PDA

View Full Version : Hello ~ Coucou !

R95irth
1st October 2008, 3:11 PM
Hello,

I am new on this forum, and i want to introduce myself for some reasons...

Firts of all, I am french ; i'm sorry if i make mistake, i can understand what you say the most of the time, but i'm not sure of my grammar...So, tell me when you see a bad sentence, i must learn !
If you want to practise your english, i can help, just ask me, i will do my best !

...SO ! (i don't know a lot of link word...sorry)

I'm a girl, 17 years old if you want to know, and my nickname is Melie / Méli / Kaochao / Talismandes9démons / Fan-à-tics... (if you saw me before on the net )

I like pokémon of course ( that's the reason why i'm here...), drawing, writting, sleepping...
I can draw you some fanarts, just ask me, describe me what you want, and i will do it...
I'm a fanfic writter too, but only in fench, maybe i will try one in english someday, but it's not sure...

I think it's all...
So see you later on the forum, probably in the part about pokemon adventures ^^

Bye bye ; Au revoir et à bientôt !!

treespyro
1st October 2008, 3:13 PM
Hi, I am not French, so i can't parlenz français, Sorry If I got that wrong

have fun, enjoy and Follow the rules

R95irth
5th October 2008, 2:03 PM
Thank you very much, i read the rules and i will follow its ^^ don't worry...

I don't care if you can't "parler français", i'm here to practise my english too, so...

Umbreon-dana
5th October 2008, 2:31 PM
Bienvenue á le SPPF! (Prays to God that I got that right, only a French I student) Make sure you have read the rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=4220622; in case you didn't know) and we'll enjoy having you here!