PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Trustworthy Trading Partner to Make My pokemon Evolve.

ChipperFairy
20th November 2008, 6:29 PM
Hello everyone I have been visiting Serebii.net for quite some time now on my journey of trying to complete the National Pokedex. I have utilized this site quite ofen and want to thank everyone for all of the great information provided in it. I don't know how I would have gotten this far without this site. I have run into a situation though where I have captured and seen 470 pokemon and can't go any farther because there are 6 pokemon that I have that I am afraid to offer for trade over the GTS in Pokemon Diamond because I want them back after they evolve. I have the pokemon I have the hold items and I really am just looking for someone to meet with me somehow or to use the GTS to do a series of trades for 6 Pokemon and then send them back to me so I can add them to my capture list. I was going to list this in the trading forum but the rules are so scary and strict I thought I might be better off posting here since I am really a newb to these forums. It's a pretty sad situation that with all my nieces and nephews you would think one of them would like video games and have a DS but not a single one does. And since I am "older" and not around alot of little kids besides my family I can't find anyone to do the trades with me. The 6 pokemon that I need to do trade evolutions on are the following. SlowPoke, Porygon2, Dusclops, Rhydon, Electrabuzz, and eventually Magmar if I can find his hold item. I might have to wait on that one though until I buy Platinum once its released in the US to get his hold item because I don't have Leafgreen I might just go out an buy a used copy of it though. I got my Magmar from Pokemon Colleseum XD. I would be ever so greatful if someone could help me out. I would also like to point out that you wouldn't be taking much of a risk it would be me who is taking a huge risk by reaching out and asking for help from a complete stranger because I would be the one who could lose the pokemon along with the hold items. So I would really like help from maybe one of the veteran members of the site who have been here for a while and have a backround of trustworthyness which can be backed up and proven from previous posts. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. I will be checking this post for replys often over the next few days in hopes of a reply.
Regards,
Chipper

manniezmoll
20th November 2008, 6:45 PM
i'll be happy to help you. i also have the magmarizer item that you can have.

Tadashi
20th November 2008, 6:47 PM
Hi there ^^ Welcome to Serebiiforums.

You'd get much more feeback if you posted this in the Trade Forum (http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=154), in the appropriate sub-section. In any event, I could probably help you out with the trades, so you can toss a PM my way if you like.

RayRay
20th November 2008, 6:48 PM
HOLY COW someone who types decent posts, with proper use of grammar and spelling! And polite to boot!!

Well, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here!!

Sonic Boom
20th November 2008, 7:15 PM
Such a polite and intelligent new member is a rarity nowadays.....

Welcome to Serebii! And like Tadashi said, you can get all the info and assistance you need at the Trade Forum. Remember to follow the rules, do not spam, and have fun!

Blue Snover
20th November 2008, 7:19 PM
HOLY COW someone who types decent posts, with proper use of grammar and spelling! And polite to boot!!

Well, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here!!

What about me Ray?

Anyway welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it i'm sure you will.

If you need help with anything just ask.

ads838408
20th November 2008, 7:32 PM
any body want to help me by letting me see there lugia celebi jirachi n some other pokemon ill give them back trust me plz. friend code 266456223643 name AL

alli940
20th November 2008, 7:33 PM
did you guys know that you dont have to trade and trade back a pokemn wich needs trading to evolve...
this was a glitch found by someguy... it works i ave gotten a rhyperior and a scizor...
if yu put the guy you want to evolve in the gts and ask for something impossible and stupid. now go to search and just searchfor some stupid pokemon... like bidoof. when you have traded for the bidoof for some other stupid pokemon. withdraw your pokemon (the one yoy want to evolve) from the gts and then it will evolve... even tough you didnt trade it...

Pokeman1234
20th November 2008, 7:52 PM
How do you change your name like people always talk about? I am truly confused. Please help me.

pokemaster001
20th November 2008, 9:58 PM
AAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO MANY WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway...
I would offer to trade but my game is broken so I can't
so, yeah, enjoy your time here
and kill pikachu

ChipperFairy
21st November 2008, 12:35 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that Lainey was ever so gracious in helping me out with my evolution trades and extremely patient. I have never connected to trade with anyone before I didn't even know my pal code and had to look it up, and I have never registered anyone before. It was all a new experience for me but I am glad I did it. Lainey was freindly and chatted with me and even had an extra magmarizer that she allowed me to use to evolve my magmar. I am now up to 476 in my POKeDEX and its all thanks to serebii.net and its wealth of information and to its wonderful community and I want to again send out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who offered assistance and of course to Lainey.
Your warm welcomes have also been extremely kind and I do appreciate them all very much.
P.S.When I start looking for those missing pokemon I will use the appropriate trade forums!

Upa
23rd November 2008, 9:03 AM
Hey there ChipperFairy!

I might be new to these forums but I am quite experienced in these things.
I will be happy to help.

But good you got it.

By the way, completing the Nat Pokedex is useless, the only thing Rowan says is,

:/ why did you complete the pokedex :/

joking..... good luck...

pkmnhippy
23rd November 2008, 9:14 AM
What about me Ray?

Anyway welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it i'm sure you will.

If you need help with anything just ask.

And me you bi***es.
I can help with any spare Pokémon you need, Btw you're not allowed to trade Pokémon before they come to the USA, so you'll have to wait for Shaymin.
Oh, and welcome to the Forums :).