PDA

View Full Version : -^The Frozen Chozen Club^-

Pages : [1] 2

Zorrioh
7th October 2004, 10:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/Zorrioh/TheFrozenChozenClub.png

Important News

Well everyone, I have some bad news. I'm afraid I am going to have to resign this club. Everyone may take off the banner if it was on his or her sig.

Inactivity of members, including myself, has led to this. I have been very busy, and it was simply too hard to keep interest for everyone for so long. However, this club was not a failure. I think it was a success. Sure, it may be at the end now, but we all had some great times. Lots of interesting conversation, contests, and more. Hopefully everyone will have a place in their heart to remember what this clan was. The Frozen Chozen is as of now, disbanded. Thank you to all of the members of this clan, and to everyone who participated in making this a great club.

I wish everyone well in the future, and good luck in finding other great clubs to join. Goodbye to everyone, from the Frozen Chozen.

- Members -
Zorrioh - Owner/Leader
Ice Tyranitar - Co-Leader
pisces - Co-Leader
ChildOfInsanity
Dragon King
Dragon_Reborn
Drei Ikkagura
Daigo
.::Fusionist::.
Marowak XD
~*Jirachi~Chan*~
Kijuna
Lon
MewSkitty
Nara Shikamaru
pika_power
PokemonChapion33
¤Umbreon¤
Valkyrie
Vampiric Knight
Wielder of Kyroge
I dont know 2
Dreadmayfollow
Jirachi_Reborn
The Smore

Welcome to the Frozen Chozen Club.

This club is deticated to Ice type Pokemon. No fire lovers here!
If you become a member, please put this clan banner in your signature:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/Zorrioh/FrozenChozen.png

Some events to do in this clan will be: Make your own Ice type Pokemon, Creating Ice type attacks, Maybe having a contest on which made-up Ice type Pokemon is the best, and other things like that. We can always use more members! So all you Frozen Chozen, come on in.

Frozen Chozen Rules:

1. No Flaming.
2. Absolutly no bashing of Ice types. (Try not to bash other types too much)
3. General Forum Rules still apply here.
4. No Spamming

Thank you for coming! Please join today.

DarkNinetails
7th October 2004, 11:37 PM
Can I join, the only fire type pokemon like is Ninetails

Zorrioh
7th October 2004, 11:41 PM
Alright, Ill let you in lol. One fire type is ok, I even like a couple fire types.. I was just being dramatic befor ^_^. Sure your in! Please put this Picture in your sig(the link to it is this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/Zorrioh/FrozenChozen.png)

May Ledian19
7th October 2004, 11:50 PM
I thought there was already an Ice Club, but it could have been deleted.....

Anyway, I'll join, I love ice Pokemon ^_^

But did you get permission for this from Togetickku (Sorry, but I probably spelled her name wrong!) to start this?

MewSkitty
7th October 2004, 11:51 PM
I'd like to join, but my sig is big enuf so I can't put the banner in, and I already have the one banner limit reached. My favorite Ice type is Regice.

Drei Ikkagura
7th October 2004, 11:51 PM
I'll join.^^
I like some fire types,but Ice types rox mah s0x.:p
I always wanted to say that!^^

Zorrioh
8th October 2004, 12:02 AM
May Ledian19, of course I got concent to make this, and you shouldnt even be worrying about that anyway ^^; But sure you can join!

MewSkitty, of course you may join too, and you dont have to have the banner on your sig. I should have said I strongly incourage it, but its your choice. I dont mind if you cant fit it.

Drei, Welcome to the Club! lol I hope you all like it here. Thats 4 members already, not bad!

KyogreFan
8th October 2004, 1:15 AM
Can I join? I like Articuno and Sneasel a lot!

May Ledian19
8th October 2004, 2:25 AM
I was wondering if you're going to choose a vice president or something like that.....And if so, how are you gonna decide? First one to post of PM you? A quiz? They all work, and I don't really care how you decide ^_^

MewSkitty
8th October 2004, 2:53 AM
On my Professor's Club (three day's, 8 members) I'll have the best member become the co-leader.

Zorrioh
8th October 2004, 3:42 AM
KyogreFan, sure you can join! Articuno is one of my top favs too. And May Ledian19, if you read my first post, I was going to choose a Co-Owner over time, seeing who was on most and participating most. And then, I would take the top 3 Participating members and hold a poll. That, or something similar, is how I will choose a Co-owner. ya, mew is right, pretty much the best member, like I said most participating member, will probably become the leader. I dont know if we will have a vote on it or not... but thats what I was thinking.

MewSkitty
8th October 2004, 3:58 AM
So what's the topic going to be? If it's OK here's a topic we could have: Make your own Ice type move and give it's power and effects. Here's mine: Icy Spike Ball, 80 Power and it has a high critical hit ratio, 25 PP.

Zorrioh
8th October 2004, 4:47 AM
Again if you look at my first post, that was one of my ideas. But sure! lets start now!
Mine is this:

Arctic Wind: PW - None|Acc - 50%|PP - 5
Freezes your opponent.

Anyone else got any ideas?

MewSkitty
8th October 2004, 4:50 AM
Here's another attack: Icequake: 5 PP, 260 power and it only works on Pokemon underground and it also freezes them 100% of the time.

Zorrioh
8th October 2004, 7:44 AM
Cool, how about the rest of you?

May Ledian19
8th October 2004, 6:44 PM
Oh, oh, I've got one!

Black Freeze
PP: 5
Attack: 150
Description: Freezes the opponent. It can't be avoided. User must recharge after using this move

That move would be awsome!

Anyway, I think you have a good method of choosing the co-owner, and I know we'll get a good one ^_^

Zorrioh
8th October 2004, 11:05 PM
Uhh, May.. isnt that attack a little to good? lol But it would be coolz. I love the name.

MewSkitty
8th October 2004, 11:08 PM
Here's another one from the mighty MewSkitty: Ice Kick, 20 PP 60 power and a 10% chance of freezing the foe.

DarkNinetails
9th October 2004, 2:51 AM
i have one- Artiobeam, 10pp, 85 power, 90% hit, 75 percent freeze

also maybe we could adopt a ice pokemon

Zorrioh
9th October 2004, 7:52 AM
Adopt an Ice Pokemon? Explain. I know I heard of Adopting somewere on these forums befor, but im not familiar with it. If you can explain the rules and how it works, sure, why not?

Anyway, cool attacks! Heres another one of mine..

Crystalize |PP:10|PWR:--|Acc:--|
Heals 1/2 the original HP to the user. 2/3 HP in Hail, 1/4 in Sunny Day & Sandstorm, and normal in Rain Dance.

May Ledian19
9th October 2004, 9:54 PM
Uhh, May.. isnt that attack a little to good? lol But it would be coolz. I love the name.

Yeah, but it would be like that move the lady on the Sevii Islands gives you in FireRed and LeafGreen ^_^

Zorrioh
10th October 2004, 4:57 AM
Any other forum members wanting to join? We would love to have ya. Also, please explain the Adopt thing, DarkNinetales!

Zorrioh
10th October 2004, 5:00 AM
Yeah, but it would be like that move the lady on the Sevii Islands gives you in FireRed and LeafGreen ^_^

The thing I thought was unfair was the 75 percent freezing :P but its still cools

MewSkitty
10th October 2004, 6:46 PM
For some reason the old lady won't teach my started Pokemon the one move it can learn. I read that she'll teach a certain move to only your first Pokemon, your starter Pokemon.

DarkNinetails
11th October 2004, 12:58 AM
Ok mayb we could all adopt a ice pokemon HERE, raise him HERE, and play with them HERE

Zorrioh
11th October 2004, 6:38 AM
Mewskitty, did u make sure your completely evolved starter pokemon was in the first slot in your party? that makes a difference.. plus like i said, it has to be Blastoise, Charizard, or Venasuar. None of there unevolved forms will work, also only those 3 starters. No others work. And DarkNinetails, that sounds like a good idea. Why dont you start it off?

MewSkitty
11th October 2004, 9:38 PM
I had my Charizard in the first slot and all the old lady said was that it's not the right Pokemon.

Zorrioh
12th October 2004, 5:22 AM
Well, then either you already used it once, or your game has issues. lol, thats all I can tell.

Zorrioh
13th October 2004, 5:32 AM
Anymore members want to join? Maybe soon I will hold a contest so come on you guys, we need more members!

_alia_
14th October 2004, 2:01 AM
hi can i join i love ice pokemon but i also like some fire pokemon too

Zorrioh
14th October 2004, 9:57 PM
Sure you can join! welcome to the team. Got any ideas for ICe type moves?

