PDA

View Full Version : About the claiming your own pokemon thread

DxEON
16th November 2008, 7:00 AM
IMO, I think it's kind of unfair that most of the good pokemon are taken because mostly it's those people that joined a long time ago. I'd suggest at least have a reset of the pokemon so at least other members or newbies can claim their favorite pokemon.

Yonowaru in Chaos
16th November 2008, 7:13 AM
Most claiming threads are redone on a few-monthly basis, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait out. But, know that there are some claiming threads that don't clear off the list per every redoing.

If you see someone inactive (for a month) and they have claimed a Pokemon that you want to claim, you are allowed to claim their Pokemon (but you need proof).

Mr. Joker
17th November 2008, 6:47 AM
Well In my opinion its cool to have a wimpy/small pokemon! Anyway wait! Lots of people become inactive and lots of people switch pokemon....

Warfare
17th November 2008, 7:42 AM
If you see someone inactive (for a month) and they have claimed a Pokemon that you want to claim, you are allowed to claim their Pokemon (but you need proof).
This, or when a member successfully changes their claim or receives a ban, whether it'd be temporary or permanent. A link to their profile would suffice as proof.

And the "claim a Pokémon" thread only started in August. That's around two and a half months. It's not necessarily just the members who joined "a long time ago."
Your recommendation of cleaning out the current list isn't a completely valid reason, because if we're going to restart the whole thing for "newbies" then what about people who join in the future? It isn't exactly just going to be wiped off whenever we have several more people join up; especially when we would have to consider if a majority even care about simple forum claims.

Angeling
17th November 2008, 9:58 AM
Yes, and it's pretty much based off a first-come, first-serve. Anyway...

Closed.