PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

LadyCharizard
26th October 2008, 2:25 PM
Hello, everyone! I'm LadyCharizard and I'm new here.

I have read the rules before registering, but I also have previous forum experience, as I am a moderator on the Mount Moon Community forums; I am the same LadyCharizard as the LadyCharizard on MMC.

My username is intentionally all one word, but feel free to just call me LC or Elsie for short.

Hope to make some new friends =)

Yonowaru in Chaos
26th October 2008, 2:26 PM
lol, my mother's name is Elsie. It's not a very common name...iirc, it was only mentioned in Alice in Wonderland and that was it.

Anyway, welcome to SPPf! It's easy to make friends here, since people are here are generally well...friendly here.

Have fun!

Shana_miku
26th October 2008, 2:27 PM
Hi LC, welcome to the forums!!! Just call me Shana.

LadyCharizard
26th October 2008, 2:29 PM
@ Yonowaru in Chaos: I've only ever heard the name Elsie on Only Fools and Horses, but I thought it would make a good nickname since it's pronounced as "L C". Puns XD

@ Shana: Thank you and will do =)

Yonowaru in Chaos
26th October 2008, 2:32 PM
@ Yonowaru in Chaos: I've only ever heard the name Elsie on Only Fools and Horses, but I thought it would make a good nickname since it's pronounced as "L C". Puns XD

Ahh, I get it now, lol.

Names-only-ever-mentioned-in-literature ftw.

LadyCharizard
26th October 2008, 2:43 PM
Ahh, I get it now, lol.

Names-only-ever-mentioned-in-literature ftw.
Hahaha, indeed.

Thank you kindly for your welcome =3

~Magic Thunderbolt~
26th October 2008, 2:55 PM
Welcome to SPPf! Hope you enjoy your stay...

ShinyPalkia
26th October 2008, 2:57 PM
Never heard of anybody named Elsie, but I know girls named Elsa, Emilia, Elisa, Emma, Enni, Essi, Eveliina, Liisa, Alisa and so on.

Anyway, like often said here, welcome to the big, lively and friendly place called Sppf! =) Because you're a moderator on another forums, I can be sure you know remember lots of things, so I'll just wish you good lick for getting friends and having great time, while avoiding stupid spammers/trollers etc. ^_^

LadyCharizard
26th October 2008, 2:59 PM
@ Magic Thunderbolt: Thank you very much =)

I know I can ask for help if I need it; everybody seems to be friendly here =3

@ ShinyPalkia: I won't say my real name, but Elsie isn't my real name; like I said, it's a nickname.

And thank you very much for your welcome =)

~Silver Aura~
26th October 2008, 5:05 PM
Hi welcome To Serebii Hop you enjoy it here ^^

LadyCharizard
26th October 2008, 6:04 PM
Thank you kindly, pikagirl =)

I'm a little bit shy around this forum, oddly, but I hope to get more involved as time passes by =D