_alia_
15th October 2004, 3:07 AM
ya how about like icy touch
power: 80
acc: 40
pp:10

Zorrioh
15th October 2004, 5:48 AM
Interesting! low acc though. would be hard to get in.

_alia_
16th October 2004, 7:42 PM
ya i guess your right sorry i didnt post ive been stuck with piles of homework

Scorching Kamekaze
16th October 2004, 10:36 PM
hello... may i join?

and adopting, like having a pet poke...

FrameFreeze |PP: 10| BA: 100 | Acc: 90
The Pokemon cannot move for the next turn, and also, if the attack misses, it will still Freeze the opposing poke.

PKMN who learn: Cloyster, Omastar, Kabutops, and Lugia (dont ask)

Zorrioh
18th October 2004, 7:03 AM
Sure, you can join! Cool move, seems very good so not to many pokes should be able to learn it. but I love that cloyster can being as he is one fo my favorites. And yes! I think we should do adobt an Ice Pokemon. I wanna adobt Smoochum :P

Zorrioh
20th October 2004, 12:28 AM
What about you guys?

Lon
20th October 2004, 12:31 AM
So, can I join this club? I do have a liking for ice types, especially Smoochum and Piloswine!

MewSkitty
20th October 2004, 12:34 AM
Your not allowed to double post like that, just to let you know. If I wanted to, but I don't have the time right now, I'd adopt Regice, he's my favorite ice type.

Zorrioh
22nd October 2004, 1:02 AM
Of couse Lon, you can join. I like smoochum as well. Mewskitty, =\.

Dragon King
20th November 2004, 6:38 PM
May I Join? I Love Sneasal. O, And For Mewskitty, You Have To Haave A Good Relationship With Your Charizard.

Zorrioh
28th November 2004, 3:12 AM
Lol, sure you can join. Got any good Ice Attack ideas?

pika_power
28th November 2004, 6:51 AM
can I join? oh and can I bring my pets? ;255; ;077; ;155; ;037; ;244; .... fine I will have a change in pets. ;351-i; ;144; ;131; ;215; ;221; oh and

frost bite
type: ice
pw: 50
pa?: yes
effect: 30% flinch 15% freeze if used on another ice type it raises defence to fire

nice name ash said that he felt more like the frozen on rather than the chosen one in the second movie. :snowlax: its okay snowlax I odnt mide if you dont move ;_:

Zorrioh
30th November 2004, 6:25 AM
Sure, you can join the club. Cool attack! I like the effect.

pika_power
5th December 2004, 7:14 AM
Name: Frozen sleep
type: Ice
pw: --
pa?: no
effect: freeze yourself for 2-5 turns hp is restored to its max and your defence is sharply raised

:snowlax: Here is a good example of a pokemon in frozen sleep wait he always looks like that...

Zorrioh
5th December 2004, 7:25 PM
NICE ONE! wow, thats a great idea for an attack. perfect amount of cost..

pika_power
8th December 2004, 5:28 AM
Thanks Heres another:

Name: Ice Crack
type: ice
pa?: no
effect: Randomly give up a quarter to 3 quarters of the pokemons max HP and damages the opponent with 45% of the max HP given over 3-5 turns(it deal the 45% each turn not it deals 45% over 2-5 turns).

a bit confusing yes but it will do.

finishing off with the snow icon :snowlax:

_alia_
9th December 2004, 2:55 AM
im so sorry i havent been on i hope no one thought i forgot how does this adopting thing work

pika_power
9th December 2004, 8:02 AM
Name: Frozen stalactite
Type: ice
pw: 120
acc: 99
Pa: no
Effect: damages pokemon using dig twice as much. doesn’t work on flying types or those with the levitate ability.

another one out I think they are getting worse. Oh are waters that knoe ice attacks allowed it? ;382;

:snowlax:

SuperGroudon
9th December 2004, 11:32 AM
Can I join?
I love Ice pokemon

Pokemon:Regice evo

Regifreeze
Ht:18''3
Wt:1049 lbs.
Evo chain:Regice---Regifreeze Lv 60
Pokedex:This pokemon was created when a Regice was exposed to temperatures far below negative 2000 degrees farhenheit(spelling???)This pokemon can turn an area into a frozen desert just by walking near it.

Movelist(My own creations are listed)

Note:from Regifreeze and onward

63 Snowstorm*
68 Glacier Bomb*
75 Blizzard
79 Stalagmite rush*
88 Sheer Cold
99 Frozen Supernova*

Moving on to the descriptions

1.Snowstorm 50 Dmg. 90 Acc.
2.Glacier Bomb 95 Dmg. 100 Acc.
3.Stalagmite Rush 105 Dmg. 85 Acc.
Frozen Supernova 260 Dmg. 100 Acc. Strong but User also faints from exhaustion

pika_power
10th December 2004, 3:33 AM
Can I join?
I love Ice pokemon

Pokemon:Regice evo

Regifreeze
Ht:18''3
Wt:1049 lbs.
Evo chain:Regice---Regifreeze Lv 60
Pokedex:This pokemon was created when a Regice was exposed to temperatures far below negative 2000 degrees farhenheit(spelling???)This pokemon can turn an area into a frozen desert just by walking near it.

Movelist(My own creations are listed)

Note:from Regifreeze and onward

63 Snowstorm*
68 Glacier Bomb*
75 Blizzard
79 Stalagmite rush*
88 Sheer Cold
99 Frozen Supernova*

Moving on to the descriptions

1.Snowstorm 50 Dmg. 90 Acc.
2.Glacier Bomb 95 Dmg. 100 Acc.
3.Stalagmite Rush 105 Dmg. 85 Acc.
Frozen Supernova 260 Dmg. 100 Acc. Strong but User also faints from exhaustion
its god but deserts and super novas are hot so frozen just seems weird

Zorrioh
15th December 2004, 9:55 AM
Hey SuperGroudon We'd love to have ya. Try to think of some ice attacks. Speaking of, nice attacks pika_power, I realy like the idea of the Ice Crack one. ;215;

pika_power
18th December 2004, 5:14 AM
thanks I am trying to think up more

Name: overfreeze (need help with names)
Type: Ice
pw: 150
acc: 90
Pa: no
Effect: raises defense and sharply lowers sp. defense
multi: 2 enemys 1 ally
pp: 5

a bit of a rip off of over heat but keeping this club froom being melted is hard!

dont wory snowlax we like you even if you dont move :snowlax:

PokéCma
18th December 2004, 5:47 AM
Hey, can I join? I don't like Fire, and Ice and Water are currently my favorites. In fact, I am currently hatching a ;215; right now! BTW, I just thought of an attack...

Ice Wall
Power:--
Acc.:--
PP:5 or 10
Effect:Like Substitute, but instead of taking HP, it makes user recharge for a turn.

That was all I can think of for now! :snowlax:

SuperGroudon
20th December 2004, 4:47 AM
ok,thanks!

Moves

Avalanche

Attack:100
Accuracy:90
Added effect:20 % chance of freezing opponent

Extremefreeze

Attack:OHKO
Accuracy:40

Frost Bomb

Attack:90
Accuracy:100
Added effect:May lower opponents speed

Ice missile

Attack:60
Accurack:80
Added efffect:Attacks foe for 3-5 turns,and damage increases with each hit

pika_power
21st December 2004, 12:00 AM
cool attacks but Extremefreeze is the same as sheer cold with acc lowered or raised

Zorrioh
21st December 2004, 8:13 AM
Nah, I like it Pika_power. Sure you can join PokéCma! I like your attack, except isnt it kinda pointless to be use something like that if your frozen for one turn and its destroyed anyway? Well.. maybe for SolarBeam or something like that though. SuperGroudon, nice attacks. Might be a little too powerful but great ideas.

Ice Tyranitar
23rd December 2004, 5:55 PM
can I jion? I just have one problem, it's kinda like pika_power's, I like pokemon that arn't ice nor water, these are, ;233; and ;248;, I gave them ice moves though, o.k. move... oh! I got an ability, atmospheric ice/taiga storm (that how its spelled?), its like sand stream but with hail. its for freezitar http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/mrjakdaxter/Tyranitarice.gif (say if you can't see this) it's when a pupitar is traded with nevermeltice, freezitar is ice-rock (there's already a ice-dark and ice-ground). okay, attack... here's one! hypothermia

attack: 0
accuracy: 90 (99?)
effect: freezes everyone but the attacker
pp: 10 (how much does teeer dance have?)

also , pika_power, a desert can just be a barren area/wasteland. though tundra is more ice-ish. I down-graded hypothermia so its like teeter dance.

