PDA

View Full Version : The Chimchar,Monferno,Infernape Club!!!

Torpoleon
9th November 2008, 12:04 AM
Hi!I am Torpoleon's identical brother and we share this account.I am here to make a Chimchar,Monferno, and Infernape Club!!Well here is the rules and stuff:

Rules:
1-No one-lining Please!
2-Don't post here if you haven't joined,only post once and wait to be accepted
3-Stay on topic
4-Only post correct grammar
5-Don't double,triple or etc. post
6-Don't ask to be co-owner or mod
7-DON'T SPAM!!
8-Only make fan art relating Chimchar and evos nothing inappropiate and make sure it doesn't exceed the size!
9-No flaming(be mean)
10-Have a great time!
11-Obey all serebii general rules and club rules
12-Don't just join just because your friend is here
13-Co-owners can also reject/accept people
14-Read the whole first post
15-Read the rules and follow them!!
16- Try go to this club as much as you can!
17- Say in your first post I have read the rule!Don't just say that to join, I will know if you read the rules either way!
18- Co -owners can ban and give warning out(not mods)
19: When you put a topic, put it in bold so I can know it is a topic.

FAN ART:
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x205/Harry_Potter25/ChimcharBlend-1.jpgCredits to DanChimchar(Don't use because it is too big)
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/userbartorpoleon2.pngCredits to blazingfury

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/bannerinfern.jpg Credits to blazingfury

http://i34.*******.com/dr6f8.png Credits to Metamance

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x205/Harry_Potter25/ChimmyClubbanner.jpg Credits to DanChimchar

Banned members:
None!(stay like that)

Topics:
Did you choose Chimchar as your starter in D/P,if so did you nickname it?
List Chimchar,Monferno and Infernape in the order you like them in. By appearance and style. Explain why.
Do You Like Chimchar from the Anime with Ash or Paul?
When do you think Chimchar will evolve in the Anime soon?
What pokemon did you like before Chimchar, Monferno and Infernape Came?
What Fire Type or Pokemon looks like Chimchar? Monferno? Infernape?
When you first saw Chimchar,Monfero, and Infernape what was your first impression?
If you could have chosen one of the three main characters to get Chimchar, who would you have picked and why?
Do You Do you Have a Infernape on your Wifi team or just your In Game. Or Even Both?
Where you A Chimchar for you Time/Darkness. Or did you have it as your Partner. Also do you have/want Chimchar as a partner in Ranger2?
If Ash got Monferno would it be able to control it's overwhelming power?
If you could change one thing about Chimchar,Monferno, and Infernape what would it be?
Would you rather have there be a random Chimchar in the anime?For someone?
How do you think Chimchar got so much power?
What level is your Chimchar,Monferno,Infernape in your game currently on?
Do you use your Chimchar, Mornferno or Infernape for contests or battles?
What do you think is the Logo Move for Each Chimchar Evo?
What episode do you think shows Chimchar Off The Most?
Which Chimchar Evo Would You Rather be yet Never Evolve?
Shiny Chimchar or Normal Chimchar?
Favourite Good/Evil Character In The Club's Fic?
Do You Think Chimchar will Shine In The Canalave Gym?
Do you think Chimchar will be evolved befoe the Snowpoint Gym and be the star in that Gym
Did you pick or will pick Chimchar as your starter in Platinum? If so, will or did you name it?

The first 2 people to join will be co-owner.

Members:
Torpoleon: Owner
DanChimchar: Co-owner
Blue Snover: Co-owner
Firemonkey1: Member
Goketsu: Member
!Munchlax!: Member
Dragon Chimchar: Member
S.thebustathedog: Member
Metamence: Member
Mudkip8003: Member
Stoc15: Member
Mr.Joker: Member
Infernia: Member
Stabberz: Member
Jessie James: Member
Turtwigfan1: Member
Peegray: Member
DigiManiac 123- Digi : Member
chimchar19: Member
The Chimchar,Monferno,Infernape Club Fanfiction!
Chapter 1 : Can't beat the Chimmy heat!(located on post # 48 and fan fiction section)

Punishments!:
1- Warning
2- Warning
3- Banned for a day
4- Banned for a week
5- Banned for a month
6- Banned for 6 month
7- PERMA BANNED!!!
To avoid being banned or getting warned you should and must follow the
rules!If you get warned it will stay with forever unless you get banned(don't do that on purpose)When you are lets say banned for a day and you post in this club you will be banned for a week and so forth.If you post in here more then 2 times when you are perma banned and I warned you then I will PM I club mod about this.

Torpoleon
14th November 2008, 12:41 AM
Yay!My club got accepted!!!Rad the rules everyone!The first to people tojoin have a CHOICE as co-owner you don't have to,but youhave to like Chimchar,Monferno,and Infernape and be active.

DanChimchar
14th November 2008, 1:02 AM
Ok I have read the rules
I am DanChimchar I love Chimchar and Infernape for there cute and strong features. They just show my Firey strong yet Cute personalty. I would love it if you accepted me as a memeber of this club. I do have many icons of Chimchar and banners if you would like to see and use them just give me credits.

Yes I did choose Chimchar, yet I did not nickname him since I love pokemon with there original name.

New Topic List Chimchar,Monferno and Infernape in the order you like them in. By appearance and style. Explain why.
Hmm hard but ok I shall.
1. Chimchar. Its just so darn cute!
2. Infernape. It looks strong yet cute and still cool at the sametime.
3. Monferno. Cool yet I don't like it the best out of them all since in the game I only had him for like 3 days untill he evolved.

Torpoleon
14th November 2008, 1:07 AM
OK i would like to see your banners and youy are in the club!Since you were the first to join would you like to be one of my lovely co-owners?Now for he topics!
Obviously I chose Chimchar but I did not nickname it.

List Chimchar,Monferno and Infernape in the order you like them in. By appearance and style. Explain why.
1-Monferno-Had it for a long time and is cute!
2-Chimchar-Really cute
3-Infernape-Strong and cute but still last

DanChimchar
14th November 2008, 1:28 AM
I would love to be Co Owner :3
Ok Here are just some I have for right now I shall get way more :)
Here is my blend I made a few years ago
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x205/Harry_Potter25/ChimcharBlend-1.jpg

I shall give you more later

New* Do You Like Chimchar from the Anime with Ash or Paul
Ash for sure he is way more gental and more kind hearted.
Like the way I treat my Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape.

Torpoleon
14th November 2008, 1:33 AM
Well....I can't use that as a banner because it is too huge but I will put it in the fan art section as display.So you are now Co-owner!
Now for the new topic:
Ash of course because he doesn't do this intense trining besides there are other ways to get stronger.

New topic:
Chimchar probably won't evolve but if it does it will probably evolve around the time Ash vs. Byron.

DanChimchar
14th November 2008, 1:42 AM
I say it goes all the way.
Chimchar evolves while battleing Riley's Lucario right before Ash's Gym Battle.
Monferno would evolve in a battle between Ash and Flint at Sunyshore while Volkner is watching. After the battle Ash and Infernape take on Volkner since Volkner said Ash had what it takes to go far.
So yep.

