PDA

View Full Version : The Role Playing Club

Pages : [1] 2 3

Handy?
24th November 2008, 5:35 PM
ROLE PLAYING CLUB

Yup, this is a club dedicated to Role Playing (Not to be confused with Role Playing Games) online, on various websites about a variety of things, including Serebii itself, I may add. Rolep Lyaing is a great experience, allowing you to fill the role of a character and live out their life as they would, deciding everything they do, helping your imagination grow hugely. It is also very useful in aiding your writing skills for if you intend to be an author, or simply just like to write. I know I’m not the greatest Role player in the world, in fact, I’m fairly awful, but I noticed in the club list that no such club had been made, and decided to jump on the idea of making one.

RULES
1. Follow all of Serebiis rules. (That includes the NO ONE LINERS rules)
2. Do not flame people that are worse at Roleplaying than you, constructive criticism is fine if they ask.
3. This topic is for discussing everything to do with Roleplaying, it’s a pretty large subject, so there is no need to go off topic.
4. Respect all other members.
5. Advertisement is allowed for your Roleplay, but only once, don’t keep constantly spamming the thread with the fact you need more members for your Roleplay (I’m not completely sure about this one.)
6. Do not ask to be a Co-Leader, I will appoint those I find are contributing best to the club.
7. To join just state clearly you wish to do so. I will trust that you have read the rules.
8. This isn't a Roleplay thread itself, as in, don't start roleplaying with others in this thread.
9. You will be given two warnings after breaking any of these rules, if you break them again, you will receive a three day ban. Again, a week, and once more, permanent.
10. Do not plan on making an RPG the is like another person has or is planning to make without asking.

__________________________________________________ ________________
The Ranking system
The Ranking system starts out like this, you start out as a Peasant, and then work your way up to a Elite, after going through three other ranks. Leaders are simply known as Monachs and Co-Monachs. The other ranks are as follows.

Peasant: 0-250 Points
Soldier: 250-500 Points
General: 500-1000 Points
Knight: 1000-2500 Points
Elite: 2500+

Here are the current ranks
Monachs:
Handymankg2
Brando95 (Co-Monach)
Zincspider (Co-Monach)

Elites:

Knights:

Generals:
Stoc15: 850

Soldiers:
The Black Glove: 250
Adhokai: 420

Peasants:
Shadowfaith: 120
Storymasterb: 10
Torpoleon: 60
LordOfTheSceptile: 30
rotrum: 90
Requiem's Eclipse: 60
Moogles4ever: 110
FlamingRuby: 180
JolteonShock: 60
kuriboh361 10
Shane-San: 20
Copygoo: 40
ashds: 60
Tempus Fugit: 160
Shukaku: 170

Points System:
Posting: 10 Points
Donating Banner/Userbar: 30 Points per item
Brining a member to the club: 50 Points (The member has to acknowledge you brought them here.)
Advertising the Club: Depends on how long you advertise for.
__________________________________________________ ___________
Q&A about Roleplaying (Will make better with suggestions)

1. What is Role playing?
Role playing is to put yourself in someone else shoes, and write about their lives and how they interact with the world, as well as interacting with other Roleplayers. Sort of like a Fanfiction with more than one person writing.

2. How do I start?
Most Roleplays require you to sign up, which is a good way for you to think about your characters, and how they would react to certain situations. For information about Sign Ups, and also a good questionnaire to help you think about your character, go Here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=329052) or Here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=316674)

3. How would I go about starting my own Roleplay.
You would first need to construct a fairly good plot, with quite a large length. If you think you have done so, and it is abiding by the rules of the forum, then by all means go for it. If you are unsure about how to start/make an RP, This Topic (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=245) and the RPG Cafe are always good places to look for help.

(These are the only questions I can think off as of now, please suggest more)

__________________________________________________ _____
Userbars and Banners:
http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr287/Cursed_Origin/Userbars/PeasantRank.png
Made by Shukaku!

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/YolkManZ/rawe.png
http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/YolkManZ/bbbanner.jpg
http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/YolkManZ/rawrer.png
Made by Stoc15

http://i34.*******.com/2a5jcdc.gif
Made by JoleteonShock

__________________________________________________ _____

Right, to start off I'll post a topic I guess.
What got you into Role Playing?

Shadowfaith
24th November 2008, 6:09 PM
Let me be the first to join. Being a role play mod I think my interest is clear XD

Handy?
24th November 2008, 6:19 PM
Sure, welcome to the club (Thanks for accepting it). I guess I'll answer my own Topic then.

Me, personally was drawn into Roleplaying a very slow way. I started off doing simple one line post Roleplays on a site with a lot less rule, and slowly increased my skills as time went on. Then I found Serebii, and have been attempting to improve my posts as much as possible trying to at least come close to the brilliant Roleplayers on this sight, and I think I'm doing reasonable so far.

storymasterb
24th November 2008, 7:35 PM
I'll certainly join. I've done a few role plays on here (none of my own ever finished) and joined many others.

Handy?
24th November 2008, 7:36 PM
Thanks for joining. I'll add you to the first post!

Oh, and does anyone have any ideas/anwsers which we can put in the Q&A?

Shukaku
24th November 2008, 10:24 PM
May I join?

I don't make a lot of Role Plays because mine never do too well, but that doesn't stop me from making them. I don't RP on here too much, but I do a lot on Gaia Online.

Handy?
25th November 2008, 7:38 AM
Sure, Welcome to the club! It's nice to see a lot of people taking interest in the cub!

Shadowfaith
25th November 2008, 10:43 AM
What got you into roleplay
Umm SPPF actually. I came here in 2003 and started RPGing (rather poorly at the time) with a few friends here: Yami Ryu and ET and from there on I got better until...well now lol

Shukaku
26th November 2008, 3:49 AM
What got you into Role-Playing?

To be honest, I don't remember what got me into it. ^^;

If I made a UserBar for the club, what should I put on it?

Handy?
26th November 2008, 7:47 AM
Well...Um...

How about just "Serebii Roleplayng Club" and have a picture of a Celebii, any better suggestions take.

Shadowfaith
26th November 2008, 8:57 AM
Or maybe you coul have sprites of a Peasant, Soldier, General ext to go with rank ^_^

kuriboh361
26th November 2008, 9:54 AM

I started role playing when I was about eight because I enjoyed writing. Then, when I heard of this I started to do it everywhere. (Not lots of Sppf)

Shukaku
26th November 2008, 12:02 PM
Or maybe you coul have sprites of a Peasant, Soldier, General ext to go with rank ^_^Not a bad idea, but where would I get the sprites? And, What about colors?

Oh, and I have a question for the Q&A; How Do I make a Successful RP? I can't answer this question myself, though.

The Admiral
26th November 2008, 12:48 PM
I'd like to join. Please and thank you.

Not a bad idea, but where would I get the sprites?

I'd suggest using sprites from Fire Emblem? As for colours, I'm no help at all, sorry. 8(

Not replying to questions yet -- no time, have to go in like... ten seconds. But, while I'm here; would anyone be interested in an Operation: Mindcrime-themed RP, either here or offsite? (I don't think it'd ever get through here, though, because of the thematic elements...)

Shukaku
26th November 2008, 12:58 PM
Hm...Also not a bad idea, but where would I find Sprites?

...I need to find my template... ^^;

Okay, I'm working on them now, I just need some color suggestions.

Handy?
26th November 2008, 4:53 PM
Welcome to the club Tempus Fugit!

And for colors, I'm not paticullary good at picking, but greens and browns and blues would probably look good!

Shukaku
26th November 2008, 5:07 PM
Okay. Unfortunately, I can't work on them right now because I need to leave, but I will work on them later. ^_^

I'm not volunteering or anything, but should we have someone keep track of points so that we know when someone ranks up?

The Admiral
27th November 2008, 7:20 AM
Okay. Unfortunately, I can't work on them right now because I need to leave, but I will work on them later. ^_^

I'm not volunteering or anything, but should we have someone keep track of points so that we know when someone ranks up?

I'm not sure how long I'd manage to keep up, but I could probably do this.

It started out as some stupid thing in the games section with me and a couple of other members, most of whom no longer come here. Eventually, this led up to journal roleplays off this site. I was pretty high-end when I RPed here for the short time that I did, but I haven't done much in a while. I'm waiting for something really good to come up, though. I wanted to restart an RP with someone (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=8745081&postcount=253), but, of course, he up and left the site (grumble grumble...) so no chance of that coming back.

Handy?
27th November 2008, 7:47 AM
Points are updated. And I've just noticed something, kuriboh361 posted, but never actaully joined O_o

Shadowfaith
27th November 2008, 9:49 AM
Your best bet is probably looking on google for sprites. I'm sure there would be a web page dedicated to them ^_^ The other thing you could do is Final Fantasy class sprites, they are easy to find on google. I could even find those for you. Just say the word.

Also I would look out for the point and lend a hand, but can't at the mo. I will be able to in about a wekk though when Uni breaks up ^_^

Stoc15
27th November 2008, 3:04 PM
Hi guys! I'd like to join! If that's ok..... But either way, here's my answer to the question:

What got you into Role-Playing

I've always enjoyed it, I've just never given a shot at doing it here before. RPGs can be really addicting if you get into character a lot, so I try to make my character be the most like me. For example, in my newly created RPG, Rise of the Necro God (it hasn't come out yet; click the userbar in my siggy to go the sign-up sheet), my character is somewhat of loner, which I can be on rare occasions.

Thanks in advance! Bye!

Torpoleon
27th November 2008, 3:50 PM
Hi I would like to join!I read the rules and I am sticking to them!I haven't been RPGing for a long time since I haven't been for a long tim.I started RPGing around September 2008.
I don't know.It just semmed really cool I am in 1 that is coming along very well.

