PDA

View Full Version : ~|The Pichu, Pikachu & Raichu Fan Club|~

csisps_26
14th November 2008, 12:17 PM
OK. So this is the lovely ~|Pichu, Pikachu & Raichu Fan Club|~!

Our mascot, is of course, the world famous lil' electric rodent with a yellow body, zig-zag tail, red cheeks...
;026;: Cut it short, will you?
;172;: Yeah, say it already. :\
The Winner of the mascot poll is... ;025; Pikachu!

I couldn't find any Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu Club, so I decided to make one. If there IS such a club, then mods can close this thread.

So here are the rules. Yes. Rules. Every club has rules, OK? Stay calm & follow them!

1. Follow these rules. Obvious one.
2. All SPPf rules apply. That includes the whole of the SPPf rules, alright?
3. No spamming. I did that once & I hope I don't do that anymore or don't get any HERE.
4. Discuss only about Pichu, Pikachu & Raichu related stuff. Not about other Pokemon unless it's related to the 3 cute electric rodents.
5. Don't flame any of the three electric rodents, nor any other Pokemon.
6. Use the password "Shocker" when you post your request to join. THE PASSWORD WILL CHANGE EVERY NOW AND THEN.
7. State at least 2 reasons why you want to join.
8. Don't ask to be a Co-Owner as I will appoint them myself.
9. No one-liners.
10. If you want to post fan art/banners, please PM me & give credit. Yes. Credit. No theft here, then it'll be peaceful.
11. Break any of the rules, your name will be written in this colour & will be banned for a week. Twice, then 2 weeks. Thrice, then a month. Any more than that, I suppose it's permaban.
12. HAVE FUN!

Owner: csisps_26
Co-Owner 1: Torpoleon
Co-Owner 2:

Members:
Killer Grunt
politoed321
Shane-san
IcyDragon0605
Kipcha
SOS! Its Not Healthy..
BlackRainWillFall
Mi10ticFan
Roseheart
Yoshi Color Wheel
shaymin_girl
spongeaud

Feel free to tell me if I miss out any of you.

After you are allowed into the club, you can vote for the mascot of this club. Look on the top. However, only members can vote & members can only vote for one and ONLY one of the three choices. It's a public poll so everyone can tell whether you're cheating or not. Be aware that you've been warned! The actual list is here:

;172;:
politoed321
Yoshi Color Wheel

;025;:
Torpoleon
IcyDragon0605
Kipcha
BlackRainWillFall
Mi10ticFan
Roseheart

;026;:
csisps_26
Killer Grunt
Shane-san
SOS! Its Not Healthy..

Pikachu is the official mascot! ;)

None as of yet. Help keep it that way. Then everyone will be happy.

http://i36.*******.com/wrjg8x.png by Metamence, the awesome banner maker.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/Aurawarrior/Recolors%20and%20Other%20Pokemon%20Stuff/TestUserbar.png Userbar by Celestial_Aura.

Feel free to answer them at any moment & any time. ^_^

1. Do you think Ash made the mistake of making Pikachu not evolve?
2. Which one do you like out of Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu?
3. Do you think Pichu is cute?
4. Do you think that Ash only really favors Pikachu out of his other Pokemon?
5. Would you ever evolve your Pikachu in real life if given the chance?
6. Do you think that all Raichu are bully-like (except the one from the Summer School arc)?
7. Are you going to have a Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in Platinum?
8. Do you have Pichu, Pikchu or Raichu in D/P?
9. Do you have Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in one of the other games?
10. What Pika-lution would you wanna be, if you could be a Pokemon, Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu?
11. What's the cutest name for a Pikachu or Raichu you came up with?
12. What is your favorite nickname for your Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu?
13. How many Pikachu plushes do you own?
14. How many Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu TCG cards do you have?
15. Whats your highest level Pika-lution?
16. Do you think that should make a Hanukkah Pikachu just like with Christmas?
17. Does your Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu know Volt Tackle?
18. Do you think that it was obvious that Ash would get a Raichu for the Summer School?
19. In Ranger 1, do you think the Go-rock squad acts cruel to the Pikachus and Raichu they captured?

If I missed out any, tell me so, alright?

Torpoleon
14th November 2008, 11:24 PM
Thunder
I would like to join because Pichu is cute, Pikachu is powerful and Raichu is even powerful and they are all cute in general.

Killer Grunt
15th November 2008, 1:21 AM
Thunder :D

I'd like to join since Raichu is my favourite electric type. Pichu and Pikachu are nice aswell. They all look snuggable but thats part of their plan, they lure you in with their sweet looks and then zap you. How can anybody not like creatures that clever?

csisps_26
15th November 2008, 6:07 AM
No problem. You two are added to the list. You're welcomed to the club. And... I'm not good at making topics, so... anyone can add a topic here. Feel free to do so. :)

Torpoleon
15th November 2008, 1:14 PM
OK, I will make the 1st topic. Can you add a list of the topics made on the 1st page please?
Topic:
Do you think Ash made the mistake of making Pikachu not evolve?
No way! Pikachu can get strnger the way it is and it can still beat a trainer's Raichu......on the 2nd try.

csisps_26
15th November 2008, 1:43 PM
OK, no problem. I'll add them in a spoiler tag so it wouldn't be too bulky. And to answer the topic myself :D

Nope. Pikachu shall remain Pikachu forever. Pikachu's the reason behind the Pokemon mascot (though it was originally Clefairy, but Pikachu was more popular). Pikachu is Ash's starter & his most known Pokemon. If it evolved, I'd think there'll be a stampede+rampage.

Killer Grunt
15th November 2008, 3:16 PM
A stampede and a rampage, but..but...but that would be a stampage ahhh run away.

Anyway...

I dont think it was a mistake, as long as its trained well Pikachu can and will continue to be the ultimate electric rodent.

Torpoleon
15th November 2008, 5:26 PM
Here is a new topic just to get this club going some more.
New topic:
Which one do you like out of Pichu, Pikacu and Raichu?
Well, I like Pikachu because it is middle-class with strengths and it is cute an powerful. Raichu is just powerful and Pichu is just cute.

csisps_26
15th November 2008, 5:31 PM
Wow. It's freezing here. Anyway, thanks for keeping the club warm with a new topic, Torpoleon!

