PDA

View Full Version : Got another new guy

Splitzman
28th October 2008, 5:11 PM
I'm Splitzman and I've been on here for a year, but I never took posting seriously. I guess I was somewhat of an idiot for not introducing myself before, but now I believe I'm on the right foot. Yeah, and a couple of things about me.

If you couldn't tell by my name, I'm double jointed

I'm a freshmen in college taking two classes

I'm also borderline autustic and I have a bit of asberger's syndrome.

Finally, I've been playing since the red and blue days and I've gotten stronger, if anyone wants to battle.

All in all, I hope that I won't troll, flame, annoy, or be a pain to anyone.

diywid
29th October 2008, 12:11 PM
Hi Splitzman, sometimes I wish I was doublejointed. Anyway, a belated welcome to the forums!

Dragon Chimchar
29th October 2008, 12:13 PM
welcome to the forums man
hope you have fun

ShinyPalkia
29th October 2008, 2:59 PM
Hi and welcome, Splitzman! =3 Odd, I recall your username from somewhere... Maybe I have just seen your posts sometimes...

Anyway, by your pretty intelligence introduction post, I doubt you would be do bad here. So have fun here, post here and there once in a while, and ask help if you need. We don't bite - we may only stalk a little bit. ^_^

Manaphione123
29th October 2008, 3:31 PM
Hiya! As you can see I'm Manaphione123 and I've not been here for long but I'm still not a newbie. Anyways, (you'll here that from me a lot) welcome to the serebii forums and I hope you have a good time.

BunnieRabbot91
29th October 2008, 3:50 PM
Hey there!
I'm Stacey and I'm new here too. I joined yesterday.

Hope you enjoy your time here
x

Jaguar297
29th October 2008, 3:50 PM
Hi don't forget to read the rules!(Extra important)

~Magic Thunderbolt~
29th October 2008, 4:17 PM
Welcome back. Don't forget, the rules are your best friend.

Splitzman
30th October 2008, 1:32 AM
Don't worry, the rules have been read.us Also, I have posted before, just in the “what are you listening to” forums. Also, Dragon Chimchar, I laughed when I saw your details.us And to all, we will have a good time.

Ninterror X
30th October 2008, 1:42 AM
Allow me too introduce myself I'm Ninterror and all that see my Rose meets death...

NAH I'M KIDDING!

nice to met you.

Pikachu!84
30th October 2008, 4:39 AM
Hello Splitzman! :D