PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I really am a newbie.

BrandiMuffin
1st November 2008, 4:51 AM
Well I've known about this website for years, however, I've only ever came here as a source of information, and I never actually took the time to see what all serebii.net REALLY had to offer. I must be really dense, because I never even noticed there was a forum for a very long time....

Anyhoo, I've been into the pokemon games since I was 11, and the first game I ever played was pokemon yellow. (Sadly, I lost general interest in the anime a long time ago) Now, Ive continued to play the games but never really understood or looked into all of the technical stuff before. I've just started to learn about IV's and EV's and all these battle strategy related things and its really interesting to me. :) I've never actually battled another person with the games in my life, but since I recently got a DS I feel that that will change in the near future, and I'm really looking forward to the other side of Pokemon. I'm here because I love the games, the art, and the stories (fanfiction) and I hope to learn a lot from this site that I've heard many great things about.

I hope this is an appropriate introduction, just wanted to let you know where I stand. Also, I read all of the rules. I'll make sure to abide by them. Thank you for your time! ^^

pokemaniac10
1st November 2008, 5:12 AM
Great intro you got there; certaintly better than what I could of come up with.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.
You already read the rules so no need for me to say that.
And you're going abide them; so again, no need to say that either.
Have you, by any chance, read the FAQ?
If not, I reccomend you reading it during your free time.

Most importantly, have fun!

BrandiMuffin
1st November 2008, 5:34 AM
Oh no, I haven't read the FAQ, thank you for mentioning it, I'll look for it...

EDIT: Oh lookie there, its right in front of my face. *slowpoke moment* Reading now. ;)