PokéCma
23rd December 2004, 11:12 PM
I thought Substitute lasted longer than one turn... BTW, here's an ability-Refreeze, recovers HP in hail... and _____, summons hail in battle (like drizzle/drought). Couldn't think of a name... and I know, I don't have many good ideas.

Ice Tyranitar
24th December 2004, 12:27 AM
I thought Substitute lasted longer than one turn... BTW, here's an ability-Refreeze, recovers HP in hail... and _____, summons hail in battle (like drizzle/drought). Couldn't think of a name... and I know, I don't have many good ideas.

look at my message above yours, I have a name for that ability, plus a move and a pokemon (just recolored but but an actual sprite should come soon).

PokéCma
24th December 2004, 12:38 AM
Sorry, I thought you meant Sand Veil.

Ice Tyranitar
24th December 2004, 12:43 AM
Sorry, I thought you meant Sand Veil.

I ment sand stream (hmm... snow veil or something like that would be cool though). anyway, here's vostokitar http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/mrjakdaxter/Vostokitar.gif.okay, hypothermia is finaly finished.

attack: 0
accuracy:95 (teeter dance is 99, but freeze is better than confuse)
pp: 15 (again, teeter dance is 20 but freeze is better)
effect: freezes everyone on the field but the attacker

here's the contest version:
type: beauty
appeal: 2 hearts
effect: prevents one random person besides the user to miss next turn, -1 heart to the others

wow, I saying all this and I haven't been invited in the club...

SuperGroudon
24th December 2004, 1:38 AM
Nice Attack Ice Tyranitar...I think you can join,so just wait for Zorrioh

Zorrioh
29th December 2004, 12:39 AM
Sure, you can join, Ice Tyranitar! The more the better. Nice attacks and abilities guys. I might post a few pretty soon. :)

pika_power
30th December 2004, 2:11 AM
Name: ice-clamp
Type: Ice
acc: 100
Pa: yes
Effect: stops foe useing moves that touch you (tackle spark forget what they arte called) for 3 turns
multi: 1 enemy
pp: 15

man names are getting hard please dont rate on the names.

*finds ;086; * *gets ready to drop kick* this is for all the trouble you caused be in sefoam islands *sees frozen chozen clube glaring at him* *foot slips and kicks ;086;* *gets picked up by frozen chzen club* hey way are you doing? help!!!!.....

*lands on :snowlax:* remeber what happened to hondour in pichu bros in party panic?

Ice Tyranitar
30th December 2004, 2:45 PM
how about these, freeze ordinance:

atk:0
acc:95
PP:25
effect:your opponent connot attack for 2 (should it be 1?) turn(s)

cyrogenic sleep:

acc:99
pp:25
effect: heal attacker of all status alements and heal all hp, freezes attacker for two turns

thaw:

atk:60
pp:30
effect: can only be used when the attacker is frozen
2vs.2: 1 opponent

break frost (I'm also starting to run out of names):

pp:10
effect: protects oneself by randomly using one move when frozen

and an ability, permafrost body: has a 5% chance of freezing opponent when opponent use a physical move (I think that what their called)
*sees pika_power after being attacked by fellow club members and ;086; after being crushed by :snowlax:*

*keeps walking to aviod lawsiut*

Zorrioh
4th January 2005, 1:27 AM
Interesting Ideas guys. I know names are hard to think up.. but there not too bad. I gotta post some of my ideas soon.

Here's an attack I dont think I have mentioned yet:

Ice Whip || PWR: 100 || Acc: 95 || Type: Ice
May Freeze 10%

What do yeah think?

NO Double Posting! that's what the edit button is for...

Ice Tyranitar
12th January 2005, 2:32 AM
how about,

freezing rain:

atk: 0| acc: 0| effect: lowers power of water moves| pp: 15

well some moves need to be useless...

Zorrioh
12th January 2005, 8:08 AM
So thats kinda like those moves, Water spout, etc. Although I dont understand why freezing rain would lower water attacks.. but hey, its still coolz. :)

Ice Tyranitar
19th January 2005, 12:49 AM
So thats kinda like those moves, Water spout, etc. Although I dont understand why freezing rain would lower water attacks.. but hey, its still coolz. :)

I thought you said that you weren't judgeing by names. whatever, I thought that if it was freezing rain, it would sound like if it would freeze rain dance. and I like ice whip, but its kinda like ice beam. maybe you could give it 15 pp since you didn't mention that yet.

Zorrioh
20th January 2005, 2:13 AM
Acctually, I love the name. It just didnt seem like it fit with the effect, although your right, the name isnt THAT important, and its good anyway. Sorry if I offended you :(. And Ice Whip has 10 PP. Forgot to mention that ^_^;

Zorrioh
30th January 2005, 12:46 AM
Anyone got any ideas for Move sets for some Ice Pokemon? Like Jynx or Cloyster?

Ice Tyranitar
30th January 2005, 3:41 PM
you seriously shoudn't double post like that, Zorriah. but sure,
;091;: clamp, ice beam, protect, swagger(emareld move tutor).
clamp gets stab, and its a good can't switch out move. ice beam uses its decent special atk and atk, plus stab. protect is just because iit doesn't have good special defense. swagger is just to confuse the person, its more accurate then super sonic and the atk increase won't matter because of ;091;'s great defense.
;124;: phychic (get from smochem), ice punch, fake out (breed w/makuhita), fake tears.
phychic and ice punch get stab. fake out I just like, it goes first and the person can't attack that turn, you can only use it on the first turn, but I still like it. fake tears is there because jynkx uses only sp move, so it will help.

Zorrioh
31st January 2005, 8:56 PM
Good moves :D Except, why not Ice beam for Jynx? I mean its more powerful. But then again, Ice Punch is kinda her special move though ^^;. Oh, and I did double post, and im sorry but I didnt want the board to be deleted becuase of inactivity. I dont do it normally, or all the time.

Ice Tyranitar
31st January 2005, 9:21 PM
just ask someone to post next time, anyway,
;221;: earthquake, blizzard, anchient power (breed w/ kacleon), powder snow. earthquake, powder snow, ice beam are for stab, with the ice moves for the chance of freeze. anchient power might increase stats.

;131;: ice beam, perish song, thunderbolt, surf. pretty easy to understand

;215;: icy wind (ice beam only has 10 pp and its kinda hard to get), slash, metal claw, beat up. should be self-explanitory, just send him out first to make the best use of beat up.

as I said, ice beam has only 10 pp, so I decided to fix that:
icebeam
atk: 90
pp: 15
effect: has 5% chance of freezing opponent
acc: 95

I just downgraded its atk from 95 to 90, its acc from 99 to 95, and the 10% chance of freezing to 5% chance freezing to give it more pp.

Zorrioh
4th February 2005, 6:14 AM
Interesting moves, I like them. :) Except, why Power Snow?

Ice Tyranitar
4th February 2005, 8:32 PM
all about pp, if my version of ice beam was real, it'd be there. really though, powder snow from the emareld move tutor would be better because it lowers speed.

Zorrioh
14th March 2005, 10:55 PM
You mean Icy Wind, not Powder Snow, right?

Ice Tyranitar
26th March 2005, 5:19 PM
sorry about not posting for a while. yeah I meant powder snow. and I had an idea for an hm, polor ice:
atk: 100
acc: 90
pp: 10
effect: 5% chance of freezing
out of battle effect: freezes water for a short distance, sort of like surf only for short distances (like say, 3 person lenths (sp?)) and you wouldn't see wild pokemon. plus you would walk across. so what do you think?

Zorrioh
3rd April 2005, 4:10 AM
You mean you ment Icy Wind.. you must have meant Icy Wind.. Lol, ah well. Anyway, I love that idea for an attack, and outside HM. Could see many ways they could incorporate it. Great idea, and I love the name too. I'd say that would have to be my favorite Ice attack made so far.. Great job! :)

Ice Tyranitar
24th April 2005, 12:54 AM
Yeah I meant Icy Wind. And I thought of another moveset.

;362;
-Explosion
-Rest
-Ice Beam
-Rollout
;362;
Explosion is last resort. I like Rest, two turns sleep and heal, to me its pretty good. Rollout is if you absolutely need to face a fire type.

Zorrioh
28th April 2005, 6:34 AM
Those are pretty good. Except, I dont really like Rollout (personal preference) I wonder if there is another move he can learn that would help him agenst Fire types..

Ethereal
28th April 2005, 7:50 AM
Sorry, not to be rude or anything, but this club was dead, and you guys starting posting again....I'm just warning you in case a mod closes it because of this. ^_^;;;;;

Zorrioh
3rd May 2005, 5:30 AM
Why the heck would a mod close this? Who said it was dead? How rude. He was in this club, and posted again, so I replied. It was never dead, just small. Even so, why the crap would they close it just because of that? Sorry for the word usage, but it seems so ridiculous.

