PDA

View Full Version : Hello Ya'll

El Panda
23rd September 2008, 4:58 AM
Well I've actually been here a while, but I never said hi to ya'll. Well then let's get down to business..... Hi! Ok I that's it, if you want to contact me for some odd reason PM me(oblviously) and I usually post in the In-Game Team Rate Section, though occasionally I wander into General Discussio, so that pretty much it, unless you want to know How I got here. Who am I kidding of course you want to know, so I'll tell you.

I came accross Serebii when I was searching the net on how to catch that adorable Poke named Feebas, and guess who popped up first, Serebii. So I checked it out and it completely destroyed my dreams of catching a Feebas, it made me so happy that I checked out the rest of the site and started using it for all my Pokemon Info needs. A year later I finally mustered up the courage to click the Forums button (>.< Scary), and then I showed up here.

So that about it, here are some random facts bout me if ya'll are wondering

Rabdom Facts
-Favorites Pokes: Spinda + Lotad; Spinda because I like Pandas (See Username) and Lotad because it seemed every other person in Pokemon Colloseum had one and i decided to join the fad.
-I like saying ya'll because its and awsome word
-Favorite Uber: Manaphy;how could such a cute and cudly thing be so dangerous
I do not actually live in a zoo, but I say it to keep my enemies from finding me
-I forgot if I said this but "Hello!"

So now you know a little about me, hope to have a long, fun time here

Tadashi
24th September 2008, 6:39 AM
Well well, I'm saying hello to a new member I've already seen on the threads. That's a first.

Anyway, welcome! :3