PDA

View Full Version : Oh hi. I'm new.

Stormy Times
23rd September 2008, 5:37 PM
Thats the standard boring SPPF member first post title, but I'm not the standard SPPF newb. So PAY Attention!

Decided to give this forum a whirl after getting bored of Smogon and Pokecommunity. Hopefully this place will be a bit more exciting than Pokecommunity, and a bit less fail than Smogon is. I'm not saying they're BAD, Smogon is damn good for moveset pointers, but the forum is suck.

*Enter random Pokemon overworld sprite*
;476;
There ya go. Just like the rest of the newbs now. Though I won't be posting 'What's your favorite Naruto charater' in the Competitive/Online Team Rate.

So yeah, hello there Ess Pee Pees Effers. Effers...lol

mangaeyes
23rd September 2008, 6:17 PM
Erm...welcome...
Your sigature says your not one to have a stupid sig yet many will consider that stupid. Anyho welcome to serebiiforums its better than many other sites.

Stormy Times
23rd September 2008, 6:26 PM
Well, those people who thinks it stupid get a fail point.

Hah, this place seems a little more organised than the others...early days though.

Blue Snover
23rd September 2008, 7:00 PM
Welcome to Serebii, hope you enjoy it.

DarkTyphlosion157
23rd September 2008, 7:01 PM
I might as well second Blue Snover's post here, not really much else to do.

mangaeyes
23rd September 2008, 8:17 PM
A fail point...and that is??? Oh my mistake I thought it was an actual real thing that means something and not a wierd little insult someone who has been here 5 minutes came up with in hopes to prove to people that they are different from other 'newbs'.

You my friend also get a fail point ^_^

Tadashi
24th September 2008, 5:25 AM
Wow look at that, already a lively conversation! :D

Anyway, welcome to SerebiiForums, Stormy Times ^^