PDA

View Full Version : Well im new here x)

Archangel
26th October 2008, 10:44 PM
Hey I'm Goketsu. I'm new here to serebii. I came here after a friend of mine told me about this site and then I noticed they had a forum so I thought I'd join x)
I'm also on a couple of other pokemon forums like Poke'community and Pokemon Epiphany
anyways thats all I can think of to say

Cain Nightroad
26th October 2008, 11:12 PM
Hello there, Goketsu! I hope you enjoy your stay here at SPPf.

Neural777
26th October 2008, 11:14 PM
Howdy! Welcome to Celebi- Oops, I mean Serebii Forums. Have a fun time, read the rules, and don't get hit by someone's socks. XD

Archangel
27th October 2008, 4:10 AM
thanks for the welcome guys

-Freedom'sWarrior-
27th October 2008, 4:21 AM
Welcome, Goketsu, follow the rules and you won't be yelled at by our tedious mods :)
I hope you enjoy your stay
Add me as a friend if you want

Ri-Chan
28th October 2008, 8:33 PM
Welcome to the forums-

hope you have fun, and don't get eaten alive by trolls and n00bs. :P

enjoy your stay!

@-freedoms warrior-

whats the poont of insulting a mod when it will only lead to trouble. Jeallousy is a sin, my friend :p

Blue Snover
28th October 2008, 8:50 PM
Welcome to the forums, i hope you enjoy your time here.

Follow the rules and you'll be fine.

Archangel
31st October 2008, 7:23 AM
thanks for the welcome everybody
I'm on Poke'Community forums most of the time but I'm going to try to be more active here since there aren't as many ppl who want to battle on there x)

ContestNoir888
31st October 2008, 7:26 AM
^Maybe they're scared cuz you have a Charizrad possibly even BellyZard, anyway welcome to Sppf, I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you're familiar with the forums already then dont go here Adopt-a-New-Agency (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=358184) otherwise go. And cute sig, if you are making a Fan Art Shop here then tell me, I'd like one made

Archangel
31st October 2008, 8:46 AM
^Maybe they're scared cuz you have a Charizrad possibly even BellyZard, anyway welcome to Sppf, I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you're familiar with the forums already then dont go here Adopt-a-New-Agency (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=358184) otherwise go. And cute sig, if you are making a Fan Art Shop here then tell me, I'd like one made

thanks but I didn't make it, a friend of mine on Poke' Community made it. He goes by Kanye West on there. Im not sure if he is registered here or not.