PDA

View Full Version : Freudian slip girl is here! xD

Hush
8th October 2008, 2:13 PM
Yup, sad fact, I can't pronounce a decent sentence to kill my life. xD

There's nothing really special about me - I'm in a stage where I think soup is funny...lol...soup... xD

I liek, luvz teh pokemans and sometimes I write silly stories about them that involve stuff like...soup. xD Well, no, not soup, but demonic piņatas, sure, why not. xD I might post some, just for the giggles.

Eeeeerm...jeez, whaddaya know, what I said so far was so incredibly brilliant, everything I can think of to say next sounds dumb as a rock. Seriously, what's dumber than a rock? Like...some loser dried mud that pretends to be a rock? xD

Lol, sorry, I'm in a REALLY silly mood right now. Usually I'm much more normal. x3 Honest.

Well...that's me! See ya round! /waves/

Yonowaru in Chaos
8th October 2008, 2:15 PM
Hi! /waves back/

Welcome to THE WORLD OF TOMORROW and the next poster will be giving out pamphlets!

Anyway, have fun here and you seem pretty social, so meet a lot of pokedorksfans here and you'll find your place =D

Hush
8th October 2008, 2:20 PM
Hi! /waves back/

Welcome to THE WORLD OF TOMORROW and the next poster will be giving out pamphlets!

Anyway, have fun here and you seem pretty social, so meet a lot of pokedorksfans here and you'll find your place =D

Yay, someone welcomed me! That means I rawk! xD

/massive protest held under my window with paroles such as "Hush your brain's a mush!" to ensure everyone know I don't rawk/ xD

Thanks so much, I'd give you some soup, but I giggle hysterically at the sight of soup right now so I'd probably spill it all over you. ^^;

EndlessReason
8th October 2008, 2:22 PM
O hai there, welcome ^-^

Wait, damn I got no pamphlets :P

Have a cookie instead

If you're looking for a buddy. I'd be more than happy! I haven't got any yet really lol

Hush
8th October 2008, 2:37 PM
O hai there, welcome ^-^

Wait, damn I got no pamphlets :P

Have a cookie instead

If you're looking for a buddy. I'd be more than happy! I haven't got any yet really lol

COOKIE! /tackles/

GASP! BRAINSTORM! Cookie soup! xD Lawl...

Er- sorry. ^^'''

Thanks for the welcome, I'd love to be your friend! ^o^ Is there some kind of a 'adding ppl to friendlist' thing around here to make it official or do we just keep track ourselves?

In any case - FRIEEEEEEND! /looks pathetically overjoyed/ lol x3

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it! Now I have a friend, yay! ^o^

Yonowaru in Chaos
8th October 2008, 2:45 PM
I've got some Cookie Soup pamphlets here! /waves pamphlets/

Hush
8th October 2008, 2:47 PM
I've got some Cookie Soup pamphlets here! /waves pamphlets/

Alright! xD /makes soup out of cookie soup pamphlets/ Yum, fiber! x3

Note to self - must not spam own intro/welcome thread via soup. x3

EDIT: SPAM SOUP!?!?! *-*

zapdragon14
8th October 2008, 3:01 PM
Errr..............hi?! You seem very, very friendly, if a little bonkers....

Yonawaru already welcomed you to the world of tommorrow, but I thought I'd welcome you to the forums! WELCOME!!

P.S: I like soup too. Like.

Hush
8th October 2008, 3:09 PM
Errr..............hi?! You seem very, very friendly, if a little bonkers....

Yonawaru already welcomed you to the world of tommorrow, but I thought I'd welcome you to the forums! WELCOME!!

P.S: I like soup too. Like.

Lol, yup, most people think I'm nuts and stuff. ^^

Hello! xD Thanks for the welcome! What'soup? x3 /shot/

zapdragon14
8th October 2008, 3:19 PM
Lol, spicy tomato or minestrone xP

~Magic Thunderbolt~
8th October 2008, 3:50 PM
Yup, sad fact, I can't pronounce a decent sentence to kill my life. xD

There's nothing really special about me - I'm in a stage where I think soup is funny...lol...soup... xD

I liek, luvz teh pokemans and sometimes I write silly stories about them that involve stuff like...soup. xD Well, no, not soup, but demonic piņatas, sure, why not. xD I might post some, just for the giggles.

