PDA

View Full Version : Hello...I'm new...

♥serebii♥
29th October 2008, 1:03 AM
Well as you know I am new...since I did post here! Lol...but anyways, I'm not good at introducing but I like to make friends, talk about pokemon, and etc. I read all the rules and the FAQ so I should be good...right? My favorite pokemon is Blaziken, Piplup, and Shaymin! Well I hope I get to know you more and like it around Serebiiforums!!!;257; ;393;

Mupen64 Man
29th October 2008, 1:04 AM
Well, nice to meet you! Ive havent been here for long eather.

Deoxysmatter
29th October 2008, 1:18 AM
Well as you know I am new...since I did post here! Lol...but anyways, I'm not good at introducing but I like to make friends, talk about pokemon, and etc. I read all the rules and the FAQ so I should be good...right? My favorite pokemon is Blaziken, Piplup, and Shaymin! Well I hope I get to know you more and like it around Serebiiforums!!!;257; ;393;

Welcome to the forums, ♥serebii♥. If you ever need any help, just give me a shout, because I'm that kind of person.

♥serebii♥
29th October 2008, 1:31 AM
Well, nice to meet you! Ive havent been here for long eather.

Welcome to the forums, ♥serebii♥. If you ever need any help, just give me a shout, because I'm that kind of person.

Thanks you two for giving me a warm welcome to serebiiforums! I already know I'm about to make a discovery of great friends around here!!

♥serebii♥
29th October 2008, 2:03 AM
Oh yes, if I am breaking the rules plz tell me 'cause really I know nothing about this forum...I know serebii.net though...really helpful site...

Mupen64 Man
29th October 2008, 2:12 AM
Sure thing.

GokuRikaku
29th October 2008, 2:12 AM
Welcome my friend.
Just read the stickys to know the rules, should not be that hard, right?
Bytheway, no doubleposting. Theres a edit button for a reason.

BunnieRabbot91
29th October 2008, 2:54 PM
Hey!
Nice to meet you, I haven't been here too long. I joined yesterday.

Anyway hope you enjoy your time here
x

Treecko Girl
29th October 2008, 3:03 PM
*Goofy wave*

Hi there!

ContestNoir888
31st October 2008, 7:23 AM
Hi there serebii, OMgggsss YOu lieke Piplupsz!!!! XD anyway welcome to Sppf, enjoy your time here, and anyone here can help you but I'd reccomend going to Adopt-a-New-Agency (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=358184) so that someone can help you or show you around