New *What pokemon did you like before Chimchar, Monferno and Infernape Came?
To be honest I had a lot but when Chimchar came I only loved him.
I loved before
Growlithe
Pikachu
Eevee
and Munchlax :3

* New What Fire Type or Pokemon looks like Chimchar? Monferno? Infernape?
Hmm Chimchar I would say looks like Charmander the most.
Monferno ummm hmmm ethier Combuskien or Charamelon
Infernape Blazkien no dought about that.

Blue Snover
14th November 2008, 2:06 AM
I'm Blue Snover and i was wondering if i could join, my favourite of these three is Infernape, i think it looks best out of all the Chimchar evolution line.

The 2nd time i started my game i chose Chimchar, because i wanted to see if it was any good as a starter, because most of the fire types aren't very good, but it wasn't too bad.

I'd love to see Infernape in the anime, to see how it measures up to the other starters final evolutions.

Torpoleon
14th November 2008, 2:25 AM
Ok Blue snover you are in.Now for the topics:
A lot of Pokemon but i can't say them since it is a lot because before the 4 gen. there was 386 okemon and I liked a lot of those and still do.

Chimchar: Charmander
Monferno: Combusken
Infernape:Blaziken

EDIT: i forgot Blue Snover do you want to be co-owner?

Blue Snover
14th November 2008, 2:34 AM

I always liked Aipom, and Seel, because even though i'm a fan of grass types, these two represent my two favourite animals.

Chimchar - Aipom
Monferno - Ambipom
Infernape - Blaziken

swampert ex
14th November 2008, 2:35 AM
hey can i join oh snap i wanted to become coowner ah man

Torpoleon
14th November 2008, 2:39 AM
Try reading the rules and changing your post then i will see.Anyways, a new topic:
When you first saw Chimchar,Monfero, and Infernape what was your first impression?
Whewn I first saw them(or actually Chimchar)I said Chimchar will definently be my starter then i knew about Monferno and Infernape!

DanChimchar
14th November 2008, 9:43 PM
I wanna join^_______^

Rejected! Please read the rules and than maybe you can Join

hey can i join oh snap i wanted to become coowner ah man

Rejected! Please read the rules and than maybe you can Join

Please read the rules people. Thank you :D

First when I say Chimchar I fell in love and I was like OMG I LOVE IT. I knew I would choose him since I always choose fire types as my starters.
Monferno I thought was just a remake of Conbusken but once I used him I fell in loved.
Infernape I always loved just like Chimchar.

Blue Snover
14th November 2008, 9:43 PM
Torpoleon, i'd love to be a co-owner.

Sorry i haven't responded earlier, but i missed that bit of the message.

I'll deal with the rule breakers.

Torpoleon
14th November 2008, 10:05 PM
Thanks for rejecting/accepting people Danchimcahr,that calls for a new rule......swampert ex and ~Goth~ I strongly recommened you read my whole entire first post if you want to get accepted THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE.Blue snover you are th last co-owner now i need a mod who I will pick!!!

Blue Snover
16th November 2008, 6:11 PM
Thanks for rejecting/accepting people Danchimcahr,that calls for a new rule......swampert ex and ~Goth~ I strongly recommened you read my whole entire first post if you want to get accepted THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE.Blue snover you are th last co-owner now i need a mod who I will pick!!!

I think we need to recruit some more members before you can appoint a moderator.

If you need a hand let me know.

New topic me thinks.

If you could have chosen one of the three main characters to get Chimchar, who would you have picked and why?

Torpoleon
16th November 2008, 7:00 PM
OK BS you can recruit members.(who will follow the rules)Was your question an anime question if so:
Eventhough Ash as Chimchar i would say Brock so all 3 of the main characters could have starters.

Waht about Monferno/Infernape topics?

Blue Snover
16th November 2008, 9:24 PM
OK BS you can recruit members.(who will follow the rules)Was your question an anime question if so:
Eventhough Ash as Chimchar i would say Brock so all 3 of the main characters could have starters.

Waht about Monferno/Infernape topics?

I can't think of any Monferno/Infernape topics at the moment.

I'll see who i can get to join.

DanChimchar
16th November 2008, 11:03 PM
Hey I'm working on the banner and its looking pretty good so yep

Hmm I'd Say Ash even thought he has it I still would have had him.
Or Lucas if he had a major role in the anime.

Ok I'll do a Infernape one

New *Do You Have a Infernape on your Wifi team or just your In Game. Or Even Both?
I have my Infernape on both my Wifi, BR, and In Game Team

New *Where you A Chimchar for you Time/Darkness. Or did you have it as your Partner. Also do you have/want Chimchar as a partner in Rangers2?
Yes to all and I already have a Chimchar in Rangers 2 so yep. BIG CHIMCHAR FAN RIGHT HERE :D

Firemonkey1
16th November 2008, 11:07 PM
I can't believe that I haven't joined this group yet! I will join this club for sure! Just look at my signature. I love Infernape and past evolutions. :)

Torpoleon
16th November 2008, 11:35 PM
Accepted!Welcome Firemonkey1 are you going to be active?Don't forget to answer the topics!Oh yeah, Have a great time here!Now for the ne topics:
Do You Have a Infernape on your Wifi team or just your In Game. Or Even Both?
I don't have Wi-fi but I have it in Diamond(as starter) and in PBR.

Where you A Chimchar for you Time/Darkness. Or did you have it as your Partner. Also do you have/want Chimchar as a partner in Rangers2?
Actually I Chimchar is the hero in my PMD2 Dakness(but it is infernape) in Ranger2 I don't want it has a partner I want a Munchlax as partner.

God luck withthe banner DanChimahr!!Make sure it is the corect size.

Firemonkey1
16th November 2008, 11:49 PM
Did you choose Chimchar as your starter in D/P,if so did you nickname it? I did. I didn't nick-name it, though.

Torpoleon
16th November 2008, 11:54 PM
When you make a topic can you put it in bold than your answer under it? Thanks.
New topic: If Ash got Monferno would it be able to control it's overwhelming power?

Yes,because it will be evolved so it will be stronger.

Blue Snover
17th November 2008, 12:15 AM
I have another topic for you all.

Do think Ash will get a Monferno before the pokemon league?

I think if Chimchar evolved it might be able to tap into all the power that it has.

Torpoleon
17th November 2008, 12:26 AM
Uhhhh......Don't one-line and were is your response.One more time this hapenss you get a warning 3 warnings and you are banned for a day and you can't be co-owner.This is your last chance....
Uhhhh....No,because Chimchar can show its powers off other ways.It might be like Cyndaquil.

Blue Snover
17th November 2008, 1:26 AM
Sorry about that Torpoleon.

With Monferno being a duel Fire/Fighting type, it might be more disciplined.

Firemonkey1
17th November 2008, 1:48 AM
When you first saw Chimchar,Monfero, and Infernape what was your first impression? I was smiling. I love monkeys and fire. Fusing those together in the form of a Pokemon was a great idea. :)

DanChimchar
18th November 2008, 11:46 PM
Yep and I think it will go all the way into a Infernape while battling Jun in the League than Infernape beats Paul in the Finals

Ash got Monferno would it be able to control it's overwhelming power?
I would say it would learn better, and becoming more controling but gets mixed up and tries to learn Fighting and Fire and trys Fire Punch and punches but not fire comes, so something like that.