Handy?
27th November 2008, 4:00 PM
Both of you can join, welcome to the club! I see that Stoc is already advertising it. I checked out your RP Stoc, and noticed that the word count of your RP topic plot is 132 under the minimun of 400. Just thought I'd warn you before the mods do ^_^

Stoc15
27th November 2008, 11:16 PM
I'm back! And here to start a new topic and respond to it! Here we go:

What is the most active RPG you participate in somehow?
I don't play a ton of RPGs that have become out of the sign-up stage, but the one I'm currently in the most that is super active is the legendary (not really epic) is Pokemon Rescue Team: Hidden Destiny, which has a lot of participants so far. The link is right here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=369201.

Shukaku
28th November 2008, 12:25 AM
I have a question that could (it doesn't have to.) go into the Q&A:
How do I make a successful RP?

Anyway, I have one of the Userbars done, I just need to upload it somewhere...

Edit: Here's the Peasant Rank: http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr287/Cursed_Origin/Userbars/PeasantRank.png

Handy?
28th November 2008, 4:18 PM
I know about the Q&A Question, I just haven't had time to think up an awnser. Be patient, though. And that userbar looks great!

Smash. This (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=362870) is a great RP made by one of the RP sections Mods, Razor Leaf, and is a great variation of Smash Brothers.

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 4:23 PM
Hi Handyman! Let's chat! Wanna answer my new question? Here it is:

Handy?
28th November 2008, 4:28 PM
I did awnser that question O_O. And I've added the userbar to the front page, giving Shukaku the needed points.

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 4:33 PM
You answered 'What is the most active RPG you participate in somehow?'?

Handy?
28th November 2008, 4:43 PM
Yes. Look at my post above yours asking me to awnser the topic. *pants*

We're getting a bit out of hand now, but anyway, must find a way to get back on topic... I've been thinking of doing an RP for a while, but whenever I deside to make one, I notice the slot is already filled within a day, and that is a Digimon RP.

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 4:44 PM
Oh! I thought that was for the Q & A! Can I join?

Handy?
28th November 2008, 4:49 PM
Join what? If your talking about the Digimon RP I just said, like I said, I haven't been able to make it because of the fact that there is always a Digimon RP already made before I can make mine!

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 4:52 PM
No. Smash. Whatever, it's not like the Digimon RP is like, not the best, it's that I've been wanting to join Smash for a while, and I didn't know if it was still out. Would you join my RPG? I've advertising for a bit for this club, so will you?

Handy?
28th November 2008, 4:57 PM
Smash? It's not my RP, but I imagine you just sign up in the sign-up threads. Sign ups were always open, never closed.

And your RP, well, I was meaning to join it, but the fact that even your sign up is bellow Serebiis limit puts me off a bit, although I like the idea of the RP!

Zincspider
28th November 2008, 4:57 PM
I guess I want to join.
I have been role-playing for two-months now. And I enjoy it alot.
I got started by seeing that someone opened a Fire Emblem RP, and I love that series.
I have been doing this eversince.

Handy?
28th November 2008, 4:58 PM
Of course, welcome to the Club Zincspider. I've RPed with you in the past, and have seen your skill in the matter!

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 5:08 PM
Welcome, Zincspider. I've seen you in the Smash thread before. Welcome to the club! I hope you have fun in this club. Although all we really even talk about is just RPGS, random stuff and other RPGs.

So, will you join Handyman? I would really enjoy it if you would join. Though I've been trying to get it past RaZoR LeAf for a while though; he says it's not really that good. In a really mean way. Though I've been trying. Maybe you could help me with it. Revise it, I guess.

Zincspider
28th November 2008, 5:09 PM
Thanks.
I am currently working on another RP.
A Castlevania one. I have been re-adicted to the series again.
I should have it up within the day. This will be fun.
Oh, and have you considered using Warcraft sprites for the classes? I am talking about before it was an MMO, and was still and RTS. It had all of the pictures metioned... I can find them if you give me a moment.

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 5:19 PM
Thanks.
I am currently working on another RP.
A Castlevania one. I have been re-adicted to the series again.
I should have it up within the day. This will be fun.
Oh, and have you considered using Warcraft sprites for the classes? I am talking about before it was an MMO, and was still and RTS. It had all of the pictures metioned... I can find them if you give me a moment.

Yes it shall. He is right, Handyman; Warcraft sprites would be good. I could see if I could actually get them, but it's likely because Google gets a lot of sprites everyday. In fact, it's where I get my sprites (besides the Spriters Resource).

Torpoleon
28th November 2008, 5:26 PM
I would say Pokemon: Legend of Avatar (Johto)From Brando95

Brando95
28th November 2008, 5:31 PM
OOO!!! I'd like to join!

Well, I've seen a Role- Playing Game on a different Forum that I wasn't a part of. I'm not allowed to say the name because of Serebii rules. But, I decided that I wanted to join an RPG. That was the main reason I joined Serebii. I noticed how active the RPG section was. I created my profile and tried my hardest to create a great RPG of my own! Before creating my own RPG, I joined "The Avatar's Return" which, unfortunately, didn't last too long.

I created a wonderful RPG called "Pokemon: Legend of the Avatar" shortly after joining "The Avatar's Return". This ended up being slow in the Sign- up thread at first. But, after recommending it to a friend, plenty of people started to join. Eventually, "Pokemon: Legend of the Avatar" was released into the RPG section and it quickly became a hit.
This RPG quickly became a great and active game.

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 5:34 PM
Welcome Brando! Have fun in this legendary place we call the RPG club. Remmember that we only talk about things related to RPGs and RPGing (if the name wasn't really the most obvious thing ever).

Handy?
28th November 2008, 5:36 PM
Yes, welcome to the club Brando (Added to first post). And in relativeness to sprites, well, its not my choice really, as I'm not the one making them!

Brando95
28th November 2008, 5:38 PM
Welcome Brando! Have fun in this legendary place we call the RPG club. Remmember that we only talk about things related to RPGs and RPGing (if the name wasn't really the most obvious thing ever).
Yeah, yeah...
I know the drill.

I see that a few members of "Pokemon: Legend of the Avatar (Johto)" are in this club. We are almost half way through the RPGing adventure. After Johto comes Hoenn (obviously) then Sinnoh (of course). The RPG will hopefully reach its Climax in sinnoh. Many RPG's usually die down eventually. I'm hoping not to let that happen... ever!

EDIT: Just to give you an easier time, Mr. Creator, I think that we should keep track of our own post count for the club. That way, you don't have to search for our posts just so that you can give uss our score.

THIS IS POST 2!!!

Handy?
28th November 2008, 5:58 PM
Thanks. That would be useful, but I'm sure some would forget. And besides, you don't just get points for posting. So It's going to get confusing anyway XD

Zincspider
28th November 2008, 6:01 PM
Allright.
I have sprites for:

Soldier:
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thLenako.png
[*IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thLenako.png[/IMG*]

General:
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thpaladin.jpg
[*IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thpaladin.jpg[/IMG*]

Kight:
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thgreatknightrecolor.gif
[*IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thgreatknightrecolor.gif[*/IMG]

(Made by me, take out *s to make image)
(Yes, I know they are FIre Emblem, but I changed colors.)

I will make the others right now.

Brando95
28th November 2008, 6:02 PM
That's true...
But, we can also keep track of our own personal contribution to the club. We just have to remember to state our contributions during every post. It isn't that hard on our part. And, it is A LOT easier on your part...

(Post 3 ^_^)

Why isn't there a sprite for Peasent?! I want to add it to my sig along with the Club! ^_^
(Still post 3)

Handy?
28th November 2008, 6:04 PM
The sprites are awesome Zincspider! Thanks for making them!

One thing I've been wondering at the moment is the demand for RPs. I would make one, but I don't currently have a clue what people Want as a RP!

NOTE: Topics don't end in this Club, I just add more on!

Brando95
28th November 2008, 6:06 PM
Yeah. That is why when I started the Pokemon/Avatar mix, I wanted to add a great story behind it so that more people will join.
Plus, you don't have to have a knowledge of Avatar: The Last Airbender to enjoy it! It'd be nice though...
(Post 4!)

I'm going to add the club in my sig. That way, I'll get more points for getting people to join!

Zincspider
28th November 2008, 6:06 PM
Thanks.
I am making the otheres right now.
DO they count as user bars/banners?
EDIT: DO you need anyhelp? I would be proud to be a CO-monarch and help you run this place.

Brando95
28th November 2008, 6:08 PM
Thanks.
I am making the otheres right now.
DO they count as user bars/banners?
Oh... Haha!
I can't wait to see them! The first 3 were great!
You are all going to be sorry when 10 people come saying that I sent them! Mwahaha!

(Post 5!)

EDIT: Don't be greedy Zincspider! He'll let whoever he wants to be a Co- Monarch. I'd ask but, that'd be too selfish of me.

Torpoleon
28th November 2008, 6:18 PM
Hey Zincspider great work on the sprites they rock!I can't wait to see the other things you make!Also here is a new topic:
What is the best Role Playing game you joined?
Pokemon: Leged of Avatar.Also that is the only one I offcially joined. Another one the Gm didn't post I got accepted yet,.

BTW, Post 2!

Brando95
28th November 2008, 6:20 PM
I'd say that it'd be my own. The same as Torpoleon. The Avatar's Return didn't go so well.
Also, I got accepted to Dungeons and Dragonites which never took off...

(Post 6)

Handy?
28th November 2008, 6:24 PM
Sprites will count as half the points of Banners/userbar per sprite, so 15 each. Oh, and I am currently deciding who to appoint as Co-monach. So don't ask. Please. This applies to anyone.

Smash, by far the best, as its the only one that really took off. The other two I joined, one fell to its death, and the other was deleted by its owner in the sign-up stage >_<

Zincspider
28th November 2008, 6:24 PM
Two more!

Peasant: (not proud of this one)
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thrhyssprite.png
[*IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thrhyssprite.png[/IMG]

Elite: (I like this one)
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thHero.jpg
[*IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thHero.jpg[/IMG]

If you want a custom sprite, ask.

Brando95
28th November 2008, 6:26 PM
Smash, by far the best, as its the only one that really took off. The other two I joined, one fell to its death, and the other was deleted by its owner in the sign-up stage >_<
Really?! Which one was the one that fell to its death? That kind of reminds me of "The Avatar's Return". It started to get less and less posts until suddenly, it stopped. People just started to get bored of it.