Ethereal
3rd May 2005, 6:44 AM
If it hasn't been posted in for at least a month, it's declared dead...Them's the rules. =\

Ice Tyranitar
3rd May 2005, 9:05 PM
When did this club die?

EDIT: Oh yeah, that. Well its not dead now, why would the mods close it?

Waterlight
3rd May 2005, 9:07 PM
If a thread hasn't been posted in for a month and you post, you posted in a 'dead' thread, which is against the rules. I do believe it happened on the previous page.

PsiUmbreon
4th May 2005, 12:21 AM
Why the heck would a mod close this? Who said it was dead? How rude. He was in this club, and posted again, so I replied. It was never dead, just small. Even so, why the crap would they close it just because of that? Sorry for the word usage, but it seems so ridiculous.
OK, yeah, you guys did bump it illegally, but that was a long time ago, and yeah it's not dead now. So I'll overlook that. But... if this thread goes cold for over a month(or with the case of this club, warm XD), and I see one of you guys bump it, it will be closed and you will be warned. Got that?

Zorrioh
8th May 2005, 2:27 AM
What kind of nonsence is that? If we are talking.. that means we are still interested in this club. But fine, whatever. Guess I dont have much of a choice, I'll just have to make sure it doesnt go for a month unposted. :)

Ice Tyranitar
20th May 2005, 8:26 PM
Sorry Zorrioh, forgot about this completely.... really sorry! Any way you mentioned a fake Ice-type contest. Vostokitar is my entry (photobucket ain't working right now, I have a link to the sprite later). I'm going on vacation for a week. I'm going to edit this when I get back to put a move and hm/tm list.

pika_power
21st May 2005, 8:55 AM
Hi glad this clubs back.

New attack!

Snow slam

pp 15

att:45

Has a 20% chance of paralizing or freezing the opponent.

Slams the foe with a lage amount of ice.

:snowlax: *prod prod poke poke* is it dead?

Zorrioh
27th May 2005, 6:16 AM
Ok, but wait until I announce the rules for the contest Ice_T. It will be soon. Cool attack pika, not too powerful, but good chance of freezing, making it fair and good to use.

Nara Shikamaru
28th May 2005, 9:36 PM
Oooh! I would LOVE to join this club! I love ice and water type Pokemon ^^. May I join?

Ice Tyranitar
1st June 2005, 8:17 PM
Well I'm back........... don't everyone cheer at once...

Okay Zorrioh, I'll wait (wasn't going to post 'till today, had to update fic and was busy yesterday and other part of Monday I wasn't writing).

Zorrioh
2nd June 2005, 7:31 AM
Sure Artica, you can join. Welcome back Ice T. I think I will have the rules up for the Make an Ice type Pokemon contest in a week or so, please bear with me, I have been very busy.

pika_power
4th June 2005, 9:54 AM
Anything new happening? oh there's a contest! well in the mean time should the ice type be accompained by the water type?

and should I thor out :snowlax:? ;006; ;146; ;058; ;059;

Zorrioh
7th June 2005, 1:40 AM
It's Time for
Make an Ice Type Pokemon Contest!

To enter this contest, first read the rules below. Then, just say your entering at the top of your next post, and submit your Pokemon (In the same post). If you are not a member, you may ask to join, then after I have confirmed, you may enter as well.

Here are the rules for this contest:

Make an Ice Type Pokemon Contest Rules
------------------------------------------
1. Each person who enters may submit 2 Ice-type Pokemon.
2. You may combine any type with your Ice Pokemon except Fire.
3. Make sure to have a set of moves that they will learn at certain levels, basicly have all the info on your Pokemon that you might see in a Guide.
4. Each Pokemon submitted must have 1 (and only 1) made up Ice-type move. You may not use the same made up move for both Pokemon if you are submitting 2.
5. Your Pokemon need to be fair, and not overly powerful.
6. You may not submit any Pokemon that someone else has made, or Pokemon that are coming out in the future.
7. Have fun!
------------------------------------------
The contest starts today! (06/06/05), and ends June 30th 2005. The winner of the contest will get bragging rights, and the Co-leader position of The Frozen Chozen Club! As Co-Leader, you can run contests like this; approve members for joining, and more. I await your entrees!

pika_power
8th June 2005, 6:35 AM
Cool! did you put anything in your sig about it? I have my sig veiw off.

:snowlax: still frozen....

Zorrioh
13th June 2005, 7:04 AM
No.. I'm not sure that would help.

GET A POSTIN! 8 days is the deadline, and no one has posted a single thing! It doesnt have to be perfect, just some ideas you have. It isnt really that strict at all, just follow the rules above.

P.S. I added a rule to make it easier in making your Ice type Pokemon and to know what to put on your post. Here is the additional rule:

3. Make sure to have a set of moves that they will learn at certain levels, basicly have all the info on your Pokemon that you might see in a Guide.

ALSO, I moved the deadline to June 30th. I'll be waiting for your great works of art (This doesnt mean pictures of your pokemon are required).

Ice Tyranitar
17th June 2005, 6:00 PM
I have returned... with me entry.

Vostokitar (Ground/Ice) (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/mrjakdaxter/Vostokitar.bmp, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/mrjakdaxter/smallVostokitar.bmp)

When Larvitar are ready to enter pupal stage, they burrow deep beneath the ground. Some go so deep, that if they don't o exactly up at the same angle they go far off course. Thus, some reach polar regions and this has led to the slow development of new spiecies. 10,000 years after r/s/e, the world enters a new ice age and humanity ceases to exist. The pokemon named Tyranitar is replaced by Vostokitar, teh spiecies created by these less than precise larvae. With humans out of the way, this new creature shall now have its dominince of all life on the frozen tundra that used to be Earth. (Yeah there's no humans but it still has moves I know).

;246;~>lv. 30~>;247;~>trade w/nevermeltice~>Vostokitar

lv. 40 Scary Face
lv. 50 Ice Beam
lv. 60 Earthquake
lv. 70 Permafrost Throw
lv. 80 Sheer Cold

Ability: Summer Thaw: When Vostokitar is burned or attacked by a fire attack, all ground attacks it uses will lower their targets accuracy, and all ice attack become water type and lose their chance of freezing.

Permafrost Throw: Ground Type Attack:
atk: 105
acc: 99
pp: 5
effect: 10% chance of freezing

HM's, TM's, LM's, Egg Moves all the same as Pupitar but Vostokitar can learn Ice Beam and Blizzard TM's.

:snowlax: Ve haff vays to make you move... *evil laughter*

Zorrioh
23rd June 2005, 6:42 AM
Excellent entree! We’ve got to have more then one though, I await all your great entrees!

Ice Tyranitar
23rd June 2005, 5:49 PM
More than one you say? Alright.

Drakonica-Ice/Dragon(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/mrjakdaxter/Drakonica.bmp)

When the Earth entered its ice age, huge glaciers formed south of the Antartic Circle. Going upwards of 20 miles high, nothing could live on them due to thin atmosphere. However, beneath lies a huge ocean. In this enviornment, Drakonica thrives. Its origin is unkrown, however its ancestors are Dragonair and Lapras. Not much is known (though its amazing anything is known seeing as humans are all dead) about this creature, but it is known that it use fire breath to melt glacial ice to creat dwellings, and that unlike its ancestors, it had gills. When it reaches adulthood, it becomes a more powerful fighter.

Ability-Drakonic Breath-All fire moves are increased in power by 1.5 (so its like its three types but not weak to water, ground, etc.).
OR
Ability-Battle Hardening-Every 10 levels all stats are increased by 1 extra point.

Thunder Wave-lv.1
Wrap-lv.10
Twister-lv.20
Icy Wind-lv.20
Ember-lv.20
Slam-lv.25
Dragon Rage-lv.36
Ice Beam-lv.48
Outrage-lv.60
Overheat-lv.75

TM's, HM's, LM's

TM's
#3-4, #6-7, #10-18, #20-21, #23-25, #27, #32-35, #38, #41-45, #49-50

HM's
#3, #5, #7-8

LM's
Thinderwave, Substitute, Double-Edge, Body Slam, Icy Wind, Endure

pika_power
29th June 2005, 9:55 AM
More than one you say? Alright.