Firemonkey1
19th November 2008, 3:21 AM
What Fire Type or Pokemon looks like Chimchar? Monferno? Infernape? I can only answer this one for Chimchar. He looks kind of like Charmander. It is the tail. :)

Torpoleon
20th November 2008, 12:17 AM
I think it is time for a new topic:
If you could change one thing about Chimcahr,monferno, and Infernape what would it be?
Probably not make Monferno and Infernape be fire/fighting because this is like with Combusken and Blaziken maybe something like fire/psychic?

Blue Snover
20th November 2008, 1:08 AM
Hi everyone Torpoleon and i have been talking and we've come up with what i hope is going to be a good idea.

Anyway we've decided to start a fanfic in the club, about Chimchar, Monferno & Infernape so we need some ideas, so feel free to PM Torpoleon, me or DanChimchar with your ideas for a story or characters.

If you could change one thing about Chimcahr,monferno, and Infernape what would it be?

I would make it a pure fire type, because we've already had a fire/fighting type and also a fighting type monkey.

Archangel
20th November 2008, 8:24 PM
hey I'm Goketsu, I joined because Blue Snover asked if I wanted to join and because I like the chimchar evolutions x) my favorite one of them is monferno
and I definitely think ash will get atleast monferno by the time the pokemon league starts but I don't know about infernape

Torpoleon
20th November 2008, 9:50 PM
Accepted!Welcome Goketsu!Don't forget to answer the topics and hve a great time here!Oh and are yougoing to be a lot but not too much?

Archangel
20th November 2008, 10:21 PM
Accepted!Welcome Goketsu!Don't forget to answer the topics and hve a great time here!Oh and are yougoing to be a lot but not too much?

Yay! and Ill be here off and on

I think It will evolve into monferno at least before the pokemon league but I don't know about it making into infernape

!Munchlax!
21st November 2008, 12:14 AM
My name is !Munchlax!, and I love Chimchar! Aside from wanting to be a proud member of this fanclub as I love chimchar, I was also recruited by Blue Snover.

If Ash did indeed get Monferno, I do believe he would control it's overwhelming power, as they have a bond that ties them together, and it will get stronger as they battle and train together.

Torpoleon
21st November 2008, 12:41 AM
AcceptedWelcome !Munchlax!!Also when you post in a topic can you make the topic in bold?Thanks.Another note the fan fic will begin shortly(not today)BS,DanChimchar and I are in.DC is writing and BS,myself and you guys edit it.

Dragon Chimchar
21st November 2008, 10:32 PM
hello
my name is Dragon Chimchar
i love Chimchar so can i join please

Torpoleon
21st November 2008, 10:36 PM
Pending!Just edit your post a little.You broke some rules.
New topic!:
Yes,for Brock.So Dawn could have Piplup,Ash could have Turtwig, and Brock could have Chimchar.Also the Chimchar wouldn't have that big amount of power.

S.Bustathedog
22nd November 2008, 12:42 AM
Id love to join I like them very much I think Infernape is the best:)

I will post the topic if i get in :)

Torpoleon
22nd November 2008, 2:09 AM
Accepted!Welcome S.Bustathedog!Actually,Dagon Chimchar the rule you broke was minor so you areAccepted!Welcome to the both of you!New topic!:
It probably was because of the parents because Pokemon are diferent depending on the parents.

Dragon Chimchar
22nd November 2008, 12:54 PM
Did you choose Chimchar as your starter in D/P, if so did you nickname it?
Yeah i chose it in Pearl I nicknamed it Scorch

JaimeGreenan
22nd November 2008, 1:23 PM
My name is JaimeGreenan. I like the Chimchar line because the way it looks and the moves it can learn. My favorite is Chimchar. May I join?

Torpoleon
22nd November 2008, 3:34 PM
Accepted!Welcome JaimeGreenan!Have a great time at this woderfully awesome club!Everyone don't forget to follow the rules!Also don't forget to use the fan art!

S.Bustathedog
22nd November 2008, 5:26 PM
Did you choose Chimchar as your starter in D/P, if so did you nickname it?

Yes many time and every time I called it Balze (same as blaziken in Emaerald)

From his parents, which chimchar are you talking about the one in the anime?

Torpoleon
23rd November 2008, 2:34 PM
Yes it is about the Chimchar in the anime.Just some news here:
The first chapter in the fanfiction for the club is almost done.If you have questions,comments,concerns PM me Bluesnover or DanChimchar.

DanChimchar
25th November 2008, 12:06 AM
I read it and edited it and Its really good so far, I really love the Chapter and you guys will too. Also People stop with the one liners we don't want this club closed. So make your post longer or don't post at all. Also Welcome all new Memebers, I'm one of the Co Owners DanChimchar :D

Blue Snover
25th November 2008, 12:36 PM
Right, can all members, who've one lined, please either delete the post or lengthen it to more than one line.

We don't want the club to be closed down and if the mods see them, that's what's gonna happen.

I don't want to have to issue warnings, but if the posts are not altered by the end of this week, you'll give me no choice.

Torpoleon
25th November 2008, 10:34 PM
Ok here is the first chapter to th fanfiction!Enjoy!
The Chimchar, Monferno, and Infernape Fic: The Fire Of Brothers.
Chapter 1: Can’t Beat That Chimmy Heat!

Our Story begins in Twinleaf Town - Sinnoh, a quiet, peaceful place full of Emotion.

Twinleaf Town is home to four different families. Each family has children, but one child is older than the rest.

His name's Andy, and he once came in second place in the Sinnoh Grand Festival and also managed to make it to the semi-finals of the Sinnoh League, now a days Andy stays home and helps his mother look after his brothers, but he also manages to work with his beloved pokemon in his spare time to become a top breeder.

He has dark, short shaggy brown hair, that resembles the colour of tree bark, and green eyes that shine like two emeralds.

When he started his journey ten years ago, he chose a Chimchar as his partner, now his Chimchar has become an Infernape, Infernape is still his best friend and his loyal companion even after all that time.

Now that Andy had turned twenty, he didn’t participate in a lot of battles anymore, only those he felt the need to.

There were also other children in Twinleaf town, who had become trainers, their names are Lucas, Dawn, and Barry, they had all started just three years ago with their partners, and during this time they wound up getting mixed up in a evil scheme with Team Galatic.

The following year, Andy's ten year old brother Matt, now twelve, started his journey and kept with the family tradition of partnering with a Chimchar like his brother before him.
Matt always dreamed of becoming a Pokemon Master, so he entered the Sinnoh League, but he only managed to make it into the top 4.

Now the baby of the family Dan, Andy & Matt's 10 year old brother, sits with his family at the breakfast table, excited to be getting his starter pokemon.
Will he keep the tradition going by partnering with a Chimchar ?
You stay there and just find out!

“So Danny boy, are you getting a Chimchar like us?” Matt asked his younger brother.

“Stop calling me Danny boy!!! My name's Dan, and it’s none of your business which one I choose.
I mean Piplup is cute too you know”, grinned Dan. He loved to get Matt wound up, but the truth was Dan was in love with Chimchars as much as his brothers were, because they where just so cute!

“Yeah well whatever! You’re a loser if you don’t!” Matt sticked his tounge out as he ate his golden brown French Toast.

Andy smiled, he was just washing the dishes while his brothers dried them. His Infernape was helping him serve his two brothers breakfast.

