PDA

View Full Version : Family guy club v.2

Ri-Chan
24th September 2008, 11:36 PM
Upon request of the owner, i have made this new club.

The old one closed because of one liners!! So dont one line post!1

Rules

Follow all serebii forum general rules
no flaming
no teasing/taunting
no cyber bullying;will be immeadiatly banned from club and most likely forums.
NO ONE LINERS!
Talk about family guy, not pokemon!

Join and disscuss

Currently looking for co owners

Blue Snover
29th September 2008, 11:50 AM
I have an idea for your 1st topic.

If Peter is not really a Griffin, why does he look exactly like the Griffin ancestors?

I've wondered this ever since i found out that Peter wasn't Francis' son, they have showed Griffin ancestors and they all look exactly like Peter, yet he is no blood relation, what's that all about?

theplushinator
29th September 2008, 11:57 AM
Hello, id like to rejoin the club as I was a member of the old club. If its ok id befine with being a co-owner. Also i agree with the above-

"I think we should try what Mangaeyes did the last time and have a password in the 1st post so that you know people have read the rules."

It would be helpful to know if people have read the rules.

Luppi
29th September 2008, 12:17 PM
Omgomg

There's an evil monkey in my closet!

I've watched FG since the 5th grade and I love it so I wanna join. Ill help co-own as well

As for the topic, maybe they were his mother's ancestors as well o.o

Blue Snover
29th September 2008, 2:21 PM
Welcome to the club Luppi.

Plushinator and i are co-owning, but if you want you can moderate, and make sure that everyone follows the rules.

It's nice to know that people do actually read the rules.

Medea
29th September 2008, 4:04 PM
Okay folks, I'm just letting you know this right now. The owner of this Club has been banned for two weeks. But since he won't be gone for a long time like a month, I'll let this club stay open. Just be sure that you obey your co-owners and to follow the rules. Otherwise, I will be back.

In other words, you better post more than one post.

*mod post*

Luppi
30th September 2008, 12:02 AM
Ok.

I'll 'moderate' then. XD

If Peter is not really a Griffin, why does he look exactly like the Griffin ancestors?

Let me rephrase my answer.

Iirc, his father's an irish drunk who DOES look exactly like him. o.O perhaps Peter's mother had all those family albums/stories etc. she told to Peter along with Frances.

Kwill
30th September 2008, 2:59 AM
count me in stewie is the best i watch it every night even re-runs there just so funny.

Blue Snover
30th September 2008, 10:36 AM
Sorry Kwill, but you didn't read the 1st post, also we don't allow 1 liners.

If you read the rules and lengthen you post you will be allowed in.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but the last club closed due to all the 1 liners and i don't want it happening again.

theplushinator
2nd October 2008, 9:27 AM
Ah, just got back from total internet disaster and read Medeas message. Thank goodness the club isnt closed again (If you come back medea- THANK YOU FROM ME!)
Also, i totally wanna get this family guy game on xbox!!! If they had one of wii (i dunno if they do or not i hope they make one!) that would be so awesome. "Shake the wii remote and nunchuck to help peter scull his beer!"

Also, Blue Snover- its not harsh, its just sort of true unfortunately =( i hate having clubs be closed and what not.

Luppi
2nd October 2008, 11:49 AM
There's a game?

Wow I missed a lot. o.O
for the 360?

What do you get to do in it?

Blue Snover
2nd October 2008, 3:43 PM
I would like to see a Family Guy game for the Wii, you could have a target practice bit with Stewie.

The club is a little quiet, i think i'll try and round up some of the old members.

Luppi
3rd October 2008, 9:15 PM
You do that. o.O

omg there are scenes in FG when they're well aware there's on TV. o.O like when Stewie killed the barbershop quartet, and he goes 'There, they're DEAD. We'll never see them again.'

I'd post more examples if I can remember them XD

theplushinator
4th October 2008, 9:53 AM
There's a game?

Wow I missed a lot. o.O
for the 360?

What do you get to do in it?

