PDA

View Full Version : hi I'm new here........

Shadow_Lugia_XD001
9th October 2008, 4:15 PM
hi I'm Shadow_Lugia_XD001, pleased to meet you! :D. I need help catching latios in emerald, I've weakened him but he breaks out of every ultra ball I throw! Can golbat learn hypnosis?

Blue Snover
9th October 2008, 4:28 PM
Welcome to the forums.

In answer to your question, Golbat can't learn Hypnosis.

The pokemon i used was Venusaur, because it had Sleep Powder, and that worked better for me than Hypnosis.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001
9th October 2008, 5:04 PM
Hello, thanks, i don't have a venasaur but I do have an oddish and tropius would they be better if I trained them up? :/

Blue Snover
9th October 2008, 5:05 PM
I think the Oddish would be better than Tropius.

CaptainCombusken
9th October 2008, 6:43 PM
Nah, Snover me ole pal, I don't agree with that. But then, I do really hate oddish and I like hoenn pokemon games...

the only oddish evolution I kinda like is belossom.

Angeling
9th October 2008, 7:06 PM
Please don't start a little chat discussion in this thread nor should you really ask about which Pokémon is better for in-game or competitive use. Do go to the appropriate game forum for that instead.

On the other hand, welcome to the forums, Shadow_Lugia_XD001. Be sure to read the Forum Rules and Signature Rules located in the Announcements forum. And to post in the right forum too.

pirate555
9th October 2008, 7:07 PM
*Crosses out moveset advice* If you'd like any help with the latios catching, I'm very willing to help, just send me a profile message/PM/Something like that!

Anyway, welcome to Serebii forums, have a good time here, post lots, etc etc. =)
Nice to meet you too!

Pirate

CaptainCombusken
9th October 2008, 8:18 PM
yeah welcome, Shadow Lugia XD001

Pink Moogoo
10th October 2008, 12:01 AM
'Ello. I'm also new, slightly strange, and friendly for a given value of "friend". >> I'm also a bean burrito in disguise, and I eat poloticians for breakfast....nyehehe....nyehe..nyehack!

...Anyways, Hi ^^

Shadow_Lugia_XD001
10th October 2008, 4:36 PM
hello to you all:P LOL pink moogoo you're just as random as me! :) although maybe more......PIDGEONS LOL

P.s. Thanks for the help on latios, that pokemon better be watching his back because I'm coming 4 him!!!;381;;249-d;

rogerwillson
20th October 2008, 9:43 AM
Hypnosis has been around for centuries & is very affective for all manner of issues.

Self hypnosis techniques can be learnt quite easily, pop into my group & ask, visit Amazon - they have good selection of books.

Hypnosis is a natural state, so it is not something that your subconscious mind will find alien.

Visiting a hypnothrapist would probably be more beneficial, either for instruction or for formal hypnosis.

As you have anger issues at present, you may benefit from learning how to simply relax the body in the first instance.

Resources-
Hypnosis (http://stress.about.com/od/lowstresslifestyle/ht/Howtoselfhyp.htm)
Video Lessons (http://www.expertvillage.com/video/79340_self-hypnosis-demonstration.htm)
Self Hypnosis (http://www.hypnosis-learn.com/Igor-Ledochowski-Conversational-Hypnosis)

Cheers
Roger.