Dan was too excited to eat anymore, he looked at Matt’s Monferno and Andy’s Infernape.
He was about to complete the chain and get a Chimchar. He jumped off his chair and handed his plate to Infernape. Hopping onto the couch, Dan wondered if Chimchar would like him as much as Dan liked Chimchar.

“Dan sweetie it’s time for you to get going!
You better change from your pyjamas into those new clothes I bought you” his mother told him.
Her eyes where glittering like she was crying but, she was trying not let it show.

Nodding his head Dan ran upstairs to his room. His room was blue and orange, his two favourite colours. He threw his pyjamas onto his bed, while carefully putting on his new clothes that had been laid out on his beanbag.

His new clothes fit him perfectly, he had a baby blue headband with a Pokeball on it.
The headband could be seen very nicely against his shaggy chestnut brown hair. He had a white shirt with a blue pokeball on it, the same baby blue as his headband and an old pair of jeans. He put on his silver backpack that had a Pokeball on it and ran downstairs. Dan loved clothing with Pokeballs on it.

Dan smiled and hugged his mother and Andy. When he came to Matt, they just stared at each other.

“So this is?” Matt croaked, sounding sad.

“Nope I’m coming back after I get my Chimchar,” Dan said, sticking his tongue out “See ya, Cry Baby”.
He winked and ran out of the door before Matt could reach him.

Walking to Sandgem Town would be hard, there would be wild pokemon hiding in the grass what if he came across one?
He slowly walked, until he came upon a baby Bidoof, he ignored it, and just kept on walking.

The only pokemon he was interested in at the moment was Chimchar, so he had no time to stop and the smell the daisies or in this case look at Pokemon.

He finally reached Sandgem town, and he walked straight towards Professor Rowan’s Lab.
The Professor smiled, as he walked in “hello there, you must be Dan, are you here for your Chimchar?”

Dan looked shocked; “How did you know I wanted a Chimchar Professor?”

“Well, your brothers both loved them, so I guessed that your while family does.”

Professor Rowan grabbed Chimchar’s Pokeball, and he explained all Dan needed to know and gave Dan five Pokeballs and his very own Pokedex.

“Ahh yes, one more thing, once you open Chimchar’s Pokeball it's best you know that it hates being in its pokeball.
It actually came out in the middle of the night last time.” The Professor let out a roar of laughter.

Dan had hardly touched the pokeball, when Chimchar jumped out and flung it's arms around his neck.

Chimchar smiled and licked Dan’s face. He smiled back, at the tiny monkey.
As he walked out of the Professor's lab, it felt as though they had been friends forever.

“Ready to meet my family Chimchar, and take part in some cool contests?” asked Dan.
Chimchar smiled and nodded, he jumped onto Dan’s head, and they headed for home.

BOOM!!!!
They heard a loud crash in the distance, it was coming from the direction of Lake Verity, Dan looked up at Chimchar who was frighten and scared.
What was going on at to the Lake?

Smoke filled the sky, Dan was really worried.
Running as though his life depended on it, Dan reached the lake.
There were helicopters and trucks, the size of tanks all around the lake.

Chimchar looked around in fear, his eyes wide.

They decided to duck into the bushes to stay out of sight.

The lake had been bombed, and there was no water in sight only a small cavern was visible, in place of the small cave that used to float in the centre of what was once Lake Verity.

A tall skinny man in a dark black trench coat, walked past the bushes where Dan and Chimchar were hiding.
He could hear the bushes rustling, but before he had a chance to investigate, the source of the rustling sound, his walkie talkie rang.

“Commander Jason, Commander Jason, come in sir!” It appeared to be a woman’s voice on the other end.

The man replied in an abrupt tone “Yes I copy you what is it?''
His tone changed as the conversation continued and he seemed to be pleased with what he what he was hearing.

''So you've found it?'' he said with an evil grin of excitement.

Dan was too scared to make a move in case he was discovered, but he knew that he had to get further away.
Then he felt a small hand touch him, but it wasn’t Chimchar’s hand.
He turned quickly to see who it was….

He seemed to vanish into thin air.

“Well sir now we think she’s hiding, but we used out scanning glasses and we know that Azelf is in this lake as well” The woman’s voice sounded as she was scared of what his reaction to this news would be.
Would he be pleased, or would he make he force her to double her efforts?

“Good, good'' he replied in a sinister tone.
''I guess Azelf came to see what all the trouble was about, good work Megana, you have done well, now make sure that you find them both''.

Dan hadn't really vanished into thin air, as he had first thought, he was actually teleported by a Pokemon he had never seen before.
The pokemon was blue with two tails that had rubies on them.
The mystery Pokemon smiled and touched his forehead and Dan could hear it speaking to him.

“I’m Azelf and you are my sprit connecter.” He said.

Dan stared in shock and blurted out, “YOUR’E A TALKING POKEMON!”

“Hush now! said Azelf and allow me to explain, you see when the battle of Dialga, Palkia and Giritina was over it, the day that it finished was the day of your birth, exactly four years from your birth. Yet some how, when you where born I was able to hear and see and hear every word you said, and sometime at night even if you never knew it, you saw what I had myself had seen and done, yet you being a human were to stupid to remember any of it.” Azelf smirked.

“Excuse me Mr. Azelf but I’m actually super smart.” He commented.
Chimchar started yelling at Azelf in agreement.

“You two are way too much alike.
Anyway you and I have the sprit of Willpower and two others of your bloodline have the sprits of Emotion and Intelligence.
Now those people here are trying to capture me and the others like me, to find and control Dialga, Palkia, and Girantina, to aid them in gaining the power of the Pokemon God!”
Azelf looked at Dan again, “If I had a better choice than you, believe me i would have made it, but you are the chosen human
Now before anyone findA us I must tell you, you have to learn to harness the power of Willpower.
All you have to do is-” He was cut off.

Commander Jason had found them and thrown a cage onto Azelf freezing it into a statue. Jason looked at Dan, Jason’s red eyes burned with anger and his spiky blonde hair stood on end.

“LET HIM GO!” Dan yelled, Chimchar jumped up onto Jason’s face and started to scratch at him. Jason grabbed Chimchar and threw him into a cage as well, turning him into a statue the same as Azelf.

“Stupid Monkey!'' shouted Jason
''Now, tell me brat where did you find Azelf?”

“I didn't'' said Dan defiantly
''It found me.”

“Are you the?” Jason stared. “Your coming with me kid!” Jason grabbed Dan by the back of his shirt threw him into one of the cages, yet for some reason it didn’t freeze him, the way it had Chimchar and Azelf.

“You’re lucky it doesn't work on humans.''

''LET ME OUT'' screamed Dan.

''You're coming with us, Willpower sprit!” Jason laughed snapping his fingers.

A group of grunts appeared and grabbed hold of his cage and put him into one of the Helicopters, the compartment he was placed in was pitch black, but he could make Azelf and Chimchar’s Frozen faces in their cages.

“Who are you people anyway?” Dan asked

A woman next to Jason stepped forward, “We're Team Neo Destroyer! Now hush up Willpower!” Her hair was purple and was perfectly straight. She wore purple eye liner and purple lip stick.

Jason smiled sadistically, “Megana be nice to our guest, now little Willpower boy, tell me where i can find the sprits of Uxie and Mesprit''.