Which one do you like out of Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu?
Really? I have to pick one? ): Fine. I'll pick Raichu. I loved it once I saw it. But... *cough* the first time I saw it was when Raichu was with *coughLt.Surgecoughcough*. It was a good eppy, but seeing Raichu as some sort of bully didn't seem right. Though many were portrayed as so & I grew to like it. At least they put in a twist on the Summer Arc Raichu. ^^

Rituioo474
15th November 2008, 8:28 PM
bump the thread up.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------We offer wow power leveling (http://www.wow-power-leveling.org) and World of Warcraft Powerleveling, wow power leveling (http://www.wowgoldcc.com), Buy Cheap WoW Power Leveling, enjoy best service:cheap WoW Gold (http://www.wowgold-de.com), WoW Gold (http://www.tbcgold.fr), buy WoW Gold (http://www.gamelee.de),

csisps_26
16th November 2008, 5:10 PM
Gee, an unwanted bump & advertisements. Thanks to the mods for banning him. A lot.

This club seems freezing cold. So... here.

A pic from the Summer School Arc. Ash, Pikachu & Raichu while training.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/thumb/0/01/SumSchoolRaichu.jpg/180px-SumSchoolRaichu.jpg
Credit to Bulbapedia. Cause that's where the image is taken from.

Torpoleon
16th November 2008, 5:33 PM
Wow. Cool pic of the Raichu Ash has to train with. That Raichu is shy and hides itself using Dig. I found that out on I think Blubapedia. I have a question. Should we have a mascot and do a poll for on which will be Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu? You can put up the # of votes on the 1st post. To make this club warmer, here is a new topic:
Do you think that Pichu is cute?
Pichu does look cute even though I am a boy saying that a Pichu is cute.

Also, csisps26, you can do topics too because you are the owner o the club.

Torpoleon
16th November 2008, 5:37 PM
Wow. Cool pic of the Raichu Ash has to train with. That Raichu is shy and hides itself using Dig. I found that out on I think Blubapedia. I have a question. Should we have a mascot and do a poll for on which will be Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu? You can put up the # of votes on the 1st post. To make this club warmer, here is a new topic:
Do you think that Pichu is cute?
Pichu does look cute even though I am a boy saying that a Pichu is cute.

Also, csisps26, you can do topics too because you are the owner o the club.

csisps_26
17th November 2008, 7:50 AM
Thing is, I'm blur on topics, so... you get it.

Hmm... a poll... yeah, good idea. Perhaps it'll start right about now.

I voted for Raichu. ^^

Edit: Poll is up & ready to be voted on. Maximum of two. Apparently, I accidentally de-clicked my other choice for Pikachu besides the vote for Raichu, so... um... the poll doesn't include my vote for Pikachu, so I'll keep the list updated on the 1st post.

~HAVE FUN!

PS: Oh yeah! Torpoleon, would you like to be co-owner #1? If that's OK with you. If you decline then no problem-o! It'll be fine. ^_^

csisps_26
29th November 2008, 4:13 PM
No, not bumping. No, I'm double posting for a reason. Yes. So... still no one besides us three in this club? Honestly, anyone is welcomed to join! So, if you want to, you can. Of course you have to read the rules. Don't forget to have fun here, too.

Torpoleon
29th November 2008, 4:48 PM
My vote goes to Pikachu. Also,I know declined my offer but I change my mind. So, can I be co-owner? Sorry if it is too late. How come there are more votes than there are people in this club. You shuld do it how I did for my club.

csisps_26
29th November 2008, 4:51 PM
Right. You have a point. You sure you want to be co-owner? I don't want to trouble you. So... yeah, no problem. ^_^ Alas, somebody replied. -_-" This club was getting mossy. OK, about the votes, I'll edit my post. :3

Killer Grunt
29th November 2008, 9:57 PM
Whoops, sorry i have been away but forgot to say that i would be away but now im back :)

Hmm Now who should i vote for...

politoed321
29th November 2008, 10:14 PM
thunder
can i join please??
reasons..
Pikachu was the very first pokemon i saw
Raichu is powerful, ans helps me win the league, whenever i use him in firered.
the Pichu bros are cute, so is pichu altogether...

topics...
well, i think it would be cool for pikachu to evolve, but it wouldnt be right without Pikachu....
emm, all of them, i really cant decicide
YES

Torpoleon
29th November 2008, 11:00 PM
As co-owner of this club, you are welcome but you need the OK from csisps 26 first.

New topics:
Did it take long to evolve your Pichu to Pikachu?
I don't have a Pichu but I might breed my Pikachu to pichu for Platinum!

Would you say it is a good idea t evolve Pikachu to Raichu?
Yes once Pikachu learns all the moves it can via level-up.

Do you think that Ash only really favors Pikachu out of his other Pokemon?
Yes because he says Pikachu is his buddy but starter Pokemon shouldn't be someoe's favorite.

csisps_26
30th November 2008, 8:00 AM
politoed321 - you're accepted & welcomed! Oh, and Torp, you may accept anyone into the club. ;)

Hm, hard to say, but most probably yes. But he still does care for his other Pokemon. ^^

Oh, and I'll update my first post for name updates.

Shane-san
2nd December 2008, 9:37 AM
Thunder
I'd like to join because I love Raichu. ^^

csisps_26
2nd December 2008, 9:57 AM
OK, no problem-o! You're in! I'll edit the first post. Meanwhile, have fun with the topics! Oddly, this club is freezing cold.

Shane-san
2nd December 2008, 10:00 AM

Yeah, a little bit, but It's also his strongest too.

Would you ever evolve your pikachu in real life if given the chance?

csisps_26
2nd December 2008, 10:06 AM
Depends. If it wants to, I'll let it. If it doesn't I won't. Works like Ash's Pikachu. Unless I'm Lt. Surge.

I know I've said it, but WELCOME, Shane-san!

Shane-san
2nd December 2008, 10:07 AM
Yeah. I would ask the Pikachu if that's what it wants and go for it.

and thanks for the welcome!

csisps_26
2nd December 2008, 10:11 AM
Now for some fan art!

http://fc26.deviantart.com/fs18/f/2007/198/2/9/Pikachu_by_Miraris.jpg

Credit to ~Miraris of deviantart: http://fc26.deviantart.com/fs18/f/2007/198/2/9/Pikachu_by_Miraris.jpg

Torpoleon
6th December 2008, 8:09 PM
Pikachu looks really cute. When will the Mascot Election end? I thught of somenew topics:

Do you think that all Raichus are bully-like (except the one from the Summer School arc)?
Yeah. Lt. Surge and sho's Raichus were.

Are you going to have a Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in Platinum?
Yes it will be a Raichu.

Do you have Pichu, Pikchu or Raichu in D/P?
Yeah. About 2 of each.

Do you have Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in one of the other games?
I think so.

csisps26, you have to add the topics made to the list. I don't think you have all of them plus my 4!

