PDA

View Full Version : Hi im new. :D i have a question.

mR.tOp37
18th November 2008, 3:21 PM
hi. im new here.:D :D :D i joined so that i may learn new things about pokemon, and get experience in the competitive battling scene. I hope that by the international release of platinum, i would be good enough to get into the battling scene. QUESTION: I signed up for serebii forums about a week ago. can i still join the adopt-a-person(?) program after the release of platinum.? thats about a few months from now, may be during early 2009. can someone answer this.? please. i want to start in platinum because, if i join now, it's a little bit too late isnt it.? but i will prepare my team now, then i will just transfer them to platinum when i get it.

thanks. :D

Blue Snover
18th November 2008, 3:25 PM
Welcome to the forums.

In answer to your question, you are fine to sign up as an adoptee, but not an adopter because you haven't been a member long enough.

My friend runs the adoption agency, so just tell him Blue Snover sent you and he'll get you sorted out.

Hope you find an adopter.

mR.tOp37
18th November 2008, 3:37 PM
Welcome to the forums.

In answer to your question, you are fine to sign up as an adoptee, but not an adopter because you haven't been a member long enough.

My friend runs the adoption agency, so just tell him Blue Snover sent you and he'll get you sorted out.

Hope you find an adopter.

Oh, really.? thanks Blue Snover for your welcome and your answer.

You have a friend in the adoption agency.? And if tell him that you sent me then he will get me sorted.? WOW. thanks. :D but how do i know that he is the ONE you were telling me about.?

ShinyPalkia
18th November 2008, 3:54 PM
Oh, really.? thanks Blue Snover for your welcome and your answer.

You have a friend in the adoption agency.? And if tell him that you sent me then he will get me sorted.? WOW. thanks. :D but how do i know that he is the ONE you were telling me about.?

The name's Darato. He's a really wonderful and helpful man, who's heart is golder than Goldeen. Just post on the thread, and maybe someone will notice you - or you will notice somebody. Then you and the adopter may even end up to be the best of friends. If you want a friend that can get her/his name changed and get custom avatars, there're the mods. The bosses of this big and nice place.

Welcomes, btw.