“I don’t know what you're talking about, i'm just a kid''

“You're lying” barked Jason 'tell me the truth Willpower spirit''

''My name's Dan, remember it'' shouted Dan

''Feisty little thing isn't he?'' said a man's voice behind Jason.

Another man walked into the room, he had spikey orange hair.

“This is the Willpower?''
''Little young isn’t he?” The man asked.

“Micheal, nice of you to join us, he might be young but I found with with Azelf, that would make him the one.” Jason said.

“We’ll it seems he has no idea of his powers, sir.” said Megana slyly.

“I know'' said Jason with a wicked grin.

''We'll force him to show us his power''

''Take him to the Aura Generator, take his Chimchar and Azelf as well, just incase he doesn't co-operate.
.................................................. ......................

Back at home, the family were getting worried about Dan not returning from the lab.

“I’m gonna go after him, he's been gone way too long and i'm worried, come on Monferno.” Matt yelled and ran to the door.

“Wait I’m coming too'' said Andy
''Infernape come with me, don't worry mom we'll find him.” he shouted as they ran to catch up with Matt and Monferno.

As they approached the lake they caught sight of all the smoke, and the swarm of helicopters flying away into the distance, as they approached the lake to investigate further, they were nearly run down by the convoy of speeding trucks, leaving the lake area.

Andy read the car’s logo, and it said ''Team Neo Destroyer''. He knew that couldn’t be good.

As they got closer to the lake, they looked in horror at what lay before them, the lake had a hole blown right through the centre, and it had been drained over every drop of water.

They nocited a single pokemon in the middle of the dirt lake, it was obviously worn out and scared.
It kept changing from invisible to visible and back again.
Matt ran towards it, wanting to see if he could help, as he approached he noticed it was a pokemon he had never seen before.
Andy followed, he had heard stories about this pokemon, but never imagined that they could be true.

“That’s a Mesprit'' he explained to Matt, ''It's the spirit that watches over this lake.”
Andy knew all about Sinnoh’s myths and legends.

“It’s hurt, i've got to help it.” Matt wiped a tear from his eye.
Mespirt weakly reached up and touched his forehead so she could speak to him.

“I’m Mespirt, your spirit guardian, please help me.” she explained in a weak voice.

Andy couldn’t hear a word she was saying. “What do you think it wants?” He asked.

Matt shhh'd him.

“Mespirt my spirit guardian? Huh?” Matt was confused.

“Just watch.” She weakly touched his forehead again then fainted from exhaustion.

Matt was seeing all that Azelf had seen, how it was trying to save Mesprit, then when it found Dan, his sprit, then how they all been captured by Team Neo Destroyer and finally he could see Dan being pushed by some a group of grunts into a room.

“Oh no!” The vision stopped, Matt was terrified for Dan. Where was he? He grabbed Mespirt.

“She need’s our help'' he said in a panicked voice, ''i saw Dan and Azelf, Mesprit knows where they are''
''Come on, I’m her sprit I should help her, lets go to the Pokemon center!” Matt yelled and ran for Sandgem Town.

Andy had no idea what he meant. “Your spirit? Huh what how do you know this?”

To Be Continued…

Next Time On The Chimchar, Monferno and Infernape Fic: The Fire Of Brothers. Dan is put into the Aura Generator and he sees his Destiny. But will Team Neo Destroyer find out it’s really him, or will they think he is a random kid?
Also will Matt save Mesprit in time? And is Andy the last spirit?
If he is who is the Guardian? Find out Next Time on The Chimchar, Monferno, and Infernape Fic: The Fire Of Brothers Chapter 2: Willpower Aura Emotion?

You guys can find soe mistakes like BS and DanChimchar did.Also you can ask if you want a nickname and I will post it next to your name on the first post.

EDIT:Give credit to DanChimchar he came up with he storyline!

Firemonkey1
26th November 2008, 5:04 AM
I have a new topic fo this club (Please tell me if I have premission to do this action, could you?) :What Level Is Your Chimchar,Monferno,or Infernape In Your Game Currently On? My Infernape is on level 100. I didn't use a cheating device to do it. It reached that level nearly ten months ago. (I think I will read the the fan fiction tomorrow. I know it will be good when I read it!)

Archangel
26th November 2008, 8:30 AM
:What Level Is Your Chimchar,Monferno,or Infernape In Your Game Currently On?
my Infernape is at level one hundred too and I didn't use and cheating device either ;) just challenged the E4 a bzillion times XD

Torpoleon
26th November 2008, 9:34 PM
Yeah everyone can post topics!Als should i put the club fic in the fanfiction section?
Topic:
I have a level 100 Infernape.

Metamence
27th November 2008, 1:12 AM
I'm Metamence and I'd like to join..I want to join because Infernape is pretty good in competitive battles and I like Infernape...
I hope I can join..

Torpoleon
27th November 2008, 1:32 AM
Accepted!Welcome Metamence!Since you are have a fan art sahop would you mind making like a banner for this club or have one of your workers do it if they can?Also i posted the club ficin the fanfiction section.

Metamence
27th November 2008, 1:45 AM
Yay I'm in :D...
And sure I'll make a banner..
I think I can answer a topic..
What Level Is Your Chimchar,Monferno,or Infernape In Your Game Currently On?
My Infernape is at LV 100.

DanChimchar
27th November 2008, 2:42 AM
So anyone like the Chapter of the Fic? I found it very enjoyable.
We'll I'm not even done my Diamond Game since I train my Pokemon 5 level's before each time. So right now My Infernape is at 65 no Hacking. And only 5 Badges so far. Not the best but still its really good for a guy with only 5 Badges :3

Metamence
27th November 2008, 4:22 AM
Here is an Infernape banner for the club:http://i38.*******.com/28jk1ty.png
I hope you like it :)
Is the right part text a little too bright?

S.Bustathedog
27th November 2008, 10:55 AM
I like the banner and the fancif, for the baner you could make the writhing a bitx darker but it is fine how it is.

I have two one is lvl50 and the other is lvl44 i haven't got around to breeding them yet to get a better one so i ahven't trained the on i have.

and Danchimchar if you train them by 5 lvls each time you beat a gym wouldn't they it be lvl 25? or have you trained more than that lets say 13 lvls after every Gym?

Torpoleon
27th November 2008, 2:08 PM
The banner rocks!But why doesn't it have Chimchar and Monferno?Ok guys I posted the club fic in the fanfiction section so everyone can view it and more people will go on the club.Also Metamence what is the link to the banner so I could put it in the fan art section of this club?

DanChimchar
27th November 2008, 2:18 PM
I like the banner and the fancif, for the baner you could make the writhing a bitx darker but it is fine how it is.

I have two one is lvl50 and the other is lvl44 i haven't got around to breeding them yet to get a better one so i ahven't trained the on i have.

and Danchimchar if you train them by 5 lvls each time you beat a gym wouldn't they it be lvl 25? or have you trained more than that lets say 13 lvls after every Gym?

The Banner Is Great Thanks Metamence.

