PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hey XD

BunnieRabbot91
28th October 2008, 4:11 PM
Well, I'm Stacey.
I'm a 17 year old college student who's studying Media. I've been into the Pokémon game series since I had Pokémon blue.
I've been checking out this forum for a while and I decided to sign up a few minutes ago.

As I said before I've been pretty obessed with Pokémon since I first had a copy of Pokémon blue and I still watch the anime and play the games to this very day- Although I stopped collecting the cards years ago because they kept getting stolen and I need the money for tapes for my courseXD- I'm also addicted to Sonic the Hedgehog and many other video games.

As pathetic as this sounds music and video games make up a big part of my day XD. I'll pretty much listen to any type of music and play any video game if it has a good rating. I'm not a recluse if thats what your starting to think XD.
I'm also addicted to Dragon Ball Z and School Days.

And I'm going to stop there because I can never introduce myself properly.
I'm just glad I found this place it seems like fun XD

RayRay
29th October 2008, 1:49 PM
Hey, Welcome to the Serebii Forums! Hope you have fun here, check out the threads and read the rules :)

treespyro
29th October 2008, 1:52 PM
Wow DBZ lover and a Media student, Cool as I am an Architecture Student but I am interested in Media

Have fun, Follow rules and see you around

Amaranth
29th October 2008, 5:36 PM
Hello, i hope you enjoy your time here at Serebii.

SHUCKLE MAN
29th October 2008, 5:44 PM
Hi Stacey!

I hope you have fun here. And don't worry, a large proportion of this forum is addicted to video games too. :)