PDA

View Full Version : A new 'Kid'

Ephajim
6th November 2008, 10:13 PM
While i'm technically not a kid anymore i couldn't decide on another topic title so i decided to keep it plain and simple-ish.

Well, anyway - hi
I'm Ephajim, call me Epha most people do (on the internetz that is).

A few facts;
I've only played a few pokemon titles including Crystal, Sapphire and Red.
I'm currently playing Diamond.
My highest level pokemon ever was 40.
I've never finished a pokemon game :p.
I've never dueled someone else.

I'm planning to accomplish the above with pokemon Diamond.

I'm 21 years old, dutch i'm a student and i liek mudkipz [:.
I'm a big fan of rpg's.
And i'm planning on buying DnD (not the mmorpg).

Well, i guess that's as clear as an introduction can get when written by yours truly, if anyone else wants to know more info i'm happy to answer!

Cheers

~Epha

Eon_is_not_the_end
6th November 2008, 10:21 PM
Well, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a wonderful time here, and watch out for the trolls, they'll steal your soul...

All jokes aside, make sure you read the rules, or the mods will hire people to hunt you down xD. You are a new member, correct? So i'm not writing a "Welcome here" message to someone who's been here for 2 years, right?

Ephajim
6th November 2008, 10:25 PM
Well, thank you! I'm about to read up on the rules now but i thought i'd introduce myself first before i forget that after reading the rules, even tho i think they're basic forum rules :p.

And i think i can handle a few trolls might they try and take a chunk out of my emotional being, i'll drag them in the Void. As for the new part, well i've used the site for a while but i've never been to the forum- so in a sense i'm as new as a freshly hatched chikkin :p

Blue Snover
6th November 2008, 10:30 PM
Welcome to the forums, i hope you have a good time, you don't need to worry about trolls, the mods and admins eat them.

the_eevee_breeder
6th November 2008, 10:46 PM
so I heard you liek mudkipz?

Welcome to Serebii from me, the Eevee Breeder!