PDA

View Full Version : x.Gantz Fan Club!

kirapwns
26th November 2008, 7:50 AM
Gantz Fan Club!
If you love the anime series Gantz(Gantsu), than this is your place!

This is the place to let out your inner fangirl/boy and discuss anything and everything about the anime series Gantz. Feel free to explore, create banners, post fan-art, and talk about Gantz related things, aslong as you stick to the rules.

Rules
-All Serebii.net rules apply.
-No Flaming
-No Trolling/Bashing
-No one-lining... EVER
-Do NOT ask for higher posistions.
-Enjoy.

Strikes
You will get strikes for not following one of the rules posted above. The situation for the strikes are posted below.
-First Strike: Warning
-Second Strike: Another Warning
-Third Strike: One-Week Ban
-Fourth Strike: Month Ban
-Fifth Strike: Permaban!

Kurosaki_klan [x]

Banners
http://i33.*******.com/aljcjr.png

Members

Leaders
kirapwns - Leader
Kurosaki_klan - Co-Owner

Topics
What introduced you to Gantz?

Feel free to join. I only assign Co-Leaders on the way they act and how much they know about Gantz so do NOT ask to be Co-Leader just because your the first poster, or ever.

kirapwns
26th November 2008, 7:55 PM
Wow, My club got accepted quickly. ^.^
Okay, feel free to join!

Kurosaki_klan
26th November 2008, 8:09 PM
I wish to join the GANTZ club, I have seen all of the Anime, and read a majority of the Manga. Also, could I become a "Co-Owner" Kirapwns?;196;

kirapwns
26th November 2008, 8:11 PM
Joining only because GANTZ is da' @#$%!! XD ;196;

Edit your post bro. No one-lining. :P
After you edit, I'll put you in as Co-Owner since, well, You know everything about Gantz. :P

Kurosaki_klan
26th November 2008, 8:32 PM
Kirapwns, Is that better? Kirapwns, Also have you found a new place to read the Translated Manga? I think We're up to 277?;196;

kirapwns
26th November 2008, 8:50 PM
Not yet, I haven't been looking recently. Did you see if OneManga put it back up?

And yes, your post is fine now though it left you with a strike. adding you to members now!

Kurosaki_klan
26th November 2008, 8:59 PM
I just looked and Onemanga has it still suspended, "probably because it's to awesome". I refuse to go to Mangahelpers tho.

Thanks, and that sucks a strike first post lol.;196;

kirapwns
26th November 2008, 10:03 PM
MangaFox might have it. Not entirely sure.
And put the userbar in your sig and link it, might give us more advertising.

New topic: What introduced you to Gantz?
My brothers friend talked about a friend having the sphere with all of Gantz so we started watching it on Stage6 before they shut down.