Drakonica-Ice/Dragon(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/mrjakdaxter/Drakonica.bmp)

When the Earth entered its ice age, huge glaciers formed south of the Antartic Circle. Going upwards of 20 miles high, nothing could live on them due to thin atmosphere. However, beneath lies a huge ocean. In this enviornment, Drakonica thrives. Its origin is unkrown, however its ancestors are Dragonair and Lapras. Not much is known (though its amazing anything is known seeing as humans are all dead) about this creature, but it is known that it use fire breath to melt glacial ice to creat dwellings, and that unlike its ancestors, it had gills. When it reaches adulthood, it becomes a more powerful fighter.

Ability-Drakonic Breath-All fire moves are increased in power by 1.5 (so its like its three types but not weak to water, ground, etc.).
OR
Ability-Battle Hardening-Every 10 levels all stats are increased by 1 extra point.

Thunder Wave-lv.1
Wrap-lv.10
Twister-lv.20
Icy Wind-lv.20
Ember-lv.20
Slam-lv.25
Dragon Rage-lv.36
Ice Beam-lv.48
Outrage-lv.60
Overheat-lv.75

TM's, HM's, LM's

TM's
#3-4, #6-7, #10-18, #20-21, #23-25, #27, #32-35, #38, #41-45, #49-50

HM's
#3, #5, #7-8

LM's
Thinderwave, Substitute, Double-Edge, Body Slam, Icy Wind, Endure

how do you train it up from lvl one? and what lvl do you catch it?

Ice Tyranitar
29th June 2005, 4:50 PM
You can't really catch anything at lv. 1. Level 2 ya, but I meant that it gets that automatically, when comes out of an egg for instance.

And is anyone else going to participate?!? I'm going to win by DEFAULT!!!!

EDIT: You can't really "catch" it, seeing as all humans are dead...

Zorrioh
29th June 2005, 5:03 PM
Only one day left! We need another entree! Anyone can enter today. You dont even have to be a member now! Enter today!

Zorrioh
1st July 2005, 7:27 AM
Well, it seems only one entree was entered. Sorry to you, Ice T, but the contest is cancelled because of obvious reasons, even though your work was excellent. Ice Tyranitar, if you would like to be Co-Leader of this club, however, you have indeed earned it. If you wish, you may try and recruit people to this club and make it what it once was. I will try, but I am very busy. You may approve and invite anyone to join this club. If you do not wish, or cannot do this, then this clan may, or may not die. I hope it does not die for a while. Anyway, congratulations to Ice T for becoming Co-Leader!

Ice Tyranitar
15th July 2005, 5:53 PM
Sorry for not posting in a while. We need another topic... how about "Who's your favorite Ice Type and why?"

Mine: Lapras
Reason: Most Ice types look pretty ugly (Glaie) or are a bit mediocre (Delibird; that's not to say I don't like Deli, he's just not on my team until I beat the Elite Four), Lapras looks cool IMO. And its not half bad, too. My lv. 47 one in Leaf Green beat Lance with three flippers tied behind its back... shell... thing... (then again that is Lance)

EDIT: Snow lax's thaw is one ze vay... *more evil laughter*
EDIT2: IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! *you guessed it, even more evil laughter*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/mrjakdaxter/Snowlax.gif

Zorrioh
31st July 2005, 1:51 AM
My favorite Ice type is probably Jynx... I know, she's weird. But she is a great Pokemon.. and I love the Psychic type in combination with Ice. Yeah, i think she's my all time favorite Ice type.

pika_power
8th August 2005, 5:55 AM
I am back! is it dead again? hope not. what other ice types do you think there be in fourth gen after the sensel evo?

Zorrioh
8th August 2005, 11:30 PM
Hmm.. I dont know. I'm hoping they will make another Flying/Ice type. I want another one of those. I love Articuno, but she's a Legendary. And well.. Delibird.. is just bad. Maybe an evolved form of Delibird? :)

Daigo
9th August 2005, 4:36 AM
Can I join? I am a huge fan of ice types, but I guess no one could have figured that one out themselves. I have this weird obsession with Lapras, but my other favorites are Dewgong, Jynx, and Cloyster. My favorite existing moves are Ice Beam and Blizzard. I might be able to do drawings on request, and if anyone does request, they should be done within an hour of me seeing the request.

Zorrioh
12th August 2005, 8:39 PM
Sure, of course you can join. Welcome! :) Got any ideas for new Ice type Pokemon?

Daigo
12th August 2005, 11:34 PM
Any would be nice, there aren't enough. maybe an ice cat or something... By the way, is this club just for ice pokemon, or ice in general? I love anything to do with it.

Ice Tyranitar
14th August 2005, 2:28 PM
I am back! is it dead again? hope not. what other ice types do you think there be in fourth gen after the sensel evo?

An ice Eevee perhaps? Maybe an Ice/Dragon or a Lapras evolution.

And Daigo, can you do Deli pulling something out of its bag?

Zorrioh
15th August 2005, 3:51 AM
Well.. this is a Pokemon Forum. I guess I mostly meant Ice type Pokemon. But if there is something else your might want to talk about, thats fine. I want to see an evolved form of Delibird. That would be awsome.

Ice Tyranitar
16th August 2005, 4:39 PM
Okay then, lets start a game. This one will be the

Name That Ice Type/Location/Trainer Game

Someone gives a riddle, desciption, pokemon has/ moves have of a location with ice types, ice trainers, or an ice pokemon. The first to guess a riddle right gives a riddle, first to fifteen correct answers wins!

Alright, I'll start.
I am rare to a legendary extent.
I reside on an island.
My Superpower will defeat you.
My Anchientpower will help me.
Who am I?

A bit easy, but this is the first one...

Void where prohibited. Co-owner of the -^Frozen Chozen^- and direct relation to said Co-owner do not qualify. Not available to residents of Seviinesia and the Orre Republic. Results may vary 'cause I'm making this up as I go ;)!

Zorrioh
17th August 2005, 4:33 PM
My guess would be... Regice of course!

Here is my riddle:

As an Ice-Type, I'm not always the best,
I have low special attack, unlike most of the rest.
I only learn one Ice-Type attack,
And it will make my opponent slow to attack.
Who am I?

Daigo
17th August 2005, 11:28 PM
Is it Sneasel?

Zorrioh
18th August 2005, 4:23 AM
Yes, you are correct. Your suppose to do one know, Daigo. Please? :)

Ice Tyranitar
18th August 2005, 7:26 PM
Alright. Score:

Zorrioh - 1
Daigo - 1

Zorrioh
24th August 2005, 6:07 AM
Ok, someone else's turn. Daigo, you should go sometime. ^_^

pisces_beedrill
24th August 2005, 8:48 AM
may i plz join?
my fave ice type is cloyster.
i also got ice/ghost on the power test which so many people take.

Ice Tyranitar
24th August 2005, 4:13 PM
Sure bloodstone.

Now, I'd like to bring to everyone's attention an idea I had. With Zorrioh's permission, I will institute a blood & iron rule! I mean a new rule!

You must post once a month to continue your membership.

Self-explanitory. If you don't post in 20 days, I give you a warning pm, in not in a month, your out! What d'you think?

pisces_beedrill
24th August 2005, 4:14 PM
fine with me, as long as if we cannot check our serebii in a month and we pm u, we stay in...

Zorrioh
24th August 2005, 8:48 PM
Welcome bloodstone!

I do think that is a good idea, IceT, but I think it should be more like 2 months, or longer than 1 month. Sounds good though! bloodstone, why dont you continue our Pokemon Ice Challenge, and make a riddle for everyone to guess what Ice Pokemon your talking about.

Aero
24th August 2005, 9:28 PM
I would LOVE to join! My favorite ice pokemon is Cloyster.
Ill put the clan in my sig!

Ice Tyranitar
24th August 2005, 11:28 PM
I do think that is a good idea, IceT, but I think it should be more like 2 months, or longer than 1 month. Sounds good though! bloodstone, why dont you continue our Pokemon Ice Challenge, and make a riddle for everyone to guess what Ice Pokemon your talking about.

Okay, once every seven weeks. I'll give everyone a warning pm tomarrow (when I don't feel so lazy...).

Be afraid.

BTW, Aero, welcome to the team!

pisces_beedrill
25th August 2005, 9:54 AM
Welcome bloodstone!

it has 2 brothers yet it is one. it can soar, yet it cannot fly, it is psychic, yet it is ice.

Ice Tyranitar
25th August 2005, 3:40 PM
Pm'ed everyone who hasn't posted in seven weeks, except Artica (couldn't find his/her post) and KyogreFan (he's been off for two months, probably left). The Labor Day Massacre is coming people, so post up!

pisces_beedrill
25th August 2005, 3:42 PM
so can anyone guess the pokemon i gave a clue too?

