PDA

View Full Version : New, but Old, lol...

uLtRasHoT
25th October 2008, 6:46 AM
Well, technically. I signed up a year ago but never posted in the forums until now....lol.

A little about myself:

I'm a 19 year-old college student and I like to play the Pokemon games, me and my brother have every version of the main games and have been playing ever since Red and Blue came out in '98. Other than that, I like rock music and I play an electric guitar :P

pokemaniac10
25th October 2008, 6:48 AM
Reminds me when I first joined. I was inactive for awhile before I started to actually use my account.
Anyways, welcome to the forums.
Be sure to read the rules and FAQ when you have the chance.
And most importantly, have fun!

fhqwhgads
25th October 2008, 10:38 PM
I had plans to learn the guitar, but they fell through.

I'll stick with Rock Band. :/

Welcome, anyways. Do you like R/B anymore?

uLtRasHoT
28th October 2008, 7:04 AM
To this day, I still believe Red and Blue are the hardest games in the series because I don't remember a time when I beated it normally, lol. Gary/Your Rival can be a big pain with his level 60-70 pokemon.

At least the Fire Red and Leaf Green remakes kinda helped equal out the cheapness of the original Elite 4 by adding the new moves and stuff. Another thing I didn't like was there was no way to battle trainers again after you've beaten them once, which causes a problem when you're training your pokemon.

diywid
28th October 2008, 10:42 AM
Wasn't there a function where you could rebattle someone that you had already beaten? I seem to remember that when I played it, I could do something to make them re-challenge me.