IcyDragon0605
6th December 2008, 8:13 PM
"Thunder"

I would like to join because Raichu is one of my favorite electric types. I would also like to join because I think Pichu is so cute. All of them are cute really......

csisps_26
7th December 2008, 5:16 AM
IcyDragon0605 - you're accepted and I'll add you to the list. ^^

Meanwhile, have some fun answering the topics.

Kipcha
7th December 2008, 5:41 AM
Thunder!

I would love to join because I love the entire evolution line. Pikachu is near the top of my list of favourite Pokemon.

Also, I want to pitch in my two cents on this question now...

Do you think that all Raichus are bully-like (except the one from the Summer School arc)?

No, I don't. After all, wasn't the one in Stage Fright, Episode 92 timid because he accidently shocked his trainer and she threw him? That doesn't sound mean to me. I think it is all in how the trainer brings up the Pokemon. I doubt if Pikachi evolved, it would turn nasty.

csisps_26
7th December 2008, 5:47 AM
Yes, you're in. o.O Weird. This place was quiet a moment ago.

Nope. Maybe they are a little, but there were some nice Raichu, like Sugar, the one in "Lights, camera, Quacktion!"... Though, I like Sho's Raichu. Yes, evil GOOD, I mean, good. :D

SOS! Its Not Healthy..
7th December 2008, 8:06 AM
Thunder!
I would love to join, I love all the Pika family, especially Raichu. Raichu is my absolute favorite Pokemon of mine, and its been a while, since I loved Pokemon back in 99.

I don't so, I remembered from Electric Shock Showdown, when Pikachu was first introduced to the thunderstone, it was the right decision since it was too early. But now reintroducing after Pika and Goliath, Pikachu is strong in its own ways, so it doesn't need to evolved. Although I could imagined how strong Pikachu would be as a Raichu.

Raichu of course, its so adorable, and I like how its powerful, has attitude, and cute all combined.

Yes, its adorable. Saw it today from cartoon network.

I think he does. He can't admit that he loves Pikachu more than anyone else. Look how he brought Pikachu to all his journeys.

5. Would you ever evolve your pikachu in real life if given the chance?
Honestly I would lead to my Pikachu to decide, but I would encourage to be strong in its own terms. But I bet my Pikachu be Raichu.

6. Do you think that all Raichu are bully-like (except the one from the Summer School arc)?
Raichu made I believe like 7 appearances. I know Lt. Surge, Sho, and then the one from Pikachu's Vacation were bully like, but turned out nice at the end.

Then you got the Raichu from Lights, Cameras, Quackation, then Stage Fight, then the Mareep episode, Legend of Thunder episode, Sugar, then the school's Raichu were cute and friendly.

Whoops I answered my own question, and my estimate was wrong,actually majority more times it was friendly. I guess the bully like Raichus stands out from the rest since in sequently they were owned by male trainers. All the Raichus were awesome, either mean or nice. XD

7. Are you going to have a Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in Platinum?
Of course I am.

8. Do you have Pichu, Pikchu or Raichu in D/P?
Yes I do, I have a herd of Pichus and Pikachus at the moment, and some strong strengthed Raichus. I have 2 powerful ones in my 2 DP games, named Miley and Gia. They both packed a punch.

9. Do you have Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in one of the other games?
Yes, I have Pokemon XD and Battle Revoultion. Guess who is there. XD

csisps_26
7th December 2008, 8:15 AM
Yes, you're in. O.o Suddenly this trhead has come back to life. o.O;;

Meanwhile, have some fun here. I'll add you the the list of members.

OK, newsflash.
The poll had non-members voting, so I WILL NOT count those votes. For actual votes, see the first post. The poll will end December 23: 12am GMT+8, in time for Xmas eve.

Shane-san
7th December 2008, 9:13 AM

naw, like people all pokemon have personalities. so there are mean and nice Raichu.

pidgey rules
7th December 2008, 11:24 PM
nevermind.....

Torpoleon
8th December 2008, 12:08 AM
Please change your post to a non one liner and increase your grammar a bit and than you will be in. Apparently you didn't read the rules. Read over ALL the rules please.

EDIT: OK. I am not a critic because I am the co-owner and I can accept members. I wasn't being a critic. If you want to continue this conversation than let's do it over PM/VM please.

Shane-san
8th December 2008, 9:54 AM
Raichu. I've always loved it cuz its so cute, and has always been my powerhouse in battle!

BlackRainWillFall
12th December 2008, 7:57 AM
Thunder ;026;

I'd very much like to join this club. ^_^ I have loved Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu from the first moment that I saw each one. All of them are undeniably adorable. Although I revere Pichu and Raichu respectively, there is no other mascot that can beat Pikachu! <3<3<3

1. Do you think Ash made the mistake of not making Pikachu evolve?
No. I love Raichu, but Satoshi's Pikachu needs to stay a Pikachu. I think his Pikachu is perfect the way she is (I believe Satoshi's Pikachu is a female).

Hey csisp_26, I saw you on the Pokemon Movie 12 thread; isn't that abnormal-eared Pichu a trip? I wonder what the Pichu's purpose is...

csisps_26
12th December 2008, 8:12 AM
OK, you're in. Yeah, the Pichu was definitely odd. My guess it's a decoy. But to avoid trouble, I'll stop talking 'bout it here. ;) Enjoy your time here.

Illusione-Tempus
12th December 2008, 8:33 AM
Thunder

May I join your group? I like Raichus since the first time I saw it in the anime it was (so) cute and Pikachus are cute pokemon too.

I vote Pikachu as the mascot!

No, if it's Pikachu's choice, then let Pikachu stay a Pikachu.

Which one do you like out of Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu?
Can't decide either Pikachu or Raichu.

csisps_26
12th December 2008, 8:37 AM
OK, you may join. Have fun while I update the list! ;)

Illusione-Tempus
12th December 2008, 8:50 AM
Thanks csisps for letting me join. I'll answer the other topics then.

Do you think Pichu is cute?
The Pikachu family is cute, even baby Pichus. ^.^

I think so, but doesn't mean that he'll only use Pikachu to battle. Pikachu is his best friend.

Shane-san
12th December 2008, 8:52 AM
Do you think Pichu is cute?

I love Pichu! <3 its so small, furry and cute. but of course it is just a baby, but still. Pichu and Pikachu are ried for my number two fave spot.

Illusione-Tempus
12th December 2008, 9:28 AM
Would you ever evolve your Pikachu in real life if given the chance?
Pikachus are cute like plushies, I don't want to evolve it.

Do you think that all Raichu are bully-like (except the one from the Summer School arc)?
There are kind Raichus too so I won't say Raichus are bully like.

