PDA

View Full Version : Partison league

Pages : [1] 2 3

napkin23
8th October 2008, 6:34 PM
The new partison league, ok since I thought this would be fun even though we are not going to have many challengers, because challengers in serebii seem to be a dying breed, anyways I digress, the new partison league will have 2 groups each group will have 4 gyms and 2 E4 members, the same rules still apply for battling however if you wish to replace someone in the league you must beat their party and then it will come to a vote, because you know if your a jerk but your a good player then we dont want you scarring off the rare challenger. OK new rules there will be 3 champions you can only become the champion of one of the Leagues or parties or whatever and then you will battle the opposing leagues champion in order to become the supreme champion and can only be challenged by a champion of one of the leagues that has defeated the other, sounds confusing ill explain later if it ever comes up, anyways another job of for the supreme champion if to cast a tie breaking vote when the need arises, yea you guys will be voting on things now, at least when there are things to vote on. Each league will have a leader but they won't have much power and can be over ruled by a vote from other members of their league. Mind you we are still one league I'm just trying to make it more exciting than it is have fun and PM me any suggestions.

Prizes
I don't know if I covered this or not but they will be decided by the gym leaders and E4 members

Positions LEAGUE A (I will appoint a leader for this league you can think of a better name later)

Gym 1-

Gym 2-Name: LordCaedus
Gym: Minas Triumph
Badge: Pinnacle Badge
FC: 4725 4939 4487
Theme: Battle tower
Rules: 3v3 Lv50, Standard Rules. Jirachi, Celebi, Shaymin & Deoxys-E are also banned (as they are not permitted in the ingame-tower) Item clause is also enforced.
Prize: Trained Timid Gengar with Counter

Gym 3-

Gym 4-

E1- bookist
rules :
prize :
team type :
fc:2664-3107-0591

E2-Pokewiz7o8
Theme:none
Prize:random shiny
3995-9252-6765
rules:ELITE FOUR TWO RULES UPDATE! Rules: No Skarm, Bliss, Cress. You may use Bronzong, but only as your lead. You may only use 1 pokemon per type(ex; You can't use Infernape and Charizard). No choice items, no glasses, no legends AT ALL, and no ubers.

champion

League Awesome (this is the second league I am the leader I cant think of a name if you are apart of it and have any suggestions for the name let me know

Gym 1-

Gym 2- Kingmassa

Gym 3-

Gym 4-Napkin23 (Vic)
Theme:random (whatever pokemon I feel like using)
Prize: lvl 1 eevee with wish, any nature of your choice
FC:0989-2529-3134
Rules:standard rules, no ubers, single, lvl 100

E1-darkcrobat
theme:
prize:
FC:5242-3790-3673
rules:

E2-

Champion-

Active supreme champion
Femme Fatale

I will be taking a position for myself I am just not sure which one yet anyways lets have fun and enjoy the new league if it gets going
And to help the process of creating a team go by faster, if you become a gym leader or E4 member I will give you a pokemon with PKRS I am pretty sure it is not hacked I got it from GTS off of a non-hacked entei normal stats and moves all that. (if for some reason I can't give out PKRS to my league members or it is against the rules please inform me and I will take this part of the post off)

Challengers (both leagues)

original Champions-
femme fatale
Pokewisdomgiver

Champion rules- there will be 1 active champion at a time, and if you beat the E4 you do not have to win against the active champion to become a champion, however if the active champion loses, then if the challenger wishes he/she may become active champion, if they choose not to then the current active champion will remain as it is. If you are a champion but not an active champion you may battle the active champion once a week for the spot of active champion, also if you are active champion and you lose your spot you must wait a week before reclaiming it, giving everyone some time in the spotlight, if you do not like my rules give me suggestions on how to make it better.

END0
13th October 2008, 4:30 AM
Ill be a gym leader

napkin23
13th October 2008, 7:27 AM
sure just say what number and all the other info

Darkhonchcrow
13th October 2008, 1:03 PM
I'll join as E4. IGN and FC in Sig.

Jiraiya07
13th October 2008, 4:22 PM
Can I be a E1!! I'm pretty good

YellowDiamond
13th October 2008, 4:30 PM
I'd like to join as Gym 7 (FC and Name in Sig)

DanChimchar
13th October 2008, 5:41 PM
Can I be your 6th Gym Leader
Name: Gym Leader Dan
Type: Mixed Types
FC: 2578 0404 5288
Game: Diamond
Team: Infernape (Main User), Luxary (2nd Main), Starapter (3rd Main), Pikachu (Sometimes), Roserade, Manyke (Hardly ever use but I may use sometimes), Lucario (Most of the time), and Garchomp (Sometimes). These are really the only pokemon I may use it the battles.
Badge Name: The Blitiz Badge (It's Shaped as a Volcano with the ruby in the middle)

I hope I can be one of yoru Gym Leaders

napkin23
13th October 2008, 7:13 PM
ok your all in the positions you asked except you endo you can be a gyun lkeader just specify which one please if you don't Ill just put you in as an unused one Ill update later today and please try to choose prizes so people will actually want to battle you but once again not required Ill be 8th gym leader everyone else asjking to join thx

Jiraiya07
13th October 2008, 9:26 PM
E1-Jiraiya07
Theme: Steel
Prize: shiny Beldum
FC: 3222-7099-1594

Can you make me E-3 plz

Pokewiz7o8
13th October 2008, 9:54 PM
Could i be the E4 champ? i will have mixed types and the prize will be a shiny >:)

Pokewiz7o8
13th October 2008, 9:55 PM
Oh ya, i forgot my fc is 3995-9252-6765: Grant!!

