PDA

View Full Version : I'm a noobie.

Darc
5th November 2008, 3:16 AM
Howdy ya'll.

I just joined this forum, figured i would come talk to people who actually like pokemon like me.

Anyways, may i ask for friend codes? I need some people to battle.

I spend my time catching and training and not enough time battling.

Here is my friend code:

Ash (or Darc, you choose)
3910 0841 2665

Let me know what yours is..so we can be pals ;)

My team: ;350;;248;;373;;464;;149;;150;

pokemaster001
5th November 2008, 3:20 AM
okay... I don't think this was the best place to put it, or maybe it was, I'm not very smart with this stuff either...
anyway my gameboy got lost so it'll be a while before I can tell you my friend code

my team is
l
l
l
v
and I'm not finished training them all to the same level

Darc
5th November 2008, 3:30 AM
okay... I don't think this was the best place to put it, or maybe it was, I'm not very smart with this stuff either...
anyway my gameboy got lost so it'll be a while before I can tell you my friend code

my team is
l
l
l
v

Not the best place? well..there is alot of pokemon fans here, so i'd imagine i'm in the right place..if not, then..well..oh well.

Once you get your code let me know.

I've been playing these games since i was 8 or 9, and its become a BIG part of my life. Pokemon is awesome.

Bobby Frank JR
5th November 2008, 3:31 AM
I think this is supposed to go in the newbie lounge forum but hi and welcome ^.^

Darc
5th November 2008, 3:33 AM
oh, okay, sorry.

Bobby Frank JR
5th November 2008, 3:36 AM
No problem. You're new, everyone makes a mistake so yeah... just make sure you have read the rules =] (Not trying to minimod)

Hejiru
5th November 2008, 3:41 AM

my team is
l
l
l
v

... Gameboys.... don't have... friend codes.....?

Erik Destler
5th November 2008, 3:42 AM
SPPf Help && Newbie Lounge (http://serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8).

*move*

SHUCKLE MAN
5th November 2008, 4:08 PM
Howdy ya'll.

I just joined this forum, figured i would come talk to people who actually like pokemon like me.

Anyways, may i ask for friend codes? I need some people to battle.

I spend my time catching and training and not enough time battling.

Here is my friend code:

Ash (or Darc, you choose)
3910 0841 2665

Let me know what yours is..so we can be pals ;)

My team: ;350;;248;;373;;464;;149;;150;

Hi Darc, welcome to SPPf! :) I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Most people are really nice, and there's plenty of Wi-fi battlers.

Oh, and I'm not sure if this is my place, but I noticed that your team has a major Ice weakness and no Dragon resist. If you want, I'd suggest slotting something like Heatran over Dragonite?

Anyway, have a good stay here. :)

pokemaster001
6th November 2008, 3:06 AM
... Gameboys.... don't have... friend codes.....?

no I mean I can't get to my game to learn it/battle/trade because I don't have another gameboy

Not the best place? well..there is alot of pokemon fans here, so i'd imagine i'm in the right place..if not, then..well..oh well.

Once you get your code let me know.

I've been playing these games since i was 8 or 9, and its become a BIG part of my life. Pokemon is awesome.
wow 2 misconceptions in 1 post, I meant it shouldn't go in this part of the forum and that (although I forgot about it at the time) it should go in the newbie lounge as others kindly pointed out

P.S. I've been playing scince I was 5