Anyways Alll I can remember was by the time I frist visit Hearthome I was lv 50 Than Veilstone was 55 Pastoria and Hearthome City Gym Battles 60 and Now Canalake is 65? Hope its understandable

Torpoleon
27th November 2008, 2:22 PM
S.thebustdog and DanChimchar:Can you both PM me or VM eachother about your levels in D/P because if you don't talk about Chimchar and evis you will get a warning.

Mudkip8003
27th November 2008, 5:12 PM
Hi! My name is Mudkip8003! I joined because I love Monferno and it's attacks! My favorite is Monferno.

What Level Is Your Chimchar, Monferno or Infernape In Your Game Currently On?

My Infernape is Lv. 86. Got it off the GTS at Lv. 1! No cheats!

Torpoleon
27th November 2008, 5:45 PM
Accepted!Welcome Mudkip8003!Also always follow the rules! Another thing posted the club's fic in the fanfiction section. Also does anyone want a nickname?

Mudkip8003
27th November 2008, 6:33 PM
Thanks! I have a topic:

Battles, battles battles!

Torpoleon
27th November 2008, 6:37 PM
Mostly battles but sometimes contest when I feel like it.

DanChimchar
27th November 2008, 9:21 PM
Alrighty than I'll Pm you Torpoleon.
Well Mostly battles I did use him for Tough contests once and got him to master rank but that was when I was board.

Hmm for me it would be like this
Chimchar would be ethier Flame Wheel or Flamethrower
Monferno would so be Mach Punch or Fire Punch (But thats Tm)
Lastly Infernape would be Close Combat, Flare Blitz, and Blast Burn from the Tutor

Metamence
27th November 2008, 9:35 PM
Infernape is pretty good in competitive battles and he has a good moveset, I haven't tried him in contests though.

Chimchar: Flamewheel
Monferno: Close Combat
Infernape: Blast Burn.

The banner rocks!But why doesn't it have Chimchar and Monferno?
I want to do individuals because if I put too many images it screws it up..
Here is the link: http://i34.*******.com/dr6f8.png
Just right click the image, go to Properties and copy the URL, or quote the message and copy the code from there.

Torpoleon
27th November 2008, 10:04 PM
Ok thanks metamance now for the topic:
Chimchar: Flamethrower
Monferno: Mach punch
Infernape: Close combat

JaimeGreenan
28th November 2008, 8:23 AM
Battles. I use Miltoic for contests.
What Level Is Your Chimchar, Monferno or Infernape In Your Game Currently On?
Level 100 after ev training it.

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 3:30 PM
Hi Torpoleon! May I join?

Did you choose Chimchar as your starter and if so, what did you nickname it?

Yes and I named it Flarezone.

Torpoleon
28th November 2008, 3:32 PM
Accepted!Welcome to the Chimchar,Monferno,Infernape club!!Have fun Stoc15.Also does anyone want a nickname?Don't forget to use the fan art!

Blue Snover
28th November 2008, 4:52 PM
Just to let you know i'm on holiday for a week starting Sunday.

So unless i can find a computer, i won't be able to post.

Mr. Joker
28th November 2008, 5:17 PM
I would like to join. The reason that I would like to join is that in all three of my games (Pearl, Diamond, Platinum) I have chosen Chimchar. I also love Monferno! I really dont know why but I like him and how he looks! I am not to crazy for Infernape but I still like it. I also have over 100 Chimchar and Monferno in my boxes, each knowing special moves. Oh yeah my ranch is full of the family!!! I hope im allowed in!

Torpoleon
28th November 2008, 6:03 PM
Accepted!Welcome Mr.Joker!Have a great time at this lovely club.BTW, your ranch is awesome then!Also try tp use the fan art to spread the word!

Metamence
29th November 2008, 1:12 AM
Accepted!Welcome Mr.Joker!Have a great time at this lovely club.BTW, your ranch is awesome then!Also try tp use the fan art to spread the word!
Gosh the club owner just did a one liner :o
That's pretty ironic considering that you um.... catch people and tell them not to one line..

Not really, my bro got me a Chimchar and he restarted his game again to get me all the starters :D

Mr. Joker
29th November 2008, 5:01 PM
Yes I did choose Chimchar. I nicknamed him Blaze. I know it isnt vary origanal. Oh yeah blaze has great-great-great grandchildren. Working on generation 6 right now :). My ranch isnt growing much anymore, just for the fact that I am releacing them now... :(

DanChimchar
30th November 2008, 5:23 AM
Hey everyone. Oh A New Member Hi There Mr. Joker. I have new Questions for you guys.

I would have to say the one where Paul releases Chimchar and Ash captures it. Or the one where Chimchar closes control of his powers while battling Paul, I think the title was called Chim-Charred!

I would Say Chimchar or Infernape.Chimchar so I could stay cute and strong forever and always love my cute smile. Infernape for being really strong and cool and having the most awesomest moves in the world :P

Firemonkey1
30th November 2008, 7:51 AM
Do you use your Chimchar, Mornferno or Infernape for contests or battles? I use my Infernape for battles. He is my best Pokemon.
I want to be nicknamed Blafer. That is the name I use in games that you are a contestant in. I can't tell you about the Bla part, but the fer part is from the middle of Infernape's name. :)

Torpoleon
30th November 2008, 2:43 PM
Topics:
I would have to say were Chimchar goes Crazy!
I would say Chimchar because there are other ays to have to have power besides evolving.

Mr. Joker
30th November 2008, 4:22 PM
topics:
The one where Chimchar battles Paul.
Monferno. Becouse he is just so awsome and resembles me.

Metamence
30th November 2008, 9:21 PM
The uhh one where Paul releases Chimchar.Chimchar got all emotional and yeah....
(I haven't really been watching the anime that much -_-)

Torpoleon
4th December 2008, 1:34 AM
New topic:
When doyou think an Infernape will make an appearance in the anime?
I would say Flint because he would have to be in the anime.Not ah because Chimchar csn't evolve twice in such short notice!

Firemonkey1
4th December 2008, 2:09 AM
I like him being with Ash. Ash is much nicer to Chimchar. :)

Infernia
4th December 2008, 3:54 AM
Finally a club that's all about Firemonkey pokemon! Now that's something I'd like to join so....can I? I just made my account and haven't been on it for a while so nothing's really set up. I would also upload an image but my computer broke so I'm using my psp. But don't I'll put something in my next post.

Torpoleon
4th December 2008, 11:21 PM
Accepted!Welcome Infernia!Have a great tme in this club and on the forums.Don't forget to spread the word about this club by using the fan art on the first post, and the fan fic which is in the fan fiction section.

Mudkip8003
7th December 2008, 4:48 PM
Sorry I have not been on for a long time...

When do you think an Infernape will make an appearance in the anime?

Problaly with Flint.

New topic:

Shiny all the way!

Torpoleon
7th December 2008, 5:55 PM
You double posted delete one of the post or in an hour you are getting a warning.
Topic:
I want normal because it looks cool and that is it's original form.

Blue Snover
7th December 2008, 7:25 PM
When do you think an Infernape will make an appearance in the anime?

Most likely the pokemon league, with a new rival or with Flint.

I prefer normal, not all of the shinies are very good colours.

Firemonkey1
7th December 2008, 8:55 PM
I would prefer normal Chimchar. Shiny Infernape is fine though.