Eeeeerm...jeez, whaddaya know, what I said so far was so incredibly brilliant, everything I can think of to say next sounds dumb as a rock. Seriously, what's dumber than a rock? Like...some loser dried mud that pretends to be a rock? xD

Lol, sorry, I'm in a REALLY silly mood right now. Usually I'm much more normal. x3 Honest.

Well...that's me! See ya round! /waves/

Hello there then.

[aka]
8th October 2008, 3:51 PM
WELCOME!!!! /evil laugh/ /chokes to death/

Uh...sorry about him ^...he's...different...>.>
Aaaanyways Welcome! Have a Noodle!
Thank you for choosing to fly Serebii Air (if only...), and please enjoy your stay in the forums. In the case of an emergency, the np (next poster) can be used as a safety flotation device. There is an emergency exit in the top right corner of your screen. Please sit back, relax, and leave the flying to the Pilots (Joe and the Mods).
:D

Hush
8th October 2008, 3:57 PM
Hello there then.

Hello! xD

;8754549']WELCOME!!!! /evil laugh/ /chokes to death/

Uh...sorry about him ^...he's...different...>.>

Why different? GASP! Is he from outer SPACE? O-O Like, an alien who got this HUGE space ship and then broke it and had to ride a comet to get here and the comet crashed into the sea and BAZAAAAAM the whole sea was like a giant bowl of sou-

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! xD SOUP!

;8754549']
Aaaanyways Welcome! Have a Noodle!
Thank you for choosing to fly Serebii Air (if only...), and please enjoy your stay in the forums. In the case of an emergency, the np (next poster) can be used as a safety flotation device. There is an emergency exit in the top right corner of your screen. Please sit back, relax, and leave the flying to the Pilots (Joe and the Mods).
:D

Thank you very much, it's good to know that there are people from the future who come back to make sure we don't mess something up and kill people whose descendants would save the world eventually. x3

halcyonXlll
9th October 2008, 5:17 AM
You strike me as a "weird and wonderful" sort of person, I think you'll fit in well ^^
Hello and welcome, Hush. Have fun, and if it is in your agenda, I hope you find some good friends during your stay.

And uh, no comment on the.. soup.. xP

Hush
9th October 2008, 3:35 PM
You strike me as a "weird and wonderful" sort of person, I think you'll fit in well ^^

Wah, thanks, that's teh nicest thing ever. x3 I'm totally a weirdo so I'll be happy even if I don't fit in cause I'll always have my lame soup jokes. xD

[COLOR="LightBlue"]
Hello and welcome, Hush. Have fun, and if it is in your agenda, I hope you find some good friends during your stay.

I hope so too...hmm... [chiiiiiii at you] FRIEND? :D

[COLOR="LightBlue"]And uh, no comment on the.. soup.. xP

That's okay...the power of soup may be owerwhelming at times. xD

Blue Snover
9th October 2008, 3:45 PM
Hiya Hush, welcome to the forums.

Hush
9th October 2008, 4:27 PM
Hiya Hush, welcome to the forums.

Hiya, thanks for teh welcome! x3 FRIEEEEEND!

(lawl, I'm beginning to sound like that Wiglituff from PMD2...he rawked! xD)

Pink Moogoo
9th October 2008, 11:53 PM
Hey there, fellow newbie! I, too, am incredibly strange. =D I hope that we may, in the course of time, spread our random insanity and various amusing substances (soup...) around the forum make lots of friends and accomplices and BRAINWASH the ADMINS and DOMINATE THE INTERNET AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND INVADE THE UNIVERSE AND-

...and be friends? :3

halcyonXlll
10th October 2008, 7:24 AM
Wah, thanks, that's teh nicest thing ever. x3 I'm totally a weirdo so I'll be happy even if I don't fit in cause I'll always have my lame soup jokes. xD

I hope so too...hmm... [chiiiiiii at you] FRIEND? :D
Hehehe, well, that's the spirit ~ xD
And okay, since you asked, i'll accept your request ^^

Have fun posting around the forums, and try your best not to break any rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=4220622) whilst you do so ^_-

^^Yoshinichi^^
10th October 2008, 7:30 AM
Gee...I'd hate to see what an energy drink would do to you....

