PDA

View Full Version : mah name and a question

Jutten
10th October 2008, 9:30 AM
Okay, so first soem info

my name is Chrsitopher Jutten
18 years old
I live in the netherlands,

oke, so my question is, around what level does a budew evolve cuz it says happyness and daytime, so ive been training it between 12:00-18:00 its level 25 (Started at level 2) and still didnt evolve

so yeah. its kinda pissing me off cuz im going for a cute pokemon playthrough (kinda dawn with some additions and 1 taken away.)

Going for

Piplup + evo's
Budew + Evo's
Swablu + Evo
Buneary + Evo
Cherubi + Evo
Aipom + Evo

and i want to try and do some contests with em ^^

but i cant get budew to evolve... >_> Help any help is great, also if there is something i can do to make it more happy (attach an item etc tell me plz i have pearl with alot of items (my dex game))

xAngel_Of_Sorrowx
10th October 2008, 9:57 AM
it all depends...for example my golbat was level 60 before it was happy enough to evolve into crobat but thats because i stored it in the pc for ages. so just keep training it and keeping it happy like dont let it faint too much or store it in the pc and eventually it will evolve. patients my friend.

palingensia
10th October 2008, 10:42 AM
Welcome to SPPf! ^_^

In regards to your question, I recommend you go here. (http://serebii.net/games/happiness.shtml)

Blue Snover
10th October 2008, 10:44 AM
Welcome to the forums.

In answer to your question, you should try the pokemon massage, and giving it iron, protein, carbos, zinc to raise its stats, that worked for me.

Pink Moogoo
10th October 2008, 11:38 AM
Hey Hey, fellow new person! *wave*

In addition to what's already been said, if you're getting frustrated with training it, then another thing you could do is simply keep it with you while you're training other pokemon. Make sure it's always in your team, even if you're not specifically working with it, and it'll grow to like you more. I once got an Umbreon at level 6 in my saphire game because I kept him with my party for so long.

Jutten
11th October 2008, 12:04 PM
thx for reply's all ^^