Are you going to have a Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in Platinum?
Yes I do, as long as I can find one.

politoed321
12th December 2008, 6:20 PM
YES
otherwise hed use his other pokes more often...

Illusione-Tempus
13th December 2008, 5:40 AM
Do you have Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in D/P?
Yes I have, there's 1 Pichu, 1 Pikachu and 1 Raichu. I have the complete set.:D

Do you have Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in one of the other games?
I just evolved my Pichu into Pikachu at my PMD Red Rescue Team.:p
I found a thunder stone, time to evolve Pikachu!

Shane-san
13th December 2008, 8:53 AM
Do you have Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu in D/P?

I have 3 Raichu's, 2 Pikachus and 4 Pichus. lol I'm a collector.

Illusione-Tempus
14th December 2008, 9:30 AM
The Pikachu family collector Shane-san, nice effort. I actually sort my box to fit all the pokemon so I don't have any free space for more.

Shane-san
14th December 2008, 9:34 AM
The Pikachu family collector Shane-san, nice effort. I actually sort my box to fit all the pokemon so I don't have any free space for more.

Lol I love those cute little guys! In my emerald file I had a box full of Pikachu from the Safari Zone. 30 Pikachu's lol.
I remember my level 86 Raichu who I trained to be resistant to ground attacks. God i loved her. too bad the cartridge got stolen.

csisps_26
14th December 2008, 10:14 AM
^ A stolen cartridge? That is bad. Poor you. And it's a level 86 Raichu, too! >.< Your Raichu must have been powerful... And say wha...? 30 Pikachu? You must be kidding me. :o That's incredible.

Shane-san
14th December 2008, 10:19 AM
^ A stolen cartridge? That is bad. Poor you. And it's a level 86 Raichu, too! >.< Your Raichu must have been powerful... And say wha...? 30 Pikachu? You must be kidding me. :o That's incredible.

I really REALLY REALLY wanted a Light Ball to learn Volt Tackle. lol

I was ****** OFF. I loved my Raichu, I was so proud of it! It was so powerful it could withstand four simultaneous Earthquake attacks and take out a Golem 20 levels higher. It was stolen with my first DS from my job. It was in my coat and someone ripped me off.

csisps_26
14th December 2008, 10:28 AM
^ Aw man, I would've killed the person who stole it if it actually happened to me. :o Thing is, I'm younger than you think I am, and my parents disallow me, or in fact anyone in the family, to have a GBA/DS/Wii/etc. >.< That stinks. Good thing is, it doesn't have to get stolen :D. Wow, a Raichu withstanding Earthquake is amazing. You must've worked hard.

Shane-san
14th December 2008, 10:32 AM
^ Aw man, I would've killed the person who stole it if it actually happened to me. :o Thing is, I'm younger than you think I am, and my parents disallow me, or in fact anyone in the family, to have a GBA/DS/Wii/etc. >.< That stinks. Good thing is, it doesn't have to get stolen :D. Wow, a Raichu withstanding Earthquake is amazing. You must've worked hard.

I did. I spent all my money on items to permanently increase its Def and Sp Def stat to its max and some EV training. It was apart of a three pokemon team who could kick soo much *** it was unreal.

csisps_26
14th December 2008, 10:40 AM
Wow. Just wow. Such a high leveled Raichu. Amazing. XD At least to me. ^^

Shane-san
14th December 2008, 10:44 AM
Wow. Just wow. Such a high leveled Raichu. Amazing. XD At least to me. ^^

Yeah! I think I might be getting a bit off topic, so here:

What Pika-lution would you wanna be, if you could be a pokemon, Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu?

Illusione-Tempus
15th December 2008, 7:49 AM
Like at my Sapphire, it is so hard just to find one at the Safari Zone. I only managed to catch 2 Pikachus:(

SOS! Its Not Healthy..
15th December 2008, 8:04 AM
Lol I love those cute little guys! In my emerald file I had a box full of Pikachu from the Safari Zone. 30 Pikachu's lol.
I remember my level 86 Raichu who I trained to be resistant to ground attacks. God i loved her. too bad the cartridge got stolen.

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I know how you feel about it. This happened to me several years back with my Fire Red. Not only my cartidge was stolen, but my Gameboy was gone. And I had a Raichu I was training and I loved her so. I would imagine you p*ssed off.

Right now I have a couple in my Diamond and Pearl games. I love my Miley which is Raichu. Many the people I face fear her because I have her as an annoyer in the games, and is super fast. She the best Raichu I ever trained. And I'm training another one that knows Volt Tackle. In the right hands, the attack is deadly. And awesome only Pika Family could learn that move.

Shane-san
15th December 2008, 8:06 AM
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I know how you feel about it. This happened to me several years back with my Fire Red. Not only my cartidge was stolen, but my Gameboy was gone. And I had a Raichu I was training and I loved her so. I would imagine you p*ssed off.

Right now I have a couple in my Diamond and Pearl games. I love my Miley which is Raichu. Many the people I face fear her because I have her as an annoyer in the games, and is super fast. She the best Raichu I ever trained. And I'm training another one that knows Volt Tackle. In the right hands, the attack is deadly. And awesome only Pika Family could learn that move.

Yeah, I have three Raichu's on my Pearl game that I traded or leveled up. I'm thinking of picking one to train to be just like my old Raichu.

Illusione-Tempus
15th December 2008, 8:26 AM
Yeah, I have three Raichu's on my Pearl game that I traded or leveled up. I'm thinking of picking one to train to be just like my old Raichu.

Well good luck training your Raichu to be just like your old one. It was really powerful, especially with volt tackle and earthquake. What is your Raichu's level now, is it close to your old Raichu?

Shane-san
15th December 2008, 8:36 AM
Well good luck training your Raichu to be just like your old one. It was really powerful, especially with volt tackle and earthquake. What is your Raichu's level now, is it close to your old Raichu?

Well, ones at level 44, but doesn't know many good attacks becasuse as Pichu it took FOREVER to evolve. My others I can't remember.

csisps_26
15th December 2008, 8:41 AM
Just a little reminder not to go way off topic. Don't worry, you guys haven't. Since it is related to Raichu, so it's fine. ;)

Shane-san
15th December 2008, 9:18 AM
Just a little reminder not to go way off topic. Don't worry, you guys haven't. Since it is related to Raichu, so it's fine. ;)

Okay. I've been trying to make it not off topic. ^^

So yeah, I'm training a new Raichu, though nothing will replace the pride I felt for my first one.

Illusione-Tempus
15th December 2008, 9:23 AM
Well, ones at level 44, but doesn't know many good attacks becasuse as Pichu it took FOREVER to evolve. My others I can't remember.

