PDA

View Full Version : H3llo. I am new here.

BrianH1988
22nd September 2008, 3:13 AM
But I'm not new to pokemon. I've been playing since Blue came out (which my copy of eventually got stolen... ah, the good old days in a bad neighborhood). I'm from Sioux Falls, SD, and at the time of this post, am 20 years old. Do I think I'm too old to still be playing these games? Heck no! That's all in your head, man. These games (the Pokemon series) was made to be enjoyed by people of all ages, in my opinion. So if you're from South Dakota and you post on Serebii.net, or if you have a Chatango account, PM me, I'm BrianH1988 there as well (and pretty much anywhere I can get that screename. I hate confusing people.). A shoutout to my Chatango buddy and fellow Poketrainer, DreadRipper, rivals to the end, man. If you wanna chat me up, I'm afraid I can't really use my Yahoo! or MSN messengers very well right now, the computer I'm borrowing from my dad at the moment is quite sloooooooooooow. So I hope someone rings me up, so to speak, and I hope I meet some decent fellow trainers on here!

wants_latios_lots
22nd September 2008, 3:59 AM
Hey! Welcome to Sppf! It's nice to know that there are some older Pokefans out there. I agree with you, there's a lot to enjoy about Pokemon, regardless of age.

You're definitely gonna meet some good trainers here, I have no doubts. Be sure to follow the rules, and enjoy yourself!
*takes own advice about rules*

Tadashi
24th September 2008, 6:28 AM
Heh, always nice to see an older Pokemon fan such as I :D

Welcome to SerebiiForums ^^