PDA

View Full Version : Buizel???

Bui_Bui_Boy
6th November 2008, 8:38 PM
As i am a new member for this website i would like to introduce myself....

I am Conrad Hewitt and i come from burbage, wiltshire, england, uk an i am 14 years old. And i am here to ask should i keep my buizel as it is or evolve it to a floatzel. i need to know what other peoples opinions are.

Thank you

Hydrohs
6th November 2008, 8:45 PM
Well, it will obviously be a stronger Pokemon if you evolve it.

Buizel learns all the same attacks, but a few levels sooner, so ultimately evolving it is better, but if you like it as a Buizel, might as well keep it, right?

Sonic Boom
6th November 2008, 8:48 PM
*STARES at thread sub title This is not a game help forum* -_-

Well, competitively, evolving it is the way to go, but it's really up to you.

Hydrohs
6th November 2008, 8:51 PM
*STARES at thread sub title This is not a game help forum* -_-

Well, competitively, evolving it is the way to go, but it's really up to you.

This isn't really a game question. It's just a question about opinion he wants to know what we would do in his situation.

Competitively you definitely should, but if you're just using it in game (which I assumed you were) then you're good without evolving it.

Sonic Boom
6th November 2008, 8:54 PM
This isn't really a game question. It's just a question about opinion he wants to know what we would do in his situation.

Competitively you definitely should, but if you're just using it in game (which I assumed you were) then you're good without evolving it.

The question sure sounds like a game question though, since evolution is a core element in the games, so I was just making connections...

Anyway, as this is now in the Newbie forum, allow me to welcome you here. Remember to follow the rules, never spam, and most importantly, have fun!

pokemaster001
6th November 2008, 9:10 PM
breed and then evolve the one you want to evolve more
hey wait I should have done that...
oh well, I can do it later...
I like buizel more especially because the platinum sprite of floatzel looks fat, but platinum isn't released yet so... yeah

oh by the way welcome

ShinyCharyZard
7th November 2008, 12:47 AM

unless he has a real life Buizel which he is planning on evolving, then it most likely belongs in the game help.

Angeling
7th November 2008, 2:18 AM
All some of you can do is point out that this is not a game help forum, but you do not report to the appropriate moderators for it to be taken care of? Wow.

Anyway, since your thread title is called "Buizel???", you intend to only ask about Buizel. Yes, this is not for game help; go to the 4th generation and see where you should pose your question to. However, you will most likely be told to evolve it after learning whatever moves it needs.

Closed.