Pokewiz7o8
13th October 2008, 11:05 PM
Here are the pokemon i will use for my team (6 of these): Milotic, Tentacruel, Blissey, Charizard, Garchomp, Salamence, Tyranitar, Electivire, Magmortar, Pikachu(Light ball, surf, volt tackle), Gyrados, Metagross, Gengar, Empoleon, Lapras, Lucario, Feraligatr, Weavile, Dusknoir,flygon, blazike,swampert,sceptile, Yanmega,Froslass, Gallade,Dragonite

DanChimchar
13th October 2008, 11:24 PM
Oh Yes My Reward for beating me
Ethier A Hm Slave
Or A Suprize Tm or Item (I choose which Item)
Or Lastly A Mysterious Rare Egg
It's There Choice But If They Choose I get to choose what Pokemon/item and stuff

yumayuma3
13th October 2008, 11:33 PM
My gym is called King of the Sea, the number of pokemon allowed are 3, no hacks, single lvl 50. thanx again for letting me be the gym leader.

DanChimchar
13th October 2008, 11:59 PM
Here is the Blitiz Badge can you put it up. http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x205/Harry_Potter25/BlitizBadge.jpg
Also My Gym Is Called The Blast Burn Gym
Rules in My Gym
Battles Must Be 50 50
Full Team
No Lengdaires

napkin23
13th October 2008, 11:59 PM
Ok guys thx for getting right on the prizes thing and remeber if any of your friends wanna join just tell em to ask

Pokewiz7o8
14th October 2008, 12:15 AM
napkin, u didnt put me in yet... if i cant be elite 4 champ, then can i be e2>

yumayuma3
14th October 2008, 12:16 AM
My friend Montez wants to be in E2 position.

Name: Montez
Type: Fire/Dragon
Prize none yet
rules: 6v6 single lvl 50
FC: 0216-2146-8589

napkin23
14th October 2008, 12:55 AM
pokwiz you can be e2 ill edit it when i can

yumayuma3
14th October 2008, 1:05 AM
I for got a rule for my gym. No Legendaries or ubers.

napkin23
14th October 2008, 4:54 PM
Ok guys we only need 4 more gym members and were open for buisness, and by the way if your want a badge describe it to danchimchar he will make you on, I'm glad to see you all seem active try to get those last 4 gym members and we do have enough members to start accepting challenges so if you see someone who might want to challenge us ask him if he wants to,
thanks guys

yumayuma3
14th October 2008, 6:21 PM
There are a few leagues on serebii and I thought it would be fun to make my own league I tried before but I don't think the rules were specific enough for it to be posted or something anyways >.>
I would like to make a league called the partison league, and the main goal is to have fun and test new teams and get better.

There will be 8 gyms and of course an E4.
The Gym leaders and E4 members are not required to choose a theme but can if they want to.
I think the rules should be decided by the gym leader and E4 members because its their battle and I shouldn't tell them how to do it.
For now I will choose the gym leaders and E4 members on a first come first serve basis, and if you are active then you can have one.
I think it would be fun that if you want to try to take control of someone's position in the league you can challenge them to a match for their gym they do not have to accept. If you wish to have an E4 members position however you must collect all 8 badges and they must agree to the match, in these matches if the Gym leader or E4 has a themed team they are not restricted to using it and can use whoever they like (unless they tell there opponent no ubers, then they acnt use ubers), and you can only challenge them if you've beaten the E4 at least once

Challenging the E4
you will only need 4 badges and once you lose you must start over
However if you collect all 8 badges you may choose to start up were you left off after a 4 day interval.

Prizes
I don't know if I covered this or not but they will be decided by the gym leaders and E4 members

Positions

Gym 1
no body

Gym 2-(Yumayuma3) Alex (king of the sea)
Theme:water
Prize:none at the moment
Rule:3v3 battles no hacks lvl 50, no ubers or legendaries
FC: 2879-1648-1542

Gym 3
Nobody

Gym 4
Nobody

Gym 5
Nobody

Gym 6- Dan
Theme: Mixed type
Prize: unsurprise TM or Item or Egg you choose which
FC:2578-0404-5288
Rules: LvL 50 battles single no legendaries

Gym 7-Yellow Diamond (Ben)
Theme: none as of now
Prize: not sure if there is one
FC: 4339-5271-4107

Gym 8-Napkin23 (Vic)
Prize: lvl 1 eevee with wish, any nature of your choice
FC:0989-2529-3134
Rules:standard rules, no ubers, single, lvl 100

E1-Montez
Theme:fire/dragon
Prize:none at the moment
Rules:single battle lvl 50, no ubers/legendaries

E2-Pokewiz7o8
Prize:random shiny
3995-9252-6765

E3-Jiraiya07
Theme:Steel
Prize: Shiny beldum
FC: 3222-7099-1594

E4- Guy
Theme:unsure if there is one
Prize:unsure if there is one
FC:1118-2306-4890

I will be taking a position for myself I am just not sure which one yet anyways lets have fun and enjoy the new league if it gets going
And to help the process of creating a team go by faster, if you become a gym leader or E4 member I will give you a pokemon with PKRS I am pretty sure it is not hacked I got it from GTS off of a non-hacked entei normal stats and moves all that. (if for some reason I can't give out PKRS to my league members or it is against the rules please inform me and I will take this part of the post off)
You forgot my montez' friend code. My prize is a dratini egg btw.

napkin23
14th October 2008, 7:08 PM
ok ill fix it soon

Darkhonchcrow
14th October 2008, 7:42 PM
Can my theme be Pre-evolutions? This means challengers have to use only pre-evolved pokemon e.g. Buizel, Aipom, Chimchar etc (I also use this rule).
My prize will be a riolu with the egg moves bullet punch, hi-jump kick and blaze kick.