The Peasent is okay but, the ELITE will probably attract the most attention. I'll use that in my sig.

(Post 7)

Torpoleon
28th November 2008, 6:28 PM
Two more!

Peasant: (not proud of this one)
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thrhyssprite.png
[*IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thrhyssprite.png[/IMG]

Elite: (I like this one)
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thHero.jpg
[*IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thHero.jpg[/IMG]

If you want a custom sprite, ask.
Great sprites for the peasants and the elites!But the elite looks the best.(that is why it is called elite)The peasant one lokks good it is only fr the first rank it doesn't have to be the best you know.

Post 3!

Handy?
28th November 2008, 6:29 PM
The one that fell to its death was the Pokemon Survivial thread, which was very good while it lasted,the one that was deleted was a heroes one. I'm thinking about making a Star Fox RP, although I don't trust myself to make one. So I hope that someone else will make one *hint hint*

EDIT: Points updated, well done to Zincspider for becoming a soldier, the first rank above peasent ^_^

Zincspider
28th November 2008, 6:33 PM
Best RP I have been in.
Yeah, I guess Smash. It needs to pick up speed though. And Angrycaterpie blew up a freaking feul depot a couple post in. WHY?!?!?!

Handy?
28th November 2008, 6:37 PM
That reminds me. I need to prepare my next post for smash... argh, with writing a fanfiction, checking here and RPing, I think I'm going to explode!

Brando95
28th November 2008, 6:37 PM
The one that fell to its death was the Pokemon Survivial thread, which was very good while it lasted,the one that was deleted was a heroes one. I'm thinking about making a Star Fox RP, although I don't trust myself to make one. So I hope that someone else will make one *hint hint*

EDIT: Points updated, well done to Zincspider for becoming a soldier, the first rank above peasent ^_^
I suppose... but, I'm too busy to make ANOTHER RPG. Maybe ZincSpider... *hint hint*

Post 8!!!!
80 points already!

Handy?
28th November 2008, 6:40 PM
*Gulps* Poor Stoc just had his RP topic closed by Razor! Poor guy...

Anyway, I was thinking about suggesting a club RP, but then I realised how stupid that sounded >_<

Brando95
28th November 2008, 6:43 PM
*Gulps* Poor Stoc just had his RP topic closed by Razor! Poor guy...

Anyway, I was thinking about suggesting a club RP, but then I realised how stupid that sounded >_<
Actually, it isn't that stupid. That'd be very fun actually! We could all use created people. I could create a character that can Waterbend (since bending isn't used much in my RPG).

Poor Zincspider....

Post 9!!!
90 Points!! Yay!

I hope someone joins the club because of my sig! That'll give me 50 POINTS!!!

Handy?
28th November 2008, 6:46 PM
XD your sig made me laugh like crazy!

Anyway, I don't know how the plot would work unless its some sort of interworld tournament, but thats not exactly going to end up as a huge plot, is it?

Zincspider
28th November 2008, 6:47 PM
I feel your Pain Handyman.
I am working on a Fic of my own right now (link to prologue in sig if you want to see it... please?).
And on a new RP. ANd this on the sprites.

Brando95
28th November 2008, 6:47 PM
Anyway, I don't know how the plot would work unless its some sort of interworld tournament, but thats not exactly going to end up as a huge plot, is it?
That'd be awesome!
A tornument where you'd have to fight against other fighters from different dimentions (AKA plots)
My character would definately be a Waterbender. People could have knights and stuff.

Post 10!
100 Points!!!

Handy?
28th November 2008, 6:49 PM
I'll read the Fic later, as I'm sorta busy XD

I'm going to be unactive for a while, I need to keep to my new target for writitng my sig. I'll update all points soon.

EDIT: Yes, and any random thing they want, as long as its not a god or anything. It would of course be very hard to control.

Brando95
28th November 2008, 6:52 PM
I'll read the Fic later, as I'm sorta busy XD

I'm going to be unactive for a while, I need to keep to my new target for writitng my sig. I'll update all points soon.

EDIT: Yes, and any random thing they want, as long as its not a god or anything. It would of course be very hard to control.
That's okay! It'd still be really fun! Just post it on the Sign- up thread as a RPG that only club members may join.
I believe that there is a rule that allows that in the RPG rules. The plot doesn't have to be 400 words for that kind of RPG either!
It could be the RPGames. A series of events that each character has to represent their dimension for. A waterbender would represent the Avatar world. Which would have to be mentioned in the Sign- up form.

Post 11!!!

Handy?
28th November 2008, 6:54 PM
Before I go, I'd just say I will do the plot tommorow, I will post it here before the RP section, though, to see what people think!

LordOfTheSceptile
28th November 2008, 6:54 PM
I'd like to join this Club thingy, and Zincspider led me here whether he knows it or not.

My brother got me into online roleplaying, but I roleplayed offline two years before that.

My current D&D capmpaign non-online (where I'm the GM); online would have to be Advent Divinity (an RP I started on Marriland)

Handy?
28th November 2008, 6:55 PM
Welcome to the club. Looks like Zincspider gets a bucketload more points, then!

Brando95
28th November 2008, 6:55 PM
Before I go, I'd just say I will do the plot tommorow, I will post it here before the RP section, though, to see what people think!
It's too bad that you have to go. Who is going to post everyone's points on the first post?!?!!?!

Post 12!! yay!
How much points do I need for the next rank?

ashds
28th November 2008, 7:01 PM
hey Brando95 told me to join so I am. the RPG I am a part of now is the same as Bando's Pokemon legend of the Avatar(I think I spelled it right) I will say this now am not very good at the history part of sign-up's Brando can back me here if you don't believe me

Zincspider
28th November 2008, 7:04 PM
AH, alas.
It seems my RP, Black and White, seems to be dwindleing.
ARGH! We haven't even completed the first mission.
Which is why I am encouraging everyone to sign-up, so I can make more teams, and keep it alive.

Brando95
28th November 2008, 7:07 PM
YAY! ASHDS JOINED!

That's 50 more points for me! Plus 10 for this post! *dances*

Rec: 1 member

That's 130+ 50= 170!! Yay! 170 Points!

Shadowfaith
28th November 2008, 7:14 PM
The most active RPG I have been in?

Hmm hard to tel lI have been in a few. Here well it was one that I was in when I started here that actually finished ^_^ But that was ages ago: Recently it was Kat's KH RPGh fun, but never finished ;-; I wish it did, I was enjoying it so much.

As for over all. I was in an RPG that lasted around 700 posts. That was also fun =D

Brando95
28th November 2008, 7:24 PM
The most active RPG I have been in?

Hmm hard to tel lI have been in a few. Here well it was one that I was in when I started here that actually finished ^_^ But that was ages ago: Recently it was Kat's KH RPGh fun, but never finished ;-; I wish it did, I was enjoying it so much.

As for over all. I was in an RPG that lasted around 700 posts. That was also fun =D
I've never heard of that RPG.
That's probably because you were heere since 2003 though...

180 points!

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 7:32 PM
Sup guys! I'm back in black and ready for some RPing! So lay it on me..... I guess..... But either way, I'm here to create a new topic for you guys to debate on. So here we go, I guess:

If you have an RPG, then answer this: What is your RPG like?

Brando95
28th November 2008, 7:34 PM
Good question!
My RPG is a mix between Pokemon and Avatar. Team Rocket, Galactic, Magma, and Aqua have all teamed up to create Team Universe. All of the teams have diff bending:
Rocket= Air
Magma= Rock
Galactic= fire
Aqua= Water
There's more but, I'm too lazy to list all of the details...

Handy?
28th November 2008, 7:38 PM
Meh, My RP is based around the popular show heroes, documenting the escape of several people with out of control powers trying to run from a group of men known as the company. You can be either a member of the Company, or a escapee. It only has a few sign ups, so far, and I doubt it will do any better unfortunatly >_<

Brando95
28th November 2008, 7:40 PM
YAY! You're back!
Wanna promote me now? I'll be happy to raise a rank!!!

Are you gonna make the Club RPG or is that gonna be a bust?

I recommended 1 member!!!

Handy?
28th November 2008, 7:44 PM
XD Impatience. I need time to think up the plot of the RP, but i'll update the first post for your points, just to make you happy :D

Brando95
28th November 2008, 7:46 PM
I'm sorry...
I don't mean to be impatient. I just wanted to know if we were actually going through with the plan. I hope that I beat Zincspider in points! Mwahahaha! I'll show him who's boss!

Also, I know that Stoc15 posted more than only 3 times!! Just to let you know...
That points thing is gets confusing if the Club is really active.

Handy?
28th November 2008, 7:59 PM
You are beating Zinc in points...

Anyway, I'm in progress of writing it now. By the way, being in the club doesn't give you instant acceptance, you still have to be accepted. And shold I let everyone in, club or not, but openly advertise the club in the topic. That way people see the topic and the club at once, meaning more members for both!

ashds
28th November 2008, 7:59 PM
wait a moe I didn't know this club was going to have an RPG. I don't mean it just that I didn't know sorry

Handy?
28th November 2008, 8:01 PM
It's fine. We sorta just brainstormed it now, I'm making it.

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 8:04 PM
We are working on the RP? Where? If so, then tell me where it is now! I must join making it!

Brando95
28th November 2008, 8:04 PM
Not to be a burden but, One- Liner posts aren't allowed in the Club Forum. I know that the owner is supposed to enforce this but, it seems that he's only contributing to it.

Anyway, I hope that the RPG takes off. But, people should have to be in the club to join. The RPG will advertise the Club so, if they want to join the amazing RPG, they have to join the club. That way, it is almost IMPOSSIBLE not to have more people join.

Handy?
28th November 2008, 8:08 PM
I thought one Liner meant that it was only one sentance, rather than one actual line. I do apoligize though.

And I am not completely sure on the RP, the idea I have so far is that a huge battle between two races caused a hole in the center of the universe. This hole has a stadium carved into a large rock the size of our solar system in orbit. This is where the stadium is placed, with stadiums matching all different enviroments possibly imagineable!