Ice Tyranitar
25th August 2005, 3:49 PM
I can't really guess (I'm not allowed in the contest I made :)). Wait 'til Zorrioh or Aero or someone comes back one.

pisces_beedrill
25th August 2005, 3:54 PM
your not allowed?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

plz note, that was not spam, that was funny!

anyway, what is da topic?

Ice Tyranitar
25th August 2005, 4:08 PM
anyway, what is da topic?

Well someone else has to get on and answer your riddle, then if they get it right they go, for complete ruless see last page.

pisces_beedrill
25th August 2005, 4:14 PM
- Members -
Zorrioh(Owner)
May Ledian19
MewSkitty
Drei
KyogreFan
Crystal Steelix
_alia_
Lon
pika_power
SuperGroudon
PokéCma
Ice Tyranitar
Artica
Daigo

where is my name???

Ice Tyranitar
25th August 2005, 6:40 PM
where is my name???

Don't worry your still a member.

Zorrioh
26th August 2005, 1:07 AM
Oh, Im sorry. I usually add people right away, it just slipped my mind. Please forgive me, I will add you right now!

pisces_beedrill
26th August 2005, 6:49 AM
finally. i hate to be forgotten...

Aero
26th August 2005, 8:00 AM
Zorioh, am I in the club? I dont see my name on the list. I understand if your too busy to put my name right now. Could I start the next topic?
-What is the most unique ice pokemon?-
I say Delibird for his present attack. Also Sneasal because he dosent learn any ice moves and has no good stats to use ice moves.

pisces_beedrill
26th August 2005, 8:08 AM
true.
cloyster is pretty special. which other pkmn has an indestructable shell?
u probably are in but he 4got to update the list.

Aero
26th August 2005, 8:17 AM
Yeah. Its pretty cool how a clam is half ice, which is a bit surprizing. Well he looks ice and stuff but a clam bring that is kinda cool and odd.
I also think that Pilsowhine is unique cause his whole body is fur and hair so he cant get cold, but ice attacks still effect him. Weird.
Loving it here! Seems cold and cool. ^^

pisces_beedrill
26th August 2005, 8:20 AM
what did u get in that power test. i got ice/ghost which is so cool! i have always loved ice. cloyster, sneasel and larpras are my faves.

Aero
26th August 2005, 8:23 AM
Cool. I got just one type. ICE!

pisces_beedrill
26th August 2005, 8:32 AM
what are your faves?

Ice Tyranitar
26th August 2005, 2:00 PM
My faves: Lapras. YOU CAN'T TOUCH THE BADNESS!!!!;131;

Most unique ice type, Regice, there's only one, duh.

pisces_beedrill
26th August 2005, 2:13 PM
yeah, regice is unique. larpras, wish it had a pre evolution.

Aero
26th August 2005, 6:22 PM
Maybe I can make one later....
My fav. pokemon os Cloyster!
It looks so cool and its even better when it battles!

Aero
26th August 2005, 6:23 PM
Sorry, I accidently double posted.

Zorrioh
26th August 2005, 10:21 PM
It's ok. And I like your Trainer Card, Aero. Cloyster is one of my favorites as well. But I seem to be one of the only people who like Jynx. Jynx is my all time favorite. Beauty and Brawns! LOL

Daigo
27th August 2005, 2:30 AM
Heh, Lapras all the way!... Dunno why though.

Kijuna
27th August 2005, 3:53 AM
Most unique Ice type is Jynx. It was banned and it's the only Pokémon not to have an action figure not because it's a safety hazard to stupid kids.

My favourite is either Dewgong or Articuno.

pisces_beedrill
27th August 2005, 7:01 AM
he he he. at least someone agrees with me cloyster is da best ice pkmn...

Zorrioh
29th August 2005, 10:04 PM
What's everyone's least favorite Ice type? If you have one that is. lol I'm not sure what mine would be.. Probably Sneasel or Piloswine because they cant use there Ice type's very well. Low Special Attack. However, Sneasel will have an evolved form in Pearl/Diamand So maybe it will get better. Anyway, so whats your least favorite?

pisces_beedrill
30th August 2005, 10:35 AM
i go for looks. my least fave would be jynx

Ice Tyranitar
30th August 2005, 2:08 PM
Least fave = CLoyster. It looks awesome (especially the shiny), but have no decent attacks besides Ice Beam and Suf. And it huge tanking potential, but aside from Toxic and Barrier/Light Screen, there's no moves to exploit this. If it doesn't improve in D/P, heads are gonna roll (read: it will not happen so I'm not happy).

pisces_beedrill
30th August 2005, 2:12 PM
do u want me to hurt you?
never abuse cloyster or face the consequences

Zorrioh
31st August 2005, 3:15 AM
Now pisces, everyone to there own opinion. Plus, you dissed my fav. :P

P.S. Did you change your name?

pisces_beedrill
31st August 2005, 6:41 AM
yeah, i wanted to. i prefered pisces...

pika_power
31st August 2005, 6:49 AM
Least fave = CLoyster. It looks awesome (especially the shiny), but have no decent attacks besides Ice Beam and Suf. And it huge tanking potential, but aside from Toxic and Barrier/Light Screen, there's no moves to exploit this. If it doesn't improve in D/P, heads are gonna roll (read: it will not happen so I'm not happy).
I dont see how that can happen as cloysters head is unable to be reached.

:snowlax: ;004; Please can I defrost him?!

pisces_beedrill
31st August 2005, 10:38 AM
we need a new topic. hmmm, how is this one: which pokemon should be ice?

Ice Tyranitar
31st August 2005, 1:53 PM
Hmm... Kyogre and Suicune I guess.

pisces_beedrill
31st August 2005, 1:54 PM
starmie in my opinion

pisces_beedrill
2nd September 2005, 7:10 AM
i cannotr post for the next two days, i need to go to my new school

Ice Tyranitar
2nd September 2005, 4:41 PM
Well good luck with school picies!

Anyway, does anyone here know what levels you can find Lapras in Ice Fall Cave? I'm too lazy to try to find one :p...

Zorrioh
3rd September 2005, 5:36 AM
I'm not sure, You should check a guide or GameFAQs.com.

I'll tell you what I DONT think should be an Ice Type. Sneasel.

P.S. Good luck at School, pisces!

Ice Tyranitar
4th September 2005, 9:27 PM
Alright I spent an hour looking today, and nothing. Unless it activates a glitch that gives you all shinies (except for the few who look better as regulars), its not worth it.

Zorrioh
6th September 2005, 12:10 AM
It must be on GameFAQs.com somewhere... I would think... Oh well. Why dont you go to the cave and find out what level they are at? ^_^

Ice Tyranitar
6th September 2005, 1:52 AM
Well, when I sadi "spent an hour looking", I meant in Icefall. I was going to rent XD anyway for Lucky Egg, so I guess I'll just get Lapras along the way. Hmm... is Lapras before or after the Lucky Egg?.. *Goes to check Serebii*

BTW Zorrioh, awesome new banner!

EDIT: Its at the end, then again to trade the egg I'd have to beat the game anyway, plus its got Heal Bell.

pisces_beedrill
9th September 2005, 3:26 PM
i know nothing about the games so don't ask me. um, new topic: which ice pokemon has the best attacks?

Kijuna
9th September 2005, 5:50 PM
Ingame, Dewgong can singlehandedly annihalate Lorelei. Competitively, Walrein.

pisces_beedrill
10th September 2005, 3:52 PM
i say larpras

Zorrioh
13th September 2005, 12:45 AM
Thank you Ice T.
And I think Jynx has pretty good moves... Psychic AND Ice Beam are 2 strong attacks, not to mention 2 of the best types in the game, IMO. Jynx can also learn Lovely Kiss, which is very handy for her since she can’t handle a great amount of physical hits. Combine that with Calm mind, and you’ve got a Powerhouse to almost destroy any Pokemon that comes along.

pisces_beedrill
16th September 2005, 3:30 PM
okay, i have not been here for three days and only one person has posted! come on people!!!

Ice Tyranitar
16th September 2005, 9:05 PM
Ok then, Lapras, Jynx, Walrein, there all good. But Munchlax pwns them all. ;)

Lapras obviously imo.

pisces_beedrill
17th September 2005, 2:54 PM
munchlax? pah! goldeen pwns then all :p

pika_power
19th September 2005, 8:51 PM
Arrrggg dont say the M word! Sorry I just think gonbe is a better name. anyway good job ice tyranitar the co leader has been decided at last. I like lapras it is rather good.