DanChimchar
14th October 2008, 9:36 PM
Ok guys we only need 4 more gym members and were open for buisness, and by the way if your want a badge describe it to danchimchar he will make you on, I'm glad to see you all seem active try to get those last 4 gym members and we do have enough members to start accepting challenges so if you see someone who might want to challenge us ask him if he wants to,
thanks guys

Yep I'll do all Badges just tell me what u want your to look like
Also I think DarkHonchcrows Idea is pretty good it would be hard to win with just pre evolutions
I like how most of us have different rules making each battle differnet and hard

napkin23
14th October 2008, 10:14 PM
yea guy you can have that theme, and thanks again dan lets try to get the league going soon xD

kingmassa
14th October 2008, 11:17 PM
ooh I'll be a gym leader XD. I won't really have a theme, although as a special treat to challengers I'd allow them to use Garchomp, otherwise standard rules apply, and the battle will be single lv100. I can offer several rare eggs and tms as prizes, as well as one volt tackle pichu with a light ball for the first winner. The Gym will be called The Gym of Adherence and the badge awarded would the Faith Badge. FC and IGN in sig. ^ ^

Jiraiya07
15th October 2008, 12:37 AM
Yes!! It's getting better and better!! :p

napkin23
15th October 2008, 2:06 AM
guys im proud about how well the league is going, and we only need 3 more gym leaders after i add kingmassa, lets keep it up guys

yumayuma3
15th October 2008, 3:27 AM
Will my girlfriend be able to join if she wants?

The_Landlord
15th October 2008, 3:48 AM
I will be gym leader number 5.

Gym 3- (The_Landlord) Sean
Gym Name: Arthrostadium
Badge Name: Scissor Badge
Theme:Bug
Prize: Any Starter with any desired nature, with a Dusk/Shiny/Dawn Stone attached
Rule:6v6 Standard battle, no ubers, no hacks, no legendaries. Only two fire types allowed on opposing team. I will use no Water Types. If any of these rules are broken, it's an immediate disqualification.
FC: 1375-9932-8123

napkin23
15th October 2008, 4:06 AM
ok im glad to have you on board only 2 more gyms guys

YellowDiamond
15th October 2008, 4:39 AM
Hey could you update my info
Prize:any Egg of one of my party members
Rules: Standard, Single or Double, Lv 100, NO UBERS
Theme: Sheer Terror (Annoying Pokemon)

napkin23
15th October 2008, 5:07 AM
yea as soon as i can, and remember guys i got pkrs if you need it, and if anyone has an extra sleep talk tm i could really use it

Tales Fanatic777
15th October 2008, 1:26 PM
can I be a gym leader? if so, could I have a mixed gym?

napkin23
15th October 2008, 1:37 PM
yes you can just send me your information

Tales Fanatic777
15th October 2008, 1:42 PM
umm... just single lvl 100 battles with sleep and species clause... Ice/Steel gym... and the prize is any poke from my smogon shop

napkin23
15th October 2008, 1:47 PM
One gym spot left and for everyone who hasn't finalized rules or if I have not made the cvhanges in your info you have asked for please make me aware of it I am hoping to finish things up as soon as possible so we can start going

Tales Fanatic777
15th October 2008, 2:09 PM
oh... my prize is and poke from my Smogon shop... a link is in my sig

Doctor Is
15th October 2008, 3:16 PM
Gym 5 - Doctor Is ("Erodent")
Gym Name: The Rodentorium
Badge Name: Psycho Badge
Theme: Most of the time psychics or walls that just don't die
Prize: A Beldum, (30 / 31 / 14 / 21 / 31 / 31), Adamant
Rule:Standard. Break a clause = lose
FC: 1461-7292-9838

napkin23
15th October 2008, 6:46 PM
Ok doctor you are now our 5th gym leader, Ok everyone please send me a nice copy of your rules like Doctor did in the form of a private message, and I am aware that you alrady have and if you have thank you, we will soon be open for buisness as soon as all of your teams are ready and the rules are finalized so please give me the rules soon and if your team is ready include that in the PM, ok guys lets do this good luck to everyone

napkin23
15th October 2008, 7:23 PM
It seems there was some confusion about m last post please send final rules in this format
Gym 5 - Doctor Is ("Erodent")
Gym Name: The Rodentorium
Badge Name: Psycho Badge
Theme: Most of the time psychics or walls that just don't die
Prize: A Beldum, (30 / 31 / 14 / 21 / 31 / 31), Adamant
Rule:Standard. Break a clause = lose
FC: 1461-7292-9838

Also teams are not set in stone you can change whenever you want but when I said are they ready I ment do you have at least 6 (or whatever your number may be) that you can battle with, you can have more and you can interchange as you see fit, but I am just asking if you have the minimum number of pokemon needed to battle within your rule set, ok thanks everyone

DanChimchar
15th October 2008, 10:25 PM
So now all we need is some people who want to changellen all this

napkin23
15th October 2008, 11:59 PM
yes and to know if you are all ready, and I thought of a good idea once I figure out you are all ready I will challenge the league and fight every single one of you and of course no prizes at all will be on the line, it will just to see how we are all doing and get us warmed up and see were we need improvement if you do not wish to do this let me know but I am sure that a few of you will be willing to test out your teams

Tales Fanatic777
16th October 2008, 12:26 AM
i'm up for it, but not right now... in like 2 hours...

