
22nd September 2008, 1:53 PM
^^Yeah, what she said *nods*

Welcome and enjoy your time here. Have fun and if you don't NO REFUNDS.

Pelaaja
22nd September 2008, 1:55 PM
haha I made mah sig as spoiler! Check it out!

Tadashi
24th September 2008, 5:33 AM
Wow, Finland XD And since when do we get paid around here?!

Welcome to SerebiiForums ^^