PDA

View Full Version : I'm not really social

Random Chaos
16th October 2008, 1:21 AM
;098; by former source of Forum Games went down a while ago. I like the gains from here so I decided this should be a nice for placement. I like Pokémon especially normal and dark types in my two favorites are Snorlax and Sneasel.

ShinyPalkia
16th October 2008, 2:42 PM
Hello, and welcome to have lots of funny and great moments here! =D You may like to join some clubs/social groups, or/and try to get an adopter on the Adoption thread. Either way, I'm sure you'll do very well if you just obey the rules, read the stickies and remember to be friendly - and post every now and then so we will not forget you. =P

Blue Snover
16th October 2008, 2:48 PM
Welcome to the forums like ShinyPalkia said there are lots of clubs and other places that you can meet people.

Have fun, and hopefully i'll see you around.

Tiffany
16th October 2008, 3:25 PM
Welcome to the hell that is SPPf!

Just kidding. It's pretty nice here sometimes. :3

Well, I hope you have fun posting here and I hope you're successful in talking and meeting new people. Just follow the rules and all should be well. If you have questions, don't be afraid to PM me and ask.

the_eevee_breeder
16th October 2008, 7:56 PM
Hey, I'm the Eevee Breeder. Finally, another dark type loving newbie! Do you like Absols and Eevees?

Mr. Joker
16th October 2008, 8:48 PM
What he said. No kidding. Im new (kinnda) and have gotten along fine alredy over 100 posts 14 friends and I am paired up with someone. Try to log on at least once evrey 2 days or at least post evrey once in a while. Get into groups like the eevee groupe or the dark type lover groupe. Try not to be a big pain like me!!! I like being a big pain.
also if you like to battle/trade/race/brawl put the FC in you siggy!!!

Random Chaos
19th October 2008, 8:11 PM
No I don't think I would like to join clubs