PDA

View Full Version : O hai! :D

Infinite~Theme
23rd November 2008, 5:45 AM
Hello, I'm Michael! (You may call me that, or Mike.)
I have gone to the original Serebii site for..at least a year or so. ;P
I've really loved it, and always looked for gaming updates for new Pokémon games.

I saw the forum link a while ago, but never joined. I have joined as Ruka before, but didn't like it. This is the name I use now. ;P

Now I just forgot what I was really going to say, but hi! ^^
Oh, and thanks Erik Destler for..randomly befriending me when I had a question! XD

EDIT: I remember what I was about to say! :D
I have joined other Pokémon forums, like PokéCommunity, Aorio Hoshi(somewhat new), Pokémon Epiphany(now Final Smash), and my friends forums, PokéHackers.
So, I should be familiar with the "no spamming" rule and what not! XD

Sonic Boom
23rd November 2008, 5:49 AM
How about I call you Mickey instead? :p

At any rate, welcome to the forums. Remember the rules, don't spam, don't get on the mods/admons/trolls bad side, this, that, and the other, hallelujah!

Have fun here! :D

Comis Patronus
23rd November 2008, 5:50 AM
Well, hey there!

You can probably ask Erik Destler about anything you need help on but if there's something you don't get and can't contact anyone else, feel free to PM me. Have fun!

~@};-

Infinite~Theme
23rd November 2008, 5:50 AM
Thank you! ^^
Oh, and if you want to call me Mikey, take out the "c". ;P

InfamousMrJ
25th November 2008, 1:31 AM
I saw the forum link a while ago, but never joined. I have joined as Ruka before, but didn't like it. This is the name I use now. ;P

What is the meaning of THIS?!? X3

"Anyway, welcome, welcome!" Says one new memeber to another.
I guess if you're from so many other fourms, there's no sense it telling you to read the rules. =P But I'll be watching.... >=D Just like Santa. ...That perv....