Brando95
28th November 2008, 8:13 PM
I thought one Liner meant that it was only one sentance, rather than one actual line. I do apoligize though.

And I am not completely sure on the RP, the idea I have so far is that a huge battle between two races caused a hole in the center of the universe. This hole has a stadium carved into a large rock the size of our solar system in orbit. This is where the stadium is placed, with stadiums matching all different enviroments possibly imagineable!
Wow... I was expecting something like a fighting type thing. But, the story behind it seems cool!

That's okay about the one- liner thing... I didn't mean to offend you ^_^

Handy?
28th November 2008, 8:15 PM
No, no offence. And beleive me, it is a fighting type thing, with the whole RP pretty much being fighting, I just had to make a setting for the RP so it will fit over the 400 word count minimum required to make up an RP. The plot will only actaully come into play if the tournament ever ends!

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 8:17 PM
I know. I've been through this before over at The Bleach Club. I shouldn't do this thing, it's just hard to always have to post up one-line sentences, but whatever, I will remember every single time from now on that I will have to post more than one line. XD that was a mouthful.

Brando95
28th November 2008, 8:19 PM
No, no offence. And beleive me, it is a fighting type thing, with the whole RP pretty much being fighting, I just had to make a setting for the RP so it will fit over the 400 word count minimum required to make up an RP. The plot will only actaully come into play if the tournament ever ends!
Haha! I know what you mean. It is hard to say "Intergalactic Tornument" in over 400 words. Plus, you have to juice it up somehow.

I'm going to make a banner for the club right now. Yay banner!

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 8:39 PM
I got a banner for you guys! And before I post, I'd just like to say that this RPG idea is going to be one of the most creative things I have heard about ever! Let's just hope we can get everyone in the club to join! Now here is the banner!

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/YolkManZ/bbannner.jpg

Handy?
28th November 2008, 8:41 PM
I have to go for the night unfortunatly.

I garuntee that the RP will be up tommorow (The Sign-up at least) G'night all!

Brando95
28th November 2008, 8:42 PM
I'll get a banner if I can fid someone to make it ^_^;
Personally, I stink at making banners.

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 8:49 PM
I have to go for the night unfortunatly.

I garuntee that the RP will be up tommorow (The Sign-up at least) G'night all!

Oh no! You're gone for the day night? That's too bad. Either way, hopefully this club will stay up all night. But can you at least look at my banner? Oh, and Brando, can I join your RPG? I need something to do tonight.

Handy?
28th November 2008, 8:54 PM
Guys, turns out I am posting it now afterall, and then leaving. It's just a sign up for now, and I am not too happy with the plot, but its over the limit (Thankfully)

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=9053022#post9053022

Oh, and about the banner, just one question, whats up with all the black lines (Not trying to be offencive)

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 8:57 PM
I tried to make look a bit more like a userbar, but I can change it if you want. You posted the RPG? Happy joy! I've been waiting forever for you to post it! I'm gonna go signup for it. Hope you see my post! Oh, and please update the front page.

Brando95
28th November 2008, 8:58 PM
I'm going to be the first to sign- up in the RPG!
And I'm sorry Stoc but, no. The sign- ups have been over for about 2 months now.
When Hoenn starts the sign- ups will be open and you'll be able to join then.
Sorry though...

Oh! I forgot to add something to my list of contributions!
Ads: Sig

Requiem's Eclipse
28th November 2008, 9:01 PM
I might as well join since well, I like rpgs i made like two memorable ones and joined countless others.

Brando95
28th November 2008, 9:04 PM
Did you happen to hear about this club from my sig? If you did than that's one more for me!!! yay! If not then, boo...

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 9:07 PM
Handyman, I have a question about that RPG of yours: Can it be an already existing character or does it have to be based of a character? And, I welcome Requiem's Eclipse to the fray of the RPG club. Welcome!

Brando95
28th November 2008, 9:08 PM
I'm making a made- up character. But, it probably can't be based upon a character that has already been made.

Requiem's Eclipse
28th November 2008, 9:10 PM
Did you happen to hear about this club from my sig? If you did than that's one more for me!!! yay! If not then, boo...

No I saw that winter brawl thread thingie, I'm apart of the social group but, I think it's dead by now.

Brando95
28th November 2008, 9:11 PM
Oh... that's too bad...
But, that's okay because the Club has a new member! Yay!

I'm actually making my sign- up for the Winter Brawl right now.

Requiem's Eclipse
28th November 2008, 9:14 PM

I'm probably just gonna enter my KH RPG nobody if we are able to

LordOfTheSceptile
28th November 2008, 9:26 PM
Does anyone here know why I might not be able to post something in the RP sign-up section? I tried to start an RP and it gave me a giant error screen. Could infractions lead to a cessation in posting ability?

Brando95
28th November 2008, 9:28 PM
I don't believe so...
I think that you may post in it anyway.
Maybe you were just unlucky and the server was down at the time.
Try posting again...

Zincspider
28th November 2008, 10:31 PM
ACK!
My internet was down from 1:00 (my time, it is curently 4:30 here)

So, do I have any request for a custom sprite? I can only make them for your rank though.
(I am going to join Handyman's RP now).

Shukaku
28th November 2008, 10:34 PM
@handymankg2: I already asked that question? I thought I had, but I couldn't find it... ^^;

So, handymankg2, you liked my Userbar? I've gotten the others started, and I can work on them if you want?

Brando95
28th November 2008, 11:01 PM
We should get a new topic started. It'd be great....

What RPG are you hoping to eventually come out?

Shadowfaith
28th November 2008, 11:19 PM
I'm hoping Kat will make his New Order again and that it will actually survive ;-; I love the RPG sooo much and the characters that normally take part are interesting and easy to interact with...*sigh*

Also people, watch the one line rule. Make your posts count.

Lord of the Sceptile: If your trying to post a long thread/message then it will not alow it and will come up Error500, if that is the case, then you need to post the thread/message in two parts instead of one.

Brando95
28th November 2008, 11:23 PM
Lord of the Sceptile: If your trying to post a long thread/message then it will not alow it and will come up Error500, if that is the case, then you need to post the thread/message in two parts instead of one.
Really?! I never knew that a message could be too long!

I'm hoping for a successful Avatar RPG. My RPG is part Avatar but, it is more of a Pokemon RPG since most people aren't using the bending aspect of the RPG and are focusing more on battling with Pokemon.

Shadowfaith
28th November 2008, 11:30 PM
Its only a temp problem. It never use to happen and its just bad luck that its happening now. I'm sure it will be sorted out soon enough ^_^

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 11:43 PM
I'm back! And I'm also amazed at the fact that even though Handyman is gone, this place is still alive! Wow.... Anyway, here's my answer to the new question:

Either the club's official RPG (which everybody joined.....?) or my own Rise of the Necro God, which has been through some hard times so far. Hopefully it will make it from the grave...

Zincspider
28th November 2008, 11:43 PM
Brando.
I am going to have to ask you to take of that Elite icon until you are an elite.
Currently, you can use up to General. Nothing more. I made them for who ever gets that high, not for whoever thinks they look cool. I am sorry, but you aren't there yet.
My own Castlevania one. I hope it does well, but I need to work on it.

Stoc15
28th November 2008, 11:59 PM
What happened? Where is everybody? Whatever, at least I know Zincspider and Brando are still on. But it's not the end of the world anyway, right? Right? Anywho, here's a new banner; and I got thank Zincspider for this one; I used his sprite.

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 12:00 AM
Cool.
But where is the link so other people can use it?

Torpoleon
29th November 2008, 12:03 AM
The club's one and the Hoenn one of the POkemon: Legend of Avatar.

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 12:03 AM
Here is the link, Zincspider. Just remember to use it wisely, and to make sure you give credit for me and for you. So here we go. The link. And yeah, I should stop talking. Here we are:

[/IMG]http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/YolkManZ/bbbanner.jpg[/IMG]
(remove the slash in front of the 'IMG' at the beginning.)

Brando95
29th November 2008, 12:05 AM
Brando.
I am going to have to ask you to take of that Elite icon until you are an elite.
Currently, you can use up to General. Nothing more. I made them for who ever gets that high, not for whoever thinks they look cool. I am sorry, but you aren't there yet.
No problem! I'll get that out right away and add the General Sprite. Which I believe I am right?

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 12:14 AM
Cool.
I has a topica!
What was your favorite character from any RPG you have joined?

Mine has to be a tie between
1: Charon Jenkins
2: Kamak Webbion
3: Bariticus Lowrey.

1: A guy who considers himself as the embodiment of the Grim Reaper after he had a horrible plague strike his village. But instead of being sad about it, he thinks that as they died, they were being liberated from their Earthly bonds. He is a scrwed up individual

2: A ninja from the "Village Hidden in the Cobwebss". His specialty Jutsus all have to do with Spiders. His clotes are all by-products of the Giant Octomial Spider, a creature indegenous to his country. A bit shy, due to his large stature (larger than needed for a ninja), and his accent. He grew up in the first part of his life farming Oct Spiders. He still has the 'Silk Puller" accent, that is pretty much southern.

3: A hot-headed know-it-all. And he is dead. Well... undead.
He is a Dullahan, a ghost that is permentaly attached to it's clothes that it died in. In B's case, a suit of armour.
He is head of the monster organization/police force, "The Ghoul Guild", because of his excelent track record. In the 500 years he has been undead, he has terrorized over 30 countries, including his home of Ireland.
he used to ride a headless horse, but it couldn't see where it was going half the time, so now it lives in the stables.
A myth about Dullahans, is that they call out the name of a person, and they die. This is simply not true. As B puts it:

"Tht is a Bloody DOWNRIGHT lie. All I did was call out name of this guy I was scaring, and he ran away screaming... poor bloke. Never even saw the train."

Brando95
29th November 2008, 12:17 AM
What was your favorite character from any RPG you have joined?
I'd say that it is Damion of Pokemon: Legend of the Avatar (Johto)
That's probably because it is the only one that has been out that I've joined.
I guess I could say that Daniel from Dungeons and Dragonites was good. He probably was my favorite but, that never released.

