PDA

View Full Version : Hey Peepers!!!

CloverTheKirlia
31st October 2008, 1:42 AM
Yo Im new! Well at least 1 person thats not Serebii already knew that.
I hope he's seeing this forum or he knows what s coming! Let me introduce you to my mad theme, SHADOW SLAYER!!!!Shadow Slayer!!!!
Also seen in my sig!!! :P Shoooot! image doesnt show...... Or at least for me....

dark rift
31st October 2008, 1:46 AM
Hi, welcome to the forums, don't take the forums as seriously as people make out! =P

Also, you have to click the yellow icon with the mountain and sun on it then post the link of an image for it to work.

CloverTheKirlia
31st October 2008, 1:48 AM
Sonic Boom, you know whats coming to you boy. If you dont post on this here thread.

CloverTheKirlia
31st October 2008, 1:49 AM
Hi, welcome to the forums, don't take the forums as seriously as people make out! =P

Also, you have to click the yellow icon with the mountain and sun on it then post the link of an image for it to work.

I tryed that...! And I wont take them seriously because ive been here bfore i signed up.

CloverTheKirlia
31st October 2008, 1:51 AM
Hmmm... Its hard being a newbie.

CloverTheKirlia
31st October 2008, 1:54 AM
I should probably leave this forum soon.... Not sure... Let me see if I get more greetings!

Focus Aipom
31st October 2008, 1:55 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums!

CloverTheKirlia
31st October 2008, 1:55 AM
Im leaving so, TO THE GAMES!!!!

CloverTheKirlia
31st October 2008, 1:57 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums!

THanks!!! Where is SONIC BOOM???!!! I AM GOING TO GET ANGRY AT THAT BOY!!! :P

Sonic Boom
31st October 2008, 2:03 AM
I'm right here, don't worry.

Welcome finally (:p), but a word of caution: do not double post in ANY thread; just edit your posts if you need to. You'll find the edit button on the bottom right hand corner of each post you make.