PDA

View Full Version : Wazzup?

Dark Turtwig
3rd November 2008, 7:21 PM
Hi, I am not really new here, I joined a few months ago, and have made a couple small posts. I am an extremely active member on Pokemonelite2000 under the username Dark Turtwig. If possible, I would like to get my username changed here, if the administrator is at all active. I do wi-fi battles, and I'm not bad at it, I have a 60 win, 30 loss record, in my wi-fi battle log. I have shoddy battle as well, and have the username Mudkipboi, and have a YouTube channel too.
And what is with the pokemon smilies? I don't get it.. how are they supposed to portray emotions? ;165; ;munchlax;

Andy787
3rd November 2008, 7:22 PM
Welcome!!

Stay active.... and please, make yourself at home :)

Dark Turtwig
3rd November 2008, 9:57 PM
Hey, I just posted my clan thread, and how long does it take to get it approved by a mod?

SHUCKLE MAN
3rd November 2008, 10:52 PM
Hi. :)

Firstly, there is more than one administrator, and I think most of them are active, but I don't think they change usernames anymore, simply because too many people request name changes and they can't cope with the work load, especially when people want to change their name solely for the sake of doing so. Here's a massive thread (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=361891) which will give you more details on this.

The Pokemon smilies aren't supposed to show emotions. They're just here because this is a Pokemon forum, and people like to use them when they're discussing certain Pokemon. I personally never use the Pokemon similes though.

Anyway, I hope you have an enjoyable time here. :)

Dark Turtwig
3rd November 2008, 11:16 PM
Hi. :)

Firstly, there is more than one administrator, and I think most of them are active, but I don't think they change usernames anymore, simply because too many people request name changes and they can't cope with the work load, especially when people want to change their name solely for the sake of doing so. Here's a massive thread (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=361891) which will give you more details on this.

The Pokemon smilies aren't supposed to show emotions. They're just here because this is a Pokemon forum, and people like to use them when they're discussing certain Pokemon. I personally never use the Pokemon similes though.

Anyway, I hope you have an enjoyable time here. :)

Thanks. :) Serebii changed my username earlier today, when I sent him a PM.

CloverTheKirlia
4th November 2008, 1:56 AM
Yo! welcome to the forums! If you want entertainment go to games if your looking for other things go to uhh... others!:P Oh yeah and y me no have sig? because i got violated 2 times and waiting for chaose emerald to help me because she understands me(being a sonic series fan that is)So yeah welcome!