View Full Version : Hey all!

17th November 2008, 9:26 PM
May as well introduce myself properly. I'm 2PercentMiltank. New to the forums, know the rules and all that wonderful jazz, and hope to have a lot of fun here on SPPf. =) For anyone interested in my...interests, I am a total anime fan, love Pokemon, and could probably eat Strawberry Special K cereal for every meal of every single day for the rest of my life. :B

I just recently restarted my Pokemon Pearl and Pokemon LeafGreen versions and am using them as my main games, and plan on migrating my LeafGreen Pokepals to Pearl as soon as I am able to. Whoop, fun. =D

So, hope to meet some cool people here, guess I'll catch ya around the forums.

Blue Snover
18th November 2008, 10:34 AM
Welcome to the forums, i hope you have fun and get to know people.

It's a really nice place, and the people are alright mostly.

Just out of curiosity if you're 2 percent Miltank, what's the other 98%?

18th November 2008, 10:37 AM
98umbreon, Hi 2%miltank, have fun here, & stay active

18th November 2008, 11:05 AM
Lol ContestNoir, I misread what you put and thought you said 'stay attractive'

... wow I need some sleep *curls up at desk*

Howdy 2percentmiltank, enjoy your stay - maybe pop along to Adopt a Newbie and look for someone to help you -points to self- I is nice :p