PDA

View Full Version : hi, I like lucario

lucary
15th November 2008, 10:17 AM
hi, I just joined. I have 2 questions to you: what are your favorite type(s)? and which Pokémon`s do you favor? mine is ghosts and Lucario ;rukario;

DxEON
16th November 2008, 6:30 AM
Hey welcome to the forum, I'm also new. My favorite types are fighting, fire, flying, and electric. My favorite pokemon is Gallade, he's just too cool! :P

DxEON
16th November 2008, 6:31 AM
Hey welcome to the forum, I'm also new. My favorite types are fighting, fire, flying, and electric. My favorite pokemon is Gallade, he's just too cool! :P

MarshtompMan
16th November 2008, 5:52 PM
If you just joined then why does your join date say June?

Sonic Boom
16th November 2008, 7:07 PM
If you just joined then why does your join date say June?

Probably because he/she had other things to do before posting? Or they didn't know how to get started and make an image of his/herself? I know I did; I waited two months after I joined to start posting. :)

Welcome to the forums, read the rules, don't spam, all that jazz. And Ice-type is my favorite type, and my favorite Pokemon are Gallade and Magnezone. ^_^

OddMewtwo
16th November 2008, 7:26 PM
i like lucario too! XP my favorite pokemon is: mewtwo darkrai, adn lucario. and favorite types: Psychic and dark

mR.tOp37
18th November 2008, 2:49 PM
hi. im also new.

my favorite pokemon are Blaziken, Gardevoir, Milotic, Dusknoir, Roserade and Magnezone. basically my team. haha. :)
and i think with that, you can guess what my favorite types are. :D

well, hi again and i hope that we both have a pleasant stay here in the serebii forums. :D

7eeveelutions
18th November 2008, 9:49 PM
Welcome to the forums! My favorite pokemon is Eevee and all of its evolutions. My favorite type is Flying.

Blue Snover
18th November 2008, 10:17 PM
Welcome to the forums, like love Grass types and my favourite is Snover.

Hope you enjoy the forums.

Deoxysmatter
18th November 2008, 10:33 PM
Welcome to the forums. I like Riolu, Noctowl, and Deoxys. My favorite type is Flying type.
Have a fun time here.

lucoleon lova
19th November 2008, 12:05 AM
I am new too.
Favorite types: Water, dark, ice, dragon
Fave Pokemon: Lucario (definitely), Empoleon, Milotic, Suicune, Munchlax, Garchomp, Darkrai, Spiritomb, and Munchlax

Hi back!

foxyman1167
19th November 2008, 12:26 AM
My favorite types are Ground, Water, and Fighting
Favorite pokemon: Basically any Ground, Water, or Fighting pokemon.
Just a side note, but a Ground/Fighting pokemon would be my DREAM pokemon

pokemonmaster3.0
19th November 2008, 2:03 AM
Hi, I like Grass types, and my favorite pokemon are Mew, Treecko, and Sceptile, though not in that order.

-Vulpix-
19th November 2008, 7:25 AM
Hi, I joined in September. My favorite pokemon I'll post from regions instead
Kanto
Ninetales
Jotho
Chikorita
Hoenn
Absol
Sinnoh
Glaceon
Favorite type