I dont know about 360 but i KNOW theres one for normal/original xbox. I have no idea what you do in it but i am 100% sure theres one out there because ive seen it in shops a while ago.

Blue Snover
4th October 2008, 2:05 PM
Well i've been on to some of the other members of the old club.

No replies as yet, but i'm hopeful that some of them will get in touch with me soon.

Anyway topic.

Apart from Jasper, do you think any other members of Brians family are able to speak?

He did say in the episode when he went to visit his mother that he was the one who could talk, but it has never shown any of his brothers and sisters, so there's a chance one or more of them could speak.

palingensia
4th October 2008, 3:12 PM
Apparantly, there's an evil monkey in my closet, so I figured I'd join this club to check for remedies.

Apart from Jasper, do you think any other members of Brians family are able to speak?

Probably not... Jasper is his cousin is he not? If he says he's the only one who can speak, then he probably is.

There's a game?
There has been for some time now. It was on PS2, XBox, most consoles like that. I've heard it was incredibly easy though =/ so that sucks. They could do way better than they have with something as great as Family Guy.

Blue Snover
4th October 2008, 4:40 PM
Welcome back otaku-dono.

It's nice to know that at least one of the old members found us.

Crasher
4th October 2008, 4:47 PM
Aww, he's rebanned. I guess if this club's closed, I'll make another.

Hi, I'd like to join. I was a co-owner of the first club, and I was looking for this one. Hopefully this will stay open even if Pokemonmaster21's banned, but I doubt it will.

OMG, I just realised; There's an evil monkey in my closet!

Blue Snover
4th October 2008, 5:04 PM
Welcome back Crasher, you can moderate if you want.

I spoke to one the mods, and so Plushinator and i are going to be looking after the club until pokemonmaster21's ban is up, then he can start running it again.

Nice to see another of the old members back, hopefully the rest will follow.

Crasher
4th October 2008, 5:18 PM
Yeah, I'll be a mod. I'm glad this club'll stay open, just as long as pokemaster doesn't get permabanned.

Oh, the game was fun; There was a giant chicken at the end of the game, IIRC.

Luppi
5th October 2008, 7:16 PM

Most likely the one dog who made Jasper and Brian actual blood-cousins could speak, and Brian and Jasper inherited that trait from him. Judging that Brian's mother couldn't speak, most likely it was Brian's father that could.

Yet again, things in Family Guy don't make sense. XD

There were times when Peter told college/high school stories about his teen years, but in one episode during Peter's flashbacks it was shown Peter has just recently passed the 4th grade, and immediately after the teacher told him he passed, Peter had to go meet up with Chris..

Mr. Joker
5th October 2008, 11:06 PM
Theres a evil monkey in my closet! can I join? PLEASE

Blue Snover
6th October 2008, 12:17 PM
Yeah no problem, Mr. Joker welcome to the club, but could you lengthen your first post please, as the mods don't like one liners.

New topic.

Do you think Carter will ever learn to like Peter?

I think deep down he likes him, but he has to do the whole over protective father thing 'no one is good enough for my daughter'.

Mr. Joker
8th October 2008, 11:10 PM
Do you think Carter will ever learn to like Peter?

Mabey! But Carter dosen't have a sence of humor........ He is relly raceist and sexest

Ri-Chan
8th October 2008, 11:38 PM
Hey ya'll!!! im back to take over!!!!!

So, what did i miss...

I see my co owners are blue snover and fuji

Well have fun!

And form now on, to join you must include "Holy crap" in any of ur posts!

Happy posting!

Luppi
9th October 2008, 12:18 AM
o.o

Idk who Carver is...maybe I missed that ep. Or is he Peter's real father?

Omg today in French class I had the 'vasectomy' song in my head XD

Well, I guess that's the definition of the word:
Ironyyyy~

Blue Snover
10th October 2008, 10:30 AM
Holy Crap, you're back.

Luppi, Carter is Lois' dad.

Pokemonmaster21, i have just edited my 1st post, so i hand the club back to you.

Enjoy.