Pokewiz7o8
16th October 2008, 12:48 AM
Update for E2

RULES:
No UBERS/Legends/Hacks!
No Evasion/ accuracy
Sleep clause
Lvl 100, 6 pokemon battle

Pokewiz7o8
16th October 2008, 12:50 AM
UPDATE FOR E2

My fc is: 3995 9252 6765

Pokewiz7o8
16th October 2008, 12:51 AM
oh and btw, can i test my team against anyone?

P.S: Can E4 member's challenge the league? lol just wondering, cuz there r some good prizes like that pikachu and riolu

charizard-rules
16th October 2008, 12:57 AM
hey can i battle a gym leader

DanChimchar
16th October 2008, 1:12 AM
I would love to have some challengers and I would love to haveu napkin have a test battle and I will battle any changellers and lets see if u guys can learn the Blitiz Badge from me?

The_Landlord
16th October 2008, 1:32 AM
I should be ready for 6v6 battles in about 1-2 days, just have to train one more poke. I can do 5v5 battles for now if you like, but I'd prefer to train this last poke first, it's going to be crucial to my team.

Tales Fanatic777
16th October 2008, 2:36 AM
i'm open for challenges for the next 2 hours, just PM me

shadowice1234
16th October 2008, 2:42 AM
could i challege this league friday or saturday? if so i would gladly part take

Tales Fanatic777
16th October 2008, 2:51 AM
YAY!!! a challenger

yumayuma3
16th October 2008, 3:14 AM
I'm up for battles on Fridays @ 5:30 pm - 6:00pm saturdays-sundays @ 12:00pm- 5:00pm

Pokewiz7o8
16th October 2008, 3:21 AM
im up for battles whenever on the weekends and from 4-7 on weeknights

DanChimchar
16th October 2008, 3:27 AM
I'm Up for anydays around 3:30 (Canadian time) to around 9:30 each day so I'm opening to battle anyone each day so pm with a battle and lets see if u can win the blitz badge

YellowDiamond
16th October 2008, 3:30 AM
I can battle anytime just Pm me if i cant battle we will figure out a time

The_Landlord
16th October 2008, 3:32 AM
I'm usually available for battle Mondays and Wednesdays after 7, Tues, Thurs, and Fri after 8:30, and the weekends fluctuate. PM to set up a battle time. (Times listed are in Eastern Standard Time)

Oh, and one more thing.... GO PHILLIES! (They're winning 3-0 in game 5 right now...)

napkin23
16th October 2008, 4:03 AM
ok first off you may challenge ppl if you are in the league, however since you are in the league, when you win our league mates are not required to give you prizes i know it sounds unfair but if we give the prizes to ourselves it can put the challenger out but you can still give prizes to ourselves, sry i am typing on a ps3 ill clarify everything tommorow as well as update challengers and rules and post badges that danchimchar made (they look great by the way)

Jiraiya07
16th October 2008, 4:13 AM
ok first off you may challenge ppl if you are in the league, however since you are in the league, when you win our league mates are not required to give you prizes i know it sounds unfair but if we give the prizes to ourselves it can put the challenger out but you can still give prizes to ourselves, sry i am typing on a ps3 ill clarify everything tommorow as well as update challengers and rules and post badges that danchimchar made (they look great by the way)

It make sense!!

And I'm available Saturday and Sunday cuz 2morrow i got soccer/football game, Friday field trip!

Pokewiz7o8
16th October 2008, 4:17 AM
Cyall tommorow

napkin23
16th October 2008, 4:22 AM
so i would like to start up challenges as soon as possible so please if your team is ready lemme know some of you have but some havnt anyways thanks again guys

Tales Fanatic777
16th October 2008, 4:24 AM
I'm ready...

napkin23
16th October 2008, 4:31 AM
glad to hear it tales dont worry you guys can arrange matches with challengers if you are ready or in the e4 case if they are eligible, also tell me who you are challenging and if you win or lose so i can keep track

Tales Fanatic777
16th October 2008, 4:37 AM
alrighty, and napkin, you should create a clan that corresponds with the league

The_Landlord
16th October 2008, 5:01 AM
Just wanted to add that there is no Item Clause in battles in my gym. All of the other clauses are still in effect, however (Species, Sleep, Hax, etc.)

YellowDiamond
16th October 2008, 5:33 AM
Im not sure if this was in my rules when i told napkin but this is also true for me i cant operate with only one leftovers

napkin23
16th October 2008, 5:38 AM
ill check and i was going to make a clan but i wasn't sure if you guys would be on board, but if you guys are id make one

YellowDiamond
16th October 2008, 5:47 AM
Im in whenever its ready

YellowDiamond
16th October 2008, 5:56 AM
I just askd if u wanted to evolv ur machamp tonite and if i could borrow a macho brace till tomorrow

Tales Fanatic777
16th October 2008, 6:05 AM
yeah, i'd be down to join your clan

The_Landlord
16th October 2008, 6:10 AM
I'll join the Clan... by the way, I'm ready for battle. And if somebody wanted to borrow a Macho Brace, I could lend you one. I am, of course, going to need it back though...

Tales Fanatic777
16th October 2008, 6:23 AM
hey guys, does somebody wanna have a battle to test our teams?

The_Landlord
16th October 2008, 6:27 AM
Yeah... Tales, you wanna?

The_Landlord
16th October 2008, 6:29 AM
Yeah... Tales, you wanna?

Tales Fanatic777
16th October 2008, 6:46 AM
sure, brt but I have to do a trade first

The_Landlord
16th October 2008, 6:50 AM
All right, well it's actually getting late. It's almost 1 am where I am (Eastern Time) So i'm going to bed soon. I can battle tomorrow night though, around 8:30. I'll PM you tomorrow when I'll be available to battle.

