PDA

View Full Version : I'm a NOOB. Someone wanna show me the ropes?

candyscience
19th October 2008, 10:37 PM
Heyyyyyy! My name is candyscience, and my favorite pokemon are Dratini and Leafeon!
AAML/Pokeshipping is my favorite pokemon related pairing.
Contestshipping I also support.
And Ikarishipping...and even a bit of Penguinshipping. But I like Ikarishipping more.
I find Max to be EXTREAMLY annoying...and he has to be one of my least favorite characters ever.
Misty is my favorite...I am a BIG fan of the original pokemon series.
I write lots of fanfiction, and I'm working on a doujin too.

Other animes/pairings I like are:
Naruto---NaruHina, SasuSaku, SakuLee, KibaHina, ShikaTema
Cardcaptor Sakura---SakuSyao, TomoEriol, ToYuki
Tsubasa Reservior Chronicle---SakuSyao, KuroFai, KuroTomo
Avatar: SokkaMoon, Kataang, Tokka

Anyways, this is just a little bit about me!;222;

Harkett
19th October 2008, 11:50 PM
Heyyy! My name is candyscience, and my favorite pokemon are blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, BLAH, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, BLAH.

Hello. Welcome. Have fun. Don't go in Miscellaneous or Debate forums unless you have a serious pair of balls. That's about it.

But seriously, have fun! Oh and always remember to use capitalization and good spelling and all that nonsensical first-grade garbage becuase that's a pretty important thing 'round here (if you ever want to be taken seriously, that is).

~StarWisher~
20th October 2008, 1:21 AM
Hey~!!
So you're a newbie, neh?
Well, I hope you have loads of fun here and have a great time! :D
Also, remember to read the rules and watch out for the mods!
AND.......... that's about it xD

AAML/Pokeshipping is my favorite pokemon related pairing.
Contestshipping I also support.
And Ikarishipping...and even a bit of Penguinshipping. But I like Ikarishipping more.

Oh cool you support the same shippings as me! xD

Again, I hope you have a great time! =DDD
(And make lots of friends ;))

SapphireSwampert
20th October 2008, 1:26 AM
Remember, you're not a nOOb unless you're really annoying/a f_ucktard. A Newbie is a new person. ;3
And you seem to be a CLAMP fan. I love CLAMP too. x3
Harkett and ~StarWisher~ pretty much covered everything else. ;D

Ashy Gary May Misty
20th October 2008, 3:24 AM
wut up yo!!! this b yo boii Dwayne mayne!! hope u have fun here ight yo? peace up homie.