PDA

View Full Version : So, I heard you liked...pokemon...

Hyendae
23rd October 2008, 12:26 AM
Which I do; there's no denying that. I've got PMD (Red), PMD2 (Time), Leafgreen, Sapphire, Emerald, and at one time I had Pearl, but I gave it to my younger cousin.

My favorite pokemon...that's a toughie. Zigzagoon, Growlithe, Houndor, Eevee, Poocheyna, and Meowth all qualify.

I am an admitted pokephile and furry, just so we get that out of the way~

Oh yes. I am slightly obsessed with Shoujo-ai (aka GL) animes, my favorites being Mnemosyne (which barely qualifies) and Kannazuki no Miko. I've also watched Strawberry Panic and other animes with some varying subtext.

Be not intimidated by my ability to type. :P

Darato
23rd October 2008, 12:37 AM
Welcome to sppf :)

If you need help or want a friend drop me a pm.

L.F.D.

Hyendae
23rd October 2008, 12:40 AM
Thanks Darato, I may drop a line later after I explore FANTABULOUS WORLDS

-Vulpix-
23rd October 2008, 4:40 AM
Hi, there. I joined last month

Ebil McClucky
23rd October 2008, 4:44 AM
Welcome to Serebii! Enjoy yourself,obey the rules and watch out for trolls!

If you need a friend,just ask!

Hyendae
23rd October 2008, 5:24 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I'm sorry, I denied your friend request by accident, Divine. T.T

CyberBlastoise
23rd October 2008, 6:47 PM
Hello, Hyendae...I am CyberBlastoise as you can plainly see...If you need someone to post to...I'm your guy........

mimefan
23rd October 2008, 8:29 PM
Hey. Mimefan here. If I try to be the stereotypical old man which goes you're doomed all of you then I'll get an infraction but hey. Get on the wrong side of the law and they'll hunt you down for ice cream.

Ebil McClucky
23rd October 2008, 9:12 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I'm sorry, I denied your friend request by accident, Divine. T.T
Well,do you want me to give you another one?

fhqwhgads
23rd October 2008, 9:43 PM
Meowth is a playa.

Welcome.

Hyendae
23rd October 2008, 11:25 PM
Haha, thanks for the welcome. Meowth is totally awesome. I prefer Houndor more, but I think it's because he tries to act so bad-youknowwhat. :D

cannibaleyes
23rd October 2008, 11:40 PM
Heh, I like pokemon too! =D

And Kannazuki No Miko! Yay! It seems like all the people I know that like that anime live in a different country than I do, though. xD

Grovyle Blackleaf
26th October 2008, 1:23 AM
Hey, I just joined a day or two ago, and even though I do not play the games or watch the show anymore, I am still a pokemon fan. If you ever look at any/ all of my games, you will definitely see that Persian is one of my favorite pokemon, although Sableye and Grovyle are really close to being at the top of the 'favorite list' for me.

Just want to say hi!