Tales Fanatic777
16th October 2008, 7:03 AM
yeah napkin... i'm on WiFi

EDIT: are you coming?

Tales Fanatic777
16th October 2008, 7:13 AM
cool, Good Luck...

Tales Fanatic777
16th October 2008, 7:16 AM
maybe not... i'm not THAT good... most of my wins are because I'm better at UU

Tales Fanatic777
16th October 2008, 7:31 AM
can we have a rematch?

Tales Fanatic777
16th October 2008, 7:35 AM
lol, I could have 6-0'd you 'cause I just wanted to show you the team...

EDIT: DON'T DISCONNECT

Tales Fanatic777
16th October 2008, 7:39 AM
arg, bad move... but this Jira OWNS!!!

EDIT: HAX FTW!!!

EDIT 2: Serene Grace + Punches= Maximum Hax

Doctor Is
16th October 2008, 2:38 PM
Perhaps you should create a challengers list?

napkin23
16th October 2008, 3:42 PM
i am as soon as i can probably about 11 today

Darkhonchcrow
16th October 2008, 5:59 PM
Sorry I haven't been on lately. I have got loads of HWK. Building my team though as soon as I get a spare moment.

napkin23
16th October 2008, 5:59 PM
no problem and by the way we have 2 challengers already at least I think they were challenging lol

napkin23
16th October 2008, 6:53 PM
Ok everyone I posted the clan and hopefully it gets approved of course all of you already in the league get in at the highest rank if you so choose

YellowDiamond
16th October 2008, 7:15 PM
Sweet when my team is ready i can be a tester

napkin23
16th October 2008, 7:16 PM
cool, and yea I kinda and remaking my team because they had horrible IVs lol I have a replacement team that will still workd compliments of tails but mine should be done soon enough

yumayuma3
16th October 2008, 9:19 PM
My team is ready, it has been for a year. I've been with this team since leafgreen.

napkin23
16th October 2008, 9:24 PM
ok then ill post it i know it seems unorthodox but you guys can pm our 2 challengers if you want

DanChimchar
16th October 2008, 10:09 PM
I'm ready for any changellers so if anyone wants to battle

PokeWisdomGiver
16th October 2008, 10:12 PM
I would like to join as a challenger.

napkin23
16th October 2008, 10:28 PM
ok i will sign you up as soon as i can but feel free to challenge anyone who is ready

napkin23
16th October 2008, 10:49 PM
congratulations to kingmassa who defeated his first challenger today,

Pokewiz7o8
16th October 2008, 10:51 PM
Guy, can i trade you for your riolu? plz i need it for my team. and king mass, can i trade u for ur pikachu??

Pokewiz7o8
16th October 2008, 10:52 PM
hey, can i test my team on someone?

Pokewiz7o8
16th October 2008, 10:55 PM
UPDATE FOR E2:

MY battle will sometimes have a theme, and when it does, it will be one type battles. this means the challenger and me will decide on one type and battle only using that type.

napkin23
16th October 2008, 11:02 PM
thats ok but if the challenger cannot play by the theme what are you gonna do

kingmassa
16th October 2008, 11:04 PM
Guy, can i trade you for your riolu? plz i need it for my team. and king mass, can i trade u for ur pikachu??

Well it's kinda like my awesome prize for the first person to beat me. Besides, don't you already have a VT pikachu w/light ball?

shadowice1234
16th October 2008, 11:05 PM
congratulations to kingmassa who defeated his first challenger (shadowice1234) today, and shadowice1234 don't give up

oh thanks for ummm....mentioning that i lost and does the clause thing include the item clause

Pokewiz7o8
16th October 2008, 11:05 PM
gah i almost did, i had a trade set up so i went ahead and put it on my pokemon i had list, but the guy canceled the prize. and napkin, i said the theme wouldnt always be active, only when i want to

kingmassa
16th October 2008, 11:08 PM
well I only have one light ball, and since I offered it to the first challenger to beat me, I don't really know if I'll trade it. I do have a special method of getting light balls though, so if you want I can get you one soon, but not atm.

Pokewiz7o8
16th October 2008, 11:10 PM
oh, its okay i can get one :) and thanks for the nice answer lol

shadowice1234
17th October 2008, 12:26 AM
can i challege somone right now i have a lengdary poke though i don't know how much that restrains the battles i can go into

napkin23
17th October 2008, 12:32 AM
it depends if it is an uber or not, i think most of us allow non uber legendaries

napkin23
17th October 2008, 12:32 AM
it depends if it is an uber or not, i think most of us allow non uber legendaries

shadowice1234
17th October 2008, 12:33 AM

its borderline dont worry

napkin23
17th October 2008, 12:35 AM
im pretty sure no one should care, but if someone seems really anal about there rules id reccomend asking them first

shadowice1234
17th October 2008, 12:38 AM
im pretty sure no one should care, but if someone seems really anal about there rules id reccomend asking them first

its only because i saw some gyms say no legends and i did not know if that ment ubers or legendary pokes

napkin23
17th October 2008, 12:44 AM
well i would reccomend asking them to clarify and tell them what it is most people in this league seem cool so i dont think there will be a problem, o and wanna help me with an iv battle

shadowice1234
17th October 2008, 12:48 AM
well i would reccomend asking them to clarify and tell them what it is most people in this league seem cool so i dont think there will be a problem, o and wanna help me with an iv battle

im gonna sound like an idiot but i dont know what a IV battle is

napkin23
17th October 2008, 12:52 AM
basicaly i do a lvl 100 battle and we dont fight i look at all of my teams stats usually lvl 1 untrained and calculate their ivs its better explained online lol

shadowice1234
17th October 2008, 12:55 AM
sounds borring but i wil do it and then could we have a real battle or something im online right now waiting......

napkin23
17th October 2008, 12:58 AM
yea but not for a badge my team isnt done

shadowice1234
17th October 2008, 12:59 AM
yea but not for a badge my team isnt done

i know just for fun im bored im on....................waiting for the world to change :) sorry i think my connection failed
dude you just broke the sleep clause thats nto fair

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 1:24 AM
Massa pm me with times you can be challenged.

