PDA

View Full Version : Yo! ~ Obsessive Jun Fan Here!

Akatsuki no Nerura
3rd November 2008, 6:29 AM
Hi everyone!

I'm Nerura, and I'm a huge fan of Pokemon and Naruto. And Jun. My hobbies include writing, drawing, using the internet, talking, Jun, Jun, and Jun. And Jun too. Coke>Pepsi. <3

Anyway, I'm a Christian and hopefully I can make nice contributions to this community. =)

...Jun!

kirby8933083
3rd November 2008, 7:29 AM
*glances at Jun sig* Hi there! ^_^; Nice to meet you, I'm Kirby! :3 If you'd ever like to talk sometime, send me a message. You seem like an awesome person to get to know, and if we could be friends that would be great. Aww...I like diet pepsi more than diet coke though. :( Anyway yes, follow the rules, hope you enjoy exploring the threads, and I also hope you enjoy you time here. Have fun posting!

Jun ~ <3

CyberBlastoise
3rd November 2008, 7:31 AM
Hello there.....my name is CyberBlastoise...Jun is okay.....but I especially like the fact that you openly admit that you are a Christian....

If you need any help with anything (forums or not) give me a post and i'll see what i can do....

Torpoleon
3rd November 2008, 10:50 PM
Hi and welcome!!If you need help contact Torpoleon!!Have a great time.

SHUCKLE MAN
3rd November 2008, 10:55 PM
Hi!

Since you're a Christian you may want to take a look at the Christian Alliance (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=185508).

I also hope you make nice contributions to this community. Have a good time here. :)

Mel-Girl
4th November 2008, 4:49 AM
OMG WELCOME! Kirby told me you were a newbie and a Jun fan and Jun fans deserve a warm welcome. *glomps*

Jason-Kun
4th November 2008, 5:26 AM
!! Jun fan and a Christian? Welcome fellow Christian Jun fan~! Stay cool and follow the rules.