PDA

View Full Version : This guy again?!!!

Dahweenkster
5th October 2008, 6:41 AM
Hidy everyone, I'm actually not a newbie per-say but more of an out-of-the-looper heh. I've actually been on the forums for almost 2 years on and off as Dissonation and Weenky along with a few others..I HAVE GOT to start remembering passwords hah.

But I picked up my Diamond the other day and saw that I was about 130 or so away from finishing so I figured I would try to get the remaining 115 or w/e that I'm able to and thus that brought me back to Serebii.net after a prolonged absence and one thing led to another and here i am :D

Anywho just figured I would say hello on the newbie forums and see ya all around :D

Sapphire Milotic
5th October 2008, 6:45 AM
Lol then welcome back! :o)
I hope that you will remember this password then. :P

Dahweenkster
5th October 2008, 6:48 AM
Hah, Im sure that if I don't remember, somehow I'll come back here again with another identity lol...most of Serebii's bandwith is taken up by my old usernames haha...assuming that takes up bandwith :P

Sapphire Milotic
5th October 2008, 7:00 AM
Well you know, there is always the "Forgot your password?" option that can come in handy by sending you your password to your email, or a password reset of it. May be you should try it this time unless you are using a bunch of fake emails! xD

Icosahedron
5th October 2008, 7:12 AM
Welcome to SPPf.

By the way, it's "per se." Latin for "through itself," I believe. =P

Dahweenkster
5th October 2008, 7:13 AM
Well you know, there is always the "Forgot your password?" option that can come in handy by sending you your password to your email, or a password reset of it. May be you should try it this time unless you are using a bunch of fake emails! xD

:O you figured me out!! I'm cornering the Serebii.net user ID market...hehe. Nah anytime I forgot my password, instead of using the retrieval process I usually just made a new one, lol took the same effort never had an Id with more than a 100 or so posts :D and never got too deep into the Fizzy Bubbles thing, may try it out again was looking through it a minute ago, I've always enjoyed text rp-ing, helps the vocabulary.

But Im pretty sure i won't forget it this time, got everything tied into my WoW/Warhammer stuff :D And if i ever forgot those I'd cry lol

Oh and Icosahedron dont you have some schoolwork you need to be indefinitely inactive with? Lol j/k :P If I have any more grammatical discrepancies (spelling) I give you a holler ;).