Well, before I got Pearl, I share the same game with my bro and caught a Pichu. It just evolved into Pikachu at Lv 30. I actually want to nickname him (or her since I forgot what gender is it) Chubby but my bro doesn't like nicknames. But Pikachu hasn't win the cute contest master rank. I made it 'till master rank but I can't beat their visual appearance.

So how 'bout a new topic:
What is your favorite nickname for your Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu?
Well my Raichu's nickname is Sparky. Actually I don't know 'bout a Pikachu in the anime and a contest Pikachu named Sparky, but that nickname is my favorite.

Shane-san
15th December 2008, 9:27 AM
Well, before I got Pearl, I share the same game and caught a Pichu. It just evolved into Pikachu at Lv 30. I actually want to nickname him (or her since I forgot what gender is it) Chubby but my bro don't like nicknames.

Ahhhh.... I'm gonna name my Raichu that i train, if its a girl "Hikari" since it means 'light', and light is given off by electricity. and another reason too. x3

Illusione-Tempus
15th December 2008, 9:49 AM
Ahhhh.... I'm gonna name my Raichu that i train, if its a girl "Hikari" since it means 'light', and light is given off by electricity. and another reason too. x3

From your signature, I know what you mean. You're naming your Raichu the name of your favorite character. Well it's good name, because of......... well, you've said the reasons already.

Shane-san
15th December 2008, 9:52 AM
From your signature, I know what you mean. You're naming your Raichu the name of your favorite character.
Yeah. I'm going to breed a Pichu mabye, and raise her from level one.

Illusione-Tempus
15th December 2008, 10:36 AM
Yeah. I'm going to breed a Pichu mabye, and raise her from level one.

OK then, good luck raising Pichu's level. If I still have some free space in my box, I'll catch another Pichu. And is that maybe a misspelling?

Shane-san
15th December 2008, 10:39 AM
OK then, good luck raising Pichu's level. If I still have some free space in my box, I'll catch another Pichu. And is that maybe a misspelling?

Update! I just hatched my Pichu, named Hikari! <3

csisps_26
15th December 2008, 10:44 AM
Ok, just to be safe, I think Shane-san and M1l0ticFan should carry on talking via PM. I wouldn't want anyone to get into trouble. ^^ ;)

Shane-san
15th December 2008, 10:49 AM
Ok, just to be safe, I think Shane-san and M1l0ticFan should carry on talking via PM. I wouldn't want anyone to get into trouble. ^^ ;)

Yessir or ma'am, crsisps! anyway, how about a topic!

Whats the cutest name for a Pikachu or Raichu you came up with?

csisps_26
15th December 2008, 10:55 AM
crsisps
I ROFL at that. Honestly, I don't mind you calling me that. I'm glad no one called me crispy yet XD. Don't worry, I blame myself for this username. ^^;;

Uh... thinking... if I ever had any game, I'll probably name Raichu "Rachael". You get it.

*goes to update first post*

Shane-san
15th December 2008, 11:09 AM
I ROFL at that. Honestly, I don't mind you calling me that. I'm glad no one called me crispy yet XD. Don't worry, I blame myself for this username. ^^;;

Uh... thinking... if I ever had any game, I'll probably name Raichu "Rachael". You get it.

*goes to update first post*

Mine would be Hikari. lols and Yeah, I tend to misspell things.

Illusione-Tempus
15th December 2008, 11:16 AM

I thought I've posted that topic before. I've edited it to make sure that it won't be a double post.

csisps_26
15th December 2008, 11:23 AM
^ Sorry, but do you mind posting it again? Just so I can see it? I must've missed it. Or, never mind, just let it be... your pick. Since it is already there on the first post, so...

Roseheart
15th December 2008, 11:38 AM
Thunder

Please may I join? I love Pikachu, Pichu and Raichu because they're cute, powerful, and have great designs.

PS: I accidently voted on the poll before I posted this ^^;

Illusione-Tempus
15th December 2008, 11:41 AM
Should I post the topic again csisps 26? And could you give me your nickname?

Shane-san
15th December 2008, 11:42 AM
No, I don't think that would be necissary.

csisps_26
15th December 2008, 11:43 AM
^ Hold on, Mi10ticFan. Is the topic exactly the same, or is it different? If it's different, then you can post it here or VM me. Oh, yes, you can call me 'cs'. XDD

Roseheart, you're in. Feel free to answer any topics! ^^

Illusione-Tempus
15th December 2008, 11:47 AM
I suggest you to READ my conversation with Shane-san to find out.

Shane-san
15th December 2008, 11:49 AM
Picture time!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh294/__Phantasmagoria__/Pokemon/evolution_pika2.gif

csisps_26
15th December 2008, 11:54 AM
Okey dokey, Mi10ticFan - Sorry 'bout that. ^^;; Guess I missed out that one. I'll add it to the first post... I guess?! *shot*

Illusione-Tempus
15th December 2008, 11:58 AM
To Shane-san: That's a really cute picture! I'll put it as my Wallpaper.
To csisps 26: Well, it's up to you, since you're the owner of this club.

csisps_26
15th December 2008, 12:00 PM
...Right... problem solved. It's there on the first post.

@ Shane-san: Adorable picture indeed. (: The trio together. ^^

Pic:
http://th308.photobucket.com/albums/kk338/sundance_w00t/th_PichuBrothers.jpg

Shane-san
15th December 2008, 12:04 PM
To Shane-san: That's a really cute picture! I'll put it as my Wallpaper.
To csisps 26: Well, it's up to you, since you're the owner of this club.

I know, that pic is so cute! I love it!

Topic

How many Pikachu plushes do you own?

Illusione-Tempus
15th December 2008, 12:39 PM
I want to buy a Pikachu DS lite. Still saving up money to buy one.

My mom won't allow me to have one, but my cousins have 2 and I always play with them whenever I visit them.

How 'bout this topic:
How many Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu TCG cards do you have?
Mine currently is 3 Pichus and 4 Pikachus. I lost one from every evolution line.:( Actually I have 4 Pichus, 5 Pikachus and 1 Raichu. My friend doesn't want to trade his Raichu card, is he so selfish? He even doesn't like Pika-evolutions.

Shane-san
15th December 2008, 12:40 PM
My mom won't allow me to have one, but my cousins have 2 and I always play with them whenever I visit them.
YOur mom sucks.

I myself own 4 Pikachu's and a Raichu.

Pikachu DS Lite? Wha?

Illusione-Tempus
15th December 2008, 1:00 PM
Yeah, she really sucks. Actually my cousin was offering 1 of them but my mother doesn't allow.

