PDA

View Full Version : Falcon punch!!!

Captain Falcon
22nd October 2008, 3:40 PM
Yo Dudes, I was just visiting this website this morning, so I thought I make an account.

I am here for the Brawl Threads, so if anyone wants help or, just a talk.

Anyways, I'll see you's around.

Peace out

Ebil McClucky
23rd October 2008, 4:46 AM
Welcome to Serebii,have fun,obey the rules and avoid the trolls!

If you need a friend, just ask!

Lucazard
23rd October 2008, 6:39 AM
welcome along to the massive family

Captain Falcon
23rd October 2008, 5:32 PM
Thanks guys.
I'm really enjoying it here.
what do you think to my sig

fhqwhgads
23rd October 2008, 9:41 PM
Brawl threads? They're slowly closing. : ( Welcome, nonetheless.

Captain Falcon
31st October 2008, 11:02 PM
Why are they closing!?!?!

Blazios
31st October 2008, 11:07 PM
Why are they closing!?!?!

The dreaded Gargomon disease. And as it's only the threads that are closing, that means that my group is immune. Yay!

tangelax
31st October 2008, 11:09 PM
The dreaded Gargomon disease.

And while Gargomon did cause it somewhat, I think he was just the drip that overflowed the drum, the thread was a spam hole for a long time.

blahblah10char.

Blazios
31st October 2008, 11:15 PM
Well it was the furries argument that caused most of the spam... that and Brawl Taunts.

tangelax
31st October 2008, 11:18 PM
Well it was the furries argument that caused most of the spam... that and Brawl Taunts.

Again, the blame cannot be blamed on one sole person, it was the majority of people in the thread, myself included that caused it to be locked. Hopefully SSBBThread4.0 will be better. Anyway, were getting off topic, welcome Captain Falcon.

BUG
31st October 2008, 11:26 PM
The main reason for closure was Gargomon *****ing about backward smilies. (wtf?) =/ The thread had been getting a bit better. I think Gargomon tried to get it closed on purpose. Either that or he's a bigger idiot than we all thought.

Anywho, welcome, Captain Falcon.

tangelax
31st October 2008, 11:32 PM
The main reason for closure was Gargomon *****ing about backward smilies. (wtf?) =/ The thread had been getting a bit better. I think Gargomon tried to get it closed on purpose. Either that or he's a bigger idiot than we all thought.

Anywho, welcome, Captain Falcon.

I disagree completely, one person cannot close a thread, to think that one person alone caused it is completely absurd.

Blazios
31st October 2008, 11:34 PM
0: (: ): X:

Let's stop being off-topic and welcome the person whomI've beentalking to for the past day or so. Welcome, etc.

pokemaniac10
1st November 2008, 1:07 AM
Normaly I would have joined the Gargomon talk but i'm going to say welcome to the new user. Sended friend request; accepted it; and i'm hoping that he will stay here for many years to come.

I'm done.