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 1:48 AM
hey guys, sup... i just woke up but... it's 4 (god my sleep schedule is messed up)

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 1:54 AM
ah tales I challenge you :-)

napkin23
17th October 2008, 1:54 AM
lol hey we just started getting challengers in

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 2:08 AM
sure Wisdom, brt

napkin23
17th October 2008, 2:13 AM
tell me how the battle goes tails

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 2:14 AM
Good luck tales. Getting on now.

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 2:14 AM
ok, TalEs BTW with an 'E' cuz its a video game series reference

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 2:15 AM
Pardon Tales from sonic correct?

napkin23
17th October 2008, 2:16 AM
yes tales like in sonic i just wasnt paying attention lol

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 2:23 AM
no... its not from Sonic, Tales is the name of the GAME

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 2:24 AM
no... its not from Sonic, Tales is the name of the GAME

napkin23
17th October 2008, 2:26 AM
tales of symphonia or from another game in the genre?

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 2:30 AM
its from that series...

1.Tales of Symphonia I & II
2.Tales of Phantasia
3.Tales of Destiny I & II
4.Tales of Eternia I & II
5.Tales of Legendia
6.Tales of the Abyss
7.Tales of the World
8.Tales of Heart

EDIT: Ouchies I lost 2-0

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 2:33 AM
Good Game TalesFan. Are the results needed? If so it was a 2-0.

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 2:37 AM
WTF? that Claydol is Hacked... met at lvl 0 wtf?

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 2:38 AM
Got it off the GTS, perfectly legit stats. Oh and btw your jirachi is hacked.

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 2:39 AM
no my Jirachi isnt...

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 2:40 AM
Pokemon Fan Club events are not legit bro. But if your that ticked we can rebattle and I won't bring Vodoo.

napkin23
17th October 2008, 2:40 AM
guys keep it off the forum please if the match is under debate send facts to me ill resolve it if you 2 cannot

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 2:41 AM
Anybody want to battle me so I can test out my Team? I'll be available to battle all night. I can take challengers too if you'd like, but I'd really like to test my team first.

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 2:42 AM
no, he won, I have no prob... legit stats are ok, but my Jirachi isn't hacked

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 2:46 AM
I sent a letter of apology. My mistake Tales.

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 2:47 AM
Np, and i'm free for challengers

YellowDiamond
17th October 2008, 2:48 AM
My team is finally ready if anyone wants to battle

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 2:51 AM
ok, and Napkin, are those pokes helpin? oh, and make a clan...

YellowDiamond
17th October 2008, 2:57 AM
Delete those xtra posts please ^ and i think he already did it has to b approved first

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 2:59 AM
I hate Serebii's server...

YellowDiamond
17th October 2008, 3:00 AM
Me too its not ur fault :) btw wana have a practice battle?

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 3:04 AM
Yellow Diamond I challnege you to a gym battle.

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 3:07 AM
Does anybody want to practice battle me or challenge my gym? I'm bored...

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 3:10 AM
I will in 10-15 minutes (after this match)

YellowDiamond
17th October 2008, 3:10 AM
PWG Challange Accepted c u online

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 3:16 AM
ok good luck. Lemme grab my team. Be on in 5mins.

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 3:24 AM
hey, Landlord, wanna battle?

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 3:27 AM
Yeah tales, I'm in a trade right now, I'll be ready in 2 minutes

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 3:31 AM
um... let me finish my battle with Napkin...

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 3:31 AM
No problem. I'l be on wifi waiting

YellowDiamond
17th October 2008, 3:51 AM
Oh man that was a good battle i woulda had u if it wernt for that paralyze from Tpunch
anyway pm me what egg u want

napkin23
17th October 2008, 3:58 AM
remember if you lose pm me who you lost to so i can award them with there victorys

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 3:59 AM
Wisdom for us both... and Landlord... I thought sleep clause was on?

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 4:02 AM
Yeah, I'm sorry about that actually. I realized after I put your Jirachi to sleep that Lanturn hadn't fainted yet. Sorry, we can have a rematch if you want

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 4:04 AM
k, GL, but I don't want a rematch, just click Run next turn, I will too

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 4:07 AM
Well, if you ever want a rematch, just ask. I am ready for anybody who wants to challenge my gym. Read my rules first though.

napkin23
17th October 2008, 4:14 AM
woo glad to see the league is going good and everyones having fun

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 4:21 AM
Yep, I have a feeling my gym is going to be tough to beat. Whoever beats my team truly deserves the Scissor Badge

napkin23
17th October 2008, 4:23 AM
lol i agree but when my teams done i want another crack at you

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 4:29 AM
Sure thing buddy :) I'd love to battle you again. I only used 2 Pokemon in our first battle, I would like to see how my team does against your finished team. Train well ;p

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 4:30 AM
lol... Napkin might beat you with his new pokes

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 4:33 AM
He better be training Godly Pokemon then. I wiped the floor with his team with my Flygon... but I'm sure he's got something else up his sleeve lol

napkin23
17th October 2008, 4:37 AM
hey tails wiped the floor with me his first time to with just one guy to xD not my proudest moments lol

YellowDiamond
17th October 2008, 4:40 AM
Yea and you killed me our first time but that isnt guna happen again lol

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 4:42 AM
Haha, it's all gravy. Tales, that wasn't your actual team, was it? If so, then where are the Steel types, besides Jirachi?