About Pikachu DS Lite, I found it at the stores accidentally. It's so cute, but my bro wants another one, the limited version. He really sucks.

SOS! Its Not Healthy..
16th December 2008, 9:05 PM
Picture time!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh294/__Phantasmagoria__/Pokemon/evolution_pika2.gif

Omg, so cute! I wanted to commented yesterday, but I had to work.

...Right... problem solved. It's there on the first post.

@ Shane-san: Adorable picture indeed. (: The trio together. ^^

Pic:
http://th308.photobucket.com/albums/kk338/sundance_w00t/th_PichuBrothers.jpg
Pichus brother, I haven't seen it in a while.

I own a Pika plushie and a pillow. And I'm waiting for a Raichu plushie which I'm gonna b at someone soon about the shipping/

Illusione-Tempus
17th December 2008, 2:26 AM
I've been chaining Pichus since last night, but not a single shiny to be found. Now I have a box full of Pichu with 3 Pikachus and a Raichu.:p I want to evolve my Pikachus but I'm out of thunderstones.:(

I own a Pika plushie and a pillow. And I'm waiting for a Raichu plushie which I'm gonna b at someone soon about the shipping/

A Pika Pillow? :o I only have the bedsheet. Where can I find one?

Shane-san
17th December 2008, 2:30 AM
I've been chaining Pichus since last night, but not a single shiny to be found. Now I have a box full of Pichu with 3 Pikachus and a Raichu.:p I want to evolve my Pikachus but I'm out of thunderstones.:(

I found some on eBay, along with some adorable Pika slippers!

Illusione-Tempus
17th December 2008, 2:52 AM
I found some on eBay, along with some adorbale Pika slippers!

How much does it cost? And could you fix that spelling error (the one in bold)?

Shane-san
17th December 2008, 3:13 AM
I won them for .99 but the shipping is 10 bucks. as far as my pika plushes i have like 6. and a Raichu.

SOS! Its Not Healthy..
17th December 2008, 4:13 AM

Shane-san answered for me. But the Pika Pillow, its really old. I had it since 2000. So it been in my posession for 8 years, and I still sleep with it and right now I'm laying on it. Makes an awesome pillow to be anywhere, and popular choice.

Yoshi Color Wheel
17th December 2008, 5:27 AM
Thunder. :)

I'd like to join because I love Pichu; it is my favorite pokemon and because I like the three electric mice. They are awesome!!!:) I am really going to watch

Movie 12, since Pichu is going to be the star character in that movie!

I want to get to know some Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu fans here, so can I join?

Illusione-Tempus
17th December 2008, 6:48 AM
I've been chaining Pichus and Pikachus again. My Pichu/Pikachu/Raichus now are:

57 Pichus
12 Pikachus
2 Raichus

Don't get shocked by the number, it's true. I really have 2 boxes filled with Pichus and a box with Pikachus and Raichus. It took me the whole day just to chain that much.:p

Shane-san
17th December 2008, 6:59 AM
I've been chaining Pichus and Pikachus again. My Pichu/Pikachu/Raichus now are:

57 Pichus
12 Pikachus
2 Raichus

Don't get shocked by the number, it's true. I really have 2 boxes filled with Pichus and a box with Pikachus and Raichus. It took me the whole day just to chain that much.:p

Wow, thats some harcore chaining there!

Topic:

Whats your highest level Pika-lution?

csisps_26
17th December 2008, 10:05 AM
Yoshi Color Wheel - Yes, you may join. Guys, lets welcome Yoshi to our club! That is, when Yoshi's online.:p

New topic to be added to the list: Whats your highest level Pika-lution?
New member: Yoshi Color Wheel

---
AND, begin! *shot*

Roseheart
17th December 2008, 11:04 AM
I have a Pikachu pillow which I got when I was like eight, a talking plushie, a walking plushie, four regular Pikachu plushies and a bootlegged Pikachu plushie (It's mouth looks like this: \_/ lmao). Haven't got any Pichu or Raichu, though.

In Diamond I have a level 45 Raichu, and in Fire Red I tried to make my way through the game with only a Pikachu. Its Brick Break was good against rock types, but I didn't make it.

Yoshi Color Wheel
17th December 2008, 2:22 PM
Lol I have a level 100 Pichu A level 82 Pikachu and a level 90 Raichu! :)
so yeah my highest evolution is Pichu!

And thanks for the welcome

Shane-san
17th December 2008, 9:59 PM
Lol I have a level 100 Pichu A level 82 Pikachu and a level 90 Raichu! :)
so yeah my highest evolution is Pichu!

And thanks for the welcome

Lol wow. Did you get that Pichu that high on purpose? I personally cant wait till Hikari the Pikachu is ready to evolve. BTW, remember all, I coined teh phrase "Pika-lution" <3 I figured since Eevee has Eeveelution, why not Pikachu? x3

Yoshi Color Wheel
18th December 2008, 12:44 AM
My bad I love Pichu he is awesome and I hardly ever let my Pichu's evolve their to cute and awesome!!:)
I'm off shiny hunting I want an other Pichu with my other Thirty. LOL. :)

Torpoleon
18th December 2008, 1:38 AM
Can you please not one-line. Change your post please! I am not being a critic or anything because it is my job as a co-owner of this club to enforce the rules here.

SOS! Its Not Healthy..
18th December 2008, 3:48 AM
My bad I love Pichu he is awesome and I hardly ever let my Pichu's evolve their to cute and awesome!!:)
I'm off shiny hunting I want an other Pichu with my other Thirty. LOL. :)

Oh wow, did you ever let your Pichu battle, or put it through contests?

I done that with my Pika evos more, but I let more my Pikachus and Raichus battle.

Raichu of course, my Miley is in L100, and then I have the majority under L60. But hard to say since I have a litter of those cuties.

csisps_26
18th December 2008, 3:53 AM
Can you please not one-line. Change your post please! I am not being a critic or anything because it is my job as a co-owner of this club to enforce the rules here.

Indeed you are doing your job well ;). *gives a cookie* So the poll, in which the actual votes are in the first post, will end on December 24 in time for X'mas. ^_^

http://www.toystoreinc.com/catalog/pikachu%20christmas.jpg

Merry Christmas to all! [/early greeting]

Yoshi Color Wheel
18th December 2008, 4:52 AM
Oh wow, did you ever let your Pichu battle, or put it through contests?

Ha I got a lol story to go with that I trained it with little pokemon, then battle, then I put it in a few pokemon at Elite Four (not my best idea but it took down three or four). I have half of master ribbons in contests. :):)

csisps_26
18th December 2008, 7:00 AM
^ Yoshi, you didn't answer the question in your post...

