PDA

View Full Version : Ground Pokemon Club

Hippodown450
15th October 2008, 9:28 PM
Ground Pokemon Club

This club is for members who like ground type Pokemon. Ground has been my favourite type since before I can remember and Id like to meet people who are the same. If you want to join the club its important for you to read the rules. These are important because if you break them it could lead to an infraction of even worse a ban. The rules are as follows:

Serebii General Rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=4220622)

1. The owner decides who gets to be co-owner. I believe in earning the right to be co-owner so please dont request to be co-owner upon joining.
2. Co-owners may decide who is accepted into the club. They can also give warnings but only the owner can temporarily ban members from the club.
3. No one liners when posting. It runs the risk of the club getting closed. This will let a lot of people down.
4. When your a member you must post within two weeks or you will get a temporary ban. The next time you post after this ban you may rejoin the club after one week.
5. When requesting to join the club you must state what your favourite ground type Pokemon is and why its your favourite. If you dont do this you will be automatically rejected.

Owner: Hippodown450
Co-owners: (Only two. Possibly four when club gets bigger)
Banners:
Userbars:
Members:
Hippodown450 ;450;

This weeks topic:
What is your least favourite ground type Pokemon and why?

dragon_master_lucky
12th November 2008, 10:25 PM
May I join the club, my favorite ground type is Garchomp because he looks cool he's powerful and he's fast.

Raptor ruler
12th November 2008, 10:39 PM
May I join the club.
My favorite ground type is Flygon mainly because of the attacks it can learn and it's Dragon side type. Other reasons include I enjoy his Power and he has a cool sprite

The Dean of Suds
13th November 2008, 12:20 AM
Well I am a sucker for a good ground type, so I guess I'll join. I personally love dugtrio. He's been around for a while, I've raised it a couple of times, and I like the way it battles and it's appearance. On the topic, I don't really like donphan for some reason or another, probably because I don't like the design, or the moveset it's got.