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 4:52 AM
I don't know that I've posted anything not about this league on this board... but anyway, a Metagross would be great on Tales's team. It would have certainly given me problems...

EDIT: And one more thing... Tales, was your Electivire wearing a Choice Scarf? Or did it have a Jolly Nature with Max IVs and Max EVs? Because it outspeeded my Flygon, which has 299 Speed. Just wondering...

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 5:00 AM
Haha, ok cool. Hm, I see Tales is in battle... he's probably getting pwned... lol, jk ;p

YellowDiamond
17th October 2008, 5:01 AM
He did the first time but right now its pretty even
(Im battling him)

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 5:03 AM
Oh, haha. Is he using Electivire? That thing's pretty fast...

YellowDiamond
17th October 2008, 5:04 AM
yea i killd it with TTar the first time he hasnt sent it out yet this time
Scratch that death by Spikes + Earthquake

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 5:07 AM
Yeah, well that thing outspeeded my 299 Speed Flygon, which means he's probably running a Choice Scarf on it (doubt it) or he chose a Jolly Nature, which is also kinda odd. But it's a good idea, I mean it would have OHKO'd my Flygon with Ice Punch if it wasn't wearing a Yache Berry...

YellowDiamond
17th October 2008, 5:11 AM
After 1 DD by TTar i outran it so it has about 300-317 speed
Edit: Draw battle 1 Me Battle 2 Tales

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 5:14 AM
Yeah, that means that it has a Jolly Nature, because Max Speed Electivire is 317. It was a surprise, I was expecting it to be Adamant...

napkin23
17th October 2008, 5:18 AM
i saw you spying on my pokemon during the trade xD

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 5:20 AM
thats why it IS Jolly, and I don't like Meta Much, check my Smogon thread for poke info, and the other Steel types I didn't want to use (Skarmory, Bronzong, Meta, Registeel)...

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 5:23 AM
Yeah, that is a good 'vire you have. And I was spying on your pokes, Napkin :p That's why I only brought one of my bugs into the trade, I didn't want any spying on my guys XD

napkin23
17th October 2008, 5:27 AM
yea my umbreons my pride and joy it is just ridiculously annoying lol

YellowDiamond
17th October 2008, 5:28 AM
Tell me about it i HATE that thing *stupid umbreon*

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 5:30 AM
*kicks Umbreon*

*Umbreon is unfazed due to its massive defense*

... stupid umbreon...

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 5:32 AM
my umbreon is Evil... it has 31/?/31/x/31/x and *SHINY*

napkin23
17th October 2008, 5:33 AM
yea and you hit it with aphysical attack if it was an energy or whatever it wouldn't have done half lol

YellowDiamond
17th October 2008, 5:34 AM
*Even Stupider Umbreon* i need a sub-puncher for those things

napkin23
17th October 2008, 5:34 AM
lol i still love mine more xD but i do wish he was shiny lol

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 5:35 AM
lol... use T.Tar and btw, does anybody have PBR?

YellowDiamond
17th October 2008, 5:36 AM
I do i love battling on it but there is a massive difference between my poke's lvls
TTar lv 100 --- Gengar lv 28 so i have trouble

napkin23
17th October 2008, 5:37 AM
o yea do u want anything back for a ttar tails

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 5:40 AM
nope, its free too, brt, and Yellow, I could lvl them up tommorow?...

YellowDiamond
17th October 2008, 5:43 AM
Nah thats ok its ready for the BT so im happy with it

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 5:51 AM
hey does anybody want to do a BP?

napkin23
17th October 2008, 5:56 AM
what's a bp

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 5:57 AM
Breeding Project...

napkin23
17th October 2008, 5:58 AM
yea i wanna do it

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 6:02 AM
ok... check my Smogon shop... I want somebody to do Glaceon

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 6:04 AM
I'm doing a BP now for Napkin, a Mild Salamence. He needs to battle me though so I can see it's IVs...

napkin23
17th October 2008, 6:05 AM
ill do it for you tails ok

napkin23
17th October 2008, 6:10 AM
tommorow ima delete all my post irrelevant to the league if any of you have post like this i suggest you do the same

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 6:12 AM
cool Napkin, Thanx, are you sure you can do the Hidden Power too?

napkin23
17th October 2008, 6:16 AM
yea i should be able to ill tell you by saturday if i cant but im really up to it

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 6:21 AM
cool, thanx a BUNCH...

napkin23
17th October 2008, 6:25 AM
no problem its the least i can do

Tales Fanatic777
17th October 2008, 6:30 AM
lol... if you finish it... everybody in the league gets one

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 3:30 PM
I want a real challenger for my gym... TONIGHT! My Gym opens tonight at 8:45 EST, PM me for challenges.

yumayuma3
17th October 2008, 6:25 PM
Shadowice1234 is challenging me tonight at 5:30 pm Eastern time.

yumayuma3
17th October 2008, 6:27 PM
Vic my prize is a dratini egg. please edit when you can thanx. i have a gym battle tonight 5:30 pm eastern time.

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 6:29 PM
Well, yumayuma, after you battle ShadowIce, tell him to battle me at 8:45 EST. I want a challenger...

napkin23
17th October 2008, 7:32 PM
ok ill change it know and lord any luck with bagon if u need more iv battles tell me

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 7:35 PM
I bred some that came out pretty good. I'll IV battle in a couple. BTW, I just lost to PokeWisdomGiver... good battle though.

