PDA

View Full Version : ^__^

RubiXel
10th October 2008, 4:09 AM
Hai~~~ RubiXel (roo-bicks-ul) is now here. ^w^ I'm a big anime fan. I like Lucky Star mostly. I'm pretty nice as long as you don't get on my bad side...D:<

I also play Stepmania,and I'm pretty good at it. I play index with "kl;o" and "bn" (B-left,N-down<<left hand.(;-right,l-down,k-left and o-up<<right hand.))

Well,I think that's about it,and if you need me (for whatever reason ._.) PM me. ^_~

Blue Snover
10th October 2008, 11:55 AM
Welcome to the forums.

Pink Moogoo
10th October 2008, 12:43 PM
Hiya! I'm new too! And I have roughly 60 recently hatched eevees spread across three different games because I got bored! *newb dance* :3

(s.i.e)
10th October 2008, 6:40 PM
hello RubiXel i hope you will enjoy your stay on these forums, have you already made some plans of what you you going to do for the next while?

Dragodynamite
10th October 2008, 7:41 PM
Hi! And Welcome to SPPf!
Here you can do a bunch of stuff like playing games, joining clubs, Talking about the pokemon animé, or other animés, about pokémon games and other games and have alot of fun by gaining a BUNCH of new friends. welcome!!
Also please do read the rules, and dont break them. And if there is something you wonder... then ask me/ us in general!

Also, please stay active ^^