Welcome to SPPF, you very unique girl! :D Make sure you end up posting often, so your account doesn't wind up like many 1000's of accounts here.

Sure, I'll be your friend. You're bringing the soup, though.

Hush
10th October 2008, 7:48 AM
Hey there, fellow newbie! I, too, am incredibly strange. =D I hope that we may, in the course of time, spread our random insanity and various amusing substances (soup...) around the forum make lots of friends and accomplices and BRAINWASH the ADMINS and DOMINATE THE INTERNET AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND INVADE THE UNIVERSE AND-

Don't forget we also have to make moon jokes and drink blue coca-cola (and if that doesn't exist - invent it! x3 ) and boil spaghettios, and follow the cat to someplace awesome and ring on people's doors for no reason and get arrested for stalking and prove that all manga and anime characters in existence are 100% completely real, flesh-and-blood people (I found the place they like to hang out too, it's called a /reads from a piece of paper/ cos-play...lol, what a weird name! xD )

Oh, and MOST importantly /points below/

...and be friends? :3

Absolutely, FRIEEEEEENDS! xD

[COLOR="LightBlue"]Hehehe, well, that's the spirit ~ xD
And okay, since you asked, i'll accept your request ^^

Yay! xD Let's all dance in a very silly manner!

Gee...I'd hate to see what an energy drink would do to you....

I'd surf on it. :3

Welcome to SPPF, you very unique girl! :D Make sure you end up posting often, so your account doesn't wind up like many 1000's of accounts here.

Sure, I'll be your friend. You're bringing the soup, though.

Sure thing! xD I'm not the kind that goes on posting rampages, but I'll be around to make some every day, I hope. xD

Man, people here are nice! ^^

Ebil McClucky
10th October 2008, 8:13 AM
Welcome to Serebii!

Have a fun time,obey the rules and avoid the trolls!

Hush
10th October 2008, 8:20 AM
Welcome to Serebii!

Have a fun time,obey the rules and avoid the trolls!

Thanks! xD Don't worry about me, if the trolls show up, I'll just use the force or something. xD

Obi Van: /smacks Luke on the head/ Did you tell her she was a Jedi!?

Luke: I had to, she wouldn't leave me alone! Kept insisting I should be ninety years old! And you're dead!

Ebil McClucky
10th October 2008, 8:26 AM
Nah,those trolls are persistant little people.

NES
10th October 2008, 8:57 AM
everything I can think of to say next sounds dumb as a rock. Seriously, what's dumber than a rock? Like...some loser dried mud that pretends to be a rock? xD

Oh don't worry, you will fit just right in!

Welcome xD

Sammi
10th October 2008, 3:29 PM
Thanks! xD Don't worry about me, if the trolls show up, I'll just use the force or something. xD
i think he's talking about the ones that are extremely mean and gang up on you in groups of like 15 and stalk you and berate you wherever you go. :l kinda like what i do.

but hey, welcome, i'm sure you'll make a lot of friends, as you already have. there's not much else i can say; everyone else has said it before, and repetitions... are repetitive, i guess.

Hush
10th October 2008, 4:34 PM
Oh don't worry, you will fit just right in!

Welcome xD

Thanks, I sure hope so! xD I'm really glad someone understood the profoundness of my rock- er... what's the word? Not allegory...ANALOGY! xD

i think he's talking about the ones that are extremely mean and gang up on you in groups of like 15 and stalk you and berate you wherever you go. :l kinda like what i do.

I kinda figured that out. ^^ I was just kidding...I'm not really a Jedi. xD

but hey, welcome, i'm sure you'll make a lot of friends, as you already have. there's not much else i can say; everyone else has said it before, and repetitions... are repetitive, i guess.

Yup, repeating repetitions is definitely a repetitive thing to keep repeating. xD Anyway, thanks for the welcome. xD