Banner PM'd to you. ^^ Remember to credit!

Illusione-Tempus
18th December 2008, 7:27 AM
http://www.toystoreinc.com/catalog/pikachu&#37;20christmas.jpg

Merry Christmas to all! [/early greeting]

That's one cute looking Plushie, and thanks for the greeting.

I have a Pikachu Lv 100 at Emerald :p but the game got glitched.:( It's really sad, and yet it's true.

csisps_26
18th December 2008, 7:30 AM
I have a Pikachu Lv 100 at Emerald. But the game got glitched. So sad, yet so true.
Aww... T.T I would have gone berserk by then :o.

& You're welcomed!

Illusione-Tempus
18th December 2008, 7:34 AM
Aww... T.T I would have gone berserk by then :o.

& You're welcomed!

Don't make me cry like that. It was lost and then I found it but it got glitched T.T

Does anyone know how to chain Pichus? I'm hunting a shiny one, but my chain always broke at 9. I have 57 Pichus, 31 Pikachus and 2 Raichus right now.:p

What Pika-lution would you wanna be, if you could be a pokemon, Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu?
Pikachu, for it's so cute and powerful.

Torpoleon
18th December 2008, 5:51 PM
Happy somewhat early Hanukkah everyone! Yes, I am Jewish. Speaking of which here is a new topic:
Do you think that should make a Hanukkah Pikachu just like with Christmas?
Yes. He would have Hanukkah gelt in his hand or maybe something else.

csisps_26
18th December 2008, 5:57 PM
^ Hi Torp! Is it bro 1 or 2 here? Either way, hi! And Happy Hanukkah!

Do you think that should make a Hanukkah Pikachu just like with Christmas?
I'll say yes. Maybe even one for every celebration! :o Imagine a Pikachu wearing a 'Cheongsam' aka Chinese Dress, or maybe even... a Saree (Indian dress)?

Topic shall be on the first post! *updates said post*

Killer Grunt
18th December 2008, 8:00 PM
Sorry i have not posted in a while but ive had a very busy couple of weeks. Anyway just thought i'd mention my Raichu managed to beat a Golem of the same level today, im so proud :D

Im gonna be away over christmas so incase i dont get chance to post here again Merry christmas!

csisps_26
19th December 2008, 4:08 AM
^ Killer Grunt, no problem. Merry Christmas to you, too! In fact, Merry Christmas to everyone.

The ending day of the poll is nearing, just to let people know ;).

Shane-san
19th December 2008, 4:15 AM
I voted already quite a while ago. ^^

as for me, Hikari finally reached her last stage! She's a Raichu now! Can I post her stats here?

csisps_26
19th December 2008, 4:51 AM
^ Shane-san - I... don't know. But to be safe, since stats are more game-related... you better not. I wouldn't want anyone to get into trouble ;).

Illusione-Tempus
19th December 2008, 5:12 AM
To Shane-san: You've found a thunderstone already? Lucky you, I haven't found one in ages.
To csisps 26: The poll is going to end? I can't wait to see the results. Looks like Pikachu is winning

Still no luck finding a shiny Pichu/Pikachu. I have 3 boxes of Pikachus now:p
Sparky is level 63 now, I'm so happy. Sparky will help me restore my pain of losing my Lv 100 Pikachu.

Illusione-Tempus
25th December 2008, 5:15 PM
Sorry for double posting, but why is it quiet here in this club?

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w326/Pii_03/cheerleaderpika.png
;025;GO PIKACHU GO! WIN THE POLL!;025;

Shane-san
25th December 2008, 9:14 PM
To Shane-san: You've found a thunderstone already? Lucky you, I haven't found one in ages.
To csisps 26: The poll is going to end? I can't wait to see the results. Looks like Pikachu is winning

Still no luck finding a shiny Pichu/Pikachu. I have 3 boxes of Pikachus now:p
Sparky is level 63 now, I'm so happy. Sparky will help me restore my pain of losing my Lv 100 Pikachu.

Shinys are quite hard to find.

Yeah, I traded for my thunderstone, now I'm working on EV training her as much as possible. <3 shes my pride and joy!

Torpoleon
25th December 2008, 9:23 PM
To csisps: This is Bro 1. I told Bro 2 that only I will go to this club to which he agreed. Here is a new topic:
Does your Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu know Volt Tackle?
My Pichu (which is in my Pearl and will be my on my Platinum Team when the game hits U.S.) knows Volt Tackle because my Pikachu was from PBR and it knows Volt Tackle.

Shane-san
25th December 2008, 9:25 PM
To csisps: This is Bro 1. I told Bro 2 that only I will go to this club to which he agreed. Here is a new topic:
My Pichu (which is in my Pearl and will be my on my Platinum Team when the game hits U.S.) knows Volt Tackle because my Pikachu was from PBR and it knows Volt Tackle.

My Raichu doesn't, but that doesn't bother me much. ^^ I still love her <3

Illusione-Tempus
26th December 2008, 2:55 AM
I've hatched 2 Pichus knowing Volt Tackle. But I don't know about it, they just hatched knowing Volt Tackle, even their parents doesn't know it. I'm training one of them right now, and he won the cool master rank contest yesterday, I'm so happy! Am I the luckiest girl ever to luckily hatched 2 Pichus with Volt Tackle accidentally?

csisps_26
26th December 2008, 1:05 PM
O.o Wow, it was quiet. :o But I'm back!

OK, Torp, no problem-o. So the winner of the poll is officially Pikachu! Welcome our new mascot, guys.
And the new topic shall be added to the 1st post. ^^

Oh, one more thing... MERRY X'MAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR [/caps] to all!

SOS! Its Not Healthy..
27th December 2008, 4:21 PM
Ha I got a lol story to go with that I trained it with little pokemon, then battle, then I put it in a few pokemon at Elite Four (not my best idea but it took down three or four). I have half of master ribbons in contests. :):)

Ooh okay, sorry replying so late, I've been so busy.

Sorry for double posting, but why is it quiet here in this club?

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w326/Pii_03/cheerleaderpika.png
;025;GO PIKACHU GO! WIN THE POLL!;025;

I was gonna ask the same thing. I'm gone for like 2 weeks and I thought I be missing a whole lot, but guess not. But happy belated x-mas, and other hoilday anyone is celebrating. I got me a Raichu toy for myself for x-mas!

My level 100 does not, and the I forgot I have a Surfing one. But my new one I'm training does.

Illusione-Tempus
28th December 2008, 2:09 AM
Ooh okay, sorry replying so late, I've been so busy.