Mr. Joker
11th October 2008, 6:05 AM
Oh I saw the vectomey episode today! I love that one............
The wierdest thing happened to me today. I Trig. We were talking about the "milkshake" song that Peter sings and I went home and that episode was on!

was anyone else dissapointed with the I dream of Jesus episode? I had that song stuck in my head for 3 days

Ri-Chan
11th October 2008, 2:03 PM
Who do You think is the wackiest member of the show???
It can be anyone from the newscaster Olly to The old perv herbert!

I would have to say Quagmire. When peter opened the back of his car. all the japanesse women ran out. and then when he rammed into the garage, even more came out! It was hilarious.

What was the most random funny clip in the show

You know how when someone says something funny or irrelivant (usually peter)A clip plays, which usually cracks me up, but this was the fnniest to me.

Peter:It was worse than when Julia Roberts showed her boobs in Mary Poppins

Young Boy: Mary, do you have to leave?
Mary: shows her boobs
Young Boy: Yes those are lovely, but it doesent quite answer my question...

alli940
11th October 2008, 5:04 PM
hi i would like to join this club plz

quagmire or herbert the old pervert.

What was the most random funny clip in the show
when quagmire got married but his wife died and death was there and h said: could you leave that dead body for five minutes
or
when herbert said: you like popsicles.

Ri-Chan
11th October 2008, 6:07 PM
Hi!

I have to decline...

You forgot to put holy crap in your post

theplushinator
17th October 2008, 7:17 AM
Hi, all- im back! sorry its been a while. Wasnt allowed on the comp for a bit (darn parents!!)

That old guy whos always annoying chris LOL. is it herbert??

Blue Snover
17th October 2008, 10:32 AM

I'd have to agree with Plushinator, the wackiest is Herbert without a doubt, the poltergeist episode where he did a Gandalf on the tree cracked me up.

What was the most random funny clip in the show?

The one that sticks out in my mind, was the one with the actress from Superman, when she went crazy and jumped through the window because they asked her a question.

theplushinator
18th October 2008, 10:17 AM

I'd have to agree with Plushinator, the wackiest is Herbert without a doubt, the poltergeist episode where he did a Gandalf on the tree cracked me up.

The one that sticks out in my mind, was the one with the actress from Superman, when she went crazy and jumped through the window because they asked her a question.

Ah i think ive seen that one!! is that when theyre going to have peters boss over and they talk about other people theyve had over or something? yeah she like screamed and jumped out the window. When i watched that one a while ago with my sister we just stared at each other lol

Blue Snover
18th October 2008, 5:21 PM
That's the one.

It cracked me up, when she came back for her handbag/purse and she started to go crazy again.

I felt sorry for Mr. Weed, what a way to go.

Luppi
18th October 2008, 11:29 PM

Quagmire. XD

Idk, the most random to me was this one when hitler was on a unicycle juggling fish o.O

Flash_Step
18th October 2008, 11:37 PM
Hi i would like to rejoin also bekuz "holy crap" this show is too funny
Even though i joined the last version late i never posted a one liner so yea.
Illl post a topic or an answer to the topics as soon as i kno im in.

Blue Snover
19th October 2008, 1:28 AM
You're in.

Welcome to the club, feel free to answer the topics, i think you'd need to speak to pokemonmaster21 before you post a new topic.

kyogrekyle
23rd October 2008, 2:12 AM
Holy Crap, this club could use my Family Guy expertise to revive it? =P Although its perfectly fine now..

For me, its Adam West. Hes hardly ever in it anymore, and hes the funniest cameo role in all of Family Guy

Yeah, the Hitler riding on a uni-cycle while juggling fish was random enough for me, and the second one where Peter came running in, knocked Hitler off of his uni-cycle then said "No!"

Blue Snover
30th October 2008, 11:25 AM
This club is more or less dead again.

Pokemonmaster21 is banned, so i've PM'd Shadowfaith to get it closed.

I'm waiting on a reply, so when it's closed, i'm going to start up a Family Guy/SouthPark club, and hopefully with me at the helm it will stay open.

So if any of the mods are scanning the forum, please close this down.

Blue Snover.