Torpoleon
12th December 2008, 11:24 PM
This club has to be on he first pge again, with a new topic!:
What level is you Chimchar,Monferno,Infernape at in D?P and how muc HP?Say which evo it is.
Infernape at level 100 and it has 320 hp!!(I wish it would have more!!)

Stabberz
13th December 2008, 12:08 PM
I Have Finally Decided to Join And I Will Answer a Few Questions

Yes I Did I Either Name it Flare, Blaze or Blast Because I Normally Name Them After Attacks.
Coming In at 3rd is Infernape because while it's powerful and it does look good It just doesn't have the charm the others have. in 2nd is Chimchar because It Doesn't have the Power or the Coolness of the others but it is in second because The Anime Has Really Showcased it well Which Makes it Over Take Infernape and in 1st is Moferno Because he still has the appeal of Chimchar with Strength that is pretty good and Can Match up with Infernape.
I Like Him Better With Ash Because Ash Has Unlocked His Inner Power
It Will Either evolve on Iron Island or On The Way To Snowpoint.
Well It Was Either Scizor or Umbreon
No Fire Type Looks Like Them but if you mean What Pokemon Can Compare to Chimchar, Monferno and to Infernape then i would say any of the other Fire Starters or Houndoom or Magmortar.
My First Impression was Finally Some Originality and I Choose It and Found Some It's Move set very impressive.
Obviously Ash Because Chimmy Would be Wasted on Brock and Chimchar isn't a Contest Pokemon So It Would Be Horrible with Dawn.
Do You Do you Have a Infernape on your Wifi team or just your In Game. Or Even Both? I Have It On Both As It Has a Good Moveset and it does have good Stats.
Where you A Chimchar for you Time/Darkness. Or did you have it as your Partner. Also do you have/want Chimchar as a partner in Ranger2?
I Am Always A Chimchar When I answer Truthfully and when i mess around then i always pick him/her as My Partner and on Ranger 2 he is my Parther
Yes He Would Because of The Bond He and Chimchar Had
If you could change one thing about Chimchar,Monferno, and Infernape what would it be?
I Would Give Them The Ability To Learn The Elemental Punches Normally and let it learn Blaze Kick Normally.
No It Suits Ash Just Fine
I Think It Has Had Power Throughout But Paul Could Only Unlock a Small Part Of It's Power But With Ash It's Power is Shining .
At The Mo i am in Sunnyshore Just Won The Gym and have Monferno lv 58.
I've Used Monferno for both It is actually Quite good.
Chimchar: Flamethrower or Flame Wheel. Monferno : Close Combat or Mach Punch. Infernape: Blast Burn or Flare Blitz.
The Fantina Gym Battle.
I Would Love to be Monferno For Reasons That I Have already Stated.

Normal Looks So Much Better Than Shiny.

So I Hope I am Accepted.

Torpoleon
13th December 2008, 2:34 PM
Accepted!Welcome Stabberz!Ok everyone don't forget to use fan art and make fan art.Soon we will have a ranking system up!More news later on.Oh andstabberz have a great time here!

Stoc15
13th December 2008, 4:00 PM
Time for me to answer all the topics that I have missed!

1. Chimchar: He's so cute! And I love the fact that he has that little flare on his head.
2. Infernape: Physical powerhouse only defeated by Torterra's tank skills.
3. Monferno: Somewhat muscular and cute.

Both. Paul made him aggressive, and when Chimchar bit Ash, I thought Chimchar became a little bit impulsive.

At least 10 episodes from the current one.

Probably the Treecko evolutionary line.

Aipom somewhat resembles Chimchar, but not by a lot.

That I had found one of the coolest Pokemon on the planet!

Brock. It's time that breeder got a Fire type Pokemon already! Besides Vulpix, though....

Do You Do you Have a Infernape on your Wifi team or just your In Game. Or Even Both?
Amazingly, I have both! Infernape is a really good Pokemon.

I had a powerful Chimchar/Munchlax combo in Time and I plan to use Chimchar as my partner for Ranger 2 on Christmas.

He probably wouldn't on the first try, but maybe after a long training session/

Probably the fact that Infernape looks a bit chubby from the back.

Would you rather have there be a random Chimchar in the anime? For someone?
No. But if there was, it would probably go to a Character of the Day who would appear very often.

Strong Infernape parents.

My Infernape is level 100.

I'm so good, I use my Infernape for both!

Chimchar: Ember.
Monferno: Mach Punch.
Infernape: Close Combat.

Tears for Fears.

I would choose Monferno for that question.

I got a normal Chimchar and have a Shiny Chimchar.

Jessie_James
14th December 2008, 8:41 AM
I have read the rules
Hi am I Jessie_James, Chimchar is my favorite so cute and full of energy; my very frist Pokemon when Diamond and Pearl we're released, haha boyfriend wanted but I said no this monkey is mine. I think Dawn would have been great with Chimchar in the anime

Torpoleon
14th December 2008, 3:08 PM
Accepted!Welcome Jessie James!Have a great time here!Thank you for saying you read the rules!That calls for a new rule.......Anyways, don't forget to use the fan art to spread the word!!!

DanChimchar
15th December 2008, 3:20 AM
I would say the Tag Battle Arc and The Zangoose Episode After that. Also Chim-charred! A Hopefully in the near future a episode on which Chimchar Evolves.
Chimchar so I could stay Eternaly Cute yet strong, yet I would also love to be Infernape to look cool yet strong at the same time.
Normal for sure, it makes him look more normal and cute.

New* Favourite Good/Evil Character In The Club's Fic?
Evil person I love Jason for sure, and Dan since he has Chimchar the cutest IMO. So yes thats just IMO.

NOTE: I MAY NOT REPLY TO ANYONE THREW CHRISTMAS HOILDAYS! THANK YOU!

Metamence
15th December 2008, 3:26 AM
What level is you Chimchar,Monferno,Infernape at in D?P and how muc HP?Say which evo it is.
Infernape at LV 100 :D

Jessie_James
15th December 2008, 6:58 AM
http://img30.glitterfy.com/349/glitterfy235522755D34.gif

Here ya go guys...

What is the best move pool for Infernape in your opinion?
Item: Leftover or Choice Band
Flamethrower
Close Combat
Grass Knot (yes it can learn it)
Return

Is what I had in my Diamond Game

All of em, honestly

Torpoleon
15th December 2008, 9:38 PM
Thank you for the lovely bnner Jessie James!Is the banner the right size?
Now for the topic!:
Favourite Good/Evil Character In The Club's Fic?
Evil character Jason, good character Matt(I picked the name)

TurtwigFan1
15th December 2008, 10:08 PM
Hey there, can I please join? My favourite is Chimchar and I love the line!

Chim-Charred! most definitely. It shows Chimchar's been through a lot and it also shows how nice Ash is.
Monferno, so I am Fire- and Fighting-type, look cool and cute and am strong!
Normal definitely, I don't like the Shiny Chimchar because it's purpley-pink which IMO doesn't suit a Fire-type.

Torpoleon
16th December 2008, 9:51 PM
Accepted!Welcome Turtwigfan1!!!!Have a great time!!Also everyone don't forget to use the fan art!!That reminds me, Jessie James what is the code for your banner?