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 7:35 PM
I beat Landlord Napkin. It was an awesome battle. Nice team Dude:-)

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 7:37 PM
Thanks man. It was a great battle. You let me see that my team has a GLARING rock weakness... that can be fixed though XD

lkelder0511
17th October 2008, 7:42 PM
I want to join do I have to be tested

napkin23
17th October 2008, 7:45 PM
nope Ill put you on the challenger list right now

lkelder0511
17th October 2008, 7:46 PM
BTW is it okay if 4 out of 6 of my pokemon are BL and below

The_Landlord
17th October 2008, 7:50 PM
Napkin, the best Bagon I hatched so far has a 27 Atk, 31 Sp. Atk, 29 Speed

napkin23
17th October 2008, 7:53 PM
Its up to you which pokemon you battle with as long as you abide by the rules of the gym leader, and Land lord, you dont have to breed anymore but could I have that bagon the second best with its stats sent and the one I sent to you, I tihnk now Ill have to breed bagon with bagon and thats a pain in the *** lol

yumayuma3
17th October 2008, 9:49 PM
Sorry to bug you Vic. Um for my ledgendary rule only the three dogs of Johto are allowed cause i use suicune in my gym.

napkin23
17th October 2008, 9:53 PM
ok ill edit it as soon as i can can until then inform your challengers before battles, and that rule seems one sided i would reccomend allowing the 3 birds also but it is your call

shadowice1234
17th October 2008, 9:57 PM
Sorry to bug you Vic. Um for my ledgendary rule only the three dogs of Johto are allowed cause i use suicune in my gym.

could we battle

yumayuma3
17th October 2008, 9:58 PM
I'm bout to battle someelse right now can we battl after that? i have registered you in my pal pad already.

shadowice1234
17th October 2008, 10:03 PM
okay cool im on now

good battle close!

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 10:05 PM
Nice Match. Mind if I pm you some ideas? Yuma vs PWG=PWG, interesting team.

yumayuma3
17th October 2008, 10:05 PM
I'm ready. Do u remember the rules?

yumayuma3
17th October 2008, 10:15 PM
Okay PokeWisdomGiver and ShadowIce1234 get ur pokemon so i can give you ur prize.

kingmassa
17th October 2008, 10:16 PM
My gym is now open to challengers for the next 2 hours :)

shadowice1234
17th October 2008, 10:18 PM
Okay PokeWisdomGiver and ShadowIce1234 get ur pokemon so i can give you ur prize.

okay give me sec

yumayuma3
17th October 2008, 10:18 PM
Vic my gym type will now be any type. Sorry bout that.

shadowice1234
17th October 2008, 10:19 PM
Vic my gym type will now be any type. Sorry bout that.

and wairing on..................the world to change :) may i ask what egg it is

yumayuma3
17th October 2008, 10:26 PM
Dratini it was the last few eggs from my dragonite tha my brother released when he stole it while i was at school.

shadowice1234
17th October 2008, 10:28 PM
Dratini it was the last few eggs from my dragonite tha my brother released when he stole it while i was at school.

does it have any egg moves

yumayuma3
17th October 2008, 10:29 PM
I think so i haven't hacthed any yet. lol.

shadowice1234
17th October 2008, 10:31 PM
I think so i haven't hacthed any yet. lol.

it knows surf..............

yumayuma3
17th October 2008, 10:33 PM
Oh okay thanx for letting me know. i have like two boxes full of those eggs. Thanx for the battle.

DanChimchar
17th October 2008, 10:50 PM
My Gym is open for a while so If anyone wants to battle

shadowice1234
17th October 2008, 10:57 PM
My Gym is open for a while so If anyone wants to battle

your rules say no legends does that include raiko and what is your FC

yumayuma3
17th October 2008, 11:02 PM
My badge name is the Sea Badge.

Pokewiz7o8
17th October 2008, 11:14 PM
hey napkin, u think this team is okay for now?

Electivire(punching)
Gengar
Salamence
Charizard/Garchomp
Metagross
Tyranitar

i really dont like my team, and i need some advice

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 11:15 PM
King is a very good battler. I love his team so far:-)

yumayuma3
17th October 2008, 11:17 PM
Attention All Challengers: My gym will be closed at 6:00 pm eastern time tonight and will open around 1:00 eastern time tomorrow. please schedule ur battles now.

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 11:20 PM
Dude awesome team XD I had a tough time;-)

Napkin I beat King. Again very nice match.

kingmassa
17th October 2008, 11:24 PM
Dude awesome team XD I had a tough time;-)

Napkin I beat King. Again very nice match.

yeah that was a great match, your SR really killed me though, and your aerodactyl's moveset was class, never saw it coming tbh XD

napkin23
17th October 2008, 11:24 PM
hey i need an iv match rly quick if anyones willing

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 11:26 PM
I am about to battle DanChimchar so I cannot sorry:-(

DanChimchar
17th October 2008, 11:30 PM
Yep My Fc is on the frist page I'm read to battle from right now to night

PokeWisdomGiver
17th October 2008, 11:34 PM
Napkin, I can do one if you want:-)

yumayuma3
17th October 2008, 11:55 PM
Attention All Challengers: My Gym is closing now because i have to clean my room and eat dinner. You can still pm me to schedule ur battle for tomorrow or sunday. Here is my Gym hours in eastern time.

Monday-Friday: 5:00pm-7:00pm
Saturday: 3:00pm-5:00pm
Sunday: 2:00pm-4:00pm