PDA

View Full Version : Im not really new.

Spongebob
9th October 2008, 8:01 PM
If anyone remembers Ling-Ling from around 2006-07 that was me.
I stopped posting and when I went to start again my account had been pruned.

A funny thing about when I made Ling-Ling is that I never activated that account. I logged out and then the next day I logged back in. I was able to post freely and didn't think about it.

When I went to make my new account after my old one was cut it didn't activate itself, as I didn't have an email adress then I didn't bother. Now I have one and I decided to finally come back.

One more thing, is PsiUmbreon still around cause he was pretty cool.

mitsuki
9th October 2008, 8:09 PM
If anyone remembers Ling-Ling from around 2006-07 that was me.
I stopped posting and when I went to start again my account had been pruned.

A funny thing about when I made Ling-Ling is that I never activated that account. I logged out and then the next day I logged back in. I was able to post freely and didn't think about it.

When I went to make my new account after my old one was cut it didn't activate itself, as I didn't have an email adress then I didn't bother. Now I have one and I decided to finally come back.

One more thing, is PsiUmbreon still around cause he was pretty cool.

Hi! I'm new...Um, can you tell me what kinds of things you can do here?

Shiny pokemon lower
9th October 2008, 8:09 PM
Well, then you are in the same situation I am Spongebob, or kind of. I got my user account blocked in a virus infection. I were Shiny pokemon lover, a user no one ever will see again...

pirate555
9th October 2008, 8:15 PM
I've seen PsiUmbreon before, but not all too recently; just check out the members list and you'll be able to find out =)
Welcome back to the forums, sounds like you've been around before I'd even thought of joining! Have a good time here, hopefully your account will stick around this time!
Pirate

Ling-Ling
11th October 2008, 3:42 PM
Um, my account works again?.
I tried it before and it didn't work. The account spongebob is dead as Im using this one from now on.