Peegeray
18th December 2008, 12:29 AM
hey could i join please? i love the chimchar line the most, they're my favourite starter pokemon. :)

i choose chimchar at the start of every 4th gen game i play! i also have a box full of chimchar with random names
1. chimchar because it's adorable
2. monferno because it's pretty cool looking
3. infernape because i don't like it's appearance much, but i use it in competitive play
shinji treated chimchar horribly, i'm glad he's with satoshi now
i hope not
combusken, i still like it but chimchar took it's place over time
when i first saw chimchar i was like "lolew" but it grew on me
satoshi because then chimchar would get more screentime, which he has now lol
i have 2 ingame infernapes and 1 competitive infernape.
my main character in pmd2 was a chimchar, now a monferno. i am not buying ranger 2.
at first, no. if he trained with dawn's mamoswine then he probably could.
yes, but only if satoshi still had his
my first infernape is lv100, the rest are around lv50-60. i also have a chimchar and monferno around lv50
yes, all the time.
one of the tag battle episodes or "hikozaru's tears"
chimchar because it's my favourite P:
normal chimchar

Torpoleon
18th December 2008, 6:40 PM
Accepted!!Welcome Peegray!BTW, nice trainer card!Have a great time here!Everyone don't forget to use the fan art to spread the word and don't forget to read the fan fiction.

DanChimchar
18th December 2008, 10:15 PM
Hi Peegray! Yes another Chimchar Lover! I love your Trainer card did you make it and the spirtes I love it!!!!! It's great we have so many memebers! Anyways I have a New Question

New* Do You Think Chimchar will Shine In The Canalave Gym?
Yes I think He will beat Bronzor, than battles Steelix and is recalled for Buziel. Than Buziel Loses, Gliscor Than beats Steelix, after that Bastordion beats Gliscor but Gliscor Burned Him. Lastly Chimchar comes out for the Win. I Also hope he shines the the Ice Type Gym, Hopefully he is a Monferno by than

Torpoleon
18th December 2008, 11:21 PM
Yes.I saw the preview on Youtube and it shoed Chimchar battling Bastiodon, Bronzor, and Steelix. ut Chimchar had some help from Gliscor and Buizel.

DanChimchar
22nd December 2008, 4:18 AM
I made a banner for the Club its small and the right size. So if someone wants a banner but small for there Signature here you go!
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x205/Harry_Potter25/ChimmyClubbanner.jpg

[*IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x205/Harry_Potter25/ChimmyClubbanner.jpg[/IMG*]
Take away the stars *

Torpoleon
22nd December 2008, 9:21 PM
Thank you DanChimchar!The banner is great!Nobody forget to use the banners because that brings in members!Does anyone here want a nickname?

Firemonkey1
26th December 2008, 4:45 PM
What do you think is the logo move for each Chimchar Evo? That would be Ember. That move has allowed me to win many battles with my Infernape.

DigiManiac 123
27th December 2008, 1:41 PM
May I join the club cause I like fire types and Infernape is one of my favorite pokemon.

I choose Chimchar as my starter in Diamond but I didn't nickname it. I don't like nicknames at all, apart from my sister.

Torpoleon
27th December 2008, 3:05 PM
Accepted!Welcome DigiManiac 123! Have a great time here! Everyone don't forget to use the fan art to spread the word! Does anyone want a nickname?

DigiManiac 123
28th December 2008, 4:03 AM
Accepted!Welcome DigiManiac 123! Have a great time here! Everyone don't forget to use the fan art to spread the word! Does anyone want a nickname?

Sure, I would want a nickname!

Edit: Is this post a one-line? sorry, I don't know what are one-lines.

Torpoleon
28th December 2008, 5:14 PM
Ok and what do you want your nicknam to be? Also can you please change your post, because you one-lined and one-liners aren't aloud here. I will give you until Wednesday to change your post or you get 1 warning. So does anyone else want a nickname?

DigiManiac 123
29th December 2008, 10:05 AM
Ok and what do you want your nicknam to be? Also can you please change your post, because you one-lined and one-liners aren't aloud here. I will give you until Wednesday to change your post or you get 1 warning. So does anyone else want a nickname?

You may call me Digi, and what's your nickname? And I've edited my post, sorry for one-lining.

Torpoleon
29th December 2008, 3:40 PM
Ok Digi! You know you one-lined again. One lining is when you post less then a line , so yoi have to watch that when you post. If you one-line again you get a waning. I would suggest reading the rules.

Blue Snover
30th December 2008, 4:50 PM
I'm back, sorry i was away so long.

I'd like to think so, but you never know what attacks the pokemon will know, to help counter Chimchar.

chimchar19
28th February 2009, 6:06 PM
Hey, I would love to join the Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape club.

I did. I love chimchar and I really love the Infernape he evolves into. I also use Chimchar every time I get Diamond, Pearl, and I will get him in Platinum. I havent nicknamed them, but I think I will for Platinum.

Torpoleon
28th February 2009, 11:14 PM
@chimchar19: First off, thank you sooooo much for keeping this club alive!!!!*hugs* Second, yes you may join! Can you put topics in bold so it doesn't confuse me?

chimchar19
1st March 2009, 1:00 AM
Yes I can sooo sorry 'bout that. Thanks for accepting me.

Torpoleon
1st March 2009, 1:36 AM
Yes I can sooo sorry 'bout that. Thanks for accepting me.

That is fine! Can you please try to stay on topic? I almost forgot, do you want a nickname?(try to stay on topic when saying yes or no) Also, have a great time here!

chimchar19
1st March 2009, 3:49 AM
No thank you I like the name chimchar19 since this is a Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape club, and Infernape is my favorite. Even though Chimchar and Monferno are really cool I like to have the stronger of the three.

What do you think is the logo move for each Chimchar Evo?
I really think that flamethrower is the signature move for the evolutions. They are fire types so they should have a fire type move logo.

Torpoleon
1st March 2009, 2:27 PM
Okay. You know, you are aloud to have more then one topic in one post. Here is a new topic!

Do you think Chimchar will be evolved befoe the Snowpoint Gym and be the star in that Gym?

Even if it diesn't evolve, it will mostlikely be one of the stars and definently in the last two gyms. If it evolves it will probably be the star because then it could use fighting type moves.

Blue Snover
2nd March 2009, 11:09 AM
Do you think Chimchar will be evolved befoe the Snowpoint Gym and be the star in that Gym?

I think it's quite stong already, without having to evolve.

If it did though, it would have a greater advantage.

chimchar19
2nd March 2009, 6:38 PM

I really think Chimchar will. It will be the big advantage of Ashs. If Chimchar does evolve there is'nt a doubt that Ash will win that gym over. Being only the fire type on his team it really helps him. I also hope Chimchar does evolve because I think its time to see a Monferno already.

Torpoleon
17th April 2009, 3:14 PM
Man, this clucb really needs to be axctie, like my bro's or soemthing.

Anyway, with Platinum's release in the uS that calls for a new topic:
Did you pick or will pick Chimchar as your starter in Platinum? If so, will or did you name it?
Yes, I did. It is an Infernape at LV. 72 and at first it's nickname was Inferno, way at the beginning. Then, I got bored of that nickname and changed it to Fire Flare.

ALSO, with Platinum out you can talk about Platinum but it has to be about the chimchar line.
chimchar19: Nice Banner! Do you think you could add The Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape Club! on it? (the names over the Pokemon in their respectives spots.