PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone, Newby coming through

DragonBlade
30th October 2008, 7:45 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Gavin and I LUV pokemon ever since i got Sapphire, i tend to hide it from my friends as alot of them would laugh at me =S Im also addicted to Dragons ;149;;373;;445; i dunno why lol XD

Im 11 yrs old and im in the middle of my first year in Secondary School, i go to a Performing Arts school ^^'

Well thnx for letting me introduce myself and I hope i have fun
p.s. yes ive read the rules, well briefly

Eon_is_not_the_end
30th October 2008, 8:34 PM
Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a good time, and you should, as long as you read the rules, which i saw you did. The mods can be a little picky at times, but they're good people and do what they should to keep the forums peaceful. Have a good time here :)

Littlemyuu
30th October 2008, 8:45 PM
hi Gavin welcome! i hope you have fun around here ^-^
glad you read the rules..that makes this a better place : D

Kreis
30th October 2008, 9:05 PM
Well, Gavin, I hope yo enjoy your time here. You are one of the few newbies that have read the rules,congratulations.

Also, if you need any help with anything forum related, feel free to drop by profile and ask me.

sapphire_addict
30th October 2008, 9:10 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Gavin and I LUV pokemon ever since i got Sapphire, i tend to hide it from my friends as alot of them would laugh at me =S Im also addicted to Dragons ;149;;373;;445; i dunno why lol XD

Im 11 yrs old and im in the middle of my first year in Secondary School, i go to a Performing Arts school ^^'

Well thnx for letting me introduce myself and I hope i have fun
p.s. yes ive read the rules, well briefly
Sapphire is the best! i used to hide it from my friends, but i stopped. now i'm the game dork amoung my friends. (they do make fun of me but it's all cool.)
Welcome!

Torpoleon
30th October 2008, 11:25 PM
Welcome!!I am 11 too!! I started with Sapphire as well!(I'm still in elementary)I would get laughed at if people knew how much i like Pokemon.

DragonBlade
31st October 2008, 12:20 AM
Hehe never thought i'd have alot in common with other people ^^