PDA

View Full Version : Kind of a newbish question

Silent Conversation
23rd November 2008, 10:49 PM
I know this question may sound a bit newbish, but I'm gonna ask it anyways.

I have a sister who's been wanting to join the forums for a while now. She's finally decided she's gonna do it, but when we checked other forums that we're both on, we have the same IP address.

Since we have the same IP address, will we be banned for multiple account making (even though we're not.)

Arceus Master
24th November 2008, 2:26 AM
No, you shouldn't because there's a pair of sisters on here with the same IP address (I think, I guess), but you still shouldn't for a number of reasons. I'm sure the mods can tell and even if the two of you were, you might be able to discuss it out.

Angeling
24th November 2008, 8:21 PM
As long as neither one of you breaks the rules, it's fine. There are siblings who do join and may happen to have similar IP addresses, but usually, if you two are rule-abiding, we will leave you alone. We'll only look into IP addresses and consider why there are two accounts if a member commits a serious demeanor on the forums.

If you have any more concerns about this, feel free to PM me more about it. For now, this will be closed as it has been answered.