PDA

View Full Version : Hello, people. :D

DawgsFan247
18th November 2008, 2:25 AM
Well, I've prowled around for quite a while, and, at first, really couldn't decide wether to join or not. Then I saw the Christian Alliance and my mind was pretty much made up. So yeah. XD If you don't get my name, which I know some (many) of you don't, I'll go ahead and say it: The Georgia Bulldogs are the greatest (American) Football team in all of College Football. 24 and 7 are two of the player's numbers. Yay....anything else? Just ask away.

Cain Nightroad
18th November 2008, 2:31 AM
The Georgia Bulldogs are the greatest (American) Football team in all of College Football.

You are my hero.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, and I hope you enjoy it here. It is always nice to lurk about for a bit, so you probably know quite a bit already! If you need any help or a friend, I'm here.

Ninterror X
18th November 2008, 2:32 AM
Never heard of them.

anyway it's nice to meet you. Enjoy the forums and read the rules.

Igottapoo
18th November 2008, 2:37 AM
Nice to meet you. Have fun

sapphire_addict
18th November 2008, 2:38 AM
well hello there person. the bulldogs are pretty awsome, but i'm not a big fan of college football. have fun and be happy!

DawgsFan247
18th November 2008, 2:54 AM
[QUOTE=Cain Nightroad;8975974]You are my hero.QUOTE]

YES. Too bad it's basically impossible for us to win the National Championship now. Stafford and Moreno will probably go pro next year, too, and I really wanted them to take us to the top. Oh well.

Random football rant over now, so hey y'all. Nice to meet you too.