PDA

View Full Version : DragonRider J'han reporting

J'han
20th November 2008, 2:24 PM
Sorry, I always go by J'han, long story for those who don't know what the contraction is from.

Finally got on here cause a friend told me about this site and... O.O;;; Wow. Lots of stuff to read, so, I'm going now, but I hope to get to know at least a couple of you.

Have Fun!

Lottie
20th November 2008, 2:27 PM
Hi J'han, welcome to the forums.

Make sure you read the rules and abide by them, and enjoy your stay.

Blue Snover
20th November 2008, 2:33 PM
Hiya welcome to the forums.

Like Lottie said make sure to read all the rules, but make sure you have a good time.

There's something here for everyone so enjoy.

J'han
20th November 2008, 2:37 PM
I read them, and have a strong tendency to abide by the rules. Especially if they promote harmony. They do, therefore I will.

BTW, love the point regulation system, for punishment. Ingenious. Perhaps I can talk to mods and admins I know from other sites about implementing something similar, if permitted?

ShinyPalkia
20th November 2008, 2:58 PM
I read them, and have a strong tendency to abide by the rules. Especially if they promote harmony. They do, therefore I will.

BTW, love the point regulation system, for punishment. Ingenious. Perhaps I can talk to mods and admins I know from other sites about implementing something similar, if permitted?

I don't think you need a permission. It's not a big deal if some other forums has a warning system too. How would the forums even survive alive, if the trollers etc. could do what they want without getting warded/banned? And what would the other members, who HAD READ the rules think, when they just suddenly get permabanned and the rules didn't say - for example - "You get 100 points from posting art that contains naked humans, even if you posted it in the art section, and in the pic you can't see their "breats/penises" etc. 100 points mean you are permabanned"?

Welcome here, btw. Mods will surely love a member, who loves the rules. ^_^

~Silver Aura~
20th November 2008, 3:01 PM
Hi welcome to Serebii I agree with you on the points thing.