I was gonna ask the same thing. I'm gone for like 2 weeks and I thought I be missing a whole lot, but guess not. But happy belated x-mas, and other hoilday anyone is celebrating. I got me a Raichu toy for myself for x-mas!

My level 100 does not, and the I forgot I have a Surfing one. But my new one I'm training does.

That must be cute, having a Raichu toy for x-mas. Now I know why Pikachu knows Volt Tackle. The Pikachu I was breeding with holds light ball.

Edit: I got a Pikachu Plushie from my cousin! She actually punches the Plushie, for she hates it. She is so cruel!

shaymin_girl
1st January 2009, 1:15 AM
Thunder
can i join please???

i have always loved pikachu it is the mascot of pokemon
i love pikachu so much i have a teddy pikachu and a picture of it above my computer

csisps_26
1st January 2009, 6:49 AM
*deep breath*

Sorry guys, for not being at the club for a long time. Oh yes, shaymin_girl, you may join. Meanwhile, have fun here. Answer questions, make questions, interact with other members...

One more thing:-

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009! ^^;;

Illusione-Tempus
1st January 2009, 4:35 PM
Welcome to the club, shaymin_girl, and nice sig, where can I get that poem.
Sparky is lv 41 right now, I'm going to train it 'till it's the same lv as his dad. Meanwhile, I'll just relax tired of training *cuddling Pikachu Plushie*.

csisps_26
4th January 2009, 7:58 AM
shaymin_girl, please try not to post unrelated things in the thread. You can carry the conversation to VM's. Plus, it's a one-liner. I wouldn't want you to get into trouble, so it's safer to delete the message. ;)

mi10ticfan, good going. =D At least you're giving an effort to train it. I wouldn't be online often for the next few months, so... if you guys have any trouble, please PM me, Torpoleon, or both just in case.

Torpoleon
4th January 2009, 4:23 PM
Sorry that I haven't been on. This club has gotten popular. Here is a new topic:
Do you think that it was obvious that Ash would get a Raichu for the Summer School?Yes because he has a Pikachu and it has versed 2 Raichus.

shaymin_girl
5th January 2009, 5:24 AM
hey i just got a 10th aniversary pikachu from my friend
it knows surf and it is a female i am training it

spongeaud
7th January 2009, 7:32 PM
"Shocker"
Yeah Pikachu club!
May I join?
Pikachu is an awesome pokemon cute strong and so are Raichu and Pichu but Pikachu is my fave.
Plus electric is my second fave type.

csisps_26
8th January 2009, 3:21 PM
Okey dokey. You're in. WELCOME, spongeaud! Meanwhile, enjoy your stay here and have fun answering any of the questions, or make one yourself, as long as it's the 3 Chu related.

Members list updated. Woozahz!

Illusione-Tempus
9th January 2009, 8:57 AM
I just played Ranger and I captured 4 Raichus with 3 Pikachus as a team;). Maybe I'm going to capture all the Raichus available in the game.

My money's enough, time to buy the Pikachu DS Lite.:)

Killer Grunt
9th January 2009, 1:43 PM
Yay i finally have some free days so im gonna start fire red again, 3 guesses who my electric type is going to be ;)

Hmm if i do end up with a Raichu i should try and use it in a different way like giving it different moves, should make things more electrifying <--sorry couldn't resist.

Illusione-Tempus
9th January 2009, 1:55 PM
The topics are getting many! New topic:

In Ranger 1, do you think the Go-rock squad acts cruel to the Pikachus and Raichu they captured?
TOTALLY CRUEL! They put the Pikachus and Raichus in a cage and force their electricity to provide power. Poor them T.T

EDIT: Pikachu DS Lite, I finally have you!

Pii
18th January 2009, 6:23 AM
Shocker
Can I join? I love pichu line!!^_^

RaichuRules777
23rd January 2009, 9:58 AM
Can I please join?

Thunder
Reason: As you can tell raichu is my favourite pokemon and I'm a big fan of all of them in general because ther so cute and strong. So can i join? =)

csisps_26
23rd January 2009, 3:08 PM
Pii - You may join. I'm glad to have you! :D Welcome, Pii!
RaichuRules777 - The... password. Everything else is fine. You do have a chance to edit your post. ;)

Meanwhile, Pii, enjoy the stay and answer some topic, alrighty?

SOS! Its Not Healthy..
27th January 2009, 5:17 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/hollahere/12314455410039.jpg

http://pocketmonsters.net/imageboard.php?action=viewthread&threadid=489

I found in this website, but I have a lot bigger, but I don't know how to control the size. So its in link form. I suck postinf pictures on forums, but its really cute. I got more Pikachu, Pichu, and Raichu fanart.

Pii
5th February 2009, 11:33 AM
Thanks! So what da topic naw?

pokefreak in qatar93
5th February 2009, 1:31 PM
shocker
Can I join ?
reasons : pikachu is cute and stronge. Richu is stronge and larger. Pichu is a mini pika that is awesome.

NO pika is stronge and U shouldn't evolve him fast

Pikachu =3

Yes a mini pika

No, but pikachu will always be the one and only

NO no offince to richu

oh I'm really sorry I voted before I posted =(

Illusione-Tempus
5th February 2009, 2:49 PM
shocker
Can I join ?
reasons : pikachu is cute and stronge. Richu is stronge and larger. Pichu is a mini pika that is awesome.

NO pika is stronge and U shouldn't evolve him fast

Pikachu =3

Yes a mini pika

No, but pikachu will always be the one and only

NO no offince to richu

oh I'm really sorry I voted before I posted =(

Spelling errors, and if I'm co-owner I'll let you join, but I'm not. And we have decided the mascot already, so it's okay, I did the same thing too. :)

csisps_26
6th February 2009, 3:04 AM
Gawd... where have I been? It goes to show I'm not responsible enough.
Guys/girls, if you want to continue with this club... or not, tell me. Or if you say yes, I *might* request a close on this one and let the new owner take over. >.<

Illusione-Tempus
6th February 2009, 8:43 AM
We really need to do something! >.<

If no, then we have to close the club. (OMG, I never want that to happen!)

EDIT: I found this nice picture but I'll post the link for it's too big :D

http://anime-wallpapers.com/images/800x600/pikachu.jpg

Illusione-Tempus
8th March 2009, 5:32 AM
BUMP!

The club could die! Somebody please post! (and I'm not a co-owner or something but still) I'm reviving this so please? :(

Or maybe I must be the new owner, to keep the club active ;)

csisps_26
8th March 2009, 6:02 AM
^ Since it's quiet lately, I'd say you can go ahead and make a new thread. ;) But of course not before this one is closed/locked. So... um... mod(s), one of you can lock this dusty thread. Please and thank you. ^_^