PDA

View Full Version : Worm-OW!

Wormow
18th November 2008, 5:39 AM
Hello! I'm Wormow, from PurpleSurge and a few other Pokemon-related forums. You guys might know me, but I'll just say hello for the sake of myself.

I'm Wormow, and I somehow thought of the name. I really like Clamp creations, and only some Disney shows. I go on IRC everyday, mainly #SPP and my own. (Which I won't say) I'm male, and I really like the Pokemon Togepi. I, myself, have all the Pokemon games excluding the pinball one.

I found this forum through the official website, so I decided to join after I found out the forum's activity was going down. (Because when there are a lot of people, LAG!)

Well, that ends my introduction. Please reply, and criticize my grammar. Bye!

Comis Patronus
18th November 2008, 5:40 AM
That's a nice intro. :P
Togepi's awesome and your grammar isn't bad. I'm sure you'll fit in quite well here. Have fun and remember to follow the rules (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=364266)!

P.S. If you need any help, feel free to PM me.

~@};-

Wormow
18th November 2008, 5:41 AM
Hey Comis Patronus! Thanks for the welcome. I'll be sure to read the rules.

Angeling
18th November 2008, 5:45 AM
Why, hello there! Umm, being the signature queen (lol), I suggest you go read the Signature Rules.. cuz yes, your banner is over the limit so you'd need to split the banner into two images instead and then put the code next to each other. But it'll be a good idea for you to read the Signature Rules anyway.

Otherwise, have fun and try not to break the rules.

Wormow
18th November 2008, 5:51 AM
Ah, ok. I didn't check the size of my banner, sorry! I'll fix it right now, or in a minute.

Blue Snover
18th November 2008, 10:38 AM
Welcome to the forums, i hope you have a good time here.

I like the banner by the way, it's very well designed even if it is a bit too big.

Lottie
18th November 2008, 10:48 AM
Hiya Wormow - you name reminds me of a game I used to play called Worms... heh, holy-hand grenede...

Anyway, welcome to the forums - I like your banner - i arent all artistic and clever like that, so no banner for me :(

Wormow
19th November 2008, 5:45 AM
Heya guys! Thanks for all the comments about my signature, which I hardly put any effort into it. (If you know what it is, then you'll know what I mean. Any who, thanks!

Lottie - Yay. Let's pair.