:snowlax: wakie wakie start walking!

pisces_beedrill
20th September 2005, 11:34 AM
yeah, larpras is cool!

pisces_beedrill
23rd September 2005, 3:17 PM
i am sorry but i don't wanna be part of a dead club so if n one posts by tmorrow, i am quitting!

Ice Tyranitar
24th September 2005, 2:07 AM
Ok, how about a simple batle thinger. piscies and Zorrioh, each of you will select an ice team (of three), and you'll battle. Any Pokemon that is ice typre applies, and you may use any TM, HM, or LM moves in its moveset, as well as any naturally learned moves, and then I'll use netral stats off the main site so you two can battle. Oh, and pm me your choices, so you both know at the same time then.

Zorrioh
24th September 2005, 3:53 AM
Hey guys. Sorry I haven’t posted lately, I have been busy. Unfortunately, I start my college year this coming Monday, so I will be unable to post AS MUCH. But I will still try too. As for your idea IceT, why don’t you battle with pisces? I don’t know if I could do that right now. Again, sorry for any inconvenience.

Magma Instinct
24th September 2005, 6:16 PM
Can i join? I love Ice types

Ice Tyranitar
24th September 2005, 8:54 PM
Welcome, Tamimori. And usre I'll go against picies.

Team: Lapras:

Moves: Perish Song
Surf
Confuse Ray
Shock Wave

Item: Lum Berry

Cloyster

Moves: Protect
Withdraw
Reflect
Spike Cannon

Item: Ganlon Berry

Piloswine

Moves: Earthquake
Ice Beam
Amnesia
Swagger

Item: Leftovers

Oh, just nevermind with natures and ev's, too confusing ,so if you want to use one of the berries that raise hp depending on taste, any will work.

Zorrioh
25th September 2005, 7:05 AM
Of course you can Tamimori! And I cant wait to see this battle.

pisces_beedrill
25th September 2005, 3:21 PM
welcome tamimori. about the battle, sure, can we choose legendaries?

Ice Tyranitar
25th September 2005, 3:56 PM
Well Articuno, you can, but you'll only be able to get one more pokemon, and it can't be Regice, Regice, same thing.

pisces_beedrill
26th September 2005, 11:20 AM
okay, i pick cloyster, regice and larpras. is that okay?

Magma Instinct
26th September 2005, 12:55 PM
I might make a forum called the Ice caves.

Ice Tyranitar
26th September 2005, 8:20 PM
okay, i pick cloyster, regice and larpras. is that okay?

I should've clarified, if you have a legendary, you were only allowed to one more. But whatever, that wouldn't be a challenge...

Alright, first up will be my Lapras on your Cloyster, but first post their move and hold items if any.

pisces_beedrill
27th September 2005, 11:23 AM
um... icebeam, water gun, rapid blast, aurorabeam and withdraw

Ice Tyranitar
27th September 2005, 3:05 PM
Well, I mant all your people, but for now that's okay.

First off, *drumroll* Cloyster speed is highest, so you first! (Just say what attack you want him to use.)

pisces_beedrill
30th September 2005, 11:45 AM
ice beam cloyster!!!

^too dramatic huh^

Ice Tyranitar
1st October 2005, 3:35 AM
It hits! Lapras at 341 HP!

Lapras use Confuse Ray!

We're both being too overly dramactic...

pisces_beedrill
1st October 2005, 3:01 PM
cloyster, withdraw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now water gun

^that was even more dramatic^

Ice Tyranitar
1st October 2005, 3:20 PM
Okay, is it using Withdraw or Water Gun? And I just noticed ou have five moves, you'll have to drop one.

pisces_beedrill
1st October 2005, 3:26 PM
fine, i remove water gun. oh and duh, withdraw is to enter the shell so it won't hurt u, i need to attack u...

Zorrioh
1st October 2005, 10:21 PM
pisces, I think the way your thinking of this battle more of the show-type battling, while IceT seems to be going more by the Games.. Better make sure you clearify! :)

Ice Tyranitar
1st October 2005, 10:54 PM
Yeah, okay, before we continue, pisces, is this going to be like FB, or purely off game mechanics?

Magma Instinct
2nd October 2005, 6:39 PM
Sorry iv'e been gone i went to Chicago

pisces_beedrill
6th October 2005, 11:39 AM
i have never played the gameboy games so i dunno how to do them...

Ice Tyranitar
11th October 2005, 12:32 AM
Sorry for not posting in a while...

Anyways, okay then:

The Lapras and Cloyster glared at each other. The Cloyster first broke the silence by using Ice Beam. The Lapras was caught offgaurd, and struck directly. It retaliates with Confuse Ray. The Cloyster withdraws into its shell. The Lapras keeps with the Confuse Ray. An hour passes. The Lapras rests for a second and-

Your turn now! (Note: you can use any moves now, any amount since its going to be like the anime.)

pisces_beedrill
11th October 2005, 11:34 AM
cloyster comes out with aurora beam. a powerful blast hits larpras and it is shocked, larprs hops into water, weakened, closter follows in hot persuit then-

Ice Tyranitar
15th October 2005, 4:42 PM
The CLloyster follows Lapras, but isn't fast enough to hit it. Lapras evades and Body Slams Cloyster, which does nothing. Cloyster reels backwards and is hit dead on with Ice Beam. Lapras laughs at the specticle and doesn't notice-

pisces_beedrill
16th October 2005, 7:06 AM
that cloyster has learnt a new move, shell slam, it slams larpras before it can move then it uses aurora beam and larpras is hit but

Ice Tyranitar
16th October 2005, 8:15 PM
It fights on. The Lapras grows angry and throws Blizzard after Blizzard at Cloyster. It gets hit, and hit again, and hit again, on its shell. Finally it is slammed right in its weak inside, the Cloyster is frozen, and the Lapras use Thunderbolt and it connected perfectly. The foe is weakened and battered, but not out. It-

(And I liked the new move, very clever picses.)

pisces_beedrill
17th October 2005, 7:01 AM
gets angry, the thunderbolt shot it into the air, cloyster turns around in the air and mega shell slams larpras on the head which confuses larpras and it begins slamming its head on rocks. cloyster gathers all its energy for a ice beam and-

{thanx, i like making up new moves}

Ice Tyranitar
20th October 2005, 8:41 PM
Hits. Lapras retorts with a swift surf, and that hits Cloyster. Cloyster uses Spike Cannon. Lapras faints. I send my Cloyster out. It uses surf and makes the first one faint. pisces sends out-

pisces_beedrill
21st October 2005, 7:02 AM
larpras.
" Go larpras!" i yell, throwing out my pokeball. without wasting time, larpras uses ice beam followed by water gun. no wasting time, it is moving way too fast for cloyster. then larprs head butts -

Zorrioh
24th October 2005, 11:19 PM
Very interesting guys. Also, sorry for not posting in awhile. I have been busy. Keep up the fun battling! ^_^

pisces_beedrill
27th October 2005, 5:55 PM
yeah, it is so dramatic!!!

Ice Tyranitar
1st November 2005, 11:18 PM
(Sorry for not posting lately)

And does nothign, because Cloyster has withdrawn. It goes in for spike cannon and slams into Lapas's flipper 4 times. It withdraws again and-

pisces_beedrill
2nd November 2005, 10:50 AM
larpras, then gets mad and does hyper thrash. this nearly beats cloyster, it is so weak-

Valkyrie
4th November 2005, 5:37 AM
Can i join?

though im a member of a fire poke club...

Move:Blitz Ice
PP:5
Power:100
Acc:95.9
Effect: freezes the opponent if the attack misses(so it's both offensive and defensive.)

pisces_beedrill
4th November 2005, 6:03 AM
sure, guess, you can. lemme start a topic for themembers who arenot taking part in the battle: in the pkmn world, what would the study of ice pkmn be called?

Valkyrie
4th November 2005, 10:46 AM
Frost Biology is nice:D.

Thanks for allowing me to join:D.

Ice Tyranitar
5th November 2005, 3:04 AM
First off, I'm kinda co-Leader, so I say Valykyrie can join for real now. ^^;;;

larpras, then gets mad and does hyper thrash. this nearly beats cloyster, it is so weak-

-it's shell cracks. It gets in a huge frenzy, Lapras is beaten endlessly, it stops to breathe and Lapras collapses. And then-

pisces_beedrill
6th November 2005, 1:51 PM
larpras suddenly gets a surge of energy and send out a hyper beam towards cloyster who-

Zorrioh
7th November 2005, 9:49 PM
First off, I'm kinda co-Leader, so I say Valykyrie can join for real now. ^^;;;

Yes, please do remember that only Ice Tyranitar [Co-Leader] and I [Leader] can accept people's submissions. However, it really isn’t that big of a deal because we almost accept everyone. Anyway, Welcome Valykyrie!

pisces_beedrill
8th November 2005, 10:30 AM
hope you enjoy the club

Zorrioh
21st November 2005, 8:04 AM
How's that battle coming?

pisces_beedrill
21st November 2005, 5:41 PM
ice tyrannitar isn't posting so there ain't no battle. oh and a reply to topic: friologyice. that sounds cool

Ice Tyranitar
22nd November 2005, 1:03 AM
Oh, crap, sorry... Really sorry, I forgot...

