PDA

View Full Version : Greetings.

~Crescent~
12th October 2008, 8:24 PM
I am ~Crescent~. I have read the rules of the forums, and I am sure I can follow them the way I have comprehended them. If I break one, it usually means I didn't comprehend it the way the writer did, so sorry... Anyways, I can not make friends very easily, so it will take me a while to warm up to anyone enough to tell them anything about me. But, when I do make a friend, it is a pretty tight friendship.

I have a few hobbies... Those are: reading, writing poems/occasionally stories, drawing, spriting, and music. I like sharing my art and writings, but I also enjoy criticism. So, if I ever post anything on this forum, I would like some suggestions to how it could be better.

I have talked enough for now. Goodbye.

Lil Crickee
12th October 2008, 8:38 PM
welcome to the forums! you sound like a smart individual who will enjoy the forums. abiding by the rules will make the forum even better for you. (;
if you want any help, ask me. although i'm only been here for half the year, i'm still pretty familiar with things. send me a message if you ever want to talk, ask for help, ect. btw, your banner in your sig is too big, get it checked out before you get into trouble. ^-^;

~Crescent~
12th October 2008, 8:40 PM
Thank-you. I have posted in the signature-checking thread to see if it was too big already. I will wait for an answer. Still, it is a pain when you have to change your signature's size, especially if you worked hard on it. Which, I did not...

pirate555
12th October 2008, 8:42 PM
Hi, and welcome!
It seems you're pretty creative; so you might particularly like the fan art/fan fiction sections of the forums. You won't see me there much, I'm a little short on artistic talent, but you might get a lot out of posting your work there so you can improve it even more =)
I hope you have a good time at these forums!
Pirate

the master123
12th October 2008, 10:19 PM
Howdy from the master123.
You seem like a very open type of person not that thats a bad thing but im not sure if its a good thing either.....
anyways apart from that i hope you enjoy your stay at SPPF!!!!!

Insidious_Dreamer
13th October 2008, 4:42 AM
hey there Crescent: hope you enjoy ur time here

I_D

Luckystar699
13th October 2008, 8:42 AM
Hmm! I have a feeling that you may become a future moderator of Serebii Forums or something like that cuz you look smart to me. ^_-

Blue Snover
15th October 2008, 11:19 AM
Welcome to the forums, it sounds like you'd do well with the fanfic and fan art sections.

Anyway have fun and i hope you make some friends while you're here, there are lots of friendly people on here.

the_eevee_breeder
16th October 2008, 7:54 PM
Hello from the Eevee Breeder. Good Jirachi wishes from one newbie to another.