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 12:40 AM
What was your favorite from any RPG you have joined?
I'm not out of any RPGs out of the sign-up state, but I will answer the question anyway! Here we go:
1. Jason from Unlimited: The Winter Brawl (I know! It's Brando's character!)
2. Okami Paige from Bleach: The Silent Arc
3. August Bernard from Nagaiyume
Hope you like my choices.

Requiem's Eclipse
29th November 2008, 12:47 AM
I have to say,

1. Exion from KH: The New Order or whatever version it is now.
2. My many personalities from the old contest rpg in this area.
3. Xais Yamagitir from a tales RPG made a while ago.

Brando95
29th November 2008, 12:48 AM
I'm not out of any RPGs out of the sign-up state, but I will answer the question anyway! Here we go:
1. Jason from Unlimited: The Winter Brawl (I know! It's Brando's character!)
2. Okami Paige from Bleach: The Silent Arc
3. August Bernard from Nagaiyume
Hope you like my choices.
Uhh... what makes you like my character so mcuh?
I know, I like waterbending too.... it's okay.

rotrum
29th November 2008, 1:19 AM
Ca nI joi nthis club? Also what is with the banner with Fire Emblem Cavalier Sprites?

So Stoc you post one-liners in the bleach club, but not here....

Brando I used the bending part of your original poke-avatar, to play with squirtle, to make a " waterbed", and commit suicide when i decided to quit.

I like RPing alot, and i did'nt notice this club until I saw a rp that said this club.

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 1:28 AM
The sprites are recolors I made for the club.
The cavalier represents the soldier class in this club (the acctual soldier looked stupid).

ANd I have the begining thing for my RP.
Tell me what you all think.
---------------

Castlevania: Fading Hope

In all of history, a single structure, known as "Castlevania", has appeared in and out of existence.

A manifestation that appears in this world during man’s darkest hour, attracted by the souls of the lost.

It feeds on the torment and chaos, and tries to push man over the brink into madness and destruction with the demons that reside within its halls.

It would have succeeded on the first attempt, if it had not for the Belmont family.

Every time this castle appeared, the Belmonts sent in their finest warrior.

This individual would wield the legendary whip and the holy weapons, the Cross, the Bible, and Holy Water.

This main weapon is known as the "Vampire Killer”, and it keeps its name well.

For this whip has been passed down through generations.

And each time it fulfills its duty, of defeating the owner of the castle, Dracula, 'Lord of Night'.

When the Belmont has completed its duty, and beat Castlevania's owner, the cursed structure fades back into darkness, never to be seen again until man starts causing death on its own.

So the scripture goes.

This is the writings of the first member of the Belmont’s to wield the whip, Simon.

He knew the truth of the castle, and the fact that it would keep coming back worried him, as he would not live forever. So, he decided his whole family would take up the responsibility of sending the castle back into oblivion if it ever appeared. He then began training his family in the way of the Holy Weapons, and the Whip.

When he passed, the next Belmont in line received the whip, and was always at the ready in case the dreaded castle was to appear.
It has again. And this time, Dracula has a plan.

Every time he comes to this dimension, he is driven back due to the Belmonts. He is forced to go away taking his castle with him. But this time, he has a trump card!

A stone, that when implanted in one of his demons, increases their power for every other one of the minions around it that are defeated.

He first implanted the ‘Soul Stone’ in a lowly Axe Armor to see how it would work. (His math had shown that it would either kill the monster, or give it the properties he desired.)

To his amazement, the Axe Armor reacted perfectly to the stone implanted into the palm of its hand. Dracula awaited for a time when the castle was brought back into Earth.

Now that time has come, and the power of a Belmont might be enough to destroy Dracula. In fact, I know it won’t.
----------
so?

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 1:31 AM
Ca nI joi nthis club? Also what is with the banner with Fire Emblem Cavalier Sprites?

So Stoc you post one-liners in the bleach club, but not here....

Brando I used the bending part of your original poke-avatar, to play with squirtle, to make a " waterbed", and commit suicide when i decided to quit.

I like RPing alot, and i did'nt notice this club until I saw a rp that said this club.

Welcome, Rotrum. How are you doing? Aren't you on Squad 11 down at the Bleach Club? Anyway, welcome to the club. Remember, we only talk about RPG related things (if the title didn't tell you enough).

LordOfTheSceptile
29th November 2008, 1:40 AM
The sprites are recolors I made for the club.
The cavalier represents the soldier class in this club (the acctual soldier looked stupid).

ANd I have the begining thing for my RP.
Tell me what you all think.
---------------

Castlevania: Fading Hope

In all of history, a single structure, known as "Castlevania", has appeared in and out of existence.

A manifestation that appears in this world during man’s darkest hour, attracted by the souls of the lost.

It feeds on the torment and chaos, and tries to push man over the brink into madness and destruction with the demons that reside within its halls.

It would have succeeded on the first attempt, if it had not for the Belmont family.

Every time this castle appeared, the Belmonts sent in their finest warrior.

This individual would wield the legendary whip and the holy weapons, the Cross, the Bible, and Holy Water.

This main weapon is known as the "Vampire Killer”, and it keeps its name well.

For this whip has been passed down through generations.

And each time it fulfills its duty, of defeating the owner of the castle, Dracula, 'Lord of Night'.

When the Belmont has completed its duty, and beat Castlevania's owner, the cursed structure fades back into darkness, never to be seen again until man starts causing on its own.

So the scripture goes.

This is the writings of the first member of the Belmont’s to wield the whip, Simon.

He knew the truth of the castle, and the fact that it would keep coming back worried him, as he would not live forever. So, he decided his whole family would take up the responsibility of sending the castle back into oblivion if it ever appeared. He then began training his family in the way of the Holy Weapons, and the Whip.

When he passed, the next Belmont in line received the whip, and was always at the ready in case the dreaded castle was to appear.
It has again. And this time, Dracula has a plan.

Every time he comes to this dimension, he is driven back due to the Belmonts. He is forced to go away taking his castle with him. But this time, he has a trump card!

A stone, that when implanted in one of his demons, increases their power for every other one of the minions around it that are defeated.

He first implanted the ‘Soul Stone’ in a lowly Axe Armor to see how it would work. (His math had shown that it would either kill the monster, or give it the properties he desired.)

To his amazement, the Axe Armor reacted perfectly to the stone implanted into the palm of its hand. Dracula awaited for a time when the castle was brought back into Earth.

Now that time has come, and the power of a Belmont might be enough to destroy Dracula. In fact, I know it won’t.
----------
so?

Will there be characters sheets for it? Anyhoo, I'm going to see if I can figure out how to post my RP.

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 1:42 AM
Yes.
I just wanted to post the plot.
It is based on the game, and my fic, so I hope that I will be allwoed to use your characters as guests. (I will ask premission on the sign-up).
What is your RP about?

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 1:48 AM
Uhh... what makes you like my character so mcuh?
I know, I like waterbending too.... it's okay.

I like yours because besides my character and Zincspider's, you actually had decent description. And I respect you for that. So keep it up or I'll eat your family!

Z to the I to the NC to the SPIDER
I would love to join your new Castlevania RPG, just tell me when it comes up. And can you give me the example of the character forms? I want to make my character early so when the RPG comes out, I'll be ready.

The Black Glove
29th November 2008, 6:08 AM
What, what? You guys started a Roleplaying Club without me? I'm so hurt...

All the same, I want in. Please?

Handy?
29th November 2008, 8:18 AM
I'm going to add everyone to the front page that joined, but can people please count their own post count so far, I haven't got the time to count everyones post count!

P.S, Brando95 is now the new Co-Leader for the club, along with Zincspider.

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 12:48 PM
Handyman, your back! Yay! Anyway, have checked out the club RPG? It looks like we almost have everyone in the club in it so far. Anyway, I counted posts and I need them now. Here's the number: 22, but just add 19 more posts to my count. Does this mean I level up?

Handy?
29th November 2008, 12:49 PM
Yes you level up.

I did check the RP, you were accepted Stoc (I think)

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 1:03 PM
Yes you level up.

I did check the RP, you were accepted Stoc (I think)

I noticed that I made it in too! Yay! That's my second acception in three days, my last being at Nagaiyume. Either way, I'm like the third biggest poster of the Big Three of this club; the big three being me, Brando and Zincspider, we were the ones who got this place far. Anyway, here's some banners:

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/YolkManZ/rawe.png

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/YolkManZ/rawrer.png

Tell me if you like them!

Handy?
29th November 2008, 1:19 PM
I like them, especially the peasent one. I'll add them to the front post in a second.

Brando95
29th November 2008, 2:02 PM
BOOYAA!!!
I'm Co- Leader?!!?!?!
Yay!!!

Torpoleon
29th November 2008, 2:04 PM
1: Steve from the Pokemon Legend of avatar Johto
2:Nano Hyuuga from the Naruto:Chance of wars(The GM didn't post I got accepted but he told me I did he just has to post it)

POST 4!

Handy?
29th November 2008, 2:09 PM
Hey all, new topic.

What would you like to see as a RP and why?
I'd like a Starfox RP, as the idea of the game and the whole space pilot thing really appeals to me, but if no Starfox RP is made, I'd settle with a Star Wars RP!

Brando95
29th November 2008, 2:14 PM
Yay! New topic!

What would you like to see as a RP and why?
I would like to see a successful Avatar RPG. That, and Dungeons and Dragonites to finally take off.
And of course the Club RPG. But, I have to be patient.

Shukaku
29th November 2008, 2:15 PM
@handymankg2: I just got the PM about the RP and I had a question, What's it called (I should probably know this, but I don't have time to read through every post in here ><)?

@Topic: I'd like to see a supernatural (not to be confused with the series) RP, but if it has to be a series of some sort, then I got nothing... ^^;

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 2:17 PM
Guys. I am glad to say... I will not put up my RP right away.
I am going to work on it for a couple days, and make it MUCH better.

