PDA

View Full Version : Umm, hope I didn't mess anything up....

Flobots Fan
11th November 2008, 1:50 AM
Did I mess anything up? I can already see myself being blamed for some massive server crash for hitting the wrong button...

Anyways I'm new here so I figured I would post here to start. I will most likely be pretty active. If there's anything i need to know about, then please tell me so i don't upset the uber mods. Sooo...
I don't know what else to put on here......

wants_latios_lots
11th November 2008, 2:03 AM
Aww, that's adorable! No, you're doing good so far. Using punctuation and everything, you're already miles ahead of a good amount of people here.

Anyway, I'd recommend you read the rules, make smart posts, and relax! You can't crash the servers. ;D

Just know that some of the mods might seem a bit tough at first, but once you get to know them...um, well, some of them are still snarky, but you know. Most of 'em are nice people. (Profesco <3)

So, welcome to SPPF!

Profesco
14th November 2008, 5:59 PM
(Profesco <3)

Wow! That was just right out of the blue. Here I was, wandering around, bored and all... That made my day. ^_^

And welcome, Flobots Fan. The alliteration in your username is nicely pleasing. Ah, if only you liked hispanic custard desserts, the alliteration would be even lovelier...

Anyway, yes, please do become familiar with the rules around here. I look forward to your happiness as a member. ^_^

~Silver Aura~
15th November 2008, 3:02 PM
Hi welcome to Serebii Don't worry I was nervous when I first joined too but it's been really fun for me. (Still is) And yeah the mods are nice really.