Anyway, to continue:

The hyper beam connects and Cloyster is knocked back, but then Lapras charges right into its spikes. The CLoyster moves in, but-

Zorrioh
23rd November 2005, 9:01 AM
friologyice? I am not sure I know what your talking about. Forgive me, but could you explain? Thanks!

pisces_beedrill
23rd November 2005, 10:20 AM
fr is freeze, iology is like biology and ice is well, ice pkmn. get it now?

Zorrioh
24th November 2005, 5:27 AM
Sounds more like you want to fry something. o_O Lol, but what about that anyway?

pisces_beedrill
24th November 2005, 10:17 AM
the study of ice pkmn, go on, make up a name...

Aptenodytes
27th November 2005, 12:23 AM
oo can i join? ice pokemon are cool! O and can i use the banner on the front page? it looks more colorful than the other one (no offence) i can get someone to resize it or somethin

pisces_beedrill
27th November 2005, 2:00 PM
i t5hink your allowed to join and yeah, feel free to use the banner on the 1st page

Aptenodytes
27th November 2005, 5:48 PM
woohoo, so whats the topic for today? O, and who do i give credit to for the banner?

~*Jirachi~Chan*~
27th November 2005, 8:38 PM
can i join my fav ice pokemon are, delibiid, articuno, Lapras, Dewgong, Jynx, and Piloswine, in that order, oh i also do spriting!

Ice Tyranitar
28th November 2005, 12:48 AM
Okay, okay, the two of you are in. Credit goes to, well Zorrioh I guess. Anyway, let's keep with what should the stody of Ice types be called then, doesn't look the battle will owrk right pisces. I think it should be uhh... Artipokology, I don't know... ^^;;;

Aptenodytes
28th November 2005, 2:55 AM
hmm how about Pokeiceology? lol sounds funny now that i think about it =]

pisces_beedrill
28th November 2005, 4:34 PM
interesting, ice blizard, were you once known as red_cubone?

yeah, i guess so ice tyrannitar. oh and what does Artipokology mean?

Zorrioh
28th November 2005, 11:16 PM
Welcome to the club, *~Ice-Blizzard~* and ~*Jirachi~Chan*~. It is indeed all right that you join, Ice-T is the co-leader, and him excepting you was ok. Pisces, please remember that such authority goes to only the Co-Leader and Leader [Ice-Tyranitar and Myself]. I think though you were just assuming it was OK, and yes, it usually is.

Also, it is certainly ok to use any of the Frozen Chozen pictures I created that are in this thread. I hope you enjoy being with us!

Aptenodytes
28th November 2005, 11:36 PM
Welcome to the club, *~Ice-Blizzard~* and ~*Jirachi~Chan*~. It is indeed all right that you join, Ice-T is the co-leader, and him excepting you was ok. Pisces, please remember that such authority goes to only the Co-Leader and Leader [Ice-Tyranitar and Myself]. I think though you were just assuming it was OK, and yes, it usually is.

Also, it is certainly ok to use any of the Frozen Chozen pictures I created that are in this thread. I hope you enjoy being with us!

Thank you and i also hope i enjoy my stay here. =] Yes, i was once known as red_cubone, but as you can see, it sounds bad. Ice pokemon are really cool as you can see in my sig, username, and avatar. So is there going to be a new topic soon? (hope that doesn't sound like I'm rushing anyone) or do we get a new topic like once a week?

pisces_beedrill
29th November 2005, 10:59 AM
okay: which ice pkmn seems not to be ice? toughie ay?

Aptenodytes
29th November 2005, 4:12 PM
Ooo, good topic. I would have to say Glalie. When i first saw it, it looked like a dark type. Just look at it....... does it seriously remind anyone of ice?

~*Jirachi~Chan*~
29th November 2005, 5:36 PM
anyone like delibird?

Aptenodytes
29th November 2005, 11:58 PM
Delibirds cool, but he should change the bag hes holding into something like an ice sword or axe......

pisces_beedrill
30th November 2005, 10:41 AM
well, to me, cloyster doesn't seem ice, he seems water/dark, even crystal onix looks more ice than him!

Zorrioh
1st December 2005, 5:41 AM
Hmm... I would have to say Sneasel. It doesnt really look like anything ice I have ever seen, and with it's stats in the game [having low Special], I think it should almost be a fighting type or something.

pisces_beedrill
1st December 2005, 10:36 AM
sneasel has no ice attacks at all, i checked!

ChildOfInsanity
1st December 2005, 3:39 PM
*looks around* I wanna joinnnn… *sits, waits, and contemplates*

pisces_beedrill
2nd December 2005, 10:42 AM
i think you'll be allowed but let us wait n see

Ice Tyranitar
4th December 2005, 6:21 PM
Ok, ChildofInsanity, you're in.

Okay, what doesn't look like an Ice type, I'd say Sneasel really. I never even knew it was Ice until I found one in Firered. After that, Lapras. Looks like pure Water to me imo.

*%RampagingTissue%*
4th December 2005, 6:31 PM
I just want to join something to get my name known other than in my club,
Fighting and Tentacool stabbing club

thanks in advance, STABBA

*%RampagingTissue%*
4th December 2005, 7:41 PM
but i am still going to enter some stuff
ok, here we go:
Gender Ratio: 75% male, 15% female
Height: 5'11 Weight: 167 lbs.
name pronunciation
Celcio (sell-see-o) Type: Ice/Fighting
MOVES:
lv.15 : meditate pp:30 pwr:n/a acc:100
lv.23 : powder snow pp:25 pwr:40 acc:100
lv.30 : vital throw pp:10 pwr:70 acc:100
lv.37 : icy wind pp: 15 pwr: 55 acc: 95
lv.42 : ice punch pp:15 pwr: 75 acc: 100
lv.45 : dynamicpunch pp:5 pwr:100 acc: 50
lv.50 : ice beam pp: 10 pwr: 95 acc: 100
lv.58 : hi jump kick pp:20 pwr: 85 acc: 90
lv.63 : sheer cold pp:5 pwr:1 acc: 40
lv.69 : ice age* pp:5 pwr: 160 acc :55 When used, the user's defense and attack greatly decrease

i have to go i will be back
(1 hour later)

ok, i am back and i have another pkmn for your personal viewing pleasure and here it is:
Name Pronunciation
Frozaquan (fro-za-quan)
Type: Ice/Psychic
Gender Ratio:90% male, 10% female
Height:6'9 Weight:345 lbs.

MOVES:
lv. 24 Psybeam
lv. 29 Psywave
lv. 35 Ice Ball
lv. 45 Psychic
lv. 47 Calm Mind
lv. 51 Blizzard
lv. 59 Future Sight
lv. 70 Ice Age*

*=made up

I really want that position so I hope you accept mine
THANX IN ADVANCE

ChildOfInsanity
4th December 2005, 9:37 PM
sneasel has no ice attacks at all, i checked!
It doesn't? Since when? I thought it had Icy Wind in LG/FR.. o.O At lv. 40 something. 42? 43? Oh well.

Ooo, good topic. I would have to say Glalie. When i first saw it, it looked like a dark type. Just look at it....... does it seriously remind anyone of ice?
Yeah, I'm with *~Ice-Blizzard~* on this. When I first saw Glalie, I thought it was dark. It really does give off a dark vibe. Now, slightly off topic but not too far off, something I thought was an ice type was Suicune. That's was back in the good ole days of G/S/C, mind you.

*%RampagingTissue%*
4th December 2005, 11:27 PM
Read It!!!!!!!

;308; ;308;

Ice Tyranitar
5th December 2005, 12:46 AM
Nice entries, but will you post here? Are you onl going in here to get your name in? If not, you're in.

Nice entries, though too late for the contest.

pisces_beedrill
5th December 2005, 10:46 AM
It doesn't? Since when? I thought it had Icy Wind in LG/FR.. o.O At lv. 40 something. 42? 43? Oh well.

na, no ice attacks at all.

glalie to me seemed ghost at first. suicune did seem ice to me.

¤Umbreon¤
5th December 2005, 11:25 AM
I want to join! Favorite Ice-poké: Articuno and Lapras