Anyway, thanks for making me a co-monarch, and welcome Black Glove.

Brando95
29th November 2008, 2:29 PM
@handymankg2: I just got the PM about the RP and I had a question, What's it called (I should probably know this, but I don't have time to read through every post in here ><)?
The RPG is called "Ultimate Winter Brawl". You'll see it in the Sign- up section (obviously). It's doing pretty good! ^_^

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 2:33 PM
Hey.
Are my sprites going to be on the opening post?
Just wondering.
Right now I am working on the Monarch one.

Handy?
29th November 2008, 2:33 PM
Yes, the RP is indeed called Unlimited:The Winter Brawl.

And I'm glad you've decided to make your RP better Zinc. I may join if I see it posted (Not that I have any knowledge about Castlevania whatsoever. I am thinking of joining that Vindex RP just posted, though.)

Brando95
29th November 2008, 2:38 PM
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!
There is no sprite for Monach?
Are you working on it currently ZincSpider? Or is there never gonna be one?
I wanted to put it in my sig but, it wasn't there!!!!!

Handy?
29th November 2008, 2:41 PM
He's making it if you look at his above post.

Should I post the actaul RP now, if so I have to work on my first post beforehand.

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 2:41 PM
Hey.
Are my sprites going to be on the opening post?
Just wondering.
Right now I am working on the Monarch one.

Look right here.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!
There is no sprite for Monach?
Are you working on it currently ZincSpider? Or is there never gonna be one?
I wanted to put it in my sig but, it wasn't there!!!!!

It was just two posts above yours.

Brando95
29th November 2008, 2:42 PM
Oh, HAHA! There it is.
You can post the RPG up now if you want. The people who are already accepted can settle in. Get in some practice battles.
We can even post our journey to the tournament.

Shadowfaith
29th November 2008, 2:42 PM
I'll join the RP soon, just give me a few to figure out a character and I'll be right with you. And guy's need to remind you not to post for the sake of getting higher up in the club, thats a no no XP

Brando95
29th November 2008, 2:44 PM
Yes, Shadowfaith.
How higher up can I get anyways? Points are meaningless to me now that I am a Co-Monach
It looks like I don't need the post count under my posts.

Handy?
29th November 2008, 2:50 PM
Posted the topic. I'm still working on my characters, so I won't post as my character for now.

Have fun all!

Brando95
29th November 2008, 2:55 PM
Yay RPG!!!!!!!!!
I'll be the 1st to post!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 3:18 PM
Monarch:
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thPhantomGeneralex-1.gif
[*IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thPhantomGeneralex-1.gif[/IMG]

Enjoy guys.

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 3:24 PM
Monarch:
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thPhantomGeneralex-1.gif
[*IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/thPhantomGeneralex-1.gif[/IMG]

Enjoy guys.

No, thank you! It's time to make the monarch banner! Have fun guys, I'll be right back!

Brando95
29th November 2008, 3:29 PM
Yay! Look at my sig! Isn't it pretty?
I made it just for the club! It's a bit silly though. I wish I knew how to use colors other than the default ones.

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 3:30 PM
http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/YolkManZ/bannnor.jpg

That is the monarch banner. Tell me if you like it! And, me and Handyman are working on a new club RPG: Unlimited: Rise of the Necro God. Tell me if you like it or not!

Brando95
29th November 2008, 3:31 PM
What?!?!!?!?!?!?
You spelled Monach wrong!
It is Monach not Monarch. At least it is on the first page...

Handy?
29th November 2008, 3:34 PM
My spelling is probably the wrong one to be fair.

I'm not the best speller XD

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 3:35 PM
What?!?!!?!?!?!?
You spelled Monach wrong!
It is Monach not Monarch. At least it is on the first page...

Umm.... dude, you need spelling lessons.
I swear to God it is monarch. Handyman just spelled it wrong. Sheesh....

Brando95
29th November 2008, 3:35 PM
That's okay. I'm not very good at grammer either.
Monach or Monarch... it doesn't matter.

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 3:42 PM
THIS IS MY KNIGHT!
Just showing it, to show what I can do. Mostly color changes, but if you need one. ask.
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/ZincsKnight.gif
[*IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/ZincsKnight.gif[/IMG]And my soldier. don't use without permission.
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/Zincssoldier.png
[*IMG]http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/Zincspider/Zincssoldier.png[/IMG]

rotrum
29th November 2008, 3:54 PM
It is Monarch, meaning a single person who rules an area, or something like that...Is that aq FE general sprite with a few edits and a giant scythe...and in worse quality (no offense)?

Handy, what would happen if the cahracters attacked eachother out of a match in winter brawl, because shinigami and quincy are trained to kill eachother...

EDIT: A paldin and a cavalier?

Brando95
29th November 2008, 3:56 PM
Well, the characters will probably just fight random made up people until they finally fight each other somewhere in the end.
I'm sure that everyone is going to make it to the top 16 or something to that effect.

Handy?
29th November 2008, 3:58 PM
If they attacked eachover outside of the tournament? Then it would be fine, unless either is killed. The one that did the killing is then disqualified, killing is for in matches only if at all.

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 4:01 PM
It is Monarch, meaning a single person who rules an area, or something like that...Is that aq FE general sprite with a few edits and a giant scythe...and in worse quality (no offense)?

Handy, what would happen if the cahracters attacked eachother out of a match in winter brawl, because shinigami and quincy are trained to kill eachother...

EDIT: A paldin and a cavalier?

Yes. It is in worse quality. THe only pciture I could find was REALLY hard to change color. As for the others. I ALREADY SAID THEY WER FROM FIRE EMBLEM! Stop saying that. It is anoying.

Handy?
29th November 2008, 4:05 PM
Zinc... Best intro to RP topic ever!

"IT'S MY MONTH OFF!!!!!"

XD

Brando95
29th November 2008, 4:16 PM
Torpoleon's post is a little off though...
We should fix that.
Are my posts good. I'm sorry if I became like a Co- GM. I'm adding all of this stuff that could probably change the entire plot of the RPG.
The whole light source thing. And the ground/air thing... and the whole black hole thing.

Handy?
29th November 2008, 4:22 PM
No its fine, as long as the tournament itself isn't altered in anyway, I've got that planned out.

My Sign-up is nearly complete, thankfully.

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 4:27 PM
I anyone does somthing to get banned.... can I kill them?
You know, it fits in with Charon so well...

Brando95
29th November 2008, 4:35 PM
I anyone does somthing to get banned.... can I kill them?
You know, it fits in with Charon so well...
Remind me not to get Jason banned.
But, if Jason and Charon eventually fight, Jason'll win.

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 4:40 PM
Remind me not to get Jason banned.
But, if Jason and Charon eventually fight, Jason'll win.

You don't decide that.
The spectators do. AKA. Handyman.

Plus, Charon fights dirty. Three pokemon at once or waterbending... tough decision.

"I'm gonna liberate the S#*$& out of you!"

Brando95
29th November 2008, 4:46 PM
I doubt that they'll let 3 pokemon fight at once.
But, Jason does have a limited water supply...
He'll eventually think of something.
Plus, I have money. I think Handyman will find 100 good reasons why to let Jason win. *takes out $100*

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 4:56 PM
My Charon post is up. Sorry for the fact it is right after my other one. I thought Torps was still up.
I WILL NOT FAIL!!!!

Handy?
29th November 2008, 4:58 PM
Wait... where did Torpoleons post go?

Now I'm confused >_<

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 4:59 PM
I think he deleted it because Brando said something wasn't right about it.
But what about my question earlier? The one about if (IF) someone gets banned.

Handy?
29th November 2008, 5:02 PM
Yes IF someone gets banned or quits, then you may kill them, I guess, although if they use the character for another RP their timeline might get messed up a bit XD

Brando95
29th November 2008, 5:11 PM
I wanna kill them too! We can team up! ^_^
Of course... Waterbenders are peaceful. No wait... that's Airbenders. Nevermind then!

Brando95
29th November 2008, 5:12 PM
I wanna kill them too! We can team up! ^_^
Of course... Waterbenders are peaceful. No wait... that's Airbenders. Nevermind then!

Brando95
29th November 2008, 5:13 PM
I wanna kill people too!!!
But, waterbenders are supposed to be peaceful... or is that airbenders...
Nope! That's airbenders! So it's okay then!

rotrum
29th November 2008, 5:20 PM
IF someone does something to get themself banned and Charon is allowed to kil lthme off can they turn into a hollow so i can kill them...for the second time. Stoc can help, and then I'll open the hell gates.

I jsut joined so i don't know if you've done this topic but...
What was the first RP on this forum that you joined, who was your character

Hiding the Ledendaries. I was JIrachi.

Waterbenders are also peaceful...atleast the northern tribe is...the southern tribe...not so mcuh peacuful

Handy?
29th November 2008, 5:26 PM
Good Topic.

I can't remember... It was either a Final Fantasy one, or a Pokemon Survival one, Who knows what my character was? XD

Brando95
29th November 2008, 5:32 PM
That's an easy one! It was "The Avatar's Return" and I joined as Damion, a waterbender (because waterbenders are awesome).

Shukaku
29th November 2008, 5:52 PM
(OMFG, How do you people get so many posts?!)

@Topic: I haven't joined any RPs on her- OH! Wait, I remember, I joined a Kirby RP. I played a black Kirby.

Handy?
29th November 2008, 5:56 PM
A Kirby RP? Awesome, sounds like that would be fun.

I wanna do one now...

*Adds to list of wanted RPs XD*

Brando95
29th November 2008, 5:56 PM
You're in the RP club but you only were in one RPG?!?!?!?!!?!??! That's odd but, okay! ^_^;
A kirby RPG... that sounds interesting! I call Meta- Knight!!!

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 5:57 PM
What was the first RPG on this forum that you ever joined and who was your character?
I remember joining this one Kirby RP on here like five months ago that was fun, but got quickly canceled for no apparent reason. And my character was this neon blue Kirby with a gigantic hammer.

Moogles
29th November 2008, 6:02 PM
Oh, I need to join. I mean why wouldn't I? I hang out in the Role Play forum.

I assume I can make some conversation then?

What was the first RPG on this forum that you ever joined and who was your character?

I joined Storymasterb's Eevee RPG, (We had a Eevee and we were supposed to investigate the evolution and what not.)

I had a rather Angsty Gary-Stu, (Blah blah blah had something in his past couldn't get over it blah blah blah.)

Handy?
29th November 2008, 6:07 PM
Ah, Welcome to the club! I've RPed with you before!

Everyone seems to have joined the Kirby RP >_<

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 6:27 PM
Ah, Welcome to the club! I've RPed with you before!

Everyone seems to have joined the Kirby RP >_<

It's true, Handyman, it's true. Anyway, I am here to make a new topic for this wonderful thread we call home. And, I know a few of you here are in my club. Thank you for that. Here's the topic:

In Unlimited: The Winter Brawl, what match-ups will you think to be really epic when or if they happen?

Here's my list:
1. Tasuo vs. Jason (this one almost happened already)
2. Jason vs. Zero (they have already met)
3. Tasuo and Jason vs. Zero and Webb
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
See ya at Winter Brawl!

Handy?
29th November 2008, 6:31 PM
In Unlimited: The Winter Brawl, what match-ups will you think to be really epic when or if they happen?
Jason VS Aaron.

Or of course VS ???, but ??? hasn't been put into play yet...

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 6:35 PM

Kamak vs. Tasuo (ninja vs. Quincey showdown!!!!!!)

Ash vs. Charon (... I never liked Ash... so a crazed maniac who fights as wild as a pokemon would be fun to throw him in a pit with.)

It was a Fire Emblem RPG, and I was Ramial. He was a mercenary who was obbsesed with Retribution. YOu do ANYTHING bad, and he was on your tail.

Moogles
29th November 2008, 6:44 PM

Kamak vs. Tasuo (ninja vs. Quincey showdown!!!!!!)

Ash vs. Charon (... I never liked Ash... so a crazed maniac who fights as wild as a pokemon would be fun to throw him in a pit with.)

It was a Fire Emblem RPG, and I was Ramial. He was a mercenary who was obbsesed with Retribution. YOu do ANYTHING bad, and he was on your tail.

That was the one lead by TheVicious that I got tired of and then left right? Also I might have to spend my time making a signup for the winter brawl, it kinda looks good. It takes a pretty good RPG to get me back into that area again ^_^

Do you guys like Sandra's RPG? I actually think it will turn out to be quite interesting and I actually have the nerve this time to actually finish a RPG.

ashds
29th November 2008, 6:44 PM

1) Zero vs Jason( same reason as Stoc15).

Zero vs Ash (the reason is that Zero has a hit on Ash well his Chimchar anyway and Zero wants to carry it out.

Handy?
29th November 2008, 6:52 PM
PLEASE POST AT LEAST 7 LINES IN EACH POST IN THE RP TOPIC

Right, Sandras RP?

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 6:55 PM
PLEASE POST AT LEAST 7 LINES IN EACH POST IN THE RP TOPIC

Right, Sandras RP?

Don't get mad, senor Handyman. I will turn into your sidekick, Handy Manny, and save the day! Xd. Anyway, Zephyr Flare's RPG? I saw that one. It looks very promising. And good, very good.

Handy?
29th November 2008, 6:56 PM
Oh, XD, I don't know names of people!

That RP looks decent, I was too late for it, however. I'm just waiting impatiently for the Digimon Club RP *Waits impatiently XD*

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 7:06 PM
It is fun.
That is where Charon is from.

WHo listens to "don't kill the messenger" anyway?

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 7:09 PM
Zincspider, I dare you to come to my character's room right now. Besides, it would be nice to interact with some people in the game other than Jason (who Tasuo met very briefly). Now do it or I'll eat your family! XD.

ashds
29th November 2008, 7:13 PM
hey look who's came here.

Zero:Zincspider who are you calling a freaking hegdehog.

so is there anyone who like's Zero in the RPG poor guy every one else is human.

Handy?
29th November 2008, 7:14 PM
I would like him, if he happened to abide by the Serebii rules, one of them being...

Post a minimum of 7 lines per post

FlamingRuby
29th November 2008, 7:21 PM
Count me in too!

I particularly like to RP on IM and YouTube (yes, it is possible to do this). To RP on YouTube, either make a group for them or use the host's comment board (in my channel's case, we RP about filming game walkthroughs as if the characters were actors, and take care of the number of Pokemon on the set.)

To do it on IM, you need at least one other person and a storyline/universe to RP in. (if your IM program of choice can handle multiple people in one window, that's even better.

Brando95
29th November 2008, 7:22 PM
I always keep my posts up to code ;)

I just posted. If anyone wants to knock on his door or at least do something to interact, that would be nice.
I'd say that I was the one to knock on Tasue's door (as I cleverly placed my room next to his) but, I've interacted enough with him.

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 7:24 PM
I always keep my posts up to code ;)

I just posted. If anyone wants to knock on his door or at least do something to interact, that would be nice.
I'd say that I was the one to knock on Tasue's door (as I cleverly placed my room next to his) but, I've interacted enough with him.

It's Tasuo. And I noticed to you were interacted with Torpelon, so come over when your ready. And for Flamingruby, I'd like to say good to see you again! And the fact that you RP on Youtube makes me astonished. XD.

Brando95
29th November 2008, 7:27 PM
Did anybody ever explain what 5 rooms they have? I did.
I listed Bedroom, Bathroom, Work Out Room, Training Room, and Living Room
Work Out Room and Training Room are important for the tournament.

Handy?
29th November 2008, 7:27 PM
Welcome to the club FlamingRuby, Hope you have a great time here.

I have to go for the night, See y'all tommorow! (No dramatic changes while I'm gone, Brando and Zinc, you have the right to ban any from the RP and I'll decide whether it was fair or not if someone breaks rules.)

My rooms are Bedroom, Bathroom, Libary, Training arena and Pool.

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 7:29 PM
Did anybody ever explain what 5 rooms they have? I did.
I listed Bedroom, Bathroom, Work Out Room, Training Room, and Living Room
Work Out Room and Training Room are important for the tournament.

I did. If you look back at my latest post on Unlimited, you'll see I have the rooms. But anyway, someone has to answer my door! I'm serious! I can't actually respond unless someone does. I guess I didn't think straight on that one.....

Brando95
I don't think we'll need to ban anyone.
But, if you say so... (creepy smile)

Night? I'm guessing that you live in England?

@Stoc: Say that it is Room Service....

Handy?
Yup. But I have to go early for dinner/evening TV!

Brando95
29th November 2008, 7:30 PM
Haha! Whatever you say....
Seeya!
I'll keep my eye out for Tasuo... he seems suspicious... Just Kidding!
I know... I'm bad at that.

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 7:35 PM
Haha! Whatever you say....
Seeya!
I'll keep my eye out for Tasuo... he seems suspicious... Just Kidding!
I know... I'm bad at that.

Come to my room or I'll make Tasuo blast a gigantic crater into your house! XD. And seriously, you really are bad at lieing. I look suspicous? Your like some dude who uses water! (Avatar joke. I watch it, I know everything about it. So I'm not joking around.)

Brando95
29th November 2008, 7:38 PM
Come to my room or I'll make Tasuo blast a gigantic crater into your house! XD. And seriously, you really are bad at lieing. I look suspicous? Your like some dude who uses water! (Avatar joke. I watch it, I know everything about it. So I'm not joking around.)
I'm posting on a serebii that I have minimized right now. I'll do it on my next post.

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 7:44 PM
I didn't list the rooms yet... because Kamak hasn't got to look at them. He is in bed.
I guess I will go post for Charon now.

Brando95
29th November 2008, 7:46 PM
I didn't list the rooms yet... because Kamak hasn't got to look at them. He is in bed.
I guess I will go post for Charon now.
Yeah... he did just jump into bed. But, I thought that you could chose your own rooms? That was in the first post so, I did.
Have fun posting!
Stoc, I knocked on your door so, open away!

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 7:55 PM
Yeah... he did just jump into bed. But, I thought that you could chose your own rooms? That was in the first post so, I did.
Have fun posting!
Stoc, I knocked on your door so, open away!

I answered, so this might lead to a practice fight, might I think? Anyway, Zincspider, why don't you come and join us, we are the most powerful guys here anyway. P.S. Brando, Jason's random adventure in the hotel was hillarous!

Brando95
29th November 2008, 7:59 PM
I answered, so this might lead to a practice fight, might I think? Anyway, Zincspider, why don't you come and join us, we are the most powerful guys here anyway. P.S. Brando, Jason's random adventure in the hotel was hillarous!
I needed to fill 7 lines ^_^;
That was all I could think of to keep the thing going. At least he knows that he can pick up a few girls while he's there ;)

The Black Glove
29th November 2008, 8:00 PM
I can't wait to get BG into this battle. He needs to do something other than wait around at Oak's Lab in Dungeons and Dragonites.

Speaking of which, I've been trying to come up with some new skills and spells for the classes in that game. Any ideas?

Brando95
29th November 2008, 8:01 PM
I can't wait to get BG into this battle. He needs to do something other than wait around at Oak's Lab in Dungeons and Dragonites.

Speaking of which, I've been trying to come up with some new skills and spells for the classes in that game. Any ideas?
Did you even make the thread for that?
I didn't see it. If it is up than, I'm sorry! I was even complaining before about how it wasn't up ^_^;

The Black Glove
29th November 2008, 8:03 PM
Did you even make the thread for that?
I didn't see it. If it is up than, I'm sorry! I was even complaining before about how it wasn't up ^_^;
Lol no I didn't post it up again yet. Actually, I'm working on a website for it, and the three accessable levels right now is a little small. I wanted to include new abilities for at least 10 total levels.

Brando95
29th November 2008, 8:04 PM
Lol no I didn't post it up again yet. Actually, I'm working on a website for it, and the three accessable levels right now is a little small. I wanted to include new abilities for at least 10 total levels.
WEBSITE?!?!?! ^_^_^_^_^_^_^__^_^_^^_^_^_^_^_^
That's awesome!

The Black Glove
29th November 2008, 8:09 PM
Yeah, but my problem is that I can't come up with enough skills. Not to mention, my spriting skills suck, and I haven't quite worked the kinks out of the battle system yet. Oh, and the site's incomplete.

Brando95
29th November 2008, 8:10 PM
Yeah, but my problem is that I can't come up with enough skills. Not to mention, my spriting skills suck, and I haven't quite worked the kinks out of the battle system yet. Oh, and the site's incomplete.
That stinks...
Well, I'm always here if you need help! Though, I'm not sure if I can help in any which way or form...

Adohikai
29th November 2008, 8:13 PM
Can i join the role playing club, i am a fairly decent role player. I was a vey successful member on Kingdom Hearts.phpbbnow for any of those who happened to be a member there, the name was Adohikai...yeah.

On there my regular Role Play posts on average, were around 12 lines. Yes, awesome.

Brando95
29th November 2008, 8:17 PM
I'd like to welcome you to the club, Adohikai! I'd like you to consider joining the Club's RPG "Unlimited: Winter Brawl".
All different kinds of characters are allowed. As Co- Monach (along with Zincspider) I strictly recommend it. Just wait to be approved by the owner and you may post away!
^_^ enjoy!

The Black Glove
29th November 2008, 8:18 PM
That stinks...
Well, I'm always here if you need help! Though, I'm not sure if I can help in any which way or form...
Well like I said, I need ideas for new attacks. The classes are as follows:
Hero, Nurse, Night Guard, Aroma Lady/Man, Medium, Biker, Gambit, Beauty, Burglar, Guitarist, Bard, Summoner, Black Belt, Scientist, Channler, Ranger, Hiker, Engineer, Swimmer, and Skier.
Phew! That's a total of 20 Classes, with more to surely come!

Brando95
29th November 2008, 8:19 PM
Let's see... Beauty can render people of the opposite gender powerless for a few seconds. (Similar to the attack Attract)

Gambit may risk health by using a magic roulette. If lucky, he may hurt the opponent. If not, he gets hurt...

There's more to come!

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 8:21 PM
Well like I said, I need ideas for new attacks. The classes are as follows:
Hero, Nurse, Night Guard, Aroma Lady/Man, Medium, Biker, Gambit, Beauty, Burglar, Guitarist, Bard, Summoner, Black Belt, Scientist, Channler, Ranger, Hiker, Engineer, Swimmer, and Skier.
Phew! That's a total of 20 Classes, with more to surely come!

Do yo have any of these?

Hero:

Protagonist Blast (this would be fun, a once a day spell that deals massive damage)

Nurse:

Injection ( pulls out a needle, and stabs the nearest enemy with is, and injects poisen into their system)

i can think of more, but I don't think these are that good.

The Black Glove
29th November 2008, 8:22 PM
Let's see... Beauty can render people of the opposite gender powerless for a few seconds. (Similar to the attack Attract)

Gambit may risk health by using a magic roulette. If lucky, he may hurt the opponent. If not, he gets hurt...

There's more to come!
Umm.. ironically enough, those abilities have already been added... and Gambit's Gamble Ability is his only skill, and it could cause anything.

Zincspider: I never thought of injections for a Nurse. That could be fun. The blast might be fun too, but a blast like that is more of a Channler/Medium thing.

Brando95
29th November 2008, 8:22 PM
Nurse:

Injection ( pulls out a needle, and stabs the nearest enemy with is, and injects poisen into their system)
HAha! I like that one!

Nurse can obviously heal him/herself also...

Adohikai
29th November 2008, 8:27 PM
It should be Nurse/Surgeon or Doctor. As a male nurse is a bit awkward, i know there can be male nurses, you just don't tend to see them very much.

Brando95
29th November 2008, 8:29 PM
It should be Nurse/Surgeon or Doctor. As a male nurse is a bit awkward, i know there can be male nurses, you just don't tend to see them very much.
Did you ever see Meet the Parents? Meet the Fockers?
Male nurse... case closed.
But, nurses and doctors don't have to be a certain gender. People can be whatever they want. Especially since it isn't real anyway.

The Black Glove
29th November 2008, 8:29 PM
Think of the Nurse more like a Priest/Cleric from RPG video games.

Besides, Doctors were never a character in the Pokemon Games. Nurses were. Also, i had to change the name of the Aroma Lady Class so you can be an Aroma man too.

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 8:30 PM
OH!
Guitarist:

Face Melter
Gut Buster
Ear Bleeder

EDIT: Refering to names for guitar riffs

All could be skills that deal damage to a certian part of the body using music.

Bill used a gut busting guitar solo, and then their stomach exploded.
It would be awesome.

Brando95
29th November 2008, 8:31 PM
What is it now? Aroma Human? Aroma Person?

Anyway, Aroma whatever... can use scents that severely hurt your body/organs.

Adohikai
29th November 2008, 8:31 PM
XD Plant, thats double gender XD

Ranger should have a volley ability, where they can fire further and alot faster, loading 10 arrows in at a time, the extra rang is achieved by angling the bow upwards. Or any ranged weapon for that matter, being fired incredibly fast.

or a magic/exploding projectile.

The Black Glove
29th November 2008, 8:32 PM
OH!
Guitarist:

Face Melter
Gut Buster
Ear Bleeder

All could be skills that deal damage to a certian part of the body using music.

Bill used a gut busting guitar solo, and then their stomach exploded.
I would be awesome.
Well, since this is more based on Pokemon, moves like Uproar or supersonic are more likely. Also, the guitarist uses Electric-Type skills as well.

EDIT: Adohikai, Rangers in this game are POKEMON RANGERS, so they mainly use Capture Stylus'. They also get a familiar.

Zincspider
29th November 2008, 8:33 PM
XD Plant, thats double gender XD

Ranger should have a volley ability, where they can fire further and alot faster, loading 10 arrows in at a time, the extra rang is achieved by angling the bow upwards. Or any ranged weapon for that matter, being fired incredibly fast.

or a magic/exploding projectile.

Ranger, as in the game, Pokemon Ranger. Like a forest ranger.
Not an archer Ranger.

Adohikai
29th November 2008, 8:34 PM
oh. Sorry, i did not understand, actually i still don't, what are we talking about?

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 8:37 PM
I'm back guys! I posted the next little bit of Unlimited, so take a look at it. It's pretty good. And, Adohikai, I am the fourth most powerful authority figure with power here so far (besides Shadowfree).

The Black Glove
29th November 2008, 8:37 PM
oh. Sorry, i did not understand, actually i still don't, what are we talking about?
*groans*
Dungeons and Dragonites is an RPG I created because I was sick of RPGs that always featured Pokemon Trainers and thier Pokemon. I also like the idea of Dungeons and Dragons, but I had never played it. So, naturally, I put them together. The RPG ran for quite awhile until a vital character disapeared from the forums, and it died. I tried again, but personal life halted it before I could start the RPG.

Post #9

Shukaku
29th November 2008, 8:40 PM
You're in the RP club but you only were in one RPG?!?!?!?!!?!??! That's odd but, okay! ^_^;
A kirby RPG... that sounds interesting! I call Meta- Knight!!!...Not trying to be rude, but if you had read my first post in this club, I think I had said that I don't RP much on here, but I do most of it on Gaia Online. I either do it on Gaia, or on my own site(s).

I also like to write different Plots, depending on what I think people will find interesting and I am making another RP Plot right now. It's based off of people who believe in a dark Prophecy that recurrs every few hundred years, and it started when Noah built his Ark when the great rain ended the world. I'm not sure how well it will turn out once it's done, but I think it's worth a try.

Brando95
29th November 2008, 8:43 PM
...Not trying to be rude, but if you had read my first post in this club, I think I had said that I don't RP much on here, but I do most of it on Gaia Online. I either do it on Gaia, or on my own site(s).

I also like to write different Plots, depending on what I think people will find interesting and I am making another RP Plot right now. It's based off of people who believe in a dark Prophecy that recurrs every few hundred years, and it started when Noah built his Ark when the great rain ended the world. I'm not sure how well it will turn out once it's done, but I think it's worth a try.
That's okay! I didn't mean to offend you. I must've missed that part... ^_^

Wow... thinking for Dungeons and Dragonites is hard...

Adohikai
29th November 2008, 8:46 PM
That's okay! I didn't mean to offend you. I must've missed that part... ^_^

Wow... thinking for Dungeons and Dragonites is hard...

Hahahahaha, Dungeons and Dragonites.

I played Shadowrun 4th edition the other day, and holy fish in sandals was it random, such as nukes in toilets and custard covered mouses killingo rks (my idea...OH YEAH!) and the most random of all....Ninja Accountants, with swords in one hand, calculators in the other.

Stoc15
29th November 2008, 9:04 PM
Wow, Dungeons and Dragonites. I think I played that a long time ago. So there's a new one? If there is, I could help! I'm really good at stuff like that, so can I work it with you? Please?!?!

Shukaku
29th November 2008, 9:04 PM
That's okay! I didn't mean to offend you. I must've missed that part... ^_^That's okay. It wasn't that offensive, though. ^_^

Does anyone think that my idea for a new RP Plot is good? I need to think of a good Prophecy...

Adohikai
29th November 2008, 9:07 PM
Its good. Should be post apocolypse, that would be interesting XD.

I can;t help with a prophecy, had you asked about 3 weeks ago i'd pour so many into you you;'d explode from too much information income.

The Black Glove
29th November 2008, 9:10 PM
Wow, Dungeons and Dragonites. I think I played that a long time ago. So there's a new one? If there is, I could help! I'm really good at stuff like that, so can I work it with you? Please?!?!
You did? But I don't remember you from any that I ran so... Argh! Someone must be copying me again, and convinetently ignoring the Copyright Notice!

And you can help. If you can sprite, great. if you have any ideas for skills/spells/classes, PM them to me. As for Mods... I'll worry about that once the site itself is up and running.

Woot